Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2011 3:43 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wasnt so good this time.

stupid scene in the beginning.

"oh my god someone with a scalpel im just gonna stand here a few secounds till he kills me"

y the hell didnt she run -.-

and im mean ok this show is called supernatural but he brought her back to live and keept her for 50 years without her aging at all.

if there would have been a ghost or demon helping him ok, but just like that
or did i miss something out? o_0
Mar 30, 2011 8:49 PM

Nov 2009
Good episode, nice and creepy. I always considered the original immortal surgeon to be a weak and boring episode, but the remake give it a fine twisted mood even considering how worn out the plot was.
Mar 31, 2011 11:04 AM

Jul 2007
Yet another tv show episode ruined by this anime.

The original Immortal Doctor was creepy and nice reinforcement of series theme of defying death and what it does to a person.

This was...weak and cheesy(this becomes the keyword for anime-original episodes of this show.) love story. And yes, lets beat the viewers heads that Meg is important and will be back, yay....god damnit...

And from previews it seems they are turning a rabbits foot episode(one of THE best episodes of tv show) into some stupid japanese legend......

2/5
Apr 29, 2011 5:13 PM

Feb 2009
Couldn't never understand why in movie, tv and such the victim never put at a shred of defense when being attacked, wtf is that?

Anyway must sucks to be a blond in this episode, but why blond?
Jun 1, 2011 1:41 AM

May 2010
Yay, let's kill only blonds so cops would have a chance! And yay let's kill 6 different persons instead of taking all organs from one! What a genius! :D
Nov 10, 2013 9:58 PM

Jul 2012
novurdim said:
Yay, let's kill only blonds so cops would have a chance! And yay let's kill 6 different persons instead of taking all organs from one! What a genius! :D

Also, my biology classes ended up ruining the impact of the murder scene, once I realized the motive.

It's not weird that I'm asking these questions, is it?
Dec 5, 2013 8:53 PM
Oct 2011
Yeah this ep was crap, made me drop rest of the anime.

First of all there is no way to resurrect anyone, not realistically. Body starts to rot really quickly, brain becomes unusable. Technically it's possible to do this to someone who has been "dead" for a few hours I think, but even then it is likely to result in things like memory loss. Second, he killed only blond women. No motive. Third, it's not like every organ is compatible with every person. You have to consider blood types amongst other things.

Of course this wasn't the only thing that made me drop it. I didn't like Sam's and Dean's attitude, their voice actors, and one story per episode pacing.
Mar 25, 2018 1:27 PM

Feb 2015
in my opinion there was no explanation why the doctor chose only blondes (with blue eyes)....
May 1, 2022 12:11 PM

Feb 2018
Richard surely loved his wife a lot.. but the guy's egoism was over 9000. Imagine killing so many women just so you can keep your wifes rotting body alive breh
Jun 17, 2023 6:13 PM
Jul 2017
It was a pretty inventive story. The only flaw was the finger prints of the wife being on file from 1962, unless she was arrested, she'd never have been printed. But overall it was pretty horrific.
Aug 30, 2023 5:39 AM

Dec 2007
this felt like a filler. what this story got to do with supernatural, except for sam's feeling?

for supernatural reviving anyone in the way this episode done, felt not realistic lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Aezile - Mar 27, 2011

9 by annamay69 »»
Nov 8, 2023 4:39 PM

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Ape - Mar 25, 2011

14 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Nov 5, 2023 12:00 PM

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Ahenshihael - Feb 28, 2011

19 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Oct 20, 2023 11:25 AM

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 16 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 15, 2011

5 by User-Name »»
Aug 31, 2023 7:02 AM

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 15 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 15, 2011

4 by User-Name »»
Aug 31, 2023 6:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.