Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2014 1:44 PM
Jan 2013
OPPAI!!!!!!!
Apr 30, 2014 8:31 PM

Jun 2012
wait what did Tomoe lost her eye sight for real?? i sure hope not she is a amazing character she is really power full to maybe not as power Leina or Fallen angel Nanael or as the Aldra when she was the queen before but still power full.

yes Aldara seemed to be posed again but i do not believe she was at full strength since then it would not even be Possible for Tomoe to beat her even to think she is really strong that is just impossible.

well even to think Tomoe is blind and Aldara was back to her former self for a moment this seem like a nice start for another season or what ever maybe Tomoe getting her sight back and Leina never was my favourite character but i am curious how strong she has gotten she seemed to have grown way stronger then any character in this show. the swamp witch seemed to be still a life and she always seemed power full to so hope to see more of her soon as well.

so up to next ova/season.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Oct 29, 2014 4:55 PM

May 2012
Great ending for this ova season! Really lovely action combined with service and well I do wonder what the sequel will offer us!
Apr 23, 2015 1:56 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah she's blind. Sucks. Good chars always get shafted. Here, Tomoe single-handily (Shizuka was in her mind) did what Reina did without shamelessly stealing everyone's special moves. What did she get? Blindness.

Bar one or two things, I fairly enjoyed this episode, it was worth the wait and a nice ending for the OVA. I do however wish they had alluded Alrdra's sister's whereabouts. It probably would've been a cliffhanger, so maybe it was for the best.
My pussy's glued to a building on fire...
Oct 15, 2015 12:11 PM
Jun 2015
So Tomoe just randomly goes blind after thinking about the Swamp Witch? I hated this episode. It made absolutely no sense whatsoever. Might as well have just killed Tomoe right there. She sucks and so does Leina.
Jun 28, 2016 12:30 PM

Feb 2014
-The Swap Witch (randomly) curses Tomoe;

-The curse's effect is that Tomoe starts to gradually lose her sight;

-Tomoe using her power seems to accelerate this process;

-So in the end she got blind.

Well, in these OVAs we got: snake fanservice, tentacles fanservice, octopus fanservice and random old fat men touching the girls. Good! -.-"

4-5/10
Feb 16, 2017 2:17 PM

Apr 2013
Damn Tomoe is blind now? That's a pretty nasty curse and just like that without being actually there O_O
Jul 17, 2019 4:14 PM

Nov 2016
Episode was legit nice, but overall I think this installment wasn't quite as fun as the TV series.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 15, 2019 2:01 PM

May 2014
Pretty good ending of these special OVAs. Very interesting. Sad to see Tomoe go blind by the Swamp Witch's hand. She is indeed one interesting character we know very less about. I hope we see a good written backstory of the Swamp Witch. She hasn't appeared to now. We don't know how she looks except for her spirit.

Never guessed that the nun-like girl that accompanied Tomoe was Aldra. Poor girl, hopefully she will find her little sister. Seeing Shizuka again was great. Her apparance are really the best. I suppose with this ep. we won't see her anymore. :( At least I will miss the great view of her:

Great OVAs, but sad that we didn't see what happened to Irma and Risty, the only two girls who got excluded.
Oct 15, 2019 2:06 PM

May 2014
SpaceyGee said:
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was a nice episode with Aldora and Tomoe, did not see her in some time.

Can any of you tell me what happened to Aldra in the one scene where she was alone in a purple room with some guy? And why she was bonded over a fire? Please tell me eeverything you can?

I think the reason she was over fire was part of the ritual to make the demon enter her body. This is Queens Blade logic, so by binding her and have her over a fire (like a roasted pig) should make a demon enter her. LOL. I can't see any other reason why they did that.

The reason for this was so his twin brother of the ninja gang could get his sweet revenge against Tomoe who was one of them who was responsible for killing the ninja gang.
Aug 11, 2021 3:37 AM

Feb 2020
Tomoe is blind now?! Damn that Swamp Witch, or should I say Swamp Bitch? She put a curse on Tomoe. :S

Overall, this was a great OVA. I enjoyed every single episode so much.

SerafosDec 20, 2022 5:14 AM
Jun 21, 2022 5:31 PM

Jul 2016
Tomoe acting so proud of her country and culture yet she has no idea what a courtesan is...
Feb 24, 1:43 AM
Dec 2021
fantastic anime!! LEBGESGUE!!!!
Mar 5, 9:17 PM

Dec 2022
wow fantastic finale what a rollercoaster. that really made me realize i'm invested in both these characters, boy when Aldra got taken again that really messed with my emotions, hope these two can make an unbeatable team

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 5 Discussion

zimno - Feb 14, 2011

23 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 4 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Dec 1, 2010

16 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 27, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 10, 2010

26 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 26, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 2 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Oct 28, 2014

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 26, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 1 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Sep 3, 2010

31 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 24, 8:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.