Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 5, 2011 11:35 AM

Oct 2009
Yay for random episodes xD
Apr 6, 2011 12:58 AM

May 2008
Hmmm, it was interesting at best for me. 6/10
Apr 6, 2011 7:22 PM

Feb 2011
6/10 for me. It started to feel repetitive and somewhat boring somewhere down the line. The last episode was also...pretty boring.
Apr 6, 2011 11:59 PM

Oct 2010
Really? So nothing happened in the end. *sigh*

Time to close the lid on this one and look forward to the next (hopefully not non- bloodrelated this time) incest genere anime.
Apr 7, 2011 10:43 AM
Nov 2009
Bakken said:
Kinda glad it's finally over

Not a particularly good show, But it had it's share of funny moments, 5/10 from me

^this and 7/10
Apr 9, 2011 3:17 PM

Aug 2010
Hmm... I don't like the ending at all but I enjoyed this show somehow. There is something that I don't understand. Why did he still in A.G.E Explorers when he could do sort of thing (ecchi) with Kondou-san or Iroha-chan or even with her sister Nao.
Yeah... whatever for me 8 out 10 It was fun to watch :D
Apr 15, 2011 5:20 AM

Aug 2010
A weak ending, but then again I came for Nao and the comedy aspect, I got what I wanted. Nothing memorable, but an okay way to spend 24 minutes. It gets a 7 from me, and the episode a 4/5.
May 31, 2011 2:53 AM

Apr 2011
What a waste of time.

And this anime made me develop an indescribable hate towards cats and penguins. 1/10
Sep 6, 2011 6:39 PM
Feb 2011
Show slowly died down about half way. Plus I didn't like Noa or Iroha. Kondou seemed the most fun and nicest out of them all. She was the only one that showed some restraint. Tho this was meant to be crazy and over the time.
Sep 6, 2011 7:48 PM

Dec 2010
korn7809 said:
Show slowly died down about half way. Plus I didn't like Noa or Iroha. Kondou seemed the most fun and nicest out of them all. She was the only one that showed some restraint. Tho this was meant to be crazy and over the time.
Kondou-bro.

Hell yes
Sep 15, 2011 6:52 PM
Nov 2008
4/10. Someone said "if you didn't take it too serious..." and yeah, that's probably true.

I feel like a part of me died when watching this

How can Shuusukes mother lie to him in ep3? It almost kills him (yeah sure it's fun but it's a bit too much). How can Nao do everything that she does behind his back? That's just sick, he doesn't have any privacy at all.

And, at last, How can he not find out that Nao knows they're not blood related? Is that fair? God I really hope for a second season, just for that reason
Sep 22, 2011 5:19 PM

Jul 2009
I actually really liked this episode XD Totally expected Nao to kiss him, at least ... but nothing happened D: Oh dear haha XD

Overall ... I actually liked it XD It was funny and entertaining, and the characters were ... interesting, to say the least XD OK, the plot was kind of weird (especially with the clones lol wtf) but it was still fun to watch ... I think the music was OK too? Well I'd read a bit of the manga before so I kind of knew what to expect :P 7/10
Dec 21, 2011 11:06 PM

Nov 2011
I totally expected Nao to kiss Shuusuke when he was ill, damn interruptions raining all over my predictions of what's going to happen. The ending was also somewhat appropriate, but this episode aside, I kind of want to know what the hell happened to Shuusuke at that cosplay thingy with the princess in the last episode. Seriously, I hope I'm not the only one that was pissed off at the fact that the anime totally skipped that cosplay thing.
Michael D. Gillis - Mayor of Scrubsville
Jun 14, 2012 3:53 PM

Mar 2012
This serie is the worst piece of crap I've ever watched. Nothing good, not satisfied!
Jun 29, 2012 12:29 AM
Apr 2012
gets a 8/10 from me, and thats only cuz i found this show to be hilarious!
but other than that, i couldnt stand the animation/artwork or whatever you wanna call it, looked hideous to me!

needs a second season i think, like i said before, its hilarious, even with how it looks
Aug 2, 2012 11:43 AM

Apr 2008
That was one of the worst animes I've watched.
Crap crap crap, mostly.
4/10 (BAD)

Sep 12, 2013 2:05 PM

Aug 2012
Why is eps 11 not continued ??
Jul 22, 2014 7:37 PM

Feb 2014
HawthorneKitty said:
So nothing really happened in the series.
kay.
Spaidy_ said:
Big disappointment. Nothing interesting happened at all only same bs over and over again lol.
twonline said:
It ends...... And nothing serious happen in the end..

Hehehe... agree... 12 episodes with just (excluding the fanservice/echi and some funny moments) a kiss between Iroha and Clone. PS.: The first episode (episode 1) is the best episode of this series for me.

What i was expecting most, that is the development of Nao and Shusuke relationship development, i got nothing of it.

Its kind of disappointing...

The way is to read the manga and see if it show more...

5.5/10 or at max 6/10 for the hole show.

Xathras said:
This anime started off great. And that's about it.

After only a couple of episodes, some of the jokes were old, and only a few elements were funny. Every now and then, the anime would pull off a good one, but that doesn't make the anime good.

4/10 from me.

PS: I would totally give this a 6 or 7/10 if the panty-shots weren't censored.

I agree with what you said in the beginning. What i disagree is that you used the censor as a factor to point your score. The censors is not the anime fault... all animes that have ecchi/fanservice scenes has censors in its first release at TV. Uncensored versions are Blu-Ray exclusive... this is quite normal... judging the anime because of the censors is unreasonable.

