Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2011 6:34 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aug 17, 2014 12:26 AM
Aug 2011
Ew no I just can't watch this because those beehive wounds/holes in the skin made me feel sick.
Apr 9, 2016 8:18 AM

Feb 2013
Did Sakurai break her arm or not?
Sep 22, 2023 9:21 AM

May 2020
Aoi represents my least favourite character archetype in anime/manga : the naive and hopelessly sensitive moron that wants to serve justice to everyone they meet, regardless of the type of person it is. In Aoi's case, its an extension of some kind of previous trauma which makes it less egregious but its still no less annoying to watch. I wish they did something to make her more interesting but literally every episode is just her crying and falling over.

Wish they developed the connection between this week's villain and Komaki a bit more before just killing her off.

Also a side note, I like how Daigo is super sweet and sensitive when it comes to Komaki. I don't really care about Komaki but I like that its the guy whose crushing on the girl and making lunches, instead of the usual trope.

Also, did I miss the episode where they got their gear ? Aoi's Nagita got an explanation, since its new but Tatsuma's glove, Komaki's bow and Daigo's whip (?) are used like they've been a part of their lives since forever. I feel like we never got an explanation about what exactly their "powers" are, although they do seem to be able to jump multiple storeys in a single jump at the very least.
Nov 26, 2023 4:59 AM
Apr 2017
Aoi as a character might seem necessary for some but in my eyes, she just acts on pure emotion without any thoughts about the consequences for both her and others. Her reckless acting is annoying, and stupid, and lacks yet again any kind of self-awareness. By acting selfish and thinking that she can help and all, just rushing without a plan or so. if she had the strength to prove herself useful yeah It would be better, but she is just reckless and still weak. Everyone else tries their best and she may be a friend to them, but in a fight, she is just a useless hindrance that should also be protected. If the whole point of her is to show us that we shouldn't give up and help others, fine, be useful in other ways, fine, but not a straight up main character complex idiot that just "has to protect others" without knowing even how to do it. Power-up in the end just doesn't do it justice for acting like that for the whole first part of the season. everyone else predominately acts like they at least know their strengths and weaknesses in comparison to her. Sorry if the rant was too long but I just hate when I see hopeless idiots trying to save the world just because... the show is worth a watch just ignore Aoi for the time she plays the hero and does nothing but be lost...
Nov 26, 2023 5:02 AM
Apr 2017
Reply to TitanInsane
Aoi represents my least favourite character archetype in anime/manga : the naive and hopelessly sensitive moron that wants to serve justice to everyone they meet, regardless of the type of person it is. In Aoi's case, its an extension of some kind of previous trauma which makes it less egregious but its still no less annoying to watch. I wish they did something to make her more interesting but literally every episode is just her crying and falling over.

Wish they developed the connection between this week's villain and Komaki a bit more before just killing her off.

Also a side note, I like how Daigo is super sweet and sensitive when it comes to Komaki. I don't really care about Komaki but I like that its the guy whose crushing on the girl and making lunches, instead of the usual trope.

Also, did I miss the episode where they got their gear ? Aoi's Nagita got an explanation, since its new but Tatsuma's glove, Komaki's bow and Daigo's whip (?) are used like they've been a part of their lives since forever. I feel like we never got an explanation about what exactly their "powers" are, although they do seem to be able to jump multiple storeys in a single jump at the very least.
@TitanInsane Cound not agree more with your description of Aoi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: Tou Episode 14 Discussion

Krelian - May 17, 2007

23 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 23, 2023 1:18 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: Tou Episode 13 Discussion

EShirou - Mar 26, 2011

4 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 23, 2023 12:52 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: Tou Episode 12 Discussion

EShirou - Mar 26, 2011

2 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 23, 2023 12:35 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: Tou Episode 11 Discussion

EShirou - Mar 26, 2011

2 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 23, 2023 12:12 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: Tou Episode 10 Discussion

EShirou - Mar 26, 2011

3 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 22, 2023 9:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.