Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 3, 2011 9:21 PM

Feb 2008
hahahaha kyubey is awesome. its too bad he wasn't delicate but that serves a far better purpose. hes not evil or good....just mechanical. i totally understand his point of view.
Mar 3, 2011 9:38 PM

May 2010
I'll try watching next episode as a Vulcan.
Mar 3, 2011 9:40 PM

Nov 2007
"hey madoka, if you feel like dying for the universe, just let me know! kbye!"

LMFAODGKS;DLKG i love that motherfucking inqbtor. what a troll.

...ugh, but now i'm so heartbroken b/c my fave character has been killed off. i saw it coming, but i still teared up. ;A; AT LEAST KYOKO HAD HER FINAL PIG-OUT-ON-THEM-POCKY-AND-MCDICKS SESSION WITH SAYAKA. and qb.... kyoko, you shall be remembered. :[
Mar 3, 2011 9:44 PM

Nov 2010
LOL, it's an alien.
Mar 3, 2011 10:24 PM

May 2008
daBoss said:
LOL, it's an alien.
Kyuubee's true identity:

I am a banana.
Mar 3, 2011 10:29 PM

Jun 2009
-this episode just gave me that melancholic feeling, similar to when i was watching bokurano
- when i saw the chairs that appeared when QB was talking to madoka i was: O_O
-and then everything goes SF and QB reminded me of dung beetle except the fact that QB isn't as violent
Mar 3, 2011 10:33 PM

Aug 2008
Wait, if his excuse holds true, then Heat death shouldn't be happening for a very very very long time, right? And seeing as capable as QB's kind seem, then that should be long enough to come up with an alternative. Unless this is just one experiment among many that they have already explored and have yet to come up with.

Oh, and what a trollific oneliner: "hey madoka, if you feel like dying for the universe, just let me know!"
Mar 3, 2011 10:59 PM
Feb 2010
So much amazing analysis here like every other week, really enjoy reading it all. While I was disappointed at the pure SF reasoning (for now...) this show is still so awesome it really might not affect my perception much. Sayaka's barrier was amazing throughout, and the final scene, despite have that arguably cliche "let's go down together" theme, impacted me quite strongly from an emotional standpoint.

A couple of things I'm wondering about:

-I wonder if there will be any further resolution to the Hitomi/Sayaka/Kamijou plot line, even if Sayaka is well and truly gone? For some reason I doubt that the producers want to take what we saw in the scene at the park at entirely face value? (aka confession, possible acceptance). While I really dislike the guy I hope he didn't die cursed in Sayaka's lair, that she had bitterly taken Kyouko's old advice and bent him to her will? While it might not play a major role I do wonder if there will be further resolution.

-Also, I mean sure Kyouko fell in love with Sayaka, too much is being made about how she digs chicks. I doubt yuri is a big issue here besides being a nod to yuri tease in other shows of this genre. The real takeaway is just to see how profoundly Kyouko was effected emotionally by meeting and interacting with Sayaka. She changed immensely in the few episodes since they first fought. She new attitude, sad determination, and her rare genuine smiles during her meeting with Madoka are evidence of this (and probably the first evidence that she was going to die). In some ways it really is yet another tragic love in the series, while I am sure Sayaka had come to appreciate Kyouko things were still quite one-sided till the end. *tear*

-Assuming an ending where A: Madoka becomes a magical girl, and B: She has to use QB to do it...I really wonder if Madoka will somewhat have her revenge on that jerk through some very "careful" phrasing of her wish. A big step given Madoka's current timid character but she is becoming a bit more jaded and if done correctly it could be part of an interesting ending.

-Finally, I'm always left to wonder, in this show and many others (not necessarily Magical girl), where some powerful characters who choose to die using there ultimate ability: where do they learn this ultimate, "sacrificial" skill. I know alot of this stuff is handwaved but you still have to practice your skills and be somewhat aware of what you are capable of. Especially since its not like they "unlock" these abilities as some last ditch effort, rather everyone always looks so cool and composed unleashing these things. Kyouko obviously knew what she was doing up to the very end. When she made the contract did QB like tell her that if she put her soul gem into the key on her bow and kissed it, that she would be able to unleash some ultimate ability at the cost of her life? As I said, cool though it was, I'm always left to wonder....

R.I.P. Mami, Sayaka, and Kyokou!
Mar 3, 2011 11:13 PM

Nov 2010
I could ramble on about deaths and awesome 'splosions but whatever, you people are too busy hatin' on the Incubator

THAT AWESOME LITTLE BASTARD! he pwnd Homura, what's she gonna do now?
Genix said:

Oh, and what a trollific oneliner: "hey madoka, if you feel like dying for the universe, just let me know!"

