MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Yumekui Merry Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Yumekui Merry »» Yumekui Merry Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
View Poll Results: Yumekui Merry Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

36 45.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

23 28.75%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 13.75%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 6.25%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 6.25%
Voters: 80

03-25-11, 1:30 PM

Am i the only one that sees what Treesea just did?

Before fight- We will protect Isana and defeat Treesea
During fight- We can't win she is to strong

Treesea basically may them feel like she can come and kill the dream demon whenever she wants and their is nothing they can do to stop her. So yeah, even though the dream demon is still alive and Isana is okay, I'll say the victory is for Treesea.

03-25-11, 2:57 PM

Well that was one sexy opening scene. I totally didn't expect that! o.o
Argh, I really hate that teacher. Everybody trusted him and now he's being an asshole. Parade was so damn cute though. As expected from Isana's dream demon! =D

The whole gang coming togheter (except Threepiece) in the day dream was really cool. Merry was quite powerless in comparison to Treesea though. The confrontation is bound to be great and hopefully they'll find a way to defeat her as a team.

They really have to save Isana next episode so the one after that can be a happy ending! D:

03-25-11, 4:45 PM

Yumeji should just stab that teacher in the real world and it would e all over.

03-25-11, 5:15 PM

@ Kunai : If only it could be that easy. xD

03-25-11, 5:19 PM

epicness :D
i hope Yumeji gets some type of fighting powers, that would be cool.
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB

03-25-11, 6:02 PM

That fight was pathetic. I want Merry to power-up again and kickass.
Also, if I was Yumeji, I'd tell Ijima that I won't see him at the ceremony because he'll be dead. I'd just kill him and see if Treesea died too.
I really hope they end the season with an awesome battle and not alot of talk with little fighting.

03-25-11, 6:27 PM

Yumekichi11 said:
I still wonder how the heck can you have any form of love for a dream demon?
The old rule: as long as it’s cute.
Cat, traps, even a dream demon is fine too :D

QKunai said:
Yumeji should just stab that teacher in the real world and it would e all over.
With Yumeji in jail…
Merry might be able to do it though, after all she never really “exist” in the real world, at least legally. No birth, no family, no relatives, no history, no identity.

03-25-11, 6:30 PM

Sad display by Merry and Yumeji. Woefully underprepared, outwitted and overpowered. After experiencing something like that, someone in Yumeji's position should be desperate enough to at least consider taking that crap teacher out in the real life. Sigh.

03-25-11, 8:02 PM

All I can say is that:
Kawanami = Homura
Isana = Madoka

Other than that, the episode was anticlimatic... do I need to say more? You guys already stated what I was gonna say. xD
RandomPerson4 said:
YES! FUCK YOU LIGHT YAGAMI! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

03-25-11, 8:30 PM

Nothing happened again. Treesea hesitated like fifteen times that episode. I suppose I could just attribute it to her wanting to play around, but still, she had so many opportunities to just finish the job.

Fight scene was pretty lackluster. Apparently Merry can only take a few slaps?

Having read the manga I am quite disappointed that they deviated like this. Maybe next episode will finally have something happen, instead of just waiting until the last episode.

03-25-11, 9:20 PM

This was a major letdown. In one scene I'm sure someone was talking without their mouth moving and the battle scenes are like 1-3 keyframes per second. How pitiful.

Oh, come on! Merry was just slapped a few times and then she can't she can't even get up?! We are now exclusively in anime filler territory here, and it sucks. The staff at J.C. Staff could't write a half-decent original storyline to save their lives. The manga's story is better by several orders of magnitude.

Oh, and Mistletine is hot and sexy.

03-25-11, 10:26 PM

Saved by the whimsy of your opponent. That's pretty embarrassing and disheartening. I've come to really enjoy the brand of evil and nasty that Iijima-sensei and Mistleteen embody. It's a nasty "I hate the world" feeling you get from them. Not the pointless insanity that Heracles probably embodies.

It is still a bit frustrating that no one has figured out a way to deal with the situation. Though in the case of Mistleteen and Iijima, they should have no qualms about taking them out. But now they aren't nearly strong enough to touch them. I don't blame them for not killing that new Muma either. It was so cute, ignorant and scared.

03-25-11, 10:50 PM

So... much... win... I can't... my god....
Animation was awesome, sound was awesome, Treesea is incredibly attractive, and the despair was palpable.

Obviously I'm not a manga reader.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

03-26-11, 12:47 AM

Hope to see John Doe in action in the remaining episodes

03-26-11, 1:41 AM

I knew nothing was really going to happen in that battle with how slow they were going. Still a good episode though. Looking forward to a showdown.

03-26-11, 2:44 AM

I wish they'd hurry it up a bit. Two episodes to go, yet virtually nothing has been revealed what we didn't know already. Oh right, we saw Isana's Dream Demon, but other than that. nothing.

Iijima seems to be able to make love with Treesea. Wanna bet Yumeji and Merry can do that too if they really wanted to? Plus, the fact that they can enter a Day Dream other than their own seems to suggest there's more to them than we're being told. Heck, the very fact that Yumeji has those powers must be indicative of something.

And why is Merry so friggin' obsessed with her hat? She loses it and becomes a total wimp. Given that she can be extremely badass when push comes to shove, why isn't she showing any of that right now?

03-26-11, 8:04 AM

Iijima and Treesea definitely have some kind of relationship, emotionally and sexually I'm assuming. It's not traditional 'love', but their own warped kind, I feel like. I STILL LOVE BOTH OF THEM AND I ACTUALLY KIND OF SHIP IT.

But wow, I actually enjoyed this episode a lot. Lots of Isana, Iijima and Treesea though, so that might have something to do with it. Wish the previous episodes had been awesome like this :/
I THOUGHT VIVI TOO WHEN I SAW ISANA'S DREAM DEMON HAHAHA. I think he's adorable though. Wish we got to see more of him and some actual interaction between Isana and him.

I love what they've done with the whole Iijima/Treesea thing for antagonists. I also second that this is basically calling for a second season, since it would be pretty shitty if they just left that whole Elcres thing unsolved.
Pushing for some backstory on Iijima and Treesea in the final two episodes.

03-26-11, 9:37 AM

I actually liked the anime's story until this point...those extra character are really starting to get on my nerves.

03-26-11, 9:50 AM

Pretty good actually O_O I really like Treesea and Ijima. I mean that whole thing about not caring about random strangers and only protecting your "friends"? Super extra bonus points!
Battle was horrible. Seriously. Treesea should have just owned them this episode. I guess she couldn't thought because there are TWO MORE EPISODES THAT NEED TO BE DONE. Oh well -_-" Not that I really mind, because Merry (and Yumeji) getting owned was fun to watch :3
Really liked the music this episode lol
I wish I could paint like Isana D;
I guess next episode they need Play to help them win / fight? What about that whole "oh it'll destroy their dreams" thing? I guess they don't care if they're destroying Iijima's dreams, huh?

03-26-11, 1:11 PM

Echoing what others have said: disappointing .
It's easy to see that the end they're going for would fit in 1 good-paced ep, but they're stretching it out over 4 eps.
*yawn.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices