Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2011 11:49 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wwww
lol'd at referring to "Moshimo series of Drif"
I'm looking forward to the TV show
so much hentai pervert...

4/5
though im anxious about Hanazawa...
zimnoMar 22, 2011 12:12 AM
Mar 21, 2011 11:48 PM

Mar 2010
Just like the first episode of OVA, Hen Zemi depicts perverted sides of human in a surprisingly convincing manner by using college students who are practically free to do whatever they want. -_-;;

Anyway, the studio toned down the level of a lot of etchi stuff, so it should be more watchable than the last one. It is still more revolting and (sexually) graphic than the average shimoneta animes like Seitokai no Yakuindomo or Ochinko though.

Part 1: Public farting experiment + some Yuri moments between Anna (the red-haired girl) and Makiko (the blonde girl)

Yuri spoiler alert!!

Part 2: Some serious chat about nipples + psychology of exhibitionism

Part 3: Sort of continuing the theme of exhibitionism plus Nanako's "sexting" -_-;;

I only picked the relatively SFW screenshots, but I gotta warn you that this show is pretty much R-rated material...

Mar 22, 2011 9:06 AM

Nov 2008
Miwako is horny 24/7, I pretty much like her now, lots of scenes of her constantly masturbating, her fapping on the train is priceless. Lots Nanako's tits in this episode with mathematics formulas and such.

Some nice Anna x Makiko yuri as well

Love the OVAs and want to watch the TV version but I'm concerned that it will be seriously toned down, this episode was toned down a little but still has almost everything that makes the anime enjoyable.

Mar 26, 2011 7:44 PM

Aug 2010
I'm really looking forward to the tv series now. I love Hanazawa and her voice, just makes Nanako a cute/funny character.
Mar 26, 2011 8:10 PM

Dec 2009
I actually preferred the first episode over this one.

Hoppy said:
Love the OVAs and want to watch the TV version but I'm concerned
that it will be seriously toned down, this episode was toned down a little but still has almost everything that makes the anime enjoyable.

Be prepared for everything to get censored (and the show itself toned down). Unless of course it airs on AT-X. I'll still try the TV version regardless, but i'm not getting my hopes up for it.
Mar 27, 2011 3:05 AM

Aug 2010
My god....
Mar 27, 2011 10:20 AM

Jun 2009
Well, comparing to the 1st episode, this was really mediocre. At least until Mizukoshi appeared and saved the episode, she's awesome. <3
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 27, 2011 11:23 AM

Nov 2008
Project_MkUltra said:
I actually preferred the first episode over this one.

Hoppy said:
Love the OVAs and want to watch the TV version but I'm concerned
that it will be seriously toned down, this episode was toned down a little but still has almost everything that makes the anime enjoyable.

Be prepared for everything to get censored (and the show itself toned down). Unless of course it airs on AT-X. I'll still try the TV version regardless, but i'm not getting my hopes up for it.

AT-X better air this uncensored.

Mar 27, 2011 12:22 PM

Mar 2010
Hoppy said:
AT-X better air this uncensored.

There were some censorship with Yosuga no Sora even on AT-X. I'm not sure whether it was due to commercial interest from publisher for the purpose of selling more DVD/BDs or the regulations from outside interest groups, though. Anyway, my bet is that we'd have to wait for BD/DVD for uncensored version.

Mar 27, 2011 12:56 PM
Jun 2009
Still waiting for the subs to come out. Gosh, I'm excited! ;A;
Mar 27, 2011 1:07 PM

Oct 2010
This series is completely sick in regards to having a dare in bringing you the most disgusting and weirdest sexual behaviours around and I should know because I am a honor student graduate in College level sexual psychology. I know this is anime but I am thinking that Komugi, Miwako and Kenji the teacher should be locked up in the loony bin. Kenji's teachings are like so incorrect and there are far better methods out there but that's what else brings out the individual sexuality of each person in this series that is highly abnormal such as getting a pleasure through the pain of shaking a cum stained hand in the following,

in Miwako's case, which really is a MM!'s Sadou case of masochisme except in Miwako's case there is another set of triggers that make it happen. Another thing I like about all this is there are 3 segments, which makes it easier for me to gather my thoughts so I will do for now the most disgusting segment IMO and the most ecchi worth one.

About segement 3, the last segemtn definitely was the grossest in this episode. Miwako is no doubt not right in the head based on her expression in the following spoiler
I don't know WTF is that red thing on her ass here but her breasts with nipples are pretty big ever since seeing them in first episode. More fan service of Miwako is fine but by integrating a green like substance on her face in the spoiler
you can pretty much imagine what it can be subsituted for, which goes back this series being close to the “Hentai Border Zone known as HBZ (I invented that acronym)” Miwako did have a nice pose while flinging around her hair. Nanako was funny imitating jerking off with her hands. Quite surprised that Miwako wanted to be a idol at one point. Nanako's suggestion of having Miwako trying of getting a job as news reporter is agreeable for Miwako except I am not sure it would be a good idea considering she is a hard core masochist, which may have a outburst anytinme with certain thoughs. I did like seeing Miwako in a red bikini. Things started to get a little strange as I see a guy jerking off to Miwako on his PSP but wait, WTF @ that loli pillow. Should not the PSP be enough to achieve the effects.

Oh gross hand full of you know what. I had a good laugh at thso guyes with those shapes above their heads of you know what they look like. The most daring and screwed that only Kiss x Sis dared to have to a certain extent is in the spoiler
Is that vaginal fluids, O_O WTF at that.
Now that is daring along with that vibrator connected to her cellphone, it gets rather close to sereis called “Cool Devices..” Miwako is quite daring to leave her cellphone as a dare to that guy. I did like Miwako's expression here as it looked really a more normal shy type from her. On the other hand Nanako's shy expression in response to Miwako's dare of taking her nude breast in classroom was quite cute as well as Miwako's wink facial expression with her cellphone at hand was good. You got to love the netural fan service of nipples explained by Miwako of the whole picture taking reasoning. You got love Nanako's expression of being freaked out. Can't believe the blond guy got excited over what is obviously Miwako faking jerking off Nanako. Miwako is also pretty nuts to have that vibrator in a public train. That reminds me of a lot hentai sitautions hence going back to this being on the border.

About segment 2, best segment in giving out breast/nipple shots of Nanako. As seen in different situations there is plenty of them in the following spoilerone thing I can about all this is that Nanako's breasts are more in proportions that are not exagerated by too much. Got love the whole short gag of revealing more if you look at a different angle or the way they are placed. More fan service of Miwako's breasts/panties comes in. What was interesting is how Komugi approached the whole girls panties situation. It was interesting how he viewed it to say the least. Kind of intrigued to see the art form they used in the spoiler
that was original to say the least. Poor Nanako, feeling bad towards her breast size while thinking of the other girls of having big ones in the spoiler
that mentality should be changed in women TBH. Nanako can't even shake off Miwako's sexual performance from her head since seeing parts of it in episode 1.

Loved Nanako's shy expression at Komugi's remark of seeing her breasts. Komugi's nipple perfection explanation was hilarious as he explains how shocking it may be for someone whose tastes don't watch to girl's nipple shape. Now that is hilarious as this is a rare preference among men IMO more than the breast size. The gag of the nipple acting as a ICBM switch was good too, a nice laugh there. Komugi was pretty cool with that shadow render of him lighing up a smoke in the spoiler
found it corny that he suddenly got nervous in regards towards Miwako during his explanation. I noticed the second drink that Nanako ordered is in fact based on this a heavy liquor type such as vodka or it may be juice but I doubt it. Regardless it proves she needed something to wash away some meories. In the end Komugi just pissed me off that he sold out Nanako to some perverts to take pictures of her panties based on this. That is so not cool of him. More later
Yumekichi11Mar 27, 2011 1:17 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 28, 2011 1:51 PM

Sep 2008
I think I'm in love with Mizukoshi... well not really; she's just a slut.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2011 9:32 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Komugi is hilarious.

I liked the first episode more than this one. I'm also looking forward to the TV series but I'm pretty sure it'll be toned down.
p r o f i l e 👀
Apr 2, 2011 11:18 PM

Nov 2008
The ecchi genre could learn a few things from this anime ^_-
Apr 3, 2011 4:24 PM

Sep 2009
a lot of nipple action in this episode XD

Liked this episode, but it doesn't compare to the first one

Still a damn good series....I wonder how its tv counterpart will be
Apr 5, 2011 12:39 PM

Dec 2010
I thought the first episode was funnier.
Apr 8, 2011 7:28 PM

Aug 2010
omg that was hilarious. i liked this more than ep 1.
Apr 10, 2011 4:33 AM

Mar 2010
this is getting weird..
Apr 12, 2011 11:49 AM

May 2010
Aside from more knowledge in abnormal psychology, it was funny.
Mizukoshi's drooling expressions are hilarious and the train scene = LMAO!!
Apr 17, 2011 3:40 PM
Jun 2009
I swear to Satan and everything that's unholy: this is the funniest anime I have EVER since in my life. It'll take a lot for something else to beat it in my ranks. I don't usually laugh out loud when watching anime... In fact, I rarely laugh when I watch anything... But Hen Zemi takes the ticket for making me laugh so hard my mom thought I was having a heart attack.

In short, if you didn't think this was hilarious you have no soul, is the idea here.
Apr 18, 2011 3:20 PM

Dec 2008
First OVA was hilarious. This OVA was toned down quite a bit.
Apr 20, 2011 10:47 PM

Oct 2008
LOL, this is so perverted. XD
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 4, 2011 2:47 PM

Oct 2009
...and they are visible again xD
Aug 6, 2011 7:07 PM

Jul 2009
So much win piled in here.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 1, 2013 10:42 PM

Jan 2013
A hentai in the artsyle wouldn't be bad.

Some of it was entertaining. Some of it was boring.
Needs more physical stuff to happen to the characters.
Mainly just talking
Jun 11, 2013 11:44 AM

May 2012
Haha that ending was just the best! Damn this sure is a lovely series! Going to love the tv series!
Jul 10, 2013 10:17 PM

Nov 2011
Lewd/5

I also didn't expect that yuri kiss in the first half.
Dec 29, 2013 6:03 PM

Apr 2012
Thought this was better than the first. Still a bit hit-and-miss in the humour (especially scat); thoughts on exposure of body parts was interesting.

THOUGH it's highly likely I just liked this more because the thought of a hidden public vibrator is incredibly erotic.
Apr 17, 2015 4:27 AM

Dec 2008
YAy....PERVERSION!!! YAY 8/10
Nov 9, 2015 7:10 PM

Sep 2012
Is this the rated R version of monogatari?
Jan 23, 2016 10:51 AM

Apr 2012
compared 2 the first ep this one was kinda dull

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hen Zemi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Jul 22, 2010

75 by removed-user »»
Mar 23, 2020 5:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.