Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2011 3:10 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Is that it? I thought there'd be more considering how the original had her sold off to the local yakuza. Anyways, i guess the 2 OVA's were ok(sex-wise) but the okami chick didn't get her just-desserts which was a let down.....
Feb 27, 2011 9:33 PM
Dec 2010
From one point of view, this NTR finished quite nicely for it's genre. She said that he will be enough for a sexfriend and that she won't tell her boyfriend about it, so they will have sex until the boyfriend snaps and leaves her... But from another, the series seemed really unfinished , I really hoped that she will find out that her boyfriend already knows that she's fucking with another :S
And again a random girl showed up, but that pink haired girl just vanished...
It would be awesome if there would be a 3rd ep :D
Mar 1, 2011 10:56 PM

Jan 2011
It was quite a nice h-anime, it serves its purpose for being an NTR, having watched the main female character saying that she liked being the sex friend of that man and not even telling her boyfriend already reached the climax of the episode, what I was expecting at the end is that the story would finished, after the scene(sex-scene) the boyfriend suddenly vanished from the reel. Seeing the ending as that, it makes me want to know more about it, and see what really happens next. All in all this episode served its purpose, and the story behind it was great.

Hoping for a 3rd ep..^_^
Mar 16, 2011 6:09 PM

Apr 2009
Scrypt said:
Is that it?

O_o Same reaction here! Mikio should man up so he could stop being a loser and make Chitose his b**ch already, not that bastard! Though he'd probably need to lock Chitose in a chastity belt later if he goes a way. LOL

I'm jumping to the "hoping for the 3rd episode" bandwagon too!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 21, 2011 7:33 PM

Sep 2008
Only problem is it states it only has 2 OVA's...so whether they make a new set of OVA's as season 2 is all up in the air but I have to admit I was really disappointed :/
Mar 23, 2011 2:48 AM
Jan 2011
jetlineMar 23, 2011 2:53 AM
Apr 29, 2011 9:51 PM
Jul 2010
Dude ain't no real man. A real man would've stomped his 5hit as soon as he saw them going at it. I believe he sat back like a b@@@h and let his girl get piped
whoodakidMay 24, 2011 7:12 PM
Jun 14, 2011 6:57 PM
Jun 2011
I hope she gets what's coming to her... A love pact suicide perhaps?
I'll settle how they ended the pervious one, getting sold as a prostitute.
Jul 31, 2011 2:43 AM

Jul 2011
It sucks that this is an NTR hentai title because the animation is quite high from your typical hentai but being an NTR it can just piss you off.

The jerk blond hair guy didn't even really force himself on the main chick, Chi, this time either unlike the original. She was already full blown whore status apparently before the series even begin despite being unofficially "married" to loser glasses guy.

I was hoping for another bad end for Chi or for the glasses guy to do SOMETHING, heh, but they couldn't even provide that with this 2 short 15min episodes which is basically just one OAV when put together. What a waste, feels just as incomplete as the original.
Aug 4, 2011 4:33 AM

Mar 2009
So short.. the ending seemed way too abrupt.. and what was the point of the other girl?
Oct 31, 2011 11:58 PM

Feb 2010
I think NTR just isn't my cup of tea. :-|
May 30, 2012 11:20 PM

Oct 2008
Rhypo-oniichan said:
I think NTR just isn't my cup of tea. :-|

Really. Talk about a shitty aftertaste.

Jul 29, 2012 8:18 AM

Dec 2011
That Chi-Chan actually loves the cameraman not her boyfriend, but she feel guilty to just dump the boyfriend especially how the boyfriend looks so happy when he see her again. If you ask me she just need to dump the boyfriend and be with the cameraman, and for the boyfriend he should just end up with his cousin from ep 1 that suddenly vanish in this episode lol. That way this ntr would have more happy ending XD
Jan 26, 2013 9:01 AM
Jan 2013
Maybe some of you don't realize where this episode actually is not continuation from episode 1 because their change a story plot drastically and more funny their only take little part from episode 1 to more appropriate in this episode.A drastic change i talking about is like this:
(a) In episode 1 Chitose still virgin and having sex or getting raped for first time with cameramen but in episode 2 cameraman say their already having sex for first time on the day Chitose boyfriend depart.
(b)Chitose already graduated in episode 1 but in episode 2 Chitose is not graduated and still going to school
(c)That red haired girl seem not existed at all in episode 2 and her character seem have been changing place with Chitose co-worker.The similarity between this character where both of them already know that Chitose having affair with that cameraman.
Why i say Chitose co-worker already know because if you look carefully what she say to that bitch, she mention a "guy" to her where she actually means that cameraman and she maybe also know that morning Chitose with that cameraman inside(she don't open the door when she talking to her). She also don't mention to that bitch where she meet her boyfriend that morning after she done talking to her.She only say"someone" and why she say "do you still love him" to her because she want to speak sarcastically to her where she always playing his boyfriend love and cheating to him like not feeling guilty at all.I don't know if that bitch realize what she means at the end.
I want to say I'm very disappointed with this hentai at all...
seveneirJan 27, 2013 8:17 AM
Feb 17, 2013 10:56 AM

Sep 2012
i hate this, i cant watch this, Mikio comes back & sees hes GF with other guy & wont get angry & wont do anything!!! when watching it i was yelling inside MIKIO YELL AT HER CALL HER A SLUT, ANYTHING INSTEAD OF NOTHING, well i wold like to see him neither cut the guy's cock off front of hes GF or kill him front of hes GF
Sugram22Feb 17, 2013 11:00 AM
Mar 2, 2013 10:22 AM

Sep 2012
amc9988 said:
That Chi-Chan actually loves the cameraman not her boyfriend, but she feel guilty to just dump the boyfriend especially how the boyfriend looks so happy when he see her again. If you ask me she just need to dump the boyfriend and be with the cameraman, and for the boyfriend he should just end up with his cousin from ep 1 that suddenly vanish in this episode lol. That way this ntr would have more happy ending XD

that cameraman is a jerk, he only wants to FK her, if she gets pregnant he runs away, i so that from how he acts, she shod dump the cameraman!!! & she dose not love the cameraman, he just FK her so much that she became obsessed by him, by hes Dick, he tamed her with hes dick, broke her,made her in to hes sex slave, he broke her like the guy's in other NTR, if u think that this is love then i say 1 thing to u, grow UP!!!

after this he goes after Mao further proof he only want to fuk no love
Sugram22Jul 20, 2022 3:35 AM
Mar 2, 2013 10:26 AM

Sep 2012
seveneir said:
Maybe some of you don't realize where this episode actually is not continuation from episode 1 because their change a story plot drastically and more funny their only take little part from episode 1 to more appropriate in this episode.A drastic change i talking about is like this:
(a) In episode 1 Chitose still virgin and having sex or getting raped for first time with cameramen but in episode 2 cameraman say their already having sex for first time on the day Chitose boyfriend depart.
(b)Chitose already graduated in episode 1 but in episode 2 Chitose is not graduated and still going to school
(c)That red haired girl seem not existed at all in episode 2 and her character seem have been changing place with Chitose co-worker.The similarity between this character where both of them already know that Chitose having affair with that cameraman.
Why i say Chitose co-worker already know because if you look carefully what she say to that bitch, she mention a "guy" to her where she actually means that cameraman and she maybe also know that morning Chitose with that cameraman inside(she don't open the door when she talking to her). She also don't mention to that bitch where she meet her boyfriend that morning after she done talking to her.She only say"someone" and why she say "do you still love him" to her because she want to speak sarcastically to her where she always playing his boyfriend love and cheating to him like not feeling guilty at all.I don't know if that bitch realize what she means at the end.

they shod make new EP2 to EP1 & they shod do new EP1 to the new changed EP2 cause EP1 & EP2 do not match

u: I don't know if that bitch realize what she means at the end, Me: i ton't think she dose, cause this guy broke her & made her in to hes sex salve so he could FK her when ever he wants
Sugram22Nov 17, 2017 2:03 AM
May 8, 2013 1:27 PM

Feb 2013
Sugram22 said:
seveneir said:

they shod make new EP2 to EP1 & they shod do new EP1 to the new changed EP2 cause EP1 & EP2 do not match

u: I don't know if that bitch realize what she means at the end, Me: i ton't think she dose, cause this guy broke her & made her in to hes sex salve so he gold FK her when ever he wants
bro i wanna beat the shit of that guy.
Oct 13, 2013 1:41 AM

Sep 2012
seveneir said:

when u say'd, I don't know if that bitch realize what she means at the end

my answer to that is, in NTR'S MC'S girl who's being tamed with dick bi other guy becomes almost like split personality, when she's not being FK bi that other guy she loves hes BF/MC & when that other guy calls her she cant resist going to him specially if he say's, i'm going to FU, & when shes being FK bi that guy shes like in a different world & doesn't care about MC anymore, as long as the FK ends, that's also reason why shes able to go back to MC awry time with out feeling quilt'y, when shes being FK bi that guy she becomes like different person, my second point of this post is she still loves MC, but he twisted her, mind broke her
Sugram22Oct 13, 2013 2:00 AM
Mar 18, 2014 9:43 PM
Oct 2008
At this point I can't even be mad at the cameraman; it's Chitose who is the problem. She's only lying to herself and is thus the one causing all the suffering of the guy who gave her that ring.

If there was another episode after this and it got violent, I can only hope it ended up with her being killed, because she's the root of the problem. Getting rid of the cameraman would never "fix" things; the moment she saw somebody else she wanted to have sex with she would, and the cycle would start all over again.
Jun 19, 2014 6:23 AM

Jan 2014
Lu_Aza said:
At this point I can't even be mad at the cameraman; it's Chitose who is the problem. She's only lying to herself and is thus the one causing all the suffering of the guy who gave her that ring.

If there was another episode after this and it got violent, I can only hope it ended up with her being killed, because she's the root of the problem. Getting rid of the cameraman would never "fix" things; the moment she saw somebody else she wanted to have sex with she would, and the cycle would start all over again.

I agree-gree. . .in a NTR where the bitch gets used to being banged by other guys besides her boyfriend/husband/childhood friend...once the girl cheated..you just can never expect her to stop cheating on you again...Solution is, you either cut ties with her and find a new love, or kill her together with the lover... If you want to go to go a prison that is? Just find another one..if not again continue the process, love can also be considered "trial and error" right...?
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 11, 2014 2:42 AM
Dec 2009
I just hate NTR .
Aug 21, 2014 4:25 PM

Sep 2012
Lu_Aza said:

i have better idea, kill the cameraman & then FK her so much until she looses it, even mind brakes her if nothing else helps, or dose that with out killing cameraman

Osananajimi to Doukyuusei was not bad, cause antagonist lost, heroine & MC even visited him in jail in the end & MC FK Heroine in front of antagonist who was other side of the glass , & he had the face of MC that loses in NTR EPIC LOL, anime it self was not so good, but the ending made up for the rest of the anime
Sugram22Sep 28, 2014 8:01 AM
Sep 9, 2014 3:54 AM

Sep 2012
Lu_Aza said:

but who made her in to slut like that? cameraman needs to die no matter dose she die to or not
Dec 20, 2014 8:31 PM
Feb 2014
I've never been so mad in my life that girl pisses me off so much then at the end she willing to have more sex before work OMG IM SO FUCKEN MAD IDK WHY THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH
Dec 20, 2014 8:36 PM
Feb 2014
Im so mad that girl how can she lie to her self that like that wtf i want a 3rd episode where he talk to her and loses it and takes the ring and she gets hurt she deserves it she a slut how can she do that to the guy she likes yah she totally likes him let me fuck other people to prove to u and remember when i said i wanted to show a way i can thank you for the ring i just wear it and have sex with other guys because im nice that way i hate her so much this pissed me off so much
Dec 20, 2014 8:42 PM
Nov 2010
CrazySoldier said:
Im so mad that girl how can she lie to her self that like that wtf i want a 3rd episode where he talk to her and loses it and takes the ring and she gets hurt she deserves it she a slut how can she do that to the guy she likes yah she totally likes him let me fuck other people to prove to u and remember when i said i wanted to show a way i can thank you for the ring i just wear it and have sex with other guys because im nice that way i hate her so much this pissed me off so much
Don't worry lots of people want more episodes for lots of anime / hentai that are out there
Feb 13, 2015 3:58 AM
Oct 2013
Well that was steamy hehehehe.

Chitose so naughty <3 ohohohoho totally that guy's woman now. The cameraman guy is actually not so bad, just a bit of a tease but good to chitose.

Screw the timid glasses guy. Dunno what his story is but I don't see how she ever fell in love with him in the first place.

As for h scenes, well they weren't too exciting. But I liked the storytelling told through the human bodies. The way chitose just opens up her body to the guy and embracing him is so good!
Feb 2, 2016 7:55 PM

Oct 2015
Man... all the series related to this franchise is shit... OMG

Thankfully it was the last one for me. I was seeking for (a minimum of) something good but it didn't happen.

Literally, APPALLING... in all senses.

1/10

Bye bye and until nevermore.
May 8, 2016 11:53 PM

May 2015
Moral of the story: if you have a sex stamina of a mythological creature and the personality of a troglodyte, you can be do anything you want!
May 13, 2016 7:43 PM

May 2014
bad NTR imo. there really wasnt much going on here and it's very forgettable
Oct 14, 2016 4:28 AM
Jul 2016
seveneir said:

Basically THIS

the narration is really weird and make me confused is it just me to dumb or what

first episode this asshole guy say she still virgin and Congratulate her for graduating from it while Mikio watch them having sex

second episode the girl act like a slut and act like they already fucking many times, don't tell me she got addicted with just one night stand

not to mention at first episode the girl say she work at the inn after she graduates and told her boyfriend to come at college summer break. wtf ? is the girl graduates from middle school or from high school ? she was at same age as her boy friend that goes to college right ?

then at second episode, we see Mikio meet the girl at the station, at that time the girl was waiting with her 4 friend that call her and point at Mikio like look "your bf is over there". She notices, waving her hand to him and she still wearing the ring Mikio gave to her, so wtf ?

and then she told Mikio that she stay at guest house in the inn when she started school and when she fuck that asshole guy, the ass hole guy say did your classmate know ? she say that her classmates already know

wtf is this, i mean is this girl Chitose, graduating high school or what ? at first episode it say that she still virgin and at the magazine say she was a fresh graduate who just start working at the inn.

the event of she waves hand, telling Mikio she stay at guest house when she started school, and the asshole guy asked if her classmates know ,when she started school was at second episode......wow so err what ? the timeline did'nt match at all, i feel like play basketball but you need to kick it to the soccer goal base.

lmao this is really funny because this hentai and fuck plot but this is really bugging me

someone care to explain to dumb me ?
Pringer-xOct 14, 2016 4:48 AM
May 12, 2017 4:10 PM

May 2017
I feel pity for mikio...

he got NTR-ed with two girls on different character routes... BY THE SAME GUY!!!!!!! (First Mao on her route anime and now chitose).
DAFAQ man! are you so much of a freaking wimp!!

I, as personally victim of a real life ntr, can't approve. Its not fun or games... ntr is cheating in a harcore way and it hurts like hell when one becomes aware.

I hate NTR to death...

also, in a sense its nut full ntr since heroine and Mc are not in an official relationship but yet it still concept on behind back because she wanted him and got made into a sex slave by another...

used goods...
now she will never love anyone else again after she becomes an sex addict and will only love sex and will go to who ever gives it best.

I, as a victim of ntr... not once... but a couple of times... ended up with distrust for women and in my mind all women are potential to NTR. Because if she really love for real, why would she cheat on you? The only excuse is one is not "Good enough". Specially is the woman is a sex addict/nymphomaniac.
Nympho are good for a quick thing but not for lovers... it also gets old the constant sex. And that's one of the reason they seek someone else.

Unless you are in an open relationship or master-sub one... which both parties consent... but that is another story.
ThatRandomDudeMay 12, 2017 4:16 PM
Jul 29, 2020 9:51 AM

Feb 2018
I don't understand this silly story, really. Drama is nothing. I hope the results will turn out this way.
Oct 30, 2020 4:24 AM
Aug 2015
No Yazuka to come fuck shit up hence no pro gamer move on this one like the original sadly
May 25, 2021 7:33 PM

May 2020
Umm.. thats all. pretty good for NTR and this slut still consider the ring after all. This girl is the worst.
Feb 10, 2023 2:22 AM

Nov 2010
I love seeing Chitose get f*cked hard in her school uniform! She's so my type too! 7/10
May 13, 2023 2:34 AM
May 2022
OK, which is canon: the Mao-hen route or the Chitose route

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu Episode 1 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2010

30 by Ab_271004 »»
Dec 12, 2023 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.