Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 18, 2011 11:05 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh excellent they showed Bridget’s past and it was well done. Lots of blood splattering and what I wanted. No complaints here. This episode truly impressed me compared to the mange it actually got me emotional at Bridget’s mother death whereas in the manga it failed and the fight was far more bloodier with the splattering and gushing. All the moves were done fine but as usual the fan service was excessive. At least there was Creo fan service, colored girls are always good in hentai anyways to me. One thing to remember is the following,

unless they change lots from the manga, you might not see Bridgette in berserk/yandere mode like that for some time. They did it really well with that expression. Elizabeth fan service at the end was far more this time. In spoiler due to extremely long thoughts about Bridget and Rana.
About Elizabeth, tons of fan service of her. From her breast exposure when she gets out of the water to her ass exposed to a closer look at her breasts. IMO Elizabeth’s breasts are more round and less perked up than those of Bridget. There is also a
full frontal of Elizabeth although terribly done, oh Bds where will you be?

About miscellaneous stuff, does anybody think that this girl’s sword looks so much like Cloud’s sword? It even has 3 materia slots that look like they are materia slots. This week’s intermission in the spoiler
features a double with Creo/Arnett. Arnett’s hobbies are not my thing but I wonder if she likes cheese fondue since she likes sliced cheese, her sensible spot is a strange one. In regards to Creo her hobbies I can be OK except for boxing, don’t like getting hit. Her favorite food gyros, no problem I like them.

About preview, guess they going to do the amusement park episode, the calm again before the storm so to speak. Well this will be funny, Bridget finds Rana stealing Kazuya from her. Oh wow more bouncing breasts of Bridget but she looks nice in that dress. Guess this week’s art in spoiler
is of those 3 stupid girls.
Yumekichi11Feb 19, 2011 5:33 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 19, 2011 3:29 AM

Nov 2010
Sigh, i lol every time it shows random chicks just use like a knife or bulky scissors to perfectly cut their own hair.... at first i thought that younger boy was into bdsm with the whip? I think this is the first we hear that the 3rd year's Rank 1 is Chiffon, though shes in like every ep before this one...
QueueQFeb 19, 2011 10:44 AM
Feb 19, 2011 7:44 AM
Jul 2018
This episode made me go fuck yeah. From the dark flash back which was handled well up to some of the most brutal fighting in the series so far.
Feb 19, 2011 7:44 AM

Jul 2010
chiffon fairchild is a terrifying pandora! >.<
that's what they want to tell us on this episode!
Feb 19, 2011 7:54 AM

Mar 2008
At least they kept the past for Stella intact... though that's not the whole picture...good episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2011 8:16 AM

Sep 2009
Eh. I stopped reading manga just after 3 volumes(middle of this episode). Should continue before 8th will come out.
Feb 19, 2011 8:32 AM

Jan 2008
Bridget and Rana are scary, but Chiffon is 100% terrifying. She's gorgeous, acts cute and meek, and if you piss her off, you may have enough time to regret it. I love her.
Feb 19, 2011 8:40 AM

Sep 2007
Wow ... It's a full resume of the episode. XD
Anyways, that was really good.
Feb 19, 2011 8:49 AM

Nov 2010
My opinion of this show improved a good bit after this episode. She had a very sad past for sure. Awesome action this episode as well. Tho im still kind of confused as to why so many people have such a problem with Satellizer, I mean is it really all just about the "order" of the school?
Feb 19, 2011 10:36 AM

Sep 2009
That was an interesting episode. The fight was epic too. xD
Feb 19, 2011 10:45 AM

Jun 2010
this ep really deserve 5/5.All the fight were great.
that brat in her past need some ass kicking!...poor satella :(
Feb 19, 2011 11:48 AM

Feb 2008
well, i wonder how far the 12 episodes will go. i guess they wont cover the invasion.
Feb 19, 2011 12:48 PM

Aug 2010
Holy shi... that was fked up. Where does an eight year old learn to rape people? His testicles havent even dropped.
Feb 19, 2011 12:55 PM
Apr 2010
Awesome (and disturbing) history + super epic fighting + flopping boobs = fanboy howl.
Feb 19, 2011 1:05 PM

Mar 2010
OH my Goodness Satellizers Past was excellent in showing how horrible that kid and mom were I tottally forgot there names,.. Some scenes Felt like It was Theatrical and made it more compelling

There fight was as good or even maybe better, it suprised me how the president was ranked number one and they hid that really well atleast from me :P
excellent episode for me >D

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 19, 2011 1:05 PM

Jun 2010
I can't believe that managed to fit all that in one episode. To the start of the fight to the end and also included in Satella's family past. I thought it would take at least 2 episodes.

