MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Berserk Chapter 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Berserk »» Berserk Chapter 7 Discussion

View Poll Results: Berserk Chapter 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

8 88.89%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 11.11%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 9

03-05-11, 1:02 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
C'mon Puck! Help Gatts! O.O

06-05-11, 3:37 PM

Shit just got Reaaaaally interesting.
"Hello. I came to talk. I've been thinking lately. About you and me. About what's going to happen to us, in the end. We're going to kill each other, aren't we? Perhaps you'll kill me. Perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I'd made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once. Are you listening to me? It's life and death I'm discussing here. Maybe my death... maybe yours. I don't fully understand why ours should be such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder on my... hands..."

Batman, The Killing Joke

09-26-11, 5:33 AM

That goat part was... Well anyway it was interesting to see what happened in the count's past.

01-21-12, 4:51 AM

was it just me, or did that guy just get netorared in the past.......

04-22-13, 11:01 PM

insan3soldiern said:
Shit just got Reaaaaally interesting.

I still feel the same. Holy shit.

Also, Griffith made his first appearance. I wonder why they cut this out of the TV series.
"Hello. I came to talk. I've been thinking lately. About you and me. About what's going to happen to us, in the end. We're going to kill each other, aren't we? Perhaps you'll kill me. Perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I'd made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once. Are you listening to me? It's life and death I'm discussing here. Maybe my death... maybe yours. I don't fully understand why ours should be such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder on my... hands..."

Batman, The Killing Joke

05-14-13, 10:15 PM

I dont get it, was the counts wife just slutting around?
Modified by Nope, 05-14-13, 10:57 PM

05-15-13, 10:04 AM

Alexx_ said:

She was slutting around and part of a Cult. Notice the Goat statue? Mostly the Count felt betrayed by his wife, though. I think that was his main motivation.

Batman, The Killing Joke

05-17-13, 12:45 AM

insan3soldiern said:
Alexx_ said:

She was slutting around and part of a Cult. Notice the Goat statue? Mostly the Count felt betrayed by his wife, though. I think that was his main motivation.
Now I completely understand, because I remember the count wanted to get rid of the cults & religion that was spreading or something along the lines.
Modified by Nope, 05-17-13, 12:50 AM

04-08-14, 6:28 AM

pffftt the count's wife deserved it..
MILFS > Lolis

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices