| CLOSED | :: GFX Sig Challenge :: *ENTRY ROUND / MAR11*

New
Mar 1, 2011 9:37 AM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009

Join for more updates :: GFX Sig Club ::

:: GFX Sig Challenge :: is an official MAL Award Contest

:: GFX Signature ::

A GFX Signature is about Graphic Effects. So, usually you have a render/picture and you do the background according with what you think will suit better (brushes, contrast, patterns, textures, c4d's...). It's a combination of Graphic Design with Effects. The most used program for this stuff is Photoshop.

Rules:
1. Entries maximum dimension: 600x140 px;
2. Only one entry per user;
3. Entry must be your creation and a non-MAL/updatings signature;
4. Your entry needs to have the minimum requirements to be considered a gfx signature. This goes for: brushes, contrast, patterns, textures, c4d's, effects...;
5. You can't change your entry after it has been posted;
6. Use the posting format;
7. Any entry submitted after the deadline will not be counted for the nominations/voting round;
8. Keep the entries Anonymous! Or you'll be disqualified! This goes for typing your name into your entry or post your entry into your profile, for example.

Theme: TEARS

I think it doesn't ask for any big explanation. Tears, happy tears, tears, somebody's crying, crybabies, tears again.. You can use anything, what fits for this theme.
Good luck and hopefully there will be even more entries than in the previous month.~

Posting Format:
- Signature: [ Your entry ]
- Dimension: [ Dimension of your entry ]
- Some words: [ Optional! You can say anything you want related to your entry ]
- Original Image: [ If used more images ]

CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR ENTRY!!!

& Read the Rules and Posting Format Before Posting Please!!!

:: Deadline - 10th of March 2011 at 23:00 GMT ::

:: Deadline - 14th of March 2011 at 23:00 GMT ::
tsumuMar 14, 2011 3:52 PM
Mar 1, 2011 11:08 AM

Aug 2008
Oh I just know the perfect thing. Hope I will have time to make it
Mar 3, 2011 9:58 AM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
Yeah, I hope so too. It would be pity not to see entry from Kvakond this time.
Mar 4, 2011 5:01 AM

Mar 2009
I'm looking forward to seeing the entries.
Mar 4, 2011 1:26 PM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
Anoo, DesolateOne you can't post your entry here. You need to send it as Private Message to GFX_Sig_Bot. All entries needs to be anonymous. Since you posted it here it isn't anonymous anymore.~ I can't accept your entry, I'm sorry. If you still wish to participate in this month's challenge you will need to make new siggy, but this time send it as PM.
Mar 4, 2011 11:31 PM

Dec 2010
Yeah I messed up on reading the rules.. But I deleted my post as soon as I found out (stupid MAL was slow). I honestly don't think anyone saw though and I edited the picture so it didn't have my name on it. Would it be possible for you to mak an exception?

Mar 6, 2011 8:15 PM

Sep 2009
hmm will enter this one ^^
Mar 7, 2011 10:10 AM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
OMG, this MAL's lag..
DesolateOne said:
Yeah I messed up on reading the rules.. But I deleted my post as soon as I found out (stupid MAL was slow). I honestly don't think anyone saw though and I edited the picture so it didn't have my name on it. Would it be possible for you to mak an exception?

It's ok. You're entering it for the first time, so it's understandable. Well, since you edited the picture, I suppose it should be ok. You can send your siggy. :3

Also I think I will prolong the deadline this time. MAL seriously lags past 5? or so days and maybe people don't want to enter any contest because of this awful lagging. x___x We will see.. We will see..
Mar 7, 2011 6:37 PM

Sep 2009
i can't post my entry since MAL lag so bad that it wont let me send my entry >.>
Mar 7, 2011 6:38 PM

Sep 2009
i can't post my entry since MAL lag so bad that it wont let me send my entry >.>
Mar 8, 2011 3:18 AM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
BlackSnake56 said:

Send it here then. :3

EDIT: I have received your entry, so you don't have to worry.
tsumuMar 8, 2011 3:28 AM
Mar 8, 2011 9:04 AM

Dec 2010
vanRenN said:
OMG, this MAL's lag..
DesolateOne said:

It's ok. You're entering it for the first time, so it's understandable. Well, since you edited the picture, I suppose it should be ok. You can send your siggy. :3

Also I think I will prolong the deadline this time. MAL seriously lags past 5? or so days and maybe people don't want to enter any contest because of this awful lagging. x___x We will see.. We will see..

Heh..I entered in another sig cause I couldnt wait for your reply :P. At least this way, you wont have to excuse me for my noobness. Let me know if you received it 'cause it seems like MAL's lagging up again

Mar 8, 2011 12:46 PM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
It's even cooler this way, I guess. :D And yep, I received it as well together with BlackSnake56's siggy.
Mar 11, 2011 3:33 PM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
I'm gonna prolong a deadline a little. Till Monday. So if there are people, who still want to enter March challenge, you can do so. Also you can use my e-mail for submitting your entries, if it's easier for you.
Mar 12, 2011 1:38 PM

Dec 2010
vanRenN said:
I'm gonna prolong a deadline a little. Till Monday. So if there are people, who still want to enter March challenge, you can do so. Also you can use my e-mail for submitting your entries, if it's easier for you.

How is the judging done? I'm not familiar with what goes on to choose the winner.

Mar 12, 2011 3:49 PM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
There isn't any particular judging. People choose, what they like and that's all. Like here or here. And after that, who gets most votes, wins.
Mar 14, 2011 3:50 PM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
[ CLOSED! ]

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

361 by panque »»
3 hours ago

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - 3 hours ago

0 by panque »»
3 hours ago

» Anime hoodies - New brand

abambata - Apr 13

3 by abambata »»
4 hours ago

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

3 by abambata »»
4 hours ago

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

25 by hypergoob »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.