Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 9, 2011 9:32 AM

Feb 2011
OMG I really loved this episode <3
I was smiling the whole episode =)
Joe, you had to ruin the moment >=( damn you
and Pin, you can be a awsome teacher sometimes ^_^
Mar 9, 2011 10:32 AM

Jan 2009
Somehow this series has lost everything that made the first season so brilliant. It just doesn't have that same cute, chill-out slice-of-life atmosphere. It's not as funny, not as enjoyable and half of the total running time has been used for unnecessary time-waste filler crap.
Mar 9, 2011 10:50 AM

Feb 2010
YESSS! Finally! Can't wait for the next one. Nothing better screw this up.
Mar 9, 2011 11:02 AM
Dec 2007
It was so slow, but so awesome. The confession was awesome, and so were all the developments. Oh, and Pin is awesome too. Well, Kimi ni Todoke's awesome !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 9, 2011 11:06 AM

May 2010
DAMMIT JOE!

But well, yaay for the confession.
AND FOR THE HUG. ♥ I blushed and held my breath at that moment.
You go, Kazehaya, you wonderful boy.
Now you just need to make her understand that you love her too.
*sits and waits for a kiss*

Next week's looking hella good as well! :D

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Mar 9, 2011 11:54 AM

Dec 2009
Djisas said:
Am i the only one bored week after week??

From the looks of it, you very well may be, yeah. XD

Really though, I can see how some would feel such a way. This anime can be excruciating, but -for me- in a more anticipatory sense rather than due to boredom. There are no mechs, magic, or monsters, & the only mystery is that of the human heart.

Besides being a very sweet story, I think the writers have done more than a decent job of portraying how Love can be both uplifting and devastating. This is true of any love, be it the first or the ultimate.

Ah well, to each their own, right? Cheers!
Mar 9, 2011 12:23 PM
Dec 2009
It felt like all the time I'd spent complaining about this anime going too slow didn't matter during the that lovely scene and then BAM Joe came in

RAGE D:

Can't wait for next week's episode though 8D
Mar 9, 2011 12:31 PM

Jun 2009
Just fuck already, christ.
Mar 9, 2011 12:34 PM

May 2010
They are so cute ♥♥♥!!
Finally she told him :D:D Nice job Sawako :)
now it's time Kazehaya to tell her and I hope he does it the next episode, because I can't wait to see them together :D:D
Mar 9, 2011 12:47 PM

Nov 2009
Pin and Joe were hilarious this episode. Or i was just so excited to see her confession i was overflowing with appreciation for the episode.
Mar 9, 2011 2:13 PM

Sep 2009
Good episode, though by this point, it's a bit underwhelming. At least we know it can wrap up with the remaining few episodes.
Mar 9, 2011 2:17 PM

Aug 2010
That was such a sweet sweet episode! Sawako finally gathered her courage and confessed. I think it required a lot of strenght from such a shy and insecure person as she is. And I have to admit, I shed a tear

After watching the 1st season which, in my opinion, was cute, beautifully drawn and had an unique story but the pace was a little bit to slow (or maybe it was suitable enough? I don't know) I wasn't eager for watching the 2nd season. I thought that I'll watch it, but it wasn't a priority to me. But after watching first 2 eps I've fallen in love again with this sweet story and Sawako who reminds me shy myself from high school
Anyways,
gambatte Sawako-chan!
Mar 9, 2011 2:22 PM

Nov 2007
Best episode ever. <33

So looking forward to the next one!!
avatar made by akihito @ livejournal.com

Mar 9, 2011 3:17 PM

Sep 2008
Joe trolled the relationship progression.
What a bro.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2011 3:48 PM

Aug 2010
DAMMIT JOE!!
pin was amazing as always:)
can't wait for next weeeek!
Mar 9, 2011 4:17 PM

Dec 2009
Best episode ever!

Stupid Joe. Pin was awesome in this episode lol! Ryu cool as always.
Sawako <3

10/5 :D
Mar 9, 2011 5:05 PM
Jan 2011
DUDE! I also can't wait 4 the next episode 2 be subbed!!!! Finally the confession after me yelling at the screen 4 the last episodes before They were both really dense and slow 4 a while it seemed! BUT THIS EPISODE WAS AMAZING!!!!!! I loved it!!!
Mar 9, 2011 5:05 PM
Jan 2009
its about damn time. light the fireworks! my head has been saved from going bad with all the previous hair ripping.

anyone else think its kind of creepy having your homeroom teacher show up at a girl students house at night? i guess he dd do some good though. can't wat to see what happens from here on out
Mar 9, 2011 5:06 PM
Jan 2011
THEY WERE SO CLOSE THIS TIME!!!! THEY ALMOST KISSED!!!!!!
Mar 9, 2011 5:54 PM

Apr 2008
-Vid said:
Hmm, in all seriousness, the story should've ended after the confession. Why the hell coudn't Kazehaya just confirm her feelings by telling her the same? There'd be no more need to talk, no more misunderstandings, no more cliffhangers for us. xD

Sure, I wouldn't want KnT to end, but right now I'm feeling a little pessimistic that it'll drag on even though it could've ended perfectly.

For the actual episode - right, Joe, I guess everyone hates you. What a useless guy. He nearly screwed it up on new year's eve as well. ;/

Pin was awesome. <3 Epic support characters ftw. :)

I agree with pretty much everything here, including how fun Pin was this episode. But really, the first point is the important one. While I'm seeing a lot of satisfaction in this thread, very little really happened for an episode called confession. The misunderstandings are just too drawn out, and while Sawako has the excuse of zero confidence and social ignorance, I really don't know how Kazehaya can be lovestruck enough to fail to understand basic Japanese.

I sort of agree with 2046, too. I'm really just watching for the resolution at this point. I still like the characters, but the fun scenarios and character development have been replaced with a stagnated confusion.
Mar 9, 2011 5:57 PM
Jul 2009
what a beautiful episode!! love it!! :D
Mar 9, 2011 6:01 PM

Oct 2010
Finally! Cute episode. Sawako really shined during the confession; And was adorable during the time she was working on the costumes and talking to Pin.
Mar 9, 2011 6:34 PM
Aug 2010
It was hilarious when Pin was trying to enlighten Kazehaya but he just failed at it.

I can't wait until next episode :)
Mar 9, 2011 7:19 PM

Dec 2009
Sawako, you finally did it! I'm so proud of you TwT
And omg, when Kazehaya pulled her into the classroom~ *o*

Lol and just as everyone else feels, GO DIE JOE!!! Dx
Mar 9, 2011 7:27 PM

Jul 2010
After more than 20 episodes, Sawako finally confessed her feelings!
Damn it! Joe had to ruin the mood! He is so annoying! Always bothering Shota!
Mar 9, 2011 7:38 PM

Dec 2010
I was literally jumping up and down when I saw this. So so so unbelievably happy throughout the entire day today (saw it early this morning and I was about to hug strangers [I held back the urge])

Only a few words do I have for such a wonderfully amazing "awwwww" inducing episode:

1. Of course I shouldn't have expected this episode would fix it all and they would all be reassured of their ever so cute love for each other. Naturally, it's KnT season 2, where everything is a cliff hanger and simple (at times idiotic) misunderstandings create more drama than possibly imaginable.

2. Oh Joe. I wanted to punch you very badly. But then I remembered you were a guy and food issues may actually seem worth disturbing the confession we've waited SO SO LONG FOR. Then I remembered Kazehaya is also a guy and he sure as hell didn't care about those snack options (seriously Joe, srsly) and wanted to punch you again.

3. Pin. OMG Pin. Lots of love for Pin, even when he's a misunderstanding propagator because, after all, everyone is in this show!

Ahhh... this episode made me feel so good. I hope the next one makes me feel this good-- or even better :D
Mar 9, 2011 8:14 PM
Nov 2008
I was discussing KnT with a friend recently, and she brought up a good point. The jist of what she said was that season 1 was amazing because it did away with everything bad about romance series. And then season 2 brought it all back. I found this to be a hauntingly accurate description, and seeing this episode only empowers the statement. We are presented with one of the most unquestionably beautiful confession scenes of all time. And how does it end? The cliched random interrupt.

Why!? Why is this necessary!? I'm on the verge of fucking tears over the moment I've been waiting on for years now! And all emotion is instantly wiped by a retarded comic relief moment! I call bullshit!

There was no reason a confession/kiss could not have happened at the end of the first season. If it had, KnT would have arguably been the best anime I had ever seen. Instead, it continues on like this, and the more it continues, the more out of reach for such a position it gets.

I still adore KnT, but it is beyond frustrating to see what it has become.
Mar 9, 2011 8:18 PM

Sep 2007
Omg just hurry up and ask each other out. I'm been annoyed for the last 9 eps with how long it's taking.

Mar 9, 2011 8:22 PM

Oct 2008
Finally~
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 9, 2011 8:48 PM

Jun 2010
I swear to god if the confession was just another misunderstanding, I was going to hit my head on the wall. Glad I didn't have to do it for that, but when Joe TOTALLY ruined the moment, the urge to hit my head on the wall came back. It was so perfect, but he had to ruin it because of some stupid reason.

Mar 9, 2011 8:59 PM

Aug 2010
licoricesponges said:
YESSS! Finally! Can't wait for the next one. Nothing better screw this up.

Careful there, don't jinx anything.

HawthorneKitty said:
Joe trolled the relationship progression.
What a bro.

Indeed, but since it's episode 9 I would rather wait for the last episode to see it go any further.
Mar 9, 2011 9:33 PM

May 2009
DAAMN YOU JOEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Mar 9, 2011 9:54 PM

Jul 2010
Joe, I freaking hate you,
Sawako, I give you two big thumbs up. You have the guts to do what I don't think I ever could. Even so, Kazehaya's in love with you!!!! Lol, this makes no sense ... I'd better quit before I start rambling. I'm just toooo excited for the next epi!!
Go bald, Kurosaki!
Mar 9, 2011 10:18 PM

Jan 2010
I HNNNGH'd so much this episode.
Sawako was the idealistic girl (for me) this episode.
LOL
Mar 9, 2011 11:09 PM

Apr 2008
Joe needs to die in a fire.

Seriously I almost punched my screen as soon as he came into the classroom. I knew it was coming but GOD DAMN I hate him more than flamboyant dude now
Mar 9, 2011 11:10 PM

May 2008
Wow i gotta say Pin is so the man lol i think i might have to change my avatar to honor him
Mar 10, 2011 12:53 AM

Sep 2010
Its either Pin or Joe....

Seriously someone tie them up and lock them in a storage room or something....

Great episode anyways
Mar 10, 2011 1:09 AM

Nov 2007
LMFAO @ PEOPLE EXPECTING THIS SHOW TO END WITH A CONFESSION. really now? /really/? now that would've been lame lmao. knt excels at character development imo, so it's only natural to go BEYOND the confession so the audience can see sawako & kazehaya's relationship develop even further. b/c obviously, as we all know, they didn't get much progress in the first place. DUUUURR. B( facepalm forever.

BUT AHAHAHA i love pin.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON-- oh. it's alright sawako everybody else does it too. now go win for the gold tomorrow k. OH SHIT I'M SO AMAZING I'M KAKKOII"
Mar 10, 2011 1:54 AM
Jun 2008
It was an amazing episode <3 I just can't wait for next week <3 <3
Mar 10, 2011 2:49 AM

Oct 2009
She finally told him! This episode made me so happy.
Mar 10, 2011 6:02 AM

Jul 2010
Kziel said:
Joe ruined the episode.

non!
that star player has boosted their emotions....as a result
Mar 10, 2011 8:50 AM

Apr 2008
Best episode so far! This was TOO CUTE for words! Finallyfinallyfinally. Cheered like a crazy person, hahahaha.

Yayy, I love this show~<3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2011 9:02 AM

Aug 2009
I SOOOO WANNA KILL JOE!!!!!!!!!!! Ò____Ó

badge:

Mar 10, 2011 9:22 AM

Apr 2008
Chiska said:
It was an amazing episode <3 I just can't wait for next week <3 <3

Yeah! This episode was great <3
Mar 10, 2011 12:02 PM

Nov 2008
The interruption might be cliche, but it really doesn't take away from how awesome the confession was. As for the anime been slow paced...that is exactly what I love about it. Situations in which love is involved are never easy..and there are so many who struggle just to confess and convey their feelings. I think to some extent its realistic, while other times its not, but I still love it.

Pin was cool there for a second...

Ryuu was so cute sleeping and he really is such a good friend!!!!

And I know people hate cliche, but sometimes I just can't help but love it!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Mar 10, 2011 12:12 PM

Feb 2011
Joe must love kazehaya!!! every episode is the same...

joe: kazehaya!!! kazehaya?? kazehaya.....GGGGGGrrrRGGGGrrr it's the only thing, that boy knows to say!!

best episode ever!!! romantic and powerful at the same time, loved the door scene. when he opens and hold her :)

it's too much ask for a kiss in the next episode? :p
hapiness only real, when shared
Mar 10, 2011 12:52 PM

Mar 2011
Well, it sure has been a LONG time since I've gotten this feeling from watching an Anime episode. Wow, that confession was just.. perfect. I couldn't stop smiling through all of it. Sawako was adorable and Kazehaya pulling her closer to hold her made me feel like SQUEEing.

Brilliant episode, I cannot wait for next weeks!
Mar 10, 2011 1:26 PM

Nov 2008
want to hear prediction?
ep 10: kiss
ep 11: bed
ep 12: wedding XDD

jokes aside, It's really nice when it's first love. These days, kids say yes and that's it - burning desires comes up next xDD So many blush-blush when its first love, I missed those days xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 10, 2011 2:49 PM

Aug 2008
Finally!

Joe deserve my true hate... seriously. He killed the moment which EVERYONE have waited so long.

But... this episode is awesome. My heart pumped hard... and yay! this goes on. "From now on" :D yay! cubed.

Can't wait another week. And this is going to the end. :(
Mar 10, 2011 3:03 PM

Nov 2010
OMG that went very well! I feel like an innocent highschooler again! XD
Good Job Sawako!
I laughed so hard when Joe entered! I can't believe he did that! Because of what he did, a lot of KnT2 fans are eager to watch the next episode! XD
Pin you're the man!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 15, 2011

211 by Quiddity131 »»
Mar 23, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Feb 22, 2011

156 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zimno - Feb 8, 2011

202 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 6:35 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 25, 2011

148 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 10, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.