Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 27, 2011 4:19 AM

Jan 2011
I'm really speechless with this one. The animation was bad, and the story was "how a dirty bastard molested a loli who at the end resulted to be a powerful forest fairy". So bad I had to give it a 1.
Dec 3, 2011 10:22 PM
Jul 2011
I do like some really hardcore stuff, but watching someone beat and kick the shit out of a (seemingly) defenseless and innocent person just because he has issues with women just makes me sick. Seriously, that kick could've killed her in real life and all that angry shouting made him look even more retarded.

Nevertheless, I liked the girl and some moments where the writer hadn't completely lost it, so I still gave it a 4.
Apr 1, 2016 3:55 AM
Jul 2018
I can't say I enjoyed watching him beat that girl. And I especially didn't like him using wood to pleasure her (what if she got splinters in that part of her body?). And the awful audio quality of the version I watched didn't help in the slightest. I didn't see that ending coming though.
Mar 13, 2017 2:48 PM

Mar 2016
Man I finally was able to find this meme
Mar 13, 2017 2:50 PM
Feb 2017
added to my watch list.
Dec 22, 2018 5:43 PM
Aug 2014
The sound was completely fucked. The plot was completely fucked. The guy was completely fucked in the head. This shit made my skin crawl.
Jul 3, 2020 6:54 PM

Sep 2012
I was promised a cute fairy with a nice Hentai story

Instead we get some sadistic asshole raping a girl, wtf Japan 1/10
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Feb 13, 2021 12:27 AM

Aug 2020
Looks like I'm not the only one who watched the deep fried audio version of this hentai. I legit thought my headphones were broken for a minute when
I watched this, although even a verion with better audio quality wouldn't have made it much better anyway. The art style and animation are both crap and the H scenes were pretty weak. The plot was quite dull, just a guy being an asshole to a girl until karma bites him back. The ending was the only good part about this hentai, everything else wasn't really enjoyable.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Jul 12, 2021 7:52 PM
Jul 2015
i enjoyed the part when he beat her and then rape her 10/10 would watch again
Feb 10, 2022 3:50 PM

Nov 2019
444pipirupi said:
i enjoyed the part when he beat her and then rape her 10/10 would watch again

@ FBI: check this mf's computer out ASAP

Real talk, I've seen dirty loops from the 1930s with more erotic charm than this disaster of an OVA. My partner and I were definitely not drunk enough to be watching this.
Dec 12, 2022 7:48 PM

Nov 2010
Why is the sound so bad? I thought it was a problem on my end. Oh well...
Damn, that is such a lucky find! If I go hiking someday, I want to find a naked young girl to f*ck too!
I wanna lick her armpits so bad!
Nice anal. Too bad it ended so quickly.
Nice twist in the end. It's no wonder she could take that much punishment. A kick in the vagina like that could've been fatal I think. Also, it seems like she's able to bring out the inner evil within men so they would r*pe her over and over till they die. I'm gonna be one of her easy prey for sure. I honestly don't mind f*cking a pretty girl to death! 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.