^yeah i loved that bit too, the fact he could say that so casually and emotionless XD
Mar 3, 2011 11:45 PM

Jul 2010
aznkirby890 said:
http://3-me.net/flashdir/shootqb/
For Kyuubey Haters

Best Game Ever Seriously. XD
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Mar 3, 2011 11:54 PM

Nov 2010

KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBE!!!

ALL MY

RAGE
Mar 4, 2011 12:02 AM

Jul 2010
/
/
/
/
< i am a humanoid interface created by Data Integration Thought Entity (radical faction)
Mar 4, 2011 12:11 AM

Sep 2008
really... kyubey is an alien that is saving the universe form Heat Death with mahou shojo?
Mar 4, 2011 12:12 AM

Dec 2010
I just remembered... Sayaka's body is still there to be dealt with.

We don't know if she dropped a Grief Seed, but it's unlikely. I wouldn't believe that they'd try something else at this point.

Thus... I expect to see Madoka burying Sayaka. And it will be one of the most emotional scenes in, like, ever.
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Mar 4, 2011 12:12 AM

Dec 2010
I just remembered... Sayaka's body is still there to be dealt with.

We don't know if she dropped a Grief Seed, but it's unlikely. I wouldn't believe that they'd try something else at this point.

Thus... I expect to see Madoka burying Sayaka. And it will be one of the most emotional scenes in, like, ever.
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

Mar 4, 2011 12:27 AM

Jan 2009
Oh Kyubey, you cute, impish little alien. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
And it somehow feels like Madoka is finally growing some balls. Not literally though, of course.
And well, now you know, if you ever feel like dying for the sake of the world, you know what to do. ‿‿

Oh and, first we got some Unlimited Gun Works, she died. Then we got some Unlimited Blade Works, she turned into a witch and died. Now we got Unlimited Spear Works, and guess what, she died.
Can't we get Unlimited Uselessness too? Then maybe Madoka would die ( ̄ー ̄)

Also, I find it funny how Madoka's dream in the beginning was (probably) a "premonition"-thingy of that Walpurgis, and Homura fighting against it.
...which suddenly gave me an idea... but I feel like I've been ranting too much already.
OosranMar 4, 2011 12:49 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 4, 2011 12:41 AM

Oct 2010
Interesting enough I found the perfect mourning picture on the net,

got to add also that it looks like more people are getting shocked about the massacre apart from me on the net. Could be big considering it's getting more and more popular.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 4, 2011 12:56 AM

Feb 2010
Kyubey for president^^ he pwned everyone in this ep^^
Mar 4, 2011 12:58 AM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

well,
however, end up this
Mar 4, 2011 1:00 AM

Jul 2010
Kyuubey = Villain of the Year. He's just so...evil. I love it! Even though he makes me want to punch his little face in. When he said, "if you feel like dying for the universe, just let me know." in such a carefree way after explaining that puella magis are simply an energy source, it was one of the coldest things I ever heard, especially since he still expects Madoka to make the contract, and how he sees humans as "expendable" and the way he sets things up so that Madoka has no choice but to become a mahou shoujo is just evil, even if he claims to be doing it for the sake of the universe, he's just toying with people's lives. And that's what makes him such an awesome villain.

Also, him being an alien isn't as disappointing as people make it out to be, since there are many different versions of what an alien could be, not just sciency space laser stuff.

Also, seeing Sayaka as a witch makes me curious about the other witches in the earlier episodes, and who they were when they were human. Judging by the barrier they made, we could see what kind of person they were, since Sayaka's barrier was music themed and that applies to her in a way. Same could be for the Walpurgis, who is supposedly a really powerful witch, and might have been someone similar to Madoka. Also, it would be interesting to see what Mami, Kyoko, and Hamura would look like as witches.
Mar 4, 2011 1:26 AM

Aug 2009
alexcampos said:
I'm with you Wasabi....

I also can't understand how people can't like him.

He is a much better villain than MOST shounen villains.

The best villains is the one who is most hated.

So, if everyone liked Kyuube, that means he is not a good villain... u.u~
Mar 4, 2011 1:41 AM

Nov 2008
zimno said:
well,
however, end up this
o_O even Kyubey is being MAMI-ed, and yes it's a word xDD Whos that next to Homura aside from Kyouko?

