Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2011 7:56 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
F
K
!!

...It goes mad worst.
Feb 17, 2011 8:59 AM

Oct 2010
I think is cliche. The story is somewhat of the Adam/Eve takes the forbidden fruit and get outcasted except this time the fruit with Nanael made her into a evil angel and with coincidence she was outcasted from heavens. Nonetheless I loved her fighting of which I think the following is the best of it that I could capture,

I still think she looked bad-ass in the spoiler
Her amazing clash Hachi was nice and the battle was really intense from missile like energy beams fired to only penetrate you and blow you up internally it was great. Nanael’s dark ball that once thrown obliterated the castle of the swamp witch in one shot. I keep wondering if this tree is really The tree of Yggdrasil. Makes me wonder. I think they portrayed the Head Angel with her wings rather nicely with her wings being spread and she also uses magic on Nanael, which is rather powerful. ROFL, so Nanael is really a bad angel having selfish desires in males serving her. I would not, rather serve the elves. Quite nice show of new characters as Angels in the spoiler
but it’s too bad they were not shown too much, I like the wing formation of the one with the glasses.

Oh yay, there was more chibi Melona. Always good to see. I always an fascinated at how Melpha’s breasts hold out judging from how big they are but Cattleya’s is even more baffling should she ever fight naked, although when she did I think she was holding them. Melpha did not really.

About preview, looks like the last episode will be about Tomoe fighting a weird squid like monster. What I am more interested is that weird ritual they are doing and of course fan service of Aldora. Damn she got big breasts. I though they looked smaller back when she was normal in season 2. Oh well fan service filled episode with breasts and underwear of Nanael, Hachi, Airi, Melona and Melpha. Specifically Melpha was good since not much of her fan service was there in both seasons TBH.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 28, 2011 12:57 AM

Apr 2009
just seeing another look of Airi (the plain long hair with no twin tails one) made my day..

also, Yumekichi, if you haven't payed attention to the previous season's ending, Aldora was stuck as a loli when she's possessed.. now that she isn't, she's now full grown..
Feb 28, 2011 1:08 AM

Sep 2007
Bah ... Remeber in season 2 : Aldra have small breasts because she was a loli. XD
Anyways, badass Nanael. :D
Feb 28, 2011 4:53 AM

Aug 2010
Nanael has always been my favorite character from this show and this episode was just awesome. It was cool to see her go all badass, and the milk dripping on her was really hot.
Mar 1, 2011 12:10 PM

Jul 2009
'Fallen' Nanael, now that's an angel of my liking :D

Why the church even considered it's evil to indulge in the few pleasures of life is beyond me.
If you ask me that point of view is what's truly evil.. live a life of bored misery and pain and hope for a slow agonizing death from old age.. fu**k that sh*t!

Live life to it's fullest without forced rules or imaginary bonds of projected morale (^.^)

Nanael got that and I sure hope her dreams will come true and that she finally will get her harem xD
Mar 1, 2011 4:44 PM

Oct 2010
argilium said:
also, Yumekichi, if you haven't payed attention to the previous season's ending, Aldora was stuck as a loli when she's possessed.. now that she isn't, she's now full grown..
Yeah I know but it's still quite surprising her breasts ballooned that much compared to when she was a loli, I did not expect them to be that big.
Yumekichi11Mar 1, 2011 5:08 PM

Mar 2, 2011 4:29 PM

Dec 2008
LOL'd at holy pose and evil pose!!
Mar 3, 2011 12:06 PM

Jul 2007
NANAEL ASS.
HACHI ASS.
NANAEL ASS.
NANAEL BOOBS.

MELPHA CROTCH SHOTS.
NANAEL CROTCH SHOTS.

Oh gawd what just happened!? D| I do love Nanael though~ She's so cute and so NOT what an angel should be. I'm a little disappointed the head angel, after letting her be an angel again, DIDN'T FIX HER WING!

Those holy poses will be the death of me...
hikarushirouMar 3, 2011 12:19 PM
Like / Love KOS-MOS? Then join MAL's KOS-MOS Fanclub!

Signature by hikarisenshi.
Mar 5, 2011 8:47 AM
Feb 2010
disliked it!
the fun Nanael from 1st season don't came back, just the boring Nanael from 2nd season

it's sad that will be only 6 OVAs the chars required at least 10 since Claudette, Listy and Irma don't appear in any of them and Echidna, Nix and Ymir (and Cattleya for those who care) didn't had a chance to get the focus.
Mar 6, 2011 1:34 AM

Dec 2010
ehhh.... gosh dammit Nanael for shame where is your yuri tendencies!

Evil vs holy poses fight was interesting. All the characters life after the queens blade event are really good. These OVA's are concluding the franchise so well. It's like you've played a game, beat it, and now you get to see what happens with your characters after they've accomplished their goals. I don't see enough conclusions like this in games/animes. Just felt nice.
Mar 14, 2011 1:34 AM

Oct 2010
sidewaysviews said:
[hide]
Yumekichi11 said:
argilium said:
Yeah I know but it's still quite surprising her breasts ballooned that much compared to when she was a loli, I did not expect them to be that big.
That's probably because you haven't realized how breast work, She was under huge emotional stress, very sad and lonely, looking for affection and attention.
It could be just genetic and have nothing to do with any emotional or stress related issues.
sidewaysviews said:
These traits I have counted most of women who have such large breasts, though I can't say this with any facts, and only as a theory I've based on many accounts, women subjects, and possibilities I can calculate. I believe its a genetic and emotional response system in the female body, of coarse genetic pass of the base for the person, but also a second catalyst, which is not determinable, but most likely has more to do with emotions, then actually puberty. Kind of like tears are a human emotional response, I don't see much of a difference between what activates them both, if anything they're similar.
I can agree with you but then again not really because breast size IRL have to do genetically. In anime it has more to do with personal tastes of the creators of the anime. Hence this being said, I think Aldora simply had her breasts small due to her loli nature and the young tendencies of when she was Queen. Furthermore queen Aldora got her breasts bigger possible because the author wanted her to be on par with the other girls on the series.
sidewaysviews said:
A snap on system activated by any strong emotions that come over the person, sadness, happiness, love, what ever I can't think of. But not just he titular size, but the shape, and inner work of them as well, is to be taken into account. It puts a whole different view about women, when you begin to think that way. It works the other way to such emotional response could in fact hold back the growth I believe as well.
That would be interesting to see but from what you say it seems you are inferring that emotional responses control the hormones and responsible factors other female body to produce the necessary to grow breasts. IMO that does not apply in this anime but more IRL. Furthermore I noticed that most females are portrayed with big breasts to show them being womanly.
sidewaysviews said:
I forgot I was going to add that even though its something the creators of this anime came up with to animate her, its still probably the same to think that they felt the same way about her character, even subconsciously. As well as the other warriors since they are drawn in to this war with so many turmoils also.
Hence my point of wanting to make her more womanly on par with the other girls whereas as Queen she was portrayed as the eternal youth figure.
sidewaysviews said:
That was probably totally irrelevant, sorry, anyway it was fun to watch this episode.
No it was relevant but what was not is the whole medical terminology, it does not apply to the anime.

Jan 16, 2012 11:35 AM

Aug 2008
lol pose atacks were great.
Apr 30, 2014 7:43 PM

Jun 2012
well fallen angel Nanael was really strong i doubt anyone could have stopped her if she stayed that way.

Airi and Melona where powerless against her and it seemed like the castle was destroyed so i am wondering if the witch is destroyed now to. i could not believe Nanael would leave the show so i knew it had to be the plan of the head angel.

battle between Hatchi and Nanael was great to and the battle with the holy poses to.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Oct 29, 2014 4:33 PM

May 2012
This was a really good episode, especially that ending was nice! Let's see what the last episode will offer us though!
Feb 15, 2017 1:16 PM

Apr 2013
Nanael-centered episode, some very nice fanservice scenes included. Next one seems to be about Tomoe and Aldra.
Aug 24, 2017 6:44 PM

Dec 2015
The shitties character in the anime gets her own episode. Great.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 14, 2019 10:46 PM

May 2014
Hmm, I found this ep. great. Maybe I were the one of few. Of all people Nanael is the last person I would see as a fallen angel and as someone who destroyed the Swam Witch's castle. What's up with this lazy witch anyway. When is she going to be resurrected. We have only seen her spirit form and she haven't participated in any battle, even when her castle got destroyed. With that evil power she even beat Hachiel, which was really surprising. Those holy/evil poses were great. The ecchiness couldn't get any better.

Interesting to see that the Swamp Witch servants got 3 ep. for theirselves. Never expected this would circle around them, especially Merona & Airi.

PS! The clostest we get to see a female's lower part. Damn you, Japan!

Next ep. is the last one. Great to see Tomoe again, now as a queen of her country.
mangalicker94Oct 14, 2019 11:07 PM
Sep 10, 2020 8:55 AM
Sep 2020
Sangat mudah untuk dipahami
Aug 11, 2021 2:19 AM

Feb 2020
That was the best rendition of Adam and Eve ever. Nanael is the best girl. :3
Oct 31, 2021 5:09 PM
Oct 2020
ShiroiRyu said:
Bah ... Remeber in season 2 : Aldra have small breasts because she was a loli. XD
Anyways, badass Nanael. :D

You might not remember but at the end of season 2 her body grew after the fallen angel was seperated from her. Her boobies got bigger too. It’s cuz the fallen angel gave her enteral youth. Though I expected her to shrivel away I’ll take the upgrade😋
Jun 21, 2022 3:13 PM

Jul 2016
... this can't be canon...
Oct 11, 2023 2:11 PM

Sep 2018
This episode is my fav of the series. Pretty funny Nanael going evil. I was really surprised how it ended.
Mar 5, 8:14 PM

Dec 2022
Heartcatch Precure reference right in the very first scene automatic 10/10 episode
looked it up and yep, turns out this episode came out just a little over a month after the Heartcatch episode it's referencing (Heartcatch Precure ep 47)
but yea anyway, great episode, maybe the best in the whole QB series up this this point
gannoncannon55Mar 5, 8:44 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 6 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Mar 16, 2011

33 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 4 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Dec 1, 2010

16 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 27, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 10, 2010

26 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 26, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 2 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Oct 28, 2014

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 26, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi Episode 1 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Sep 3, 2010

31 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 24, 8:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.