Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2008 9:17 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm it was pretty good.
Raimei losing was pretty obvious since Raikou still seems to be hiding something. D:
Jun 11, 2008 12:59 AM
Apr 2008
i like how raimei sounded like a dying bird or something after she got cut and started resting on the ground.
Jun 11, 2008 7:44 AM

Apr 2007
I'm starting to like Raikou very much. Must be because he really has a solid resolution. Though his rationality sure is going out the window due to the battle with Raimei...

I love Hana already. The only person that seems to have a direct influence on Thobari-sensei, haha. Loved the interaction between them, and Miharu and Yoite. Miharu keeps accepting Yoite's wish as his own, but I have a feeling that it won't last long.
Jun 11, 2008 8:41 AM

Dec 2007
I dunno why, but I want Rokujo to keep following Yoite's wish....

Good ep, next one seems to be a flashback.
Reality...
is what we make it to be.

Jun 11, 2008 9:56 AM

Oct 2007
Laharl-sama said:
I dunno why, but I want Rokujo to keep following Yoite's wish....

Aww so do I <3 they're so cute together I think lol~
Jun 11, 2008 10:09 AM

Mar 2008
yeah same here. Miharu and Yoite <3
Thobari still doesnt understand what that wish is at all though, he just thinks yoite wants to save himself.

i agree with everything you said AngelLily =]
Raikou isn't as cold or whatever as i expected him to be.
and Hana is fairly awesome already =]
When whatshername said Raimei was dead i think my heart stopped for a second. then my reaction was pretty much the same as the little girls lol.

oh and LOVE the signature Angel Lily ! looks amazing
Jun 11, 2008 10:31 AM

Aug 2007
I was trying to figure out how Raimei could be alive and dead at the same time when the lady said that... XD
Jun 11, 2008 10:33 AM

Sep 2007
Hana made me laugh. I hope to see her more often now =P
Jun 11, 2008 10:44 AM

Apr 2007
ashllee said:
oh and LOVE the signature Angel Lily ! looks amazing

Haha, thank you.

I hear what you say about Raimei, I was shocked for a minute before Kouichi cleared it up.
Jun 11, 2008 12:18 PM

Nov 2007
i still like Yoite. dunno why i like his angst-ridden self but there's something about him that separates him from other angsty couples. maybe because he's staring death in the face and i want to cuddle him? :D

Hana is awesome. the most worthy character so far!
Jun 11, 2008 2:02 PM

Feb 2008
Raikou is so pretty, the more times I see him I fall in love with him more and more. Such a bishie. I really hope for some Raimei angst next episode. :)))
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2008 2:43 PM

May 2008
Pretty boring episode overall. At least Raikou killed some random, anonymous, ninjas at the end.
Jun 11, 2008 3:32 PM

May 2007
Decent episode. More plot development than anything.
Jun 11, 2008 4:32 PM

Oct 2007
Pretty good, I was hoping for a better duel between Raimei and Raikou though to be honest.

Jun 11, 2008 10:55 PM

Nov 2004
I loved the episode. The characterization on Raikou at least doesn't make him out to be some crazed murderer. He killed for his own belief, but it seems that this belief also drives insanity into his actions (due to guilt I suppose since he went berserk again). More interactions between Miharu and Yoite are always great, I like how Yoite is able to like sit around in Thobari's house now and drink tea, LOL. I mean they were killing each other 7 episodes ago. And I feel more sad for Yoite as we basically watch him suffer and suffer more until death it seems (or disappearance by Miharu's hand). I wonder if Miharu's resolution will change in that he wants to save Yoite or something (as I don't see him changing his resolution to hate Yoite).
Jun 12, 2008 2:22 AM

Nov 2007
Great plot development. Raikou's one hell of a savage
Jun 12, 2008 5:32 AM

Feb 2008
I wish Raimei would die for real =(

Anyway, good episode. Raiko is such a bishie.

I want to hold Yoite in that rain...

Jun 12, 2008 2:26 PM

Jun 2007
Monkey_D_Luffy said:
Pretty good, I was hoping for a better duel between Raimei and Raikou though to be honest.

Me too.
Just when I was thinking that Raiko had such a calm personality, eventhou he kill everyone, he starts going crazy... i kinda liked seeing that part of him :D
Yoite and Miharu are so alike and i like their relationship.
Jun 12, 2008 3:48 PM

Sep 2007
Wow, nice episode, a lot happend, in a kind of way...

Saraba <3

Looking forward to more!

Jun 12, 2008 9:12 PM

Nov 2007
Good episode. I'm looking forward to more.
avatar made by akihito @ livejournal.com

Jun 13, 2008 10:31 AM

Feb 2008
more raikou, he's great :) my fav character in nabari no ou

Jun 14, 2008 7:22 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
hanabiii said:
Monkey_D_Luffy said:
Me too.
Me three. And when he walked out of the forest with her sword, I thought that was pretty harsh. I figure he may have took it so that she won't be involved in any more battles in nabari - not so that she wouldn't come after him anymore. I think he cares about her.

Gau pisses me off though. I love how Raikou lets him do as he pleases, until he goes one step over the line, and then he reels him back by throwing a cup at him or something ^^ I like him (Raikou), but at the same time, I think he's misguided...

AngelLily said:
I love Hana already. The only person that seems to have a direct influence on Thobari-sensei, haha. Loved the interaction between them, and Miharu and Yoite. Miharu keeps accepting Yoite's wish as his own, but I have a feeling that it won't last long.
Yay for Hana, and her influence on Thobari ^^

I think Miharu is starting to care for Yoite - well in the limited capacity that he can care. And I think it is actually Yoite that's opening Miharu up and changing him -- he has to stand up to his friends in order to save them, so he's beginning to get passion, I would say. But, as I was saying, I think he's coming to care for Yoite, so I don't see how he can agree with making him disappear...

There's two other things I want to know: why did Yoite feel he needed to become a Kira user, and what the heck did Thobari do 10 years ago?
Jun 14, 2008 7:31 AM

Apr 2007
Kineta said:
I think Miharu is starting to care for Yoite - well in the limited capacity that he can care. And I think it is actually Yoite that's opening Miharu up and changing him -- he has to stand up to his friends in order to save them, so he's beginning to get passion, I would say. But, as I was saying, I think he's coming to care for Yoite, so I don't see how he can agree with making him disappear...

Exactly what I was thinking. If Miharu sees a friend in Yoite, I think he'll have his own selfish wish, and will not make him disappear. I think in the end, Miharu most certainly will use Shinrabanshou for selfish reasons, and that is so contradicting to his personality, it's awesome.
Jun 14, 2008 6:48 PM

Feb 2008
in a sense, she won in a way that was far greater than her loss. now she needs a good pep talk and recover her pride...

although the story seems to be progressing slowly, its still somewhat enjoyable.
Jun 14, 2008 7:49 PM

Oct 2007
Loved the quote about the 3 types of people who keep secrets. Also Raikou just kind of snapped at the end I was like woah when he went all Higurashi of the guy beating up Gau o_0. ok ep overall
Jun 19, 2008 3:22 AM

Jan 2007
Great episode. I loved the development in it. And Hana is just awesome.
Jun 19, 2008 5:00 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Yeah, episode was very good!

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 19, 2008 5:06 PM

Dec 2007
"You're disturbing the neighbours" XD
Good episode, Raikou is awsome

Jun 20, 2008 4:32 PM

May 2008
Miharu befriending Yoite can lead to two things-- him deciding to be selfish and wish Yoite not to disappear, or their friendship can effect Yoite so much he himself wouldn't want to disappear anymore and Miharu wouldn't have to use his power. Going along with Thobari's outlook on what a King should be, I'm going with the latter.

And despite the UBER Uchiha-ness of Raimei and Raikou, I like their storyline. Or maybe it's because it's so alike the Uchiha's that I like it xD In any case, I can't wait.
Jun 21, 2008 1:49 PM

Mar 2008
Yeah, Raimei and Raikou have Uchiha-ness in their blood XD Still, I loved the episode, especially Raikou. He is awesome! Yoite showing humanity shocked me too O_O
Jun 25, 2008 5:00 PM

Dec 2007
I knew Raimei will lose to Raikou. Good episode. I'm looking forward to next episode.
Jun 26, 2008 9:39 AM

Apr 2008
Great episode! Miharu always makes me laugh with his devilish answers to Thobari-sensei xD "I'll bite my tongue and die" ahahaha

Raikou is sooo cool! :3
I just loved the way this ep ended... Yoite is definitely one of the best characters
Jun 29, 2008 12:50 AM
Jun 2008
"YOU'LL DISTURB THE NEIGHBOURS"
dat pretty much made my day. it turned into a pretty serious episode thou, feel sorry for raimei n all but i guess she will undergo character transformation of some sort for the plot to develop.
Jul 10, 2008 3:19 PM

Jul 2007
Lol Raikou has a Tieria sweater!

And the casula wear... lol reminds me of Ouran. Dont'know why.

raimei will get around it. ^_^

Also...
GAU IS SUCH A CUTE UKE. <3 <3 He looks like Kouga Yun drew him. Lol young ... er... lol. not Seimei.
Jul 11, 2008 1:17 PM
Jul 2008
I guess it turns out that Raiko is just as crazy as some of us hoped he would be.
Good stuff.
Jul 24, 2008 9:35 PM
Jul 2008
dude Yotie(or however you spell it)
is teh bomb, yo
he is like a cool emo person>.<
Jul 25, 2008 1:56 AM

Jan 2008
Pretty good episode, though the fight could of been longer and better.
Dec 12, 2008 3:37 PM

Jun 2008
Yoite dont die T.T
Raimei u loser...Gau is homo..:P
Mar 21, 2009 1:05 PM

Jan 2008
I loved the ep

I adore Hana I love the way that even though Sensei told her to get back she was like shut up and help me already. But in a nice way. Also the way she treated Yoite as a person regardless.

I was however expecting a better fight with Raimei and Raikou thought was kinda sad that it wasn't however I think that she is going to get her sword back.

Hoping to find out more as to why Raikou did it though. and why he was crying and smiling at the same time when he was slaughtering his family and friends
Nov 21, 2009 12:30 PM

Apr 2009
"You're disturbing the neighbors!"
ROFL. seriously. And then the bit with "Aunt Hana". that was really funny too XD
Lots of stuff happened, I liked that. I thought that the fight between Raiko and Raimei would be longer, but it was short and it fit, so it was ok. A bit shocked at the new Raiko at the end.
Really good episode overall. Can't wait until the next!
Sep 26, 2011 6:33 AM

Nov 2007
Really don't understand Yoite and Miharu's bond. Yoite threatened Miharu's friends and Miharu himself and now they're basically bff? What. Am I missing something big here? The happy "I need to see XY" feelings just seem so random. Thank god for Yoite mentioning the hostage situation in the middle of the ep. Thought I was going insane and made that up. Weird that Miharu doesn't care at all about it. :/

As a plus for this show in what feels like forever, I like Thobari's housemate/girlfriend. :D
Jan 19, 2016 2:32 AM

Jun 2010
Yeah, they're like friends, but somehow just a like. Can't figure it out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2021 8:59 AM

Aug 2020
An unexpected likable chemistry between Yoite and Miharu.

The wife is the MVP of this episode.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nabari no Ou Episode 20 Discussion

aly_angelflight - Sep 9, 2008

16 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 16, 9:46 AM

» Help: Nabari no Ou filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

1 by Yuliyshii »»
Feb 9, 3:53 AM

» Does it get better?

rozwielidka - Mar 15, 2023

10 by Daiyamondo »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:34 AM

Poll: » Nabari no Ou Episode 25 Discussion

Kiseki - Sep 24, 2008

18 by Roch2001 »»
Dec 2, 2022 9:50 AM

Poll: » Nabari no Ou Episode 23 Discussion

Kiseki - Sep 24, 2008

19 by Roch2001 »»
Dec 2, 2022 8:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.