Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 14, 2011 12:11 AM

Jul 2010
So I guess Gundam needs device drivers as well huh? What was that, installing a new printer or something?

Anyway, I was a bit disappointed with the reused animations, but at least the last NT-D battle was cool so I'll overlook that.
Apr 23, 2011 7:32 PM

Mar 2011
Damn this episode was epic. The fights were amazing, Unicorn's a fucking beast. Poor Marida, had such a bad life. Unicorn is definitely going to be one of my favorite gundam series. Now begins the long wait for the next episode.
I hate you all.
Apr 26, 2011 3:04 PM

Apr 2008
"Fannel!"

Fannel: "Sorry, deaf!"

The fannel freak-out was cool. Geez, Unicorn is dangerous. Now my head hurts, I want to see what this mecha freak of nature completely is.

I like the Unicorn's beam gatling too.

shakeyourpup45Apr 26, 2011 3:09 PM
May 4, 2011 8:49 AM

Apr 2011
great episode. but i'm a little dumb and i don't get it who's the good side here . i myself think that the federation is the dark side
May 11, 2011 5:39 AM

Apr 2009
Marida is a Puru clone? Okaayyy what's next? Anyway I was saddened by Daghda and Gilboa's sacrifices. I hope episode 4 comes soon, the waiting will probably get to me...
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 27, 2011 11:24 AM

May 2010
DanielV said:
great episode. but i'm a little dumb and i don't get it who's the good side here . i myself think that the federation is the dark side

umm, its zeon, if you're confused by this ova, you should go back and at least watch the gundam trilogy to understand it
Jun 28, 2011 6:31 PM

Nov 2008
GunDumb90 said:
DanielV said:

umm, its zeon, if you're confused by this ova, you should go back and at least watch the gundam trilogy to understand it

You say this like the Earth is always the good guy. The Federation was corrupt in Zeta. It's not always so black and white, and it shouldn't be. This time is seems Full Frontal is intent on starting a war and is the "bad guy," but we've already seen that people underneath Frontal are fighting on Zeon's side are trying to do what's right.

I can't believe people gushed so much for the first episode, where they didn't explain anything, but this episode where we actually understand the backstory and motivations of the characters a lot better, people are like, "It sucked until the end." This one was the best episode so far.

I wasn't even that big of a ZZ fan (worst of the Gundam shows I've seen), but I totally marked out for the one-second Glemy cameo.
Jul 8, 2011 6:16 PM

May 2010
unclesnapple said:
GunDumb90 said:
DanielV said:

You say this like the Earth is always the good guy. The Federation was corrupt in Zeta. It's not always so black and white, and it shouldn't be. This time is seems Full Frontal is intent on starting a war and is the "bad guy," but we've already seen that people underneath Frontal are fighting on Zeon's side are trying to do what's right.

I can't believe people gushed so much for the first episode, where they didn't explain anything, but this episode where we actually understand the backstory and motivations of the characters a lot better, people are like, "It sucked until the end." This one was the best episode so far.

I wasn't even that big of a ZZ fan (worst of the Gundam shows I've seen), but I totally marked out for the one-second Glemy cameo.

Well in Unicorn, the Federation are the quote unquote good guys unlike in Zeta, but I was trying to clear it up for him that the Zeon remnants are the main antagonists in Unicorn since he hasn't seen 0079, Z or ZZ
Aug 4, 2011 11:06 AM

Feb 2008
this was amazing. and i see unicorn takes the same route as the other uc gundams as it looks like it's approaching the middle "earth segment" of every gundam series.
Sep 10, 2011 1:16 PM
Sep 2011
ZakuHead said:
unclesnapple said:
GunDumb90 said:
DanielV said:

Well in Unicorn, the Federation are the quote unquote good guys unlike in Zeta, but I was trying to clear it up for him that the Zeon remnants are the main antagonists in Unicorn since he hasn't seen 0079, Z or ZZ

In Zeta, it's not the Federation, it's the Titan although Titan was created by the Feddie but its jurisdiction and operation doctrine are totally separated from the Federation.
And in UC, there is no definite "bad" or "good" side...what seems "good" maybe corrupted inside and what seems as "bad" may have a noble heart.

E.g : commander Daguza...
Watching U.C series, you should stop trying to identify the "bad" side and "good" side if you want to enjoy its goodness. Try to understand thing from different characters' point of view to be able to appreciate the beauty of the story.

And trust me, as the story unfolds before you in the next 2 OVAs, you may be horrified by the true intention of the Feddie and the Zeon...

So far, I only like series in the U.C : Gundam 0079, Gundam 0080 : War in A Pocket, Gundam 0083 Stardust Memories, Gundam 08th MS team, Zeta, ZZ Gundam, Char's Counterattack, F91 and Unicorn one of my favorite but not the best, the best goes to Gundam 0083 (pure grimness)
Sep 10, 2011 1:41 PM
Sep 2011
DanielV said:

Both sides are darkness. In Unicorn, you may know that the Federation orchestrated the assassination of the President in ep 1.
But if you have watched Gundam 0083, you may get to know that the Zeon did, at least once, pump poison gas into a fully occupied colony and then use that colony to drop on the Earth (the character Cima Garahau was made homeless and distressed as it was her team that did the gas-poisoning)
Sep 10, 2011 1:56 PM
Sep 2011
snowgreen said:
Almost shat brix when I thought Banana was going to kill Marida. Good thing he didnt, or else I'd have ragequited right there.

Also, Char is being an ass and that's awesome.

FF is definitely not Char, Char is Newtype and FF is not, that's the dead give away.
In episode 2, FF mentioned "Only the Lieutenant (Marida) can trigger the NT-D..."
NT-D = Newtype Destroyer.
Sep 18, 2011 8:40 AM

Oct 2009
Not as good as the first 2 but great non-the-less, last battle was glorious combined with the OST and starts CHEMISTRY, just awesome.

So far i think Marida is my favorite.

Sigh now to wait till Autumn..
Sep 27, 2011 1:16 AM

Jan 2010
NemesisCavalry said:
FF is definitely not Char, Char is Newtype and FF is not, that's the dead give away.
In episode 2, FF mentioned "Only the Lieutenant (Marida) can trigger the NT-D..."
NT-D = Newtype Destroyer.

Three problems with this:

First of all: the NT-D actually stands for Newtype Drive- NT Destroyer is what FF refers to it as, either out of spite, to hide its true purpose from others, or simply out of ignorance.

Secondly: Full Frontal very clearly sets off the NT-D himself by killing Daguza. From this there are two possible conclusions: A) FF is an existence also capable of setting it off or B) the condition he claims will activate the NT-D (detecting a newtype enemy) is untrue.

Thirdly: Both Full Frontal and Marida are confirmed Cyber Newtypes.
Oct 8, 2012 3:59 PM

Jul 2009
Unicorn continues to greatly impress me. I seriously need to re-watch Gundam and Zeta Gundam soon though because I've forgotten a lot of the politics and battles prior to this. It was interesting that Marida turned out to be a Puru clone though, I thought she might've been related to Haman Karn at first but I guess not.
Jan 1, 2014 8:49 PM

Nov 2012
Wow at that fight with Puru 12 and the Gundam and the whole flashback of Puru seeing Glemy Toto, and all
I don't even know what to say honestly, this ep was just fucking amazing

I don't understand how anyone can go into this series and consider this a stand alone when there is so much history missing.
ZakuHead said:
Somehow Glemy's cameo made me appreciate ZZ Gundam more...
Same here!!
Jan 13, 2014 12:11 AM

Jun 2013
Banagher, you naive but the war will teach you.
Feb 21, 2014 1:37 AM
Aug 2011
Glemy what are you doing! What we need is a random Chara Soon cameo too while we're at it.
Oh no it's another Puru. Thankfully this Puru is mature and doesn't say Onii-chan or Puru Puru Puru every 2 minutes.

Nope_ said:
I don't understand how anyone can go into this series and consider this a stand alone when there is so much history missing.

Me neither. Doing that is such a disservice.
Mar 21, 2014 7:39 AM

Sep 2013
Glorious, simply glorious. The music and animation are such a treat to the eye and ears that I could just watch this without paying attention to the plot and have a good time.

But the plot is pretty darn interesting too so far. Also the dialogues are the best I've seen in Gundam, and much better than I expected. They are legitimately interesting and somewhat deep even.

Glemy flashback was fun.
cupcMar 21, 2014 7:46 AM
Apr 29, 2014 2:40 PM

Sep 2011
my god this series is just doing everything right so far. Im surprised how many ties this storyline has to gundam zz

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 18, 2014 6:45 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Also I'm trying the same feeling of Banagher, just that he us falling back again into the error of overdoing it and ends up killing someone.
War is a really bad thing, in this OVA examples recur powerfully.
Marida is a nice character in spite of all that has passed.
And excellent technical drawings, scenarios are beautiful not to the levels of those in the PA Works but do not disappoint.
Mecha everywhere and in all shapes, I'm happy!
Excellent animations.
Curious to know what's going to happen in Banagher and Marida.
Full Frontal, he lost his composure, but I'm not disappointed. The mecha Full Frontal and Marida are out of the game, that means they should get new units will be adjusted or perhaps older, we would see, I'm also curious to see this point ...

P.S. Sometimes, however, the dialogues do not satisfy me, I do not know if it is the fault of the dubbing or have their background.
May 19, 2014 7:36 AM

Jun 2013
This is probably my favorite Unicorn episode of the 7, looking back on it all. They are all good though.
May 19, 2014 11:26 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
My investment in ZZ has finally paid off! Puru Puru is finally a like able character. Hurrah.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 23, 2014 1:40 PM

Jun 2012
So... Marida is a Puru? And Puru 12 at that. What happened to 3 - 11?
But I really like what she said to Banagher. Keep on saying "Even so..." that got me right in the kokoro.
May 29, 2014 7:46 PM

Sep 2011
dragonlight said:
So... Marida is a Puru? And Puru 12 at that. What happened to 3 - 11?
they were all killed

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 15, 2014 6:52 PM

Jul 2010
parfaited said:
Glemy what are you doing! What we need is a random Chara Soon cameo too while we're at it.
Oh no it's another Puru. Thankfully this Puru is mature and doesn't say Onii-chan or Puru Puru Puru every 2 minutes.

Yeah thank god, was really surprised that she was a Puru clone but the real surprise is I actually LIKE this clone because those in ZZ Gundam were annoying as shit as you said.
Jan 31, 2015 3:52 AM

Jul 2012
After rewatching this I'm going to really miss Commander Daguza. For a military character he was really something enjoyable to have around.
Jun 9, 2015 5:55 PM

Mar 2012
This was one crazy ass episode, Daguza...my favorite side character thus far... /salute

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Aug 13, 2015 12:07 AM

Jul 2009
Fucking amazing!!

Lots of new revelations!

Marida was actually the 12 Puru!! Even managed to sneak in Glemy's cameo there! I though he said there were only two plus that survived?

Marida is definitely the most mature one. Even has the same face, but longer hair and all.

I feel that the scene with Banagher and Daguza talking would have made it better if Daguza bright slapped Banagher and just accept his responsibility as a man.

WTF Angelo really looks like Ringo Lon Giamanotta from Reconguista. Even has the same signature purple color and all.

When Daghda walked out of the cockpit. I knew it was game over for him. Still it was stupid of him to do that, but at least he pushed Banagher and won't hesitate anymore.

Gilboa got killed protecting Full Frontal. Man i miss this in the Gundam shows!!! This is what we need more and less Reconguista, Age etc.

Lol Angelo so stupid for underestimating Banagher like that.

When Full Frontal and Banagher where fighting as they fell from space. It reminded me of Char vs Amuro in the last moments from Char's Counterattack!!!

Unicorn Gundam seems to be the best Gundam in the UC era so far!

Riddhe and Mineva went back to earth. His suit reminds me of Zeta Gundam. Especially the glide transformation!

Man the battle scenes is just amazing!!! We need more Gundams like this and less Reconguista, Age etc.

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Jan 25, 2016 8:13 PM
Oct 2015
glemmy toto <3 Weird to think of her as a puru clone because she feels actually human. Og puru was just obsessed with judau and puru 2 was str8 evil til the last few episodes
May 1, 2016 11:32 AM

Jun 2013
Damn, what an amazing episode!!
Jul 9, 2016 1:03 AM

Jul 2008
Holy crap Marida is Puru?!?! Did not see that one coming.

Gilboa biting it like that, you knew he was going to die but still...

I still can't get over how awesome this anime looks. It's mesmerizing to watch.
Nov 23, 2016 2:19 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a sad final of episode, when died this two second characters, but important in this series ; _ ;

Great episode, full of action, drama and information about the newtypes!!!
Jan 1, 2018 6:18 AM

Dec 2015
Rewatching yet still shaking my head after it all.This series is just perfect in so many ways, probably my favourite series period. Rip Daguza :'(
~
Mar 4, 2018 3:08 PM

May 2015
I know that this show has tied up things with Z with some improved model of the most recognized mobile suits from that show plus Dr. Hasan and since the begging to ZZ like the New type of the Argama (Nahel Argama) but man, what a way to tie in ZZ with Ple Twelve Marida Cruz… wow I didn’t expect that!

On a sidenote:
R.I.P Daguza & Gilboa...
Apr 2, 2020 4:12 AM

Mar 2013
I'm loving the serie so far. Can't believe Marida is a Puru clone.
RIP Daguza and Gilboa !
Jul 6, 2020 2:05 PM

Aug 2017
Marida confirmed to be Ple Twelve! I hope she won't share the fate of her predecessors.

3D billiards! Cool concept. Btw during that scene Banagher and Micott talked about Mineva escaping as if their unaware friend was absent.

The easiness with which Marida broke her “handcuffs” was kinda unexpected o_o Too bad she didn't manage to escape

Daguza died a truly brutal death, was his head chopped off? :o Also RIP Gilboa-san.

How did Unicorn survive Angelo’s shot? Almost looked like a teleport

Not sure of it’s the right time to say it but mobile suit designs in this OVA are cool, especially for Neo Zeon. They give off a Jin-Roh vibe. Also the rocket launchers in the shields are superb!

Jul 1, 2021 11:28 AM

Apr 2016

Blatant lies. Londo Bell chose the time and place of the attack. Londo Bell decided to instigate the attack while Zinnerman's ship was docked inside the colony, forcing Marida to enter the colony to try to find and rescue Mineva. Londo Bell had the bright idea to send mobile suits into the colony and have them attack the Kshatriya inside. Marida is no more responsible for the unintended destruction she caused while defending herself than Emma was when the Titans ambushed AEUG at Von Braun in Zeta.

Seriously, can Bright come over here and smack this lady? I hate it when people blame their victims for having the audacity to defend themselves. It was especially irritating in Zeta when you had Kamille, Reccoa, Jerid, and Bask blaming their victims for trying to defend themselves.

Banagher is an idiot for going back to Londo Bell. The Sleeves are the AEUG of Unicorn fighting against evil. Thus far the Sleeves haven't committed any acts of evil. He should've told Otto "I'm not going back to you", and then Otto would have to confront the fact that he literally cannot take back the Unicorn because it's being protected by the freaking Red Comet. And Otto already found out in the last part that the Red Comet won't let hostages deter him. The only reason the Nahel Argama escaped last episode was because the Red Comet allowed it.

PseudoJord said:
I thought I stumbled upon troll subs when I read "Hyper Mega Particle Cannon," but then I listened a little more closely and they were actually serious. Gotta deduct points for that; sorry, Unicorn.

It's the name of a weapon that was installed in the Argama in ZZ. Also in ZZ, the commander of the Argama ordered that the particle cannon be used to fire upon a predominately civilian colony simply because there were a few enemy ships there, using Titans logic.

sevenay said:
Villetta_Nu said:
Daghda sacrificing himself was really sad.
Poor Banagher.

that part didn't make sense to me, I need to watch it again more closely because I don't understand why he had to die exactly, what did that accomplish?

He was trying to ambush Full Frontal. He probably didn't count on the Sinaju's armor being so ridiculously strong to tank an RPG to the face (in prior UC Gundam series, such as 08th MS Team or War in the Pocket, conventional weapons like an RPG were capable of penetrating mobile suit armor). He was also probably hoping that by using the explosions to momentarily distract Full Frontal, that Banagher would've taken the opportunity to destroy the Sinaju using the beam saber, but Banagher just stood there confused. The guy probably should've told Banagher his plan beforehand.

ZakuHead said:
DanielV said:

unclesnapple said:
This time is seems Full Frontal is intent on starting a war and is the "bad guy," but we've already seen that people underneath Frontal are fighting on Zeon's side are trying to do what's right.

So far it seems like the Sleeves are the AEUG of Unicorn. They are fighting against the oppression of the Federation and they haven't committed any acts of mass murder yet. It remains to be seen whether or not they will start dipping into the evilish zone and start attacking civilian settlements, like AEUG did in ZZ. When it comes to Londo Bell vs Sleeves, there is no question that the Sleeves are cleaner and have more heroic motivations.

NemesisCavalry said:
In Zeta, it's not the Federation, it's the Titan although Titan was created by the Feddie but its jurisdiction and operation doctrine are totally separated from the Federation.

No, they are not. The Titans were explicitly established by the Federation higher ups. The Federation authorized that the Titans have higher authority than the standard Federation military forces, meaning that the Titans - by the authority of the Federation assembly - was authorized to order standard Feddie ships to help commit mass murder (which they did in the show). And, very early on in Zeta, the Federation assembly votes to give the Titans supreme power over the Federation military. Those 3 colonies that the Titans gassed? The 2 other colonies they tried to gas? The horrific cybernewtype experimentation? The bombing of Jaburo, Hong Kong, and Dakar? All done under the authorization of the Assembly. It was only when the Assembly got caught with their pants down and Char made his televised speech that the Assembly decided to "officially" cut ties with the Titans to save their own skins, and even then they were still helping the Titans under the table. And in ZZ, the Federation Assembly decides to kow tow to Haman's Neo Zeon. It isn't until the very end of ZZ that the Federation finally decides to support AEUG, and what did the Assembly do after ZZ? Turn AEUG into the new Titans (now called Londo Bell).

NemesisCavalry said:
DanielV said:

Both sides are darkness. In Unicorn, you may know that the Federation orchestrated the assassination of the President in ep 1.
But if you have watched Gundam 0083, you may get to know that the Zeon did, at least once, pump poison gas into a fully occupied colony and then use that colony to drop on the Earth

The Delaz fleet didn't gas a colony in Stardust Memory. The two colonies used for the colony drop there had been abandoned for a long time. They also tried dropping the colony on a legitimate military target, the Federation military headquarters at Jaburo. They missed and it hit the ocean.

(the character Cima Garahau was made homeless and distressed as it was her team that did the gas-poisoning)

That was the fault of Gihren and his cronies, not Zeon as a whole. Gihren told nobody about what he was planning to do until he was doing it. The soldiers who were ordered to gas the colony in the OYA were told that they were only using a sleeping gas. Cima then found out that she has used poison gas, but her commanding officer threw her and her men under the bus and blamed her for the gassing.

Also, it's strange that people are so fixated on the colony drops, as if that was the most horrific thing OYA Zeon did. The fatalities caused by the colony drop - the loss of a few million people inside the colony, and a few million people on Earth if it hit a densely populated city like Sydney - was a drop in the bucket compared to the destruction of four entire sides, which held 5.5 billion people. That is what caused half of humanity to die in the OYA. It's rather strange that Gundam tends to gloss over that, though.

SomaHeir said:
Unicorn Gundam seems to be the best Gundam in the UC era so far!

Eh, I'd say that Amuro's RX-93 in CCA was just as capable as the Unicorn, except without Unicorn's drawback of going berserk and trying to murder any Newtypes it detects, be they friend or foe. The RX-93 also had funnels, so it might actually be superior to the Unicorn in terms of raw combat capability. The only thing the Unicorn seems to have going for it is that it has perfected psycho-frame technology, so it can be operated by a newb who has no idea what the controls or throttles do. He can just "think" to operate the Gundam. The RX-93 might have this capability but it was never shown.
Jul 18, 2021 10:21 AM

Jun 2014
So, Marida is a Puru clone. That's not too surprising.

Hopefully, with Mineva on Earth, see'll be able to do some good, that is, if they'll listen to her.

Aug 6, 2021 12:45 PM

Jul 2011
There's so much to talk about and there's no way for me to get through it all, but I loved this episode just like I did the first two. I'm happy to finally be getting through Unicorn, it was worth the journey up to this point. People were right when they praised this show so highly.

Sadly I got spoiled on the fact that Marida was actually a Puru clone, but it was still cool to see the reveal in the episode itself. Hearing what she had to go through was really messed up and hit me pretty hard. I was actually a fan of Puru/Puru 2 in ZZ, despite how Puru could be annoying, I think I especially liked Puru 2 though. I really like Marida as a character, so I was worried she was going to get killed off this episode.

Daghda and Gilboa's deaths this episode really hit me hard too which I did not expect, especially seeing Banagher reach up with one of Unicorn's arms at the end while crying. I know it's pretty up front about its message, but I do like the message that neither side is truly good or evil, and I definitely like some characters on both sides. It's hard to pinpoint who is the outright wrong or evil side and I like that about it.

Also that Glemy cameo was awesome.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2022 1:42 AM

Oct 2013
As a staunch ZZ lover, all the connections feel great!
Now I wonder what the hell is Laplace Box. By the way Daguza described it, the box could be just symbolic but who knows
Apr 29, 2022 4:47 AM

Dec 2021
I think i missed something, how did Banagher escaped from Zeon's detention? At the end of ep 2 he received that note but it wasn't showed how he escaped and in the third he's already out with the Gundam
P.S. Noice ZZ reference btw. Although she doesn't really look like Ple
Apr 29, 2022 5:06 AM

Dec 2021
Abdul-Ahad-12345 said:
Oznerol7 said:
I think i missed something, how did Banagher escaped from Zeon's detention? At the end of ep 2 he received that note but it wasn't showed how he escaped and in the third he's already out with the Gundam
P.S. Noice ZZ reference btw. Although she doesn't really look like Ple

It was planned by frontal you should watch the episodes more carefully

Wut? When they say/hint that? And why would they anyway, since they lost the Unicorn that way, and using the Unicorn appeared to be their main goal?
Apr 29, 2022 7:04 AM

Dec 2021
Abdul-Ahad-12345 said:
Oznerol7 said:

Wut? When they say/hint that? And why would they anyway, since they lost the Unicorn that way, and using the Unicorn appeared to be their main goal?

My English is not so good so I'll try to explain it the best I can
frontal said that he added something in the unicorn so that they'll get informed when the unicorn's NTD system will be unlocked and that's why they purposely left the unicorn at that place so banagher would get it when I watched the episode I understood everything you should rewatch the episode

Now that you mention it they did say that, i still don't see the point, they HAD the Unicorn, they had all the time to study it, they could have tried to force Banagher to use it. And, i mean, the NT-D was literally activated in front of them and they lost a commander, a cyber-newtype and also Full Frontal almost got killed without really obtaining anything.
So i guess if that's the case my question become: why the hell they wanted to be informed of the activation of the NT-D at the cost of losing it? (guess i'll rewatch it in it's entirety but i've already rewatch the end of ep 2 a second time and really didn't get it)
Feb 21, 2023 9:48 PM
Nov 2018
Marida being Ple 12 is pretty wild, didn't think they would connect to ZZ like that!  Glad I watched all of the previous UC shows, it's cool seeing these easter eggs.
Sep 20, 2023 2:18 AM

Jul 2017
for me gundam unicorn is doing everything right, a wonderful season for now, absolutely one of my favorites.
also seeing Ple made me very nostalgic, i liked a lot ZZ despite the hate it receives

''Touch the darkness inside me''
Dec 25, 2023 12:26 PM

Sep 2017
For god's sake why couldn't Sunrise continue to pretend that ZZ doesn't exist?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MikelAL93 - May 16, 2014

297 by DivineLion »»
Mar 24, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Oct 29, 2010

116 by TheRestlessOne »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BladedWarrior - Nov 13, 2011

93 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 19, 2023 11:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 19, 2010

215 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 19, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stAtic91 - Mar 2, 2013

70 by Neemesis_2 »»
Sep 23, 2023 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.