Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2011 7:33 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Don't know why but it seems like I'm immune to all this raping and netoraring. The scene where Haguro shits his pants, because he fails to torment Inugami, was quite priceless though.
Mar 9, 2011 8:19 PM

Nov 2009
live2win said:
The scene where Haguro shits his pants, because he fails to torment Inugami, was quite priceless though.

That was absolutely amazing! Seeing his face drop like that definitely was priceless. Inugami had such a powerful stare, he saw completely through that.
Mar 11, 2011 3:04 PM

Jul 2009
Neither of their plans are going fully according to their first ideas
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Mar 13, 2011 2:09 PM

Jan 2009
xXC64Xx said:
live2win said:
The scene where Haguro shits his pants, because he fails to torment Inugami, was quite priceless though.

That was absolutely amazing! Seeing his face drop like that definitely was priceless. Inugami had such a powerful stare, he saw completely through that.

I laughed so much of his face. Best scene from the chapter.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
May 14, 2012 6:29 PM

Jan 2012
oh dear, my mind has gone numb from all this raping buisness, jesus... please move one! do something different, all its been is guns and raping, i want something new.
Aug 12, 2015 11:01 PM
Jun 2014
Such bullshit. Won't read on. NTR and cheating wherever you go with seinen manga. I bet she doesn't even have to explain why she was enjoying it, and just continues on with a hentai ntr plot like "i will protect you" and everything else is forgotten.

What i truly despise is how the japenese are placing females on such pedestals that they can do whatever the fuck they want without any repercussions, males however get shit all around and also charmic revenge if they do something bad.
Oct 25, 2015 10:42 AM
Oct 2015
Stormen said:
Such bullshit. Won't read on. NTR and cheating wherever you go with seinen manga.

Yeah, compare a situation where a mentally damaged woman is drugged and gangraped to cheating and doing whatever she wants withoout consequences. You would see it was further explained if you were to carry on reading, but if you compare someone's torture to some generic hentai cliche and putting someone on pedestal then it won't matter much.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami no Monshou - Wolf Guy Chapter 70 Discussion

fragile_predato - Sep 1, 2010

6 by Nakir-kun »»
Today, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Ookami no Monshou - Wolf Guy Chapter 117 Discussion ( 1 2 )

renjikuchiki1 - Apr 15, 2012

52 by waalex11 »»
Sep 18, 2023 8:29 PM

Poll: » Wolf Guy: Ookami no Monshou Chapter 85 Discussion

removed-user - May 19, 2023

1 by moaz3434 »»
Jul 17, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Wolf Guy: Ookami no Monshou Chapter 114 Discussion

removed-user - May 20, 2023

0 by removed-user »»
May 20, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » Wolf Guy: Ookami no Monshou Chapter 113 Discussion

removed-user - May 20, 2023

0 by removed-user »»
May 20, 2023 3:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.