MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Dragon Crisis! Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Dragon Crisis! »» Dragon Crisis! Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Dragon Crisis! Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

56 38.10%
4 out of 5: Liked it

32 21.77%
3 out of 5: It was OK

20 13.61%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

20 13.61%
1 out of 5: Hated it

19 12.93%
Voters: 147

03-28-11, 10:10 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I know I have not been active in the thread of this but that's because they did a double on me and it's takes more time to do 2 than one. Anyways a glorious satisfying end to me and Maruga pawning all of the episode with not only some intimate time with Ryuuji but also freezing the runaway for the plane to slide in the following her pose before she does that is EPIC,

not to mention I want that OST track that plays at that part. However TBH seeing Onyx was like damn, when is he going to be gone for good. In general my opinion on this series is three things:
1. Cute
2. Dragon interesting as well as artifact wise interesting.
3. Action/Romance fine.

Verdict still stays at 9 on 10 due to designs in particular of this series. More later.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 03-29-11, 9:05 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

03-28-11, 11:44 AM
News Team
Love Engage <3

I didn't really like the romance part tho, since it was a bit plain.
(Is plain the right word?)

I'll give this episode a 9, but Dragon Crisis itself was only worth 8.

[Submit News | Discussion Rules] [My Summer Season 2014 OP & ED Playlist | Fanpage] [Steam]
Found an error in a news thread? Leave me a comment or PM me, and I'll fix it asap!

03-28-11, 12:22 PM

Snowical said:
Love Engage <3

indeed..

And going from the worst episode (possibly of any anime ive watched this season in DC 11) to this?. Quite a turn around from horrible to good id say lol

03-28-11, 12:36 PM

some how i cant accept this. they went with the cheesiest ending ever. i was already not liking this and this episodes pretty much killed it for me. the transformation with the big giant heart that KO'ed onyx? ah come on. lame.

03-28-11, 12:45 PM

WTF? Are you serious? I hope someone will tell me that this is just bad April Fool joke...
No, really I know that this is action romance but to go as far as to "Love engage" and all those pink hearts? It was like sweetnes overkill...
This ending is really lame...

03-28-11, 12:55 PM

Everybody is friends ending, it's Shukufuku no Campanella all over again although this one is way more fitting than Campanella. The love engage was cute, awesome, and tasted like diabetes every millisecond the effect active. I dig Rose's new hairdo, she always looked better with twintails or pigtails. Maruga is quite the voice of reason as well as beautiful, kind, polite, and badass too, she nearly caused the plane to crash without using ice or even touching the plane, you don't want to make this dragon lady angry for even the slightest reason, lots of Maruga screentime made me a happy camper. I want that music in the airport scene and it needs to be in the OST badly, the episode was excellent

9/10

03-28-11, 1:03 PM

I liked it...

all except for the "heart" and "the end"

I really hate those things from this ep
-------

I would still like a second season
Modified by Codman24, 03-28-11, 1:07 PM

03-28-11, 1:07 PM

Maevar said:
WTF? Are you serious? I hope someone will tell me that this is just bad April Fool joke...

It's not april and it's not a joke...this is how it "ends".

I guess this is yet another generic ending to a generic anime, Meh, I don't really have much to say other than Rie is still an awesome VA and the character designs were nice.

That's about it....6/10 (It just never really got me going, I never thought it was that great)
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

1997 2001 2003 2006 2012 2013

03-28-11, 1:10 PM
Forum Moderator
Your typical harem ending absolutely terrible.

The episode itself wasn't very good either and seemed to ignore common physics and realism for the most part.
For instance since a plane uses trust to push itself forward instead of traction ice should not effect it's speed in the ground unless it's frozen stuck on the ice.
As i mater of fact ice should even make it easier to lift off.
Then there was also the landing since Onyx lifted the plane up it should have dropped like a brick when Onyx let go of it since it had no speed of it own yet it made a nice smooth landing.
I am probably over thinking on this and taking things to serious here since it's anime

Roze regaining her memories at the last moment was something predictable and i saw it coming from the start of this episode.
It was a bit of a mystery whose side Sappie was on tho since she seemed to be helping both sides.

All in all this Anime was a bit of a let down but that was already clear from the start.
Just that this ending made it allot worse and it's making me wonder why i watched this.

03-28-11, 1:11 PM

Good anime IMO.

9/10.

Season 2 plz.
Hello my name is Ben.
こんにちは私の名前はベンです

03-28-11, 1:15 PM

ok...i was really amazing and really dumb at the same time.

when they kissed and said "love engage" it was MAD AMAZING! but when the GIANT pink heart of energy killed Onyx I was like "Are you serious?" UGH
I loved the music as always, I guess I would watch a 2nd season if it came out.

03-28-11, 1:18 PM

I expected more but it was a decent ending. I was hoping we'd get to see Rose in her dragon form but guess that didn't work out...I guess their will b a 2nd season since it was a pretty open ending.

03-28-11, 1:29 PM

ThorAxe911 said:

Season 2 plz.

Season 2 needs to be made and it better be a full 12 episodes like this or a 3-4 episode OVA at 26 minutes long or more. No awkward 8 episode second season like with Mitsudomoe.

03-28-11, 1:33 PM

Hey i thought it was pretty good. I appreciate that fact that he actually picked a chick that he fell in love with instead of most harems just leaving it open like the guy is unable to decide from the many hot babes all over him. I wasn't sure if he was gonna make a definite decision at the end or not but with the kiss and the holding hands u get a clear answer to who he has feelings for.

03-28-11, 1:40 PM

oh wow, that's it?

No epic battle vs Onyx....just plot enage, and poof...Onyx get's trolled

Was Kubo directing this or something?

Kinda sad....I was hoping for something...well...more....Liked the ending, but the rest was just kinda disappointing

7/10

03-28-11, 1:42 PM

You know this Monkey Island-insult?

"You make me wanna puke!" - "You make me think someone already did!"

I think they both are a fitting description of that episode.

03-28-11, 1:43 PM

lol
I think the episode was fine and satisfying
lol
love engage~ e3e
Ai.. so random LOL
as for the end, I like it
he chose Rose 8D
even though, I feel like Eto-san, and her friend
still trying for the get Ryuji plan..
xD oh well

03-28-11, 1:45 PM

Scytheboy813 said:
ok...i was really amazing and really dumb at the same time.

when they kissed and said "love engage" it was MAD AMAZING! but when the GIANT pink heart of energy killed Onyx I was like "Are you serious?" UGH
I loved the music as always, I guess I would watch a 2nd season if it came out.

nuff said there

03-28-11, 1:49 PM

I was hoping for some Giant Red Dragon vs Giant Black Dragon awesomeness or something. But nah, just a fruity giant pink heart. And his parents appearing was cool... for like the 5 seconds they were featured.. that was dumb.
Ah well. Still a good anime, hope there will be a sequel of some sort though.

03-28-11, 1:52 PM

I wanted to see daddy pwn some ass!
Ending was lame but overall i'd say a 7.

Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices