MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Pokemon Advanced Generation: Mew to Hadou no Yuusha Lucario »» Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew Episode 1 Discussion

Poll: Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew Episode 1 Discussion

03-24-11, 10:18 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lucario is one of my favorite Pokemon, so him in a film is very cool for me. The film had more of an epic fantasy feel to it. The animation and action were good too.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

08-19-12, 4:22 PM

My favorite Pokemon movie ^^

04-10-13, 9:31 PM

I just realized I really did enjoy this movie. Of the first 8, this is my highest rated thus far. (8/10....only Mewtwo returns also holds an 8)

11-13-13, 2:25 AM

Yeah Lucario is an awesome pokemon. Last 2 movies have been pretty good. The ending with the dying tree felt a bit forced, but other than that this was a good movie.

02-06-15, 3:49 PM

What this movie teaches kids: " if someone questions your weird sexual relationship with an animal, punch him in the face" ^^

But basically it is probably the best of the shitty pokemon movie (so every pokemon movie that isnt one of the first 2) because it had quite some moments to make fun about and it even had at least some consequences.

"Put the timeflower inside your asshole and 5 minutes will feel like an hour"

Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy