MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fairy Tail Episode 68 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fairy Tail »» Fairy Tail Episode 68 Discussion

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Fairy Tail Episode 68 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

90 68.18%
4 out of 5: Liked it

33 25.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 2.27%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 3.03%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.52%
Voters: 132

02-28-11, 5:49 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Ah, did not expect to be the one starting this. Here we go.

Wasn't sure what to expect from Jellal's capture, but when I saw Natsu jump at it, I was disappointed that he didn't blow them away in flames. I felt sad for Erza though, having to be the one to stop the fight, and sending Jellal away.

The whole Cait Shelter guild illusion took me by surprise. "What incredible Magic Power!" At least Wendy has everyone else now ^^

Next episode looks to be interesting as well!

Edit: Almost could have sworn that the Guild Master of Cait Shelter was going to say Mystogan instead of Jellal.
Modified by Amnael, 02-28-11, 6:21 PM

02-28-11, 7:18 AM

I'm surprised none of them was bummed out about having to protect a guild which in the end, was only an illusion. But yeah, I thought it was really cool that the guild master had such an amount of magical power.

I also can't believe Erza let Jellal go like that.. I do believe he will return somewhere, with his old memories. If he doesn't, I find this a very disappointing ending for his character.

On another note, as this part of the story is over there must be a new OP soon.. and I like this one so much! :(

02-28-11, 8:06 AM

Aw poor Wendy and Erza ;(

02-28-11, 8:06 AM

Oh jeeze with the special credits I had I thought the series really was going to end like everyone was saying it was rumored to be. Next week looks like filler, but I sincerely hope they move on to the Edolas arc!

02-28-11, 8:33 AM

with wendy fairy tail has 3 dragonslayers now. hell yeah!

propably the most touching ep so far imo.

02-28-11, 8:45 AM
Forum Moderator
Wachoi Wachoi!
*glares*
Eh? What? Oh, you're some ghosts who tried protecting Nirvana? I can understand that xD
For starters, great episode. It may actually be one of the best FT episodes I've seen 'till now. Some shrew feelings were thrown here and there but there were actually moments (especially at the final part with the whole guild for Wendy - even though I was expecting it) that almost brought me to tears(and not many were able to acheve this). The powerful OST that FT offered us in the latest episodes is great and combined with the slick art that this episode offered made this perfect for me...at least for me, haha xD
Modified by koleare, 02-28-11, 8:51 AM

02-28-11, 8:58 AM

Great Episode ^^

Can't wait for the new opening next week, until now I liked all FT opening songs .
yuno6.jpg

02-28-11, 9:05 AM

ninkendo said:
Oh jeeze with the special credits I had I thought the series really was going to end like everyone was saying it was rumored to be. Next week looks like filler, but I sincerely hope they move on to the Edolas arc!

i don't know why ppl stiill think that FT will end soon^^ it's already confimed that it continues till end of the year and got a new/better time slot.....

02-28-11, 9:45 AM

The atmosphere and ost for fairy tail (including the worst episode) are always almost this perfert!

02-28-11, 9:52 AM

Yeah, FT is pretty much like the big 3 now, it won't end, but be prepared for loads of fillers.
With that said, this episode actually made me sad, even though I've read this part already. Background music and voice actors really make a big impact on the feelings of the episode.

02-28-11, 10:03 AM

I'm gonna miss Ichiya, really funny character and the VA choice made him awesome. Does he (and the others I guess) show up more later or are they one-arc wonders?

02-28-11, 10:16 AM

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

02-28-11, 10:32 AM

Paiguy said:
I'm gonna miss Ichiya, really funny character and the VA choice made him awesome. Does he (and the others I guess) show up more later or are they one-arc wonders?

They haven't shown up again yet, but it hasn't even been two full arcs in the manga since this one ended.

02-28-11, 10:38 AM

Oh man seeing erza cry like that was painful o.o

02-28-11, 10:44 AM

Kurogashi said:
Yeah, FT is pretty much like the big 3 now, it won't end, but be prepared for loads of fillers.

Just curious...which are "the big 3"? XD

...and then off to watch the episode!
Great episode! am dreaming of a "Oh-me-gawd!-Jellal-is-sentenced-to-death!-Fairy-Tail-to-the-rescue-arc" for some time in the future now! :D
Modified by mini_jette, 02-28-11, 1:27 PM

02-28-11, 11:09 AM

Sighh..sad ending

02-28-11, 11:20 AM

mini_jette said:

the big 3 are one piece, naruto and bleach

that ending made me think the show was ending! T^T i almost had a panic attack
im looking forward to the edolas arc just b/c their counterparts are brilliant

oh and about ichiya... he's kinda in the next arc (his counterpart anyway... just thinking about that makes me laugh)

02-28-11, 11:25 AM

This episode did not fail me one bit.
I expected Erza's part to be great but that one part with Wendy's when Erza reached out to her was so powerful that it made me choke up a bit and my eyes teared up.
Damn it, the OST here sure is excellent and so are the voice cast.

And so concludes this arc with Wendy joining FT.
Next week preview was so inviting with that dragon thing until I saw a character I didn't know.
It's half filler I guess. And here I was expecting
I'm very much curious as to how FT will solve the blunder they did a long time ago with them leaving him out in the episodes about who is the strongest.

02-28-11, 11:38 AM

mini_jette said:
Kurogashi said:

...and then off to watch the episode!

Well the big three are one piece,bleach, and naruto

02-28-11, 11:43 AM

mini_jette said:
Kurogashi said:

i guess he/she means one piece, bleach and naruto (shippuden). am i right?

geeze. i refreshed this page if someone had already answered this while i was reading but then your post disappeared and i refreshed again and it came back and there was another post too (that was posted about 30 minutes ago). damn MAL lags

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices