Poll: Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew Episode 1 Discussion

Mar 24, 2011 10:18 AM

Lucario is one of my favorite Pokemon, so him in a film is very cool for me. The film had more of an epic fantasy feel to it. The animation and action were good too.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Aug 19, 2012 4:22 PM

My favorite Pokemon movie ^^
Apr 10, 2013 9:31 PM

I just realized I really did enjoy this movie. Of the first 8, this is my highest rated thus far. (8/10....only Mewtwo returns also holds an 8)
Nov 13, 2013 2:25 AM

Yeah Lucario is an awesome pokemon. Last 2 movies have been pretty good. The ending with the dying tree felt a bit forced, but other than that this was a good movie.
Feb 6, 3:49 PM

What this movie teaches kids: " if someone questions your weird sexual relationship with an animal, punch him in the face" ^^

But basically it is probably the best of the shitty pokemon movie (so every pokemon movie that isnt one of the first 2) because it had quite some moments to make fun about and it even had at least some consequences.

"Put the timeflower inside your asshole and 5 minutes will feel like an hour"
Jun 24, 8:54 AM

This was probably my 3rd favorite Pokemon movie. I enjoyed the plot and character development with Lucario. And Mew's morphing was cool too.

I think the only part in the movie where I was annoyed was when Lucario tried to claim Pikachu abandoned Ash, Ash gets rightfully upset, and everyones just taking Lucario's side for no reason even though he is the one who started it in the first place, but because Ash said one harsh thing, Lucario just gets a free pass (even before Ash grabbed him) while Ash is the only one getting called out for saying something harsh (May particularly got me really annoyed during all this. She makes Ash out to be the only one in the wrong). I hate scenes where someone says something uncalled for to the mc, he gets rightfully upset and fires back, but people only get mad at the mc and makes him out to be the only one in the wrong just because he said something also harsh (really ticks me off).
Modified by Roychop, Jun 27, 6:28 AM