This was a great battle and they explained the accel move good. Overall, this was a great episode because of the fight.

Feb 19, 2011 1:06 PM

Jul 2009
Loved it, a lot better than what i thought would happen.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Feb 19, 2011 1:16 PM

Dec 2010
Can someone tell me whether Chiffon is not a good person? Coz at the end there she seems to be planning something, with apparently-not-so-good motives.

I don't give a damn about spoiler. So please spoil me! XD
Feb 19, 2011 1:53 PM
Jan 2011
You know, what happen to Satellizer also happens to a lot of childern all over the world, usually it won't be a surprise if a kid as young as Louis can do that to a nine year old girl, usually these kind of young pervs were brought up thinking that women were merely sex objects and should be abuse or in some cases they were abuse themselves so they do it to somebody who is emotinally weaker. Believe it or not a situation like that did happen in Africa way back in the mid-90's, It happen in a small country of Rowanda were there is a civil war people belonging to the Hutu tribes are systematically eliminating defenseless Tutsi tribes. And guess what, there were cases when Hutu boys as young as 11 years old do molest Tutsi girls as young as 2 years old before execution.

Where does an eight year old learn to rape people? His testicles havent even dropped.
Feb 19, 2011 2:09 PM

Jun 2009
I really liking watching the fighting but the story does nothing for me.
Feb 19, 2011 2:35 PM

Feb 2011
I really dont get why when they get injured their clothing around their boobs comes off. Other than that it was good episode cause of the fighting
Feb 19, 2011 3:08 PM

Dec 2008
I'm glad Satellizer's mother died, because I was ready to kill her myself!!! I don't care how sick you are, you don't tell your child to just endure being sexually abused because it makes it easier for you. Her mother is dead now, but Satellizer still has to live with the pain of what happened to her. No mother of the year award for you!!!

Someone needs to just beat the shit out of Attia. Is she a weakling? Is that why she got her cronies to fight? Satellizer please OWN her ass and soon!!
Feb 19, 2011 3:16 PM

Sep 2007
Huh... fillers next episode.
Feb 19, 2011 3:45 PM
Sep 2010
The episode was good and liked it a lot better than the manga. They left some of the talking that was going on in the manga in the episodes. Guess they didn't have time to fit it all.

Think they will end the serious right before the invasion arc or they just push it to there.
Feb 19, 2011 3:55 PM

Jan 2009
Much better pacing, darker storyline with flashback.

Still rather OTT fanservice but at least Aoi Kazuya only gets a couple of lines.
Feb 19, 2011 4:20 PM
Nov 2009
lol that 8 year old is a bastard xD good episode though
Feb 19, 2011 5:11 PM

Apr 2010
This was a pretty good episode and we finally got the background story of Bridgette.
Which was pretty sad to watch but i at least understand why she dislikes to be touched, i wonder why her sister didn't find out earlier.
Her little brother really needs to get tortured severely and learn about manners morals and how he should treat woman.
And his mother deserves a severe scolding as well she should be learning her child morals and to obey them just because she is jealous or in dislike of Bridgette's mother doesn't give her or her child to right to mistreat them in such a bad way.
Luckily Bridgette's older sister was very kind to Bridgette and made sure the mistreatment stopped ones she found out.

Fairchild is surprisingly powerful despite her innocent and klutzy look.
I guess she didn't became the student council president for nothing and that she is ranked number one of the academy suggest she is someone to fear if she where to become angry.
Fenire also seems to be pretty strong in battle, which makes it clear that you can't judge a book by it's cover.
I wonder if we will see them again in battle.

It became clear that Attia is just someone's lap dog a motivated one tho.
From what she mentioned they where following the orders of someone Elizabeth and i wonder what her reason is for being after Bridgette.
I somehow think she isn't just targeting her because she attacked a third year and breaking the rules.

Rana was also pretty surprising this episode, why did she let herself beat down at first only to attack a bit latter when Bridgette showed her wings.
And what exactly is this Holy Gate technique?
Feb 19, 2011 5:26 PM

Feb 2010
I have to say... this was by far the best episode yet. I have been trying to stick with this series... and the fight this episode delivered... PLUS Satellizer's past was interesting.

Pleaase let this trend continue.
Feb 19, 2011 5:42 PM

Aug 2010
I thought it was good that they revealed why Sattela is so afraid to be touched. Where the hell does that kid learn to rape a girl?
Feb 19, 2011 6:14 PM

Oct 2010
What an epic episode. I expected her to limit break, but I didn't expect her to do it while unconscious. And to answer a previous question, Chiffon is obviously not a good person. You'll notice that during the ending OST, her character casts a shadow with the classic malicious grin. Still her character development was pretty nice. I always thought why a weakling like her was Student Council President until I saw that she was capable of as Rank 1 in the academy.
Feb 19, 2011 6:16 PM

May 2010
kisami said:
well, i wonder how far the 12 episodes will go. i guess they wont cover the invasion.

When you say that, it sounds likes there's actually some kind of plot to this series besides random fights between upperclassmen.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Feb 19, 2011 7:53 PM

May 2010
This show is the most women degrading show lol
ConfuciusFeb 20, 2011 10:46 PM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Feb 19, 2011 8:31 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 19, 2011 8:38 PM

Jan 2011
I knew Chiffon was a bad-ass from what manga readers told us, but holy shit....They made sure she was so damn fast even us viewers couldn't see what the fuck she was doing until it was done.

I was expecting for us to see her do like a matrix slow motion, but still us watching would see her movements....I had to rewind just to barely see her ending the attack
Feb 19, 2011 8:58 PM

Jun 2009
Often enough most shows disappoint me when I watch them one episode per week but this series is always something I look forward to. This episode was told very well. Man oh man Chiffon is crazy powerful. She came off so meek with Liberator of virtue :P
Feb 19, 2011 9:38 PM

Jul 2009
neji64plms said:
kisami said:

When you say that, it sounds likes there's actually some kind of plot to this series besides random fights between upperclassmen.

Um maybe because there is a plot. its actually has a good story. And the manga is much better. It maybe seems like a bunch of random fights because of all the filler, etc. This part of the manga is where sh*t gets real.
Feb 19, 2011 10:37 PM

Feb 2011
Satella's background felt really well done. The fight scene this week was also done magnificently other than the breast region of the clothing randomly spliting apart. I wonder what Elizabeth will do next.
Feb 20, 2011 2:10 AM

Jun 2010
Just a bit odd to see an 8-yrs-old boy trying to rape a girl. Her past was executed quite well on the anime. Other than that, the fight was awesome.
Feb 20, 2011 2:29 AM

Feb 2010
great ep the best so far.
Feb 20, 2011 3:32 AM

Jul 2009
Now that's some serious ass kicking. Really awesome fight! (^.^)

I wonder why they didn't beat the shit of that little schemer girl as well since she obviously was the most malicious and the one who who did all the planning.
Feb 20, 2011 3:47 AM

May 2010
I like how they did power levels with the double/triple accel thing. Who'll be the first to do the dreaded quadruple accel?

I also liked how rana was knocked out, and then suddenly was in shape to fight again, AND more powerful, only because the plot required so. Usually in shows of this quality yelling makes you stronger but for Satellizer it's flashbacks. The melodrama was once again laugh-inducing.

Never change, Freezing, never change.
Feb 20, 2011 4:41 AM

Mar 2008
So far they are staying close to the manga... the major slip up was how Rana was invited into the anime, but they keep up with the manga with this fight scene, much happy about it =]
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Feb 20, 2011 5:18 AM

Sep 2010
Oh shit! That was a good fight. Learning about Satellizer's past was nice. And the fan service... it's so excessive and unnecessary it's annoying (this coming from a guy who loves his boobies). They could at least try to make it less... awkward? Can't think of a better word.
Feb 20, 2011 6:32 AM

Sep 2010
Wow... 8-year old boy sexually harassing 9-year old girl..... That's some awesome stuff...
but I hated Sattela's mom for asking her to endure sexual harassments.... :(
Other than that pretty awesome episode.... Lots of action/drama/ecchi.... :D

btw I never thought Chiffon would plot against Sattela.....
Feb 20, 2011 8:04 AM

May 2010
This is what I'm looking for!!
Epic badass action!!

Sad backstory there and was surprised about the younger boy harassing an older girl. I thought it was her father who abused her. :/

I've changed up my mind about Chiffon. I want to see her fighting.
Feb 20, 2011 8:13 AM

Jun 2009
I wondered why Satella didn't finish them off with a quadruple accel but then i remembered that it's way too early to see it in anime. Anyway, last part of the figtht sure was made nicely, can't say the same about it's eariel parts. Way too much fanservice ruins this series. Besides why show boobs of every girl when they all look almost the same, Satella, Rana and that red haired chick at least, Cleo's got darker skin so i won't complain they showed her boobs.
Also, good to see the past of Satella in anime, finally. But the best part of episode was obviously naked Elizabeth, she's so awesome. <3 ‿‿

twonline said:
btw I never thought Chiffon would plot against Sattela.....
Then again, she's not really, she's just overlooking Elizabeth's doings.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 20, 2011 10:21 AM

Oct 2009
I must admit that I got kinda excited when they revenged. And the moment Satella got her throat cut and faded out, that was nice.
Feb 20, 2011 10:29 AM

Oct 2010
Villetta_Nu said:
I'm glad Satellizer's mother died, because I was ready to kill her myself!!! I don't care how sick you are, you don't tell your child to just endure being sexually abused because it makes it easier for you. Her mother is dead now, but Satellizer still has to live with the pain of what happened to her. No mother of the year award for you!!!
Yes! That was my problem as well. You never fucking tell any child to endure being abused for your own benefits.
Wasabi said:
Huh... fillers next episode.
Yeah but you should know it was in the manga. :P
OrochiPL said:
Also, good to see the past of Satella in anime, finally. But the best part of episode was obviously naked Elizabeth, she's so awesome. <3 ‿‿
ROFL, that's what I though as I read that part of yours. Creo too I agree with you, dark girls in hentai are amazing after all.
Yumekichi11Feb 20, 2011 10:35 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 20, 2011 11:27 AM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

Oh excellent they showed Bridget’s past and it was well done. Lots of blood splattering and what I wanted. No complaints here. This episode truly impressed me compared to the mange it actually got me emotional at Bridget’s mother death whereas in the manga it failed and the fight was far more bloodier with the splattering and gushing. All the moves were done fine but as usual the fan service was excessive. At least there was Creo fan service, colored girls are always good in hentai anyways to me.

Well now i see why you find it excellent. Because you think is hentai. Well they certainly made it look like one.
Better than the manga and more emotional? Are you fucking shitting me? Did you have your blind glasses while watching it?
How can anyone think this was done better than the manga is beyond me. Every single event was done in fast forward. They just go pass threw everything in fast mode with out caring making any scene detailed and intense and you found that more emotional?
If this episode was done with the proper rhythm it should have finished right at the end of her past memories. It would have made a good cliffhanger too, ending while she was opening her eyes. But of course the incompetent creators of this anime just fast forward everything like someone was chasing them. When a 20 minute episode adapts almost a whole volume, then you know something isn't done right.

And don't me get started on how awfully animated the fights are. Nothing but boob flowing around instead of watching a fight. And every wound magically disappears and the characters seem fresh and bright at the next scene. What a lot of bullshit. Not to mention how they skip all strategy and way of doing battle that is shown in the manga. I haven't seen so much butchering of a manga since the adaptation of "Dance with the Vampire". Actually even that might have been better.

Seriously are we even watching the same thing?

Merciless said:
I really liking watching the fighting but the story does nothing for me.

Of course you wouldn't care. They skip threw everything and just run threw important story scenes so they can get faster to the next boob flash. How on earth can they make you interested in a story like that?
Go read the manga and you will see that the story will suddenly be something that you can take an interest in.
Feb 20, 2011 11:45 AM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
OrochiPL said:
ROFL, that's what I though as I read that part of yours. Creo too I agree with you, dark girls in hentai are amazing after all.

Don't worry, i also ROFL'ed at one part of yours, the one Monad quote above because i obviously didn't bother to read your whole post. Meaning:
Yumekichi11 said:
This episode truly impressed me compared to the mange it actually got me emotional at Bridget’s mother death whereas in the manga it failed and the fight was far more bloodier with the splattering and gushing.

ROFL
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kiba1996 - Feb 25, 2011

96 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Feb 12, 2011

78 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 4, 2011

99 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 21, 2011

127 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 9:58 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Jan 14, 2011

109 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 6:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.