Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 1, 2011 6:51 PM

Jan 2008
Large majority of the research for the Tento group is performed in this building. Its levels have varying degrees of security and many secrets are hidden within.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 1, 2011 10:49 PM

Jan 2008
"Ne ne ne wonder when Aka will be back, Chi?" a little girl says gently nudging a small white lab mouse, whose name is Chi, with the eraser end of her pencil, "Its so quiet and boring around here with out her." She says picking up the mouse and going to and putting it in her pocket with a white badge with the name Miriam Theriault in big black letters hanging from it. "Can't be helped I guess Chi we'll just keep busy busy til she's back."
Apr 14, 2011 7:16 AM

Jan 2008
Mimi lets out a soft sigh as she finishes the information transfer to Akoya, "Guess she won't be back tonight Chi. Its boring when Aka isn't here, ne," she says to the little mouse hugging it to her small frame nuzzling its soft fur against her face. "But we can't be sad she is a growing girl ne," she continues then Chi's rather unexpectedly deep voice pops into her head, "We must allow the girl to spread her wings I suppose." Mimi sighed again and replied, "I guess ne."

Setting Chi down on one of the rather unorganized lab tables that lined the room they were currently in she raised her arms over her head and let out a deep yawn. It was past her normal bed time and like any normal kid she was fighting a battle with the sand man to stay awake longer then she was probably suppose to. Expanding on that battle plan she looks over at the little mouse and says, "Chi, how about we go outside? Its been quite awhile since we left this place. I wanna see what Aka-sis finds so interesting out there."

Chi was quiet a minute as if debating the solution to a crisis weighing all possible outcomes then responded, "But the higher-ups have told you to stay put..."

"Chi come on lets go lets go," Mimi breaks into Chi's statement her mouth turning down into a pout as she does the puppy dog eyes to the little mouse hoping he'll cave.

"Fine but only for a while and we must be cautious there are all sorts running the streets of Noirus and Miss Akoya will not be there to save us if something were to happen," Chi finally said. "I know. I know we'll be very careful," Mimi mused happily as she threw off her lab coat and grabbed one of Akoya's coats to slide on since she didn't have her own.

The coat hung quite over-sized on her small frame but it was warm and had Akoya's smell to it so she liked it. Picking up Chi she carefully placed him in one of the pockets before pulling up the hood of the coat then moving over to the computer, "So no one knows we're gone a little bit of magic is needed..." she says as her tiny fingers move quickly and gracefully over the keyboard keys as she hacked into the buildings security system rerouting and looping the camera feeds and unlocking the doors necessary for their escape, "...and there no one should suspect a thing," she says smiling brightly," Off we go Chi." With that she turned and hastily made her way to the outside world to breath the foul yet fresh air the city had to offer.
ashuriskissApr 14, 2011 7:20 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Lucente Manor

ashuriskiss - Feb 28, 2011

2 by ashuriskiss »»
Apr 18, 2011 6:23 AM

» Red Light District

ashuriskiss - Aug 3, 2010

1 by sheridan »»
Mar 28, 2011 4:49 PM

» Cappella Rosso-Gavotte Family Headquarters

ashuriskiss - Jul 18, 2010

8 by MarioBros777 »»
Mar 21, 2011 1:53 AM

» Millennium Park ( 1 2 )

ashuriskiss - Aug 3, 2010

62 by Obi-Chan »»
Mar 20, 2011 6:01 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation

ashuriskiss - Jul 18, 2010

15 by ashuriskiss »»
Mar 20, 2011 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.