Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 7, 2011 5:26 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe no one have posted yet.

Wendy join Fairy Tail looking for a job.

Iron Dragon Slayer was a bit hilarous why I am the only one without a cat. LoL Why do you need Cat.
Anyway She must do something with Grey or something.
They trap in another dimension.
Natsu and Wendy.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 7, 2011 6:02 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Ah poor Gajeel. The only Dragon Slayer with out a flying cat. I seriously fell off my chair laughing from that.

Natsu as well. His transportation sickness returned.

Was expecting a new OP/ED though it didn't happen.

EDIT: This is a duplicate. Please Remove!

AmnaelMar 7, 2011 6:31 AM
Mar 7, 2011 6:08 AM

Jan 2011
I swear. MAL lags are so lame.

On Topic:

Fell Off Chair. Lol Gajeel is the only one with out a flying kitty :(

Natsu gets his transportation sickness back.

AND Grey is being controlled by that creepy diet food, Metamo-Chan.
Mar 7, 2011 6:31 AM

Feb 2009
Man, my heart failed a bit when Master Hades and Ultear showed up.
The ship also didn't help.
I though for a moment, "Wait, it's this arc already?"
Then I remembered that it's not. False alarm.

So yeah, Gajeel is the only Dragon Slayer without a cat :D.
I sure missed the other members of FT. Juvia was funny here.
And it looks like we're up for a short filler first. Not that I'm complaining, it's a bit interesting and it's similar to what should have happened in the manga with the dragons and all.
Kobayashi Yuu is the enemy, I instantly recognized her deep sigh. Should be fun.

Waiting for
Mar 7, 2011 6:49 AM

May 2008
wow wow wow wow gray wtf i noe you are up to something

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 7, 2011 7:17 AM

Jul 2008
lol yeah, big lol at Gajeel

lolwut "This topic does not exist"
Mar 7, 2011 7:30 AM

Nov 2009
who's daphne's seiyuu? my brains already melting from trying to remember
Mar 7, 2011 10:59 AM

Apr 2010
Lucy gained 3 new spirits in a very fancy way and i liked it when she told them they where her friends instead of her property.
They seemed really happy to learn that Lucy treats them as equals and not as property and i wonder when we will see them in action.

Gray seemed like he was possessed acting the way he did it's like that woman cast a spell on him.

Wendy's welcome party to the guild was great and they really like her and i wonder how she would perform in Levy's team.
Erza ordering 50 cakes for her and Wendy was kind of funny and i wonder how she is going to eat them all with out getting fat.

And what was that being that attacked Erza and ran away after wards it looked like a reptile.
Mar 7, 2011 1:05 PM

May 2009
I loved this ep, it was funny when Gajeel was talking about not having a cat partner
And was this ep a filler?
Mar 7, 2011 1:33 PM

Jan 2010
Amnael said:

On Topic:

Fell Off Chair. Lol Gajeel is the only one with out a flying kitty :(

Natsu gets his transportation sickness back.

AND Grey is being controlled by that creepy diet food, Metamo-Chan.

How do you know he is being controlled by that? or that he is being controlled at all?

Anyway next episode looks fun and I'm sure Carla will join Natsu's group.

Mar 7, 2011 2:10 PM

Apr 2008
Half filler episode, not half bad.

Gajeel not having a cat was not a filler.
The Daphne was a filler together with Erzas opponent... Looks like we are in for a filler arc, but that is totally normal. Because manga jumped onto the next big thing really quickly.

But I have to admit, I would rather wish anime jumped to the next plot story and THEN started making up fillers. There is just so much opportunity for hilarious fillers in next story arc

tl;dr
Charlie was cute, Daphne was mysteriously sexy, but I dont really want to see Natsu beat Gray, hope their fight ends in a draw.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Mar 7, 2011 2:12 PM

Sep 2009
entropy13 said:
lolwut "This topic does not exist"
MAL is literally suffering from cancer. The quote crap isn't working.

ahem.

SammyG said:
Its Yuu Kobayashi <3

Gajeel..lmao!
The guild is as loud as ever!
No new OP/ED :'(
Gray possessed?
Mar 7, 2011 2:24 PM

Oct 2009
Wtf is up with that diet food xD
Mar 7, 2011 3:02 PM

Feb 2010
-Lol here we go...Gazille wants his own cat ^^;
-I ROFLED so hard when Erza said the 49 cakes were for herself xD She must love cakes huh?
-Who attacked Erza? o.o
-The cat dolls made me think of that cat girl from Tower of Paradise arc.
-What the heck happened to Gray? o.o Lol Juvia's going to be furious once she finds out Gray "cheated" on her :P

Other than this...quite a meh episode.
Are we entering a filler arc? X_x

*face palm* At least five people created the episode thread. The MAL lag must be REALLY bad for that to happen.
Mar 7, 2011 3:12 PM

Mar 2010
Okay the last part of this episode was a filler. I wonder what conclusion they make with this.. I think it will be a draw because they can't change the story. I actually was waiting for that cat part, it was really funny i n manga too! :D

ZingFreelancer said:

But I have to admit, I would rather wish anime jumped to the next plot story and THEN started making up fillers. There is just so much opportunity for hilarious fillers in next story arc

LylaazMar 8, 2011 4:25 AM
Mar 7, 2011 3:25 PM

Aug 2010
this is a filler episode
Mar 7, 2011 3:43 PM

Oct 2009
Gajeel is tsundere for his dragon.

Mar 7, 2011 3:55 PM

Jul 2010
Is this a filler? cuz i'm still catching up on the manga
Mar 7, 2011 4:21 PM

Apr 2010
Amnael said:

Seriously. There is absolutely no excuse for a topic to be made 5 times due to the lag not telling us there were already topics made for it

MAL really has to get its ass in gear and fix this stuff if it doesn't want to eventually die off. There are other alternatives to sites like this afterall

Mar 7, 2011 4:37 PM
Mar 2010
SammyG said:

yeah seems familiar

and gajeel doesnt have a cat lol
Mar 7, 2011 5:05 PM

Feb 2010
Gajeel was funny but otherwise pretty meh. Filler villain lady (at least I assume she's filler, correct me if I'm wrong) is quite annoying.
Mar 7, 2011 5:38 PM
Oct 2009
So this is the first real filler episode in Fairy Tail... the other "fillers" are based on special manga chapters. Not this one. So I'm disappointed at that, and I'm hoping it is only a couple episodes... I want to get on to the next arc! And I want to see Gildarts and Wendy meeting Mystogan. For those that haven't read the manga, you'll see what I mean soon (hopefully).
Not to mention it wasn't all that good, except for the first bit when Wendy first became a member.

I really hope they don't do an all out filler arc! But I'm concerned given Ultear's comments at the beginning, and the weird guy that attacked Erza. Don't do it fairy tail! you were the one series that didn't!
Mar 7, 2011 5:38 PM
Oct 2009
Scytheboy813 said:
I loved this ep, it was funny when Gajeel was talking about not having a cat partner
And was this ep a filler?

Half. The first part when they return and Gajeel complaining about not having a cat (which we'll see more of). Everything else was filler.
Mar 7, 2011 6:14 PM

Feb 2009
Great and one of the most funny episodes I have seen in FT. Gajeel and the whole cat thing was FTW and seeing Gray preparing himself to fight Natsu and what he told him, it was epic, let's hope Natsu doesn't win again, let's hope Gray breaks that stupid winning streak of Natsu.
Mar 7, 2011 6:47 PM

Dec 2007
Oh crap, the anime's starting a filler?

Yes-yes-yes!

*shot*

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Mar 7, 2011 6:49 PM

Dec 2007
Oh crap, the anime's starting a filler?

Yes-yes-yes!

*shot*

I hope it only lasts a few episodes. I really don't want a filler arc. :(

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Mar 7, 2011 8:11 PM

Apr 2009
Always a bunch of laughs when the gang returns to the guild.

Natsu vs Gray! I can't wait for the next episode.
Mar 7, 2011 9:47 PM

Feb 2011
good episode

4/5
Mar 7, 2011 10:04 PM

Jul 2010
Aw! Gajeel is the only Dragon Slayer without a flying kitty!
WFT?! Gray is like the bad guy in this episode or something?! Geez, Gray and Natsu have got to stop fighting each other!
Mar 7, 2011 10:19 PM

Oct 2010
Ii love the gray ending <3
Mar 7, 2011 10:40 PM
Jan 2010
really good episode :)

i'm very sure gray is manipulated / mind controlled thx to that modura chan of what was the name of that food again :P
Mar 8, 2011 2:04 AM

Aug 2010
I vote for a draw!
Mar 8, 2011 4:35 AM

Jun 2009
Yuu Kobayashi. One word: HNNNNN~~NNNG <3.

Aaaaaaanyway, I liked this episode :D It seems that new things will happen. I'm all getting excited about it 8D
and LOL Gajeel XD Find an abandoned cat and take care of it baby = 3 = ( We found Sebastian #2 *rengelaughinserthere* )

One more thing: This anime reached the pervy number oh baby ;DD~!

Note: Ignore my immatureness. ihihih 8)
Iru094Mar 8, 2011 7:37 AM
サービスサービス
Mar 8, 2011 5:27 AM

Jun 2010
I LOLed when Gazille wanted to have a cat
Mar 8, 2011 7:00 AM

Jul 2010
Hmm is Gray being controlled? :O?
Mar 8, 2011 8:51 AM
Dec 2009
- Windy(talking to FT members): "I use sky magic".. "I am the Sky Dragon Slayer"
- Fairy Tail members are in shock~
- Windy: "Maybe they don't believe me.."
- Fairy Tail members: "Whoaa.. Awesome.."

Silly faces made me ROFLMAO =DDDDD
Mar 8, 2011 9:27 AM

Jul 2009
Seemed fairly interesting even though it was a filler. Then again any filler looks good next to Naruto and Bleach fillers.
Mar 8, 2011 12:37 PM

Jan 2010
YHHYYIH!!! Gray, what happened to you?!
Hai, hai, hai, hai!
Weird meaty reptile X( Eeeww ...!
And yeah, Gajeel is the only one without a flying neko XD
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Mar 8, 2011 2:30 PM

Dec 2010
oh no's! her flithy paws on grey he must have eaten one of those scary metamos diet things
- Marissa Chan!
Mar 8, 2011 7:45 PM

Mar 2011
I definitely agree with what a few have already suggested. I would guess that Gray's being controlled by the creepy diet food.

The Daphne gal was actually one of the more humorous part IMO. They threw tons of ridiculous ecchi funny stuff at her from every direction.
"May peace prevail in the world"
Mar 9, 2011 6:53 AM

Feb 2010
I knew Gray wasn't himself, he would never be able to talk so casually with Natsu. xD

Annnnnd someone said to him; I haven't seen you in a few days, sooooooo it was suspicious.

LOL GAJEEL WITHOUT CAT
Mar 9, 2011 9:12 AM

Aug 2010
Seems like it won't be just a filler episode. It might even take after 'the big 3'...I'm glad however in a sence, because this way, I know FT will go for longer and it's gaining fans in Japan :D
This episode was quite interesting overall. Could've been better though, but still it is good for a filler :D
Mar 9, 2011 9:35 AM

Aug 2010
lolz i hope gajeel finds a black cool neko somewhere xD
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
Mar 9, 2011 12:23 PM

Apr 2007
lol Gajeel and Juvia had such funny moments. I love those two.

I was hoping they would wait until after Endolas for filler, but whatever. This isn't that bad so far and feels like it'll be very short. Plus I like the new girl already :D
Mar 9, 2011 3:11 PM

Feb 2010
Loved the first part. I personally like those heartwarming parts between the arcs the most in Fairy Tail, it's just doing it better than most other shounen, while the arcs themselves are often not too extraordinary.
Humor was great too. Igneel wanting a cat too and also Happy saying "Metabo" combined with the picture jsut were hilarious.
It was also good to see Lucy receive a massive power-up. 3 more awesome spirits, she's getting stronger fast!

Anyway, this was definitely a fast-paced episode. From the posts here I gather the second part was filler, but I guess that's okay, it doesn't seem like they will stretch it out for too long. Looking forward to the conclusion of the filler and to the next arc (will it be about the dragons or about zeref? I guess the latter, but maybe another arc comes before they jump to the big ones, we'll see..)
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 10, 2011 11:24 AM

Jun 2008
Juvia is gonna rip apart that "Hi hi hi hi" diet bitch if she sees her touching Grey like that. We need her in this fight.

Dirty thought are passing through my mind.
MonadMar 10, 2011 4:20 PM
Mar 10, 2011 11:27 AM

Dec 2010
Nice episode, but I hope this filler arc ends soon.
Mar 10, 2011 11:54 PM

Dec 2009
Gajeel's reaction is so fuuny. "Why I'm the one who doesn't have a cat!"

Mar 11, 2011 7:21 AM

Jul 2010
I liked this episode (except the part with that really annoying girl) ^^

Lol so funny sometimes;
"Snakes can't fly! It's not like they're like man"

Poor Gajeel, he should have a cat too XD

And I was like; OMG that was mystogan!!! _O_

What the hell did that really really annoying btch to Gray? It's obvious she's a magician and she's controlling him but well I hope this arc won't take long...
Mar 11, 2011 4:18 PM

Oct 2008
Lol at Erza with the cake and Gajeel appearing to be disappointed about not having a cat.

Going by the eps MAL has done for the opening and endings, i'm guessing new ones will crop up sometime in the next 2 episodes. Just as I started to like the current ending too.

I'm guessing somehow she managed to get control of Gray and she's hoping to use Gray to get her main target which is Natsu. I wouldn't actually mind seeing Natsu controlled if it turned out to be a good arc.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 30 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

breathesunshine - May 17, 2010

112 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 29 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - May 10, 2010

111 by gannoncannon55 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - May 3, 2010

125 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 23, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Apr 26, 2010

111 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 23, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

185 by phantom346 »»
Apr 23, 8:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.