MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Need Mature ANIME with a Lot of SEXUAL THEMES and EXPLICIT SEINEN Stuff with a Good PLOT!
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» Need Mature ANIME with a Lot of SEXUAL THEMES and EXPLICIT SEINEN Stuff with a Good PLOT!

02-11-11, 11:27 PM

Can someone Recommend me Anime with a Lot of MATURE Themes and Sexual Content like
MNEMOSYNE, and BLUE GENDER.
Im not looking for Ecchi Anime just for the Sake of it like Ikkitousen and Tenjou tenge or Comedy ones.
I want Serious MATURE Anime Filled with EXPLICIT SEXUAL Content and DARK But Solid PLOT!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the site rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

02-11-11, 11:55 PM

You could try Perfect blue, Kite, the Kara no Kyoukai movies, Kimi no Na wo Yobeba, Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki and denpateki na kanojo; you can extrapolate from the recommendation sections of those entries.

02-12-11, 12:10 AM

Kemonozume

02-12-11, 1:29 AM

Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou

Seconding Kemonozume.

Kite also looks quite promising and has a similar touch as what you are looking for. I've not seen it myself yet. But it indeed is interesting, seeing it's also labeled hentai.
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

02-12-11, 1:56 AM

~phantom~ Reqiuem for the phantom

02-12-11, 4:25 PM

Crying Freeman
Moonlight Mile
Rumbling HeartsAyashi no Ceres
Crimson Wolf
Genji Monogatari Sennenki
Golgo 13
Ninja Scroll
Paradise Kiss
Saiyuki: Requiem
The Judge
Weiß Kreuz
Wellber no Monogatari: Sisters of Wellber
White Album
Wicked City

Fencer of Minerva (borderline hentai)
The Urotsuki (pretty tame as hentai goes)

11 Eyes
Onegai Teacher
School Days
Yosuga no Sora

Perfect Blue, Kite, Kara no Kyoukai, Kemonozume, Basalisk, and Phantom are also good suggestions.

Kimi no Na wo Yobeba - Hentai. Haven's seen it.
Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki - I think I need to watch this . . .
denpateki na kanojo - don't remember it being all that sexy . . .
-animeS - The plural of anime is anime. More than one deer is still deer. There is no damn "s".
-epic |ˈepik| noun•a work portraying heroic deeds/adventures covering an long period of time - adjective • heroic/grand in scale or character
Active Military, Prior Service, and Veteran's Anime Club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25937&time=1299710079

02-13-11, 3:45 AM

Yeah, I'm also looking for the same genre but also with some sex scenes involved, but not quite explicit like hentai. Any of those?

02-13-11, 5:39 AM

Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku
Gantz

02-13-11, 8:30 AM

Rainbow has quite a lot of disturbingly sexual