[/quote]
SlashBlack said:
6/10 just because the first episodes were good

the rest is just a waste of time

Ye... the first episode is the best of this series. The rest of the episodes seemed to me like random episodes that didn't go anywhere (in the development of the plot as a whole - especially at the development between Shuusuke and Nao relationship)... i thinking in giving 6/10 just because of the first episode... but MAYBE, in the end, i'll give 5/10 even.

Aurao said:
Yay for random episodes xD
Agree...

gino_san said:
Why is eps 11 not continued ??
Thank God someone realized it as me.... i didn't get it either.... why the episode 12 didn't continue the episode 11..?! When i started to watch the episode 12, i was thinking that i was watching the wrong episode.... coz the episode 11 didn't continue in the episode 12... They simply left aside the continuation of the episode 11, i really didn't get it...
TechOtakuJul 22, 2014 8:16 PM
May 21, 2015 7:26 AM
Dec 2014
weak and boring 5/10
Jun 18, 2015 4:04 PM

Apr 2014
Whew it's done?...haha nothing going on so far in this anime.
It's so random...haha
Still wonder who he will end up with...might be his sister(they are not relative by blood so they can get marry).
This can not be compare to "Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai."
6/10
Aug 25, 2015 5:53 PM

May 2012
Overall a decent ending I must say, as this show didn't really had any main story they went with a good decision and kept it open to catch up if they ever would continue.

As this anime was assigned to me when I took part in the Nerves of Steel Anime Contest on Reddit and will have to make a review about this show, I therefore won't make a too detailed end post as you will be able to read my thoughts in the complete review.

That said in the end I really enjoyed watching this anime as it really had a lovely overall feel to it and especially with the ecchi humor that I do like when it's properly done! So all in all a pretty decent show.
Sep 11, 2016 12:21 PM

Mar 2012
Started as a decent and funny ecchi anime, but soon went downhill with those pantytocks (don't understand why he like this; it hides a woman's skin), BL and scat; and became completely stupid when they kept showing the guy's nipples.

Overall 4/10
Aug 20, 2019 7:34 PM

Jul 2014
I like how Nao found out at the beginning of the series that she has amnesia and her real father is dead, and she doesn't give a shit for the whole show and is happy about it because she can now try to fuck her brother.

There were a few funny moments in this show, namely the yaoi parodies, but the rest of it was the same quality as any other incest anime.
D-ohnutsAug 23, 2019 8:01 AM
Oct 28, 2019 6:40 PM

Oct 2019
D-ohnuts said:
I like how Nao found out at the beginning of the series that she has amnesia and her real father is dead, and she doesn't give a shit for the whole show and is happy about it because she can now try to fuck her brother.

There were a few funny moments in this show, namely the yaoi parodies, but the rest of it was the same quality as any other incest anime.

Exactly! Convenient plot amnesia is convenient.

Given everything I've watched so far, same old same old as far as incest goes. 6/10
Barely made it.
May 10, 2020 10:04 AM

Aug 2018
And quality time with sister for last episode?.. Well, I'm not against some good bonding.. ;P

Overall, it was really enjoyable series.. Not one episode that would be dull, comedy was on top just all the time, honestly, and show just kept bringing more and more.. ;p I quite liked the characters, I quite liked the comedy, it was a really enjoyable watch for me.. Definitely 10/10, no other option, really.. ;P Comedy is just so great, I'll probably even not be shy to recommend it really to fellow anime lovers.. As, well, maybe usually anime with imouto and oniichan undertones you can't really recommend to anyone.. But in this case, really, comedy is just too good.. Again, enjoyable anime, really glad I watched it.. ;P And yeah - now that I have more and more anime with low mean rating, I understand that it doesn't matter to me personally at all.. Actually higher rating shows usually have more closer to norms jokes, values, and stuff.. But I'm alright with watching something what you can appreciate, if you understand anime media better.. ;P
Apr 12, 2021 1:04 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
He got sick for one of the dumbest reason I've ever seen, but it's hilarious xD
Well overall it's a guilty pleasure anime I think, but if you don't take it seriously the comedy is actually really funny, and it was very entertaining xD I really liked it, even though it was very dumb at the same time xD
Mar 20, 2022 8:43 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a pretty good final episode of the main show (there’s an OVA left), mainly focusing on Shuusuke being alone with Nao but of course everything that can go wrong goes wrong lol, but it made for a lot of hilarious moments, I also love getting to see all the girls together for the last episode in that bit where they were trying to take care of him, they’re a nice cast, and I like that little bit they added in where Princess Layla uses actual magic lol.

But yeah, not counting the OVA I’ve technically finished my rewatch of this show, I’ve honestly really enjoyed it, I liked it a lot more than I remember on my first watch many years ago, just such a goofy fun show with great ecchi bits as well, I found myself laughing a lot while watching this. It may look like a generic harem anime on the outside, but on the inside I think it’s something truly special. This also 100% played a role in my taste in anime for years to come lol, but yeah I loved this, great rewatch. Also my best girl is Kondou easily, although all the girls are great for sure. A shame this never got another season.

Also funny timing, this was a Winter 2011 show and here I am finishing it at the end of Winter 2022 lol
Nov 7, 2023 3:35 PM
Dec 2019
From which manga chapter is this episode adapted from?
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2011

69 by Jokuc »»
Jan 21, 2023 6:22 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Mar 20, 2011

54 by Ashhk »»
Apr 12, 2021 12:34 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Mar 12, 2011

56 by Ashhk »»
Apr 12, 2021 12:02 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Mar 5, 2011

40 by Ashhk »»
Apr 12, 2021 11:05 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 26, 2011

52 by Ashhk »»
Apr 12, 2021 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.