Anyway, after getting depressed over Kyouko's death, I don't care if they all die in that way xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 4, 2011 1:42 AM

Oct 2010
zimno said:
Yumekichi11 said:

well,
however, end up this
OMG that's horrifying IMHO.

Mar 4, 2011 1:54 AM

Jul 2010
DenjaX said:
zimno said:
o_O even Kyubey is being MAMI-ed, and yes it's a word xDD Whos that next to Homura aside from Kyouko?

Anyway, after getting depressed over Kyouko's death, I don't care if they all die in that way xDD

perhaps, this
Mar 4, 2011 1:58 AM
Dec 2010
Wow did not expect that whole energy collection explanation for the mahou shoujo's.
Good ep in total, characters dropping off like flies!
Mar 4, 2011 2:06 AM

Oct 2008
Kyubey you fuckin' asshole! He just loves seeing the girls dying! Damn youuuuu...
Mar 4, 2011 2:14 AM
Mar 2011
First of all, I love reading everyone's speculations. :D
Even though I do agree that QB being an alien is one of weaker parts of the anime, the entropy reason does make sense as the concept of time was introduced when it was revealed when homura is a time traveler, and entropy is based on space, time, and energy(heat).

for clarification, entropy is basically can be thought as energy of the universe.(ratio of heat and temp). In our current universe, entropy is increasing, therefore the size of our universe is increasing (though various theories like vacuum energy). But in mahou shoujo, entropy is decreasing, which means their universe is getting smaller and smaller, plus if energy reaches 0, everything will stop as there will be no energy to do anything like making a fire or walking etc etc.

another interesting tidbit is how entropy affects time. In our universe, the direction of time is moving forward since entropy is increasing. But in mahou shoujo, entropy is decreasing so the direction of time is moving the opposite direction. I wonder how it affects homura's time traveling. but this prolly doesnt apply to the anime though. xD

It is kind of odd with how QB eats grief seeds to store energy or whatever, but it does make sense that whenever a mahou shoujo cleans her soul gem with a grief seed, shes adding the grief seed's energy to her own soul gem. And then in the end, QB harvests the grief seed of the mahou shoujo, which effectively takes all the energy made.

I might be off with some of these things, but I cant wait for the next two thursdays to come!
Mar 4, 2011 3:08 AM

Aug 2009
Ummm....

The reason Kyuube's concept is 'alien' is solely due to Urobuchi being Cthulhu Mythos. There is nothing exceptionally bad or weak about it, since it is also expected way from Urobuchi.
Mar 4, 2011 3:17 AM

Jul 2010
aznkirby890 said:
http://3-me.net/flashdir/shootqb/
For Kyuubey Haters

LOL, this is so cool, i can kill kyubey here as much as i want.
this game is so Recommended to all madoka watchers!
chaelmiiMar 4, 2011 3:25 AM
Mar 4, 2011 3:25 AM

Jun 2008
His a freaking Alien trolling human lolis. Wait don't tell me he has some relationship with a certain Alien trolling prince. Hm.. probably not the other guy just likes to troll but his trolling isn't deadly(yet).

Btw his theory is full of holes. Go find your science books Madoka and shut him up. His bullshitting you. The energy the Incubators get is probably for their own use and not to save the universe.

I don't quite get what happened with Kyoko. Did she did what she did because she wanted to die with Sayaka so she can be with her, because she couldn't win otherwise, or because she felt that she had little time as a Magical girl left and she prefer dying there so she wouldn't become a witch in the future?
Mar 4, 2011 3:36 AM

Oct 2010
Monad said:
His a freaking Alien trolling human lolis. Wait don't tell me he has some relationship with a certain Alien trolling prince. Hm.. probably not the other guy just likes to troll but his trolling isn't deadly(yet).
Oh Baka, did you forget your pet partner in this series? ROFL!
Monad said:
I don't quite get what happened with Kyoko. Did she did what she did because she wanted to die with Sayaka so she can be with her, because she couldn't win otherwise,
That could be it, but I don't think it was like that. I think she regretted in failing to protect her despite being last with her before she became that thing. In saying that she did what the least she could do, not letting anyone kill her other than herself. Most likely to be with her, thus comes the theory of yuri and eternal bonding between them.
Monad said:
or because she felt that she had little time as a Magical girl left and she prefer dying there so she wouldn't become a witch in the future?
It could also go that way since she saw what happened to Sayaka and showed that her Soul Gem started to taint. Either way she is fucking dead and I getting depressed talking about it.

Mar 4, 2011 4:09 AM

Jul 2010
So Kyubey acknowledged the fact that Incubators are indeed emotionless. Good to finally here their intentions. Kyubey you monster, after Mami now Sayaka and Kyoko as well?

This show is really giving me shivers. Can't wait for the next episode. Maybe in the end Madoka will still become a Mahou Shoujo by wishing for everyone to return to normal. That's what I think. If so, Homura would've failed...

Mar 4, 2011 4:39 AM

Jul 2010
This is madness..... No................................... This is sparta.

Damn. Kyoko wasted her life.. she should have just get help from homura and take care of madoka. Homura would have killed that witch in seconds.

Kyube. you're just one cute evil.
Mar 4, 2011 4:51 AM

Aug 2009
Kyubey is not exactly evil, he just doesn't understand human emotions which makes us humans, who has emotions, think of him as evil. He's still evil. Oh, whatever. I hate him.

This episode satisfied me with Kyoko x Sayaka goodness. I can move on now... *tears*
Mar 4, 2011 4:51 AM

Sep 2008
Now...WHAT THE HELL? This is getting darker and darker...
entauri.deviantart.com

Mar 4, 2011 4:58 AM

Dec 2010
Can you imagine... Madoka burying Sayaka's body?

Mar 4, 2011 4:59 AM

May 2010
Kyube's explanation about entropy actually makes sense. The laws of physics tell us that energy cannot be created or destroyed (it probably has a real name I just don't know it in english). It can however change forms, like from muscle energy to kinetic energy when you slide a coin on the table, and from kinetic energy to heat from the friction between the coin and the table. The universe is very slowly moving towards a point where all energy is equally distributed among it, and this is what entropy means. because the average temperature of the universe is in the minus hundreds centigrade, it is a very real end of the world scenario, and actually pretty much the only one we know will happen for certain. It's wonderful how this series is a total mindfuck but still makes sense when all the pieces come together.

Or actually it doesn't. If kyube's race is as advanced as is implied, they'd surely know how to convert matter to energy. Oh well.
Mar 4, 2011 5:13 AM

Dec 2010
Okay, I just saw something, and I can't understand it.

When Kyoko used her soul gem to "heat up" Sayaka's body, nothing happened. But earlier in the episode, when Homura shows her Soul Gem, Sayaka's body actually glows!

I am absolutely baffled at this. Can't even think of a suitable theory.

Mar 4, 2011 5:19 AM
Jan 2010
I knew it was coming, but fuck. There's practically only 2 relevant characters in this entire show left, not counting QB.
Mar 4, 2011 5:21 AM

Jan 2011
-z- said:
Kyube's explanation about entropy actually makes sense. The laws of physics tell us that energy cannot be created or destroyed (it probably has a real name I just don't know it in english). It can however change forms, like from muscle energy to kinetic energy when you slide a coin on the table, and from kinetic energy to heat from the friction between the coin and the table. The universe is very slowly moving towards a point where all energy is equally distributed among it, and this is what entropy means. because the average temperature of the universe is in the minus hundreds centigrade, it is a very real end of the world scenario, and actually pretty much the only one we know will happen for certain. It's wonderful how this series is a total mindfuck but still makes sense when all the pieces come together.

Or actually it doesn't. If kyube's race is as advanced as is implied, they'd surely know how to convert matter to energy. Oh well.

Yes, that does make sense. However, the way Kyubey actually put it, it doesn't. That, or the subs I used failed to translate it properly - actually, that is probably the case, but I'm waiting for yesy subs to see how the translated it before I can form an opinion on that.

And I agree with you, there are much better ways to solve the problem if you posess that kind of technology.
Mar 4, 2011 5:47 AM

Feb 2008
Can't believe they just killed of Kyoko and Sayaka like that. I'm pretty sure Madoka will bring them back in the end but there's no telling what will happen anymore.

I don't really hate Kyubey as much as other people do, though. He doesn't have any bad intentions. He's just incapable of empathy and thinks everything is for the greater good and all that.
Mar 4, 2011 5:56 AM

Apr 2009
It was amusing discussing this episode with friends and figuring out the laws of thermodynamics and laws of energy not being able destroyed etc. Strange what this anime can do to you in terms of discussion. As for the episode, I don't think anyone who has been following this closely would be really shocked by Kyouko's death. Although unlike Mami, she went down on her own terms which was cool in a fiery destructive way.

It makes me think if Grief Seeds can be destroyed in the same way that the Soul Gem can be destroyed (that is without it being destroyed by taint). If this is possible, the Puella Magi system can be destroyed if Madoka or any other capable Puella Magi by destroying all Gems and Seeds and killing herself by shattering their own Soul Gem before they turn into a Witch. If Grief Seeds can't be destroyed, then Kyouko's efforts would be in vain as they can easily attract more negative emotions and the Sayaka Witch can be reborn.

As usual, a bit more on the episode itself by me on the blog here
SteelMaverickMar 4, 2011 4:53 PM
Mar 4, 2011 6:15 AM

Dec 2010
SteelMaverick said:

It makes me think if Grief Seeds can be destroyed in the same way that the Soul Gem can be destroyed (that is without it being destroyed by taint). If this is possible, the Puella Magi system can be destroyed if Madoka or any other capable Puella Magi by destroying all Gems and Seeds and killing herself by shattering their own Soul Gem before they turn into a Witch. If Grief Seeds can't be destroyed, then Kyouko's efforts would be in vain as they can easily attract more negative emotions and the Sayaka Witch can be reborn.

Maybe. But then QB would just do the same he did with the first Puella. It shouldn't be too hard to sell a wish to a common human. And then the cycle would restart...

Mar 4, 2011 7:11 AM

Jul 2010
so how come some are disappointed for finding out Kyubey is a sentient lifeform not from Earth.

It clearly breaks all needed questions, everything.

I mean in every show you always this source of power, a supernatural being not supposed to be found on our Planet but Madoka has broken that, just like at what happened with Evangelion, the source of something not supposed to be on our planet is really something that's not.

Now, you won't need questions like, "Why does he have that ability? Where did it come from? or Where DID HE come from? his origin? those questions are deemed meaningless bec. Kyubey really is not of this world and it feels like the world of Madoka Magica is just a normal "Earth" where in Kyubey has stepped upon.

anyways

very nice episode, the last part where Kyouko sacrificed herself is the highlight for me, i can't stop feeling sad, the swirl of emotions, sadness, anger and anxiety, i'm also feeling it.

This anime will just be too hard to defeat and i can see Gen, Shinbo and Kajiura doing another project like this, that's what i'm betting.
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Mar 4, 2011 7:30 AM
Aug 2010
I don't know much about Physics but I though entrophy only existed within a closed system, I wouldn't think a universe would count as a closed system.
Mar 4, 2011 7:46 AM

Jul 2009
heroic end of Kyoko T_T

I think the next episode will be about Madoka going on rage..
Maybe she will agree to the contract and become a MS.
Otherwise Homura wouldn't be enough to protect the city of the approaching Walpurgisnight.

Hope Sankaku trolls ... I don't want to stop at such a big cliffhanger scene >_>

Mar 4, 2011 8:13 AM
Jul 2008
This episode was so heartbreaking. Even reading through this topic makes my eyes all watery again. ;~;

I loved Kyouko. She was my favorite character~ I'm really sad to see her gone. I don't think Kyubey is as much at fault as Madoka is. I mean, she could have prevented this. I understand that her life at home is happy and she is generally content with her life, but she is literally just sitting and watching her friends die one by one. Come on, Madoka. .__.

I'm interested in seeing what the writers are planning to do next. Having all the dead characters magically brought to life by Madoka would be sort of anticlimactic. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have in store!
Mar 4, 2011 8:39 AM

May 2010
I can say QB is a form of Mushi known as swiss-cheese-without-holes!!

They're neither good nor bad. It's in their existence. About the entropy thing, yeah it made sense.

Sayaka and Kyoko are now gone. So I think things are going to be much more epic starting thereon.
Mar 4, 2011 9:13 AM

Nov 2008
This anime teaches a simple but deep lesson to all of us, No wishing under any circumstances, there's no good in doing so, and usually attracts misery and bad company.

Mar 4, 2011 9:32 AM
Jul 2010
Well, I was kinda satisfied (but surprised) by the entropy explanation. Never really thought they'd put something like that in an anime. (Especially not this one.)

As for the episode itself... Well, I'm stunned as always but I'm also really sad and angry: Now that I was starting to like Kyouko she had to die... Kyuubey is the one who should die. As well as the other Incubators. I get it that they don't understand human values. They seem to be a more advanced race who doesn't have the rational/emotional balance. They're purely rational thus they look at the bigger picture and think that it's only normal to sacrifice something as insignificant as a life for the good of the universe... I don't care. What he did was despicable. Letting Kyouko go like that just to get Madoka to become a Mahou Shoujo by the time Walpurgis Night comes...

In another note... I wonder if Homura knows they're aliens...
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1541 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.