Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (115) « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »
Nov 1, 2012 2:05 PM
Oct 2012
Skarith said:
Hey everyone!

I'm 22 years old and I live in the small town of västerås in sweden. If you're from the area feel free to post on my profile and say hey! ; )
But yeah just like all of yall i like animez, and I'm old enough for it not to be just a passing phase during my teens I guess. My goal in life is currently to move to New york or Tokyo, away from this dull town!
Other than that I'm still trying to figure out what i want to do when i grow up (wonder how many people in their 40s are still walking around with that sentiment in mind)
Also I love music and gaming of all kinds.
But yeah feel free to say hi, it's always nice to meet new people!

It's nice with a fellow scandinavian guy (Jeg er dansker) ^^
Nov 1, 2012 10:20 PM

Oct 2011
ive missed a ton of intros so,
WELCOME TO ALL THE NOOBS :D

Nov 3, 2012 3:55 AM

Mar 2009
How many times have I introduced myself?
Nov 3, 2012 4:13 AM

Jun 2007
Skarith said:
Hey everyone!

I'm 22 years old and I live in the small town of västerås in sweden. If you're from the area feel free to post on my profile and say hey! ; )
But yeah just like all of yall i like animez, and I'm old enough for it not to be just a passing phase during my teens I guess. My goal in life is currently to move to New york or Tokyo, away from this dull town!
Other than that I'm still trying to figure out what i want to do when i grow up (wonder how many people in their 40s are still walking around with that sentiment in mind)
Also I love music and gaming of all kinds.
But yeah feel free to say hi, it's always nice to meet new people!

Oh, a fellow Swede! Hello. *waves*
Nov 4, 2012 12:23 PM

Jan 2010
OMG, so many new people, AWESOME!!

Welcome everybody!
Nov 11, 2012 3:12 PM

Aug 2012
Hey dudes! I'm 23 and live in southern California. Always looking for good recs so if there's any epicness you wanna send my way I'm all for it! I love punk, hardcore, movies, pop culture and of course anime!
Nov 11, 2012 7:00 PM

Oct 2011
welcome welcome live! nice to see you decided to throw your first post in here!! well if youre looking for recommendations i think you should ask me, seeing as your list is pretty damn similar to mine :D enjoy your stay here brah!

Nov 11, 2012 9:11 PM

Apr 2011
watchmelive said:
Hey dudes! I'm 23 and live in southern California. Always looking for good recs so if there's any epicness you wanna send my way I'm all for it! I love punk, hardcore, movies, pop culture and of course anime!

Welcome, dude. Nice to see your first post in MAL was here at 20+

talonbone said:
welcome welcome live! nice to see you decided to throw your first post in here!!!

Damn, ninja'd by Talon. Nice to know our minds are on the same wavelength.
Lotus97Nov 11, 2012 9:19 PM
Nov 12, 2012 7:51 AM

Nov 2012
Hey people,

I'm a 24 year old guy from Denmark, and I really, really love anime and the culture that surrounds it. I started watching it when I was quite young, where I would beg my parents to buy these strange cartoons that was everything that Disney wasn't. :)

Today I enjoy a wealth of genres, but I tend to enjoy shows that have a mature edge to them, ex. Cowboy Bebop.

I think that's it. Friend me, talk to me, TRY to convince me that Berserk isn't the best manga ever created.

See you around
Nov 12, 2012 11:17 AM

Aug 2010
Welcome everybody! :3

Nov 12, 2012 11:20 AM

Apr 2011
Welcome, Shiki. I love your avatar. Is that a dark elf?
Nov 12, 2012 3:29 PM

Jan 2010
Welcome to our club, Shiki!
Nov 12, 2012 5:05 PM

Oct 2011
welcome shiki!! *tries to convince him pokemon adventures is best manga* but it failed!

Nov 13, 2012 6:34 AM

Feb 2011
Hello everyone. I'm a 20 year old from India. I'm a big fan of everything detective and mystery but I do watch anime from other genres. Hope to get to know you folks better!
Nov 14, 2012 1:56 PM

Apr 2011
dremler said:
Hello everyone. I'm a 20 year old from India. I'm a big fan of everything detective and mystery but I do watch anime from other genres. Hope to get to know you folks better!

Welcome. I'm a big mystery buff too. I've read many Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes books and I used to watch a lot of murder mysteries on American TV, but I have yet to watch any mystery-related anime. Are there any you could recommend?
Nov 15, 2012 2:15 AM

Oct 2012
Hello I'm Bunny :D
hop hop hop !!!

Kawaii <3
Nov 15, 2012 7:06 AM

Aug 2010
dodabunny said:
hop hop hop !!!

Kawaii <3

Aww... welcome!

Nov 15, 2012 8:14 AM

Apr 2011
Lumikki said:
dodabunny said:
hop hop hop !!!

Kawaii <3

Aww... welcome!

+1

@dodabunny: Nice to see you throwing down your first post here in 20+ and great avatar.
Nov 15, 2012 11:43 AM

Dec 2009
So I think it's time to introduce myself :)

My Name is Ryzar27 (who would have guessed <.<) and I live in Cologne. I am 20 years old and still a student. My Hobbies are singing, playing soccer or basketball, playing PS Vita and PS3, to eat and of course watching anime^^ Ohh and I also like watching some TV shows like Breaking Bad for example. I don't have any siblings and hmm... can't think of other things so say right now. If you want to know something else just ask me directly ;)
Nov 16, 2012 12:19 PM

Nov 2012
こんいちわ皆様はじめました!
御元気ですか?
Greetings, everyone!
Silendris from Sweden here!
I have been a devoted fan of anime since 2006 and started watching anime with the release of Air.
Since then I've been hooked, and solely watched anime subbed from fansub.tv with joy!
Though for some reason I have never gotten myself to register as a fellow member of that great community earlier. Better late than never I suppose. Shortly afterwards I found out about this place. And now I am here as well. ^^,

I am mostly into the Love-Romance, Slice of Life, Drama genres. Something that will break the contrast of the mundane life and reach out to touch my heart is always a welcome pleasure.

Also I am trying to develop my japanese whenever I can, so I apologize for any inconvenience my lack of linguistic skill in the topic may cause.

I hope to get along with everyone! ^^,
~The 1000th Summer~
Nov 16, 2012 12:28 PM

Oct 2011
so many new kids on the block i cant keep up with these welcomes!! D:

welcome to all you new kids ^^ enjoy your stay here!!

Nov 16, 2012 2:30 PM

Jun 2007
@Silendris: Hello! Welcome! Nice to see another Swede here.

And welcome to you other people too, I guess.
Nov 16, 2012 4:29 PM

Apr 2011
GomuBlade said:
@Silendris: Hello! Welcome! Nice to see another Swede here.

Oh no, the Swedes are joining with the Finns to take over this club

@Ryzar27: Welcome. What type of games do you like playing?

@Silendris: I already welcomed you on club comments, but welcome again
Nov 17, 2012 1:38 AM

Nov 2012
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! ^^,
~The 1000th Summer~
Nov 17, 2012 1:11 PM

Dec 2009
@Lotus97: hmm that's a hard question to answer^^ I like playing games with a good story meaning uncharted, yakuza AC etc. xD regarding the genres I like playing beat'em ups, sport games like 2K13 or fifa, racing games like DIRT or games that can be played while doing sth else e.g. I played pokemon white while watching anime :D what do you play?
Nov 17, 2012 2:22 PM

Apr 2011
@Ryzar: By beat em ups do you mean fighting games? My favorite type of games are RPGs. If I had to pick some favorite RPGs I'd say Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2, Gladius, Final Fantasy Tactics, Phantasy Star Online, Fable, and Might and Magic 6. I also loved Colin Mcrae Rally so I'm sure I'd like DIRT. Soul Blade/Soul Calibur were my favorite fighting games. Then there's Dune 2, Civilization, Worms, and Bust a Move.

LOL, I hear people talking about doing other things while watching anime, but I could never do that.
Nov 19, 2012 10:47 AM

Oct 2011
@Ryzar: If you like beat'em ups I just bought Castle Crashers off Steam. Its such a fun game xD

@Lotus: I've played Baldurs Gate 2 and Final Fantasy Tactics. But PSO has those both beat hands down. Me and my friends played PSO for foreverrrrrrrrr. I still would if I still had my copy!
Nov 19, 2012 1:52 PM

Apr 2011
@Lost: I liked PSO a lot, but it probably would have been more fun if I had played multiplayer instead of solo. There's a PC version of PSO btw. There's also a sequel coming out in Japan (might already be out), but I don't know if they'll make an English version or not.

If you liked Tactics you should check out Gladius because it's also a strategy RPG, but there's also a swing meter that you use by pressing a combination of buttons in real time to determine how well you execute your attack. You can disable that feature, but the game's a lot more fun with it.

And thanks for not answering my question about what beat em ups are.
Nov 20, 2012 4:35 AM

Dec 2009
I transferred my last post to the gaming section ;) didn't know there was such a thread^^
Nov 20, 2012 5:05 AM

Feb 2012
Hurro.

fEast91 from Vodkaland here. A self-proclaimed cynic, apparently a hypocritical anti-moe proponent, a refugee from Somemanga (RIP; don't see a lot of SM guys here, but I never did any active searching); went to Batoto but dislike the rules of the admins and mods; went to Head-Fi, help establish a very thriving anime thread there, accidentally became an audiophile and became cynical with the absurdity all in 1 year, and recently banned for being off-topic in a thread that rarely keeps on topic, and now I'm homeless again.

I think it's high time I'm active in MAL.
A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
Nov 20, 2012 11:09 AM

Dec 2011
Hello, I'm Deimios.

I hail from Transylvania (yes, really, look it up on a map), Romania. Barely made it into the 20+ club. Seeing as I am 29, one more year and I'll have to look around for a 30+ one ^_^

Anyhow, I like eroge and anime and hate all kinds of extremism (fanboyism, religious, political, racial etc.)

In case you're interested I'm playing Eien no Aselia right now.
Nov 20, 2012 10:15 PM

Apr 2011
fEast91 said:
Hurro.

fEast91 from Vodkaland here. A self-proclaimed cynic, apparently a hypocritical anti-moe proponent, a refugee from Somemanga (RIP; don't see a lot of SM guys here, but I never did any active searching); went to Batoto but dislike the rules of the admins and mods; went to Head-Fi, help establish a very thriving anime thread there, accidentally became an audiophile and became cynical with the absurdity all in 1 year, and recently banned for being off-topic in a thread that rarely keeps on topic, and now I'm homeless again.

I think it's high time I'm active in MAL.

Welcome. We rarely ever kick people out for being off topic so no worries (actually, we never have, but I typed "rarely" just to make sure it doesn't happen). Umm, by Vodkaland do you mean Russia? Also, nice to meet someone else who likes Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. I've considered changing my score to a 10, but I'm not sure.

deimios said:
Hello, I'm Deimios.

I hail from Transylvania (yes, really, look it up on a map), Romania. Barely made it into the 20+ club. Seeing as I am 29, one more year and I'll have to look around for a 30+ one ^_^

Anyhow, I like eroge and anime and hate all kinds of extremism (fanboyism, religious, political, racial etc.)

In case you're interested I'm playing Eien no Aselia right now.

Welcome also. Don't worry, we have some members over 60 so you can stay here XD. Well, I must say that's awesome that you actually live in Transylvania. I remember playingthe original Castlevania for NES. Yeah, I'm that old. I also took a course in college about vampires. After a quick Google search it looks like that class is still available except that it's taken a turn for the worse: http://stateimpact.npr.org/ohio/2012/05/17/go-to-ohio-state-learn-about-vampires-twilight-and-the-nature-of-evil/
Nov 21, 2012 9:20 PM

Feb 2012
Lotus97 said:

Welcome. We rarely ever kick people out for being off topic so no worries (actually, we never have, but I typed "rarely" just to make sure it doesn't happen). Umm, by Vodkaland do you mean Russia? Also, nice to meet someone else who likes Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. I've considered changing my score to a 10, but I'm not sure.

Why thank you for the welcome. That's a relief to hear. But don't worry on my end, I won't be starting a forum revolution for anarchy or something any time soon.

Yep I do mean Russia. ^^ I too would like to change it to 10, but the 9 is by memory, so maybe it could lower if I watch it again LOL. Kind of don't want to do that, TBH. :p
Nov 22, 2012 2:56 AM
May 2012
Hi everyone!

I'm Chelus. Nice to meet you all.
Nov 22, 2012 8:28 PM

Oct 2011
welcome feast, deim, and chelus!!

Nov 23, 2012 2:13 PM

Apr 2011
chelus said:
Hi everyone!

I'm Chelus. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome. I love your profile picture and nice to see you throwing down your first post here in 20+
Nov 25, 2012 1:22 PM

Jan 2010
Welcome feast, deim, and chelus to 20+
Nov 27, 2012 3:32 PM
Oct 2012
Hey every1, my name is Eric but i would like 2 b called Ed cuz i love FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist). I enjoy anime, music, youtube, myanimelist, watching anime with friends, video games, and cooking. Im exactly 21 (as of yesterday), despite the fake age on my profile
Nov 27, 2012 4:14 PM

Apr 2011
AnimeObsessed99 said:
Hey every1, my name is Eric but i would like 2 b called Ed cuz i love FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist). I enjoy anime, music, youtube, myanimelist, watching anime with friends, video games, and cooking. Im exactly 21 (as of yesterday), despite the fake age on my profile

Welcome again since I already welcomed you in the club comments. If you wanted to be called Ed so badly you should have named yourself Ed99 or something. So what kind of video games do you like to play?
Nov 27, 2012 4:30 PM

Jan 2010
Hey there AnimeObsessed, Welcome to the club. I love your introduction. Shall I call you Ed? LOL :D Oh yeah, Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you can share some of you recipes in our Nom, Nom, Nom posts. I love cooking too, and would love to share recipes. My favorite of course is baking desserts, and cookies.
Nov 27, 2012 4:56 PM

Oct 2011
happy bday ed and welcome to the club!! :D

Nov 29, 2012 5:14 PM

Jan 2009
Greetings all. Name's zodac, and I decided to join this group after I got sick of lurking the main forums, where everyone talks about high school drama and how they just discovered 4chan for the first time. I'm looking forward to lurking here, where I'm sure everyone posts about how much work sucks, how awesome college is, and how everything was better in the 90's.
Nov 29, 2012 5:22 PM

Apr 2011
zodac said:
Greetings all. Name's zodac. I'm looking forward to lurking here.

Lurking? You best be posting motherfrooker or we kick you outta da club!

Oh yeah, and welcome to 20+
Nov 29, 2012 6:15 PM

Jan 2009
Lotus97 said:
zodac said:
Greetings all. Name's zodac. I'm looking forward to lurking here.

Lurking? You best be posting motherfrooker or we kick you outta da club!

Oh yeah, and welcome to 20+

I'll try to post when I'm not too busy watching anime. I'm coming back after a year long hiatus, so I have a lot to catch up on >_>
Nov 29, 2012 9:26 PM

Apr 2011
hi everybody!
Nov 30, 2012 9:58 AM

Feb 2012
zodac said:

I'll try to post when I'm not too busy watching anime. I'm coming back after a year long hiatus, so I have a lot to catch up on >_>

Year long hiatus you say? A lot of anime to catch up you say? Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita and Madoka Magica must watch. *blind suggestion*

Also welcome! *acts like a regular*

bbmello said:
hi everybody!

HI~!
Dec 1, 2012 4:34 PM

Jul 2008
Hey my name's Kim, I'm 20 although I feel a lot older haha. I live with my fiance and I have two kittie cats named Alba and Amaya.
I'm from the U.K and I studied Health and Social care at college. I've worked at McDonalds, A debt management company and a care home for the elderly. I've been working part time since 14 and full time since 18.
I have been on MAL for four years and I have liked anime since I was a child. All genres.
I LOVE to sew and make bears and cute things, I bake and do a lot of reading and writing. I have an obsession with horrors movies which rised from George A Romero films when I was younger.
I have now talked a lot haha. Pleased to meet you all and I hope we will all get along.
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
Dec 1, 2012 7:06 PM

Apr 2011
nice to meet you kim! great introduction

i hope we get to see some pictures of the bears/cute things you have created!
Dec 1, 2012 7:59 PM

Jan 2012
@Kimi
I'm jealous. You got to work at the best place to eat in the world (Mickey D's). And working since 14? Sweet.
Dec 2, 2012 5:21 AM

Jul 2011
Yo my name is Bruno, I'm 21 years old. I'm from Brazil and worked with electronic music until a month ago, I live alone, I started watching anime seriously last year.

Sorry for the short introduction, and the mistakes because I'm using google translate.

=s
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (115) « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM

» [Game] Last Letter - Anime Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kumquat123 - Feb 18, 2012

3116 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.