Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 10, 2011 4:05 AM

Jan 2010
Well, I was sick of studying today, and too lazy to work out, and thought I was in need of some more romance after watching the latest episode of Kimi ni Todoke...

Then I thought I'd reread some chapters from this manga, and man, I stared at this one page, for ages.

The one page, that I've always remembered from this manga

Do you have another fave moment?
Mar 30, 2011 2:44 AM

Aug 2009
Mine was when Toujou and Manaka was having a study session at Manaka's house, and he felt asleep. Remembered it?
Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rodreth
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rodreth/profile
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Rodreth/
Night is the darkest just before the dawn.

Mar 30, 2011 2:48 AM

Sep 2008
Mine was when Manaka picked up the girl he truly loved at the end.
That riveting moment continues to warm my heart and really made me love the manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2011 9:05 AM
Jul 2018
that moment above was epic :D

also loved the scene when manaka defended tsukasa and got his ass beat
Jun 5, 2011 9:25 PM

Apr 2011
Rodreth said:
Mine was when Toujou and Manaka was having a study session at Manaka's house, and he felt asleep. Remembered it?
Ya and Manaka whispering Nishino name XD
HawthorneKitty said:
That riveting moment continues to warm my heart and really made me love the manga.
Loved it! But I wish she had her short hair style and a little more about her/Manaka life together afterwards.
restore said:
that moment above was epic :D

also loved the scene when manaka defended tsukasa and got his ass beat
Totally and the chapter before it 59? All girl school was searching for him~
Sep 9, 2011 3:35 PM

Nov 2009
vansonbee said:
Rodreth said:
Ya and Manaka whispering Nishino name XD
lol
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Oct 27, 2011 11:27 AM

Jan 2011
Mine probably would be when Toujo Aya confessed to Junpei Manaka when they doing that acting scene with the sunset as the background.

The scenery was perfect, and it touch my heart :)
Nov 18, 2011 10:27 AM
Dec 2009
When Nishino jumped off the swing into Manaka to give him chocolate on Valentine's day.
Aug 29, 2012 5:59 AM
May 2009
Well theres a number but i love any scenes with Nishino and Manaka! Cant be more specific...
Sep 2, 2012 2:48 AM
Jul 2012
Mine was about the time when they were having 4x date whe the soccer goalkeeper was shown with the yellow card
Sep 2, 2012 2:50 AM
Jul 2012
Yes ot
Sucrose said:
Well, I was sick of studying today, and too lazy to work out, and thought I was in need of some more romance after watching the latest episode of Kimi ni Todoke...

Then I thought I'd reread some chapters from this manga, and man, I stared at this one page, for ages.

It was the best on but made no effect on the series later on.
i thinks so.
Zinda_InsaanSep 2, 2012 2:53 AM
Dec 2, 2012 6:21 PM
Nov 2012
vaibhav123 said:
Yes ot
Sucrose said:

It was the best on but made no effect on the series later on.
i thinks so.

Yea cuz Junpei already decided he likes Tsukasa
Aug 17, 2013 12:51 PM

Oct 2012
HawthorneKitty said:

I'm the same. Finally everyone could move on. And Nishino's struggle as the girlfriend that wasn't given her BF's hearth was over, so that they could start a real relationship based on each other's true love. I really adored her strong will and her character. From the start I was actually for Aya but Nishina convinced me when she went to an other highschool(was she giving Manaka her spot?) and still visited Manaka as his GF. Actually if it weren't for her I don't know if I could finished the manga, at some points his indecisiveness was so horrible that I wanted to skip to the end or just drop the Manga, glad that I didn't, because the ending (~40) chapters were great.

Another great moment was Nishino's chinup pushup confession, which actually quite well tied the beginning with the end to come(At least I took it so). :D Manaka probably would have ended alone with all the girls disapointed at the end if it wasn't for the return of the chinup pushup confession. :P It shows again who's the boss in their relationship.

And of course the reunion of the whole club, espacilly Aya's and Manaka's development was an positive aspect. Go Izumizaka combo!

P.S. The last camara scene was a nice finishing touch heh
Aug 17, 2013 12:53 PM

Feb 2013
none cause i've never read it before
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Aug 18, 2013 4:39 AM

Apr 2011
-Fuji- said:
none cause i've never read it before

lol
Aug 19, 2013 12:15 AM

Aug 2012
@ -Fuji-

Read this great manga, you won't disappoint

@ all

Favorite moment is final scene, an incredible curtain closer for this manga.
Sep 14, 2013 12:23 PM
Jul 2018
NISHINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

best girl

definitely the final chapter/scene.
Sep 15, 2013 6:53 AM

May 2012
There were a lot of great moments that I appreciated for various reasons as well. I'll give one that haven't been mentionned yet:

I really liked the Toujou final speech at the school as well.
Jan 22, 2014 3:49 AM

Nov 2008
I liked a lot of Nishino moments.
I remember when Junpei got jealous of that chef, then Nishino hugged him and said: "This is how you hug". Aw.. XD

Also when she was sitting on a bench and Junpei kissed her (the first time he actually initiated a kiss).

And when Junpei confessed to her.. on the street at the middle of the night.

Mar 8, 2014 5:18 AM

Jun 2011
Well, I have a lot of favourites, but I remember staring at Aya in that panel where she confessed during the filming of the movie. I'm a Tsukasa fanboy, but Aya looked really nice in that panel. So I'd say that was my favourite.
Playstation Network ID - Overlord-Takeshi
Please feel free to talk to me! I love making new friends with the same interests as me!
Mar 8, 2014 9:56 AM
Jan 2010
Tsukasa's pull up bar confession to Junpei, I fell in love with her then, not to mention she was the right one for Junpei. I loved it so much. And then any of their kissing scenes. "Want to know how to make the bitter chocolate sweeter? *kiss*" Well played Tsukasa, well played.
May 22, 2014 9:44 AM

Jun 2012
Well I read this a long time ago so I may be remembering the scene wrong, but my fav part was when Junpei and Nishino sneaked into the school/hospital at night.
May 25, 2014 10:33 AM

Aug 2012
FreeDan12 said:
Tsukasa's pull up bar confession to Junpei, I fell in love with her then, not to mention she was the right one for Junpei. I loved it so much. And then any of their kissing scenes. "Want to know how to make the bitter chocolate sweeter? *kiss*" Well played Tsukasa, well played.

Yeah those were some of the best moments in this manga. Before that pull up bar scene, i wasn't really sure if i should ship Junpei with Tsukasa or Aya, since both were great and interesting. But after i read that confession scene, i made my choice, and it turned out right, she's definitely the one for Junpei <3

Gosh, now i really want to re-read it again

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|

More topics from this board

» Where to start manga

NightlyData - Feb 18

4 by NightlyData »»
Feb 18, 10:53 PM

» The ending ( 1 2 )

zqube - May 12, 2008

96 by Daril »»
Sep 19, 2022 11:51 AM

Poll: » Ichigo 100% Chapter 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ston3_FreeN7 - Jun 14, 2011

108 by SaikaQ »»
Apr 6, 2022 11:29 AM

» Nishino100%

Avatore - Feb 7, 2022

0 by Avatore »»
Feb 7, 2022 10:19 PM

» English print

Bobolouie - Dec 1, 2021

1 by db84x »»
Dec 3, 2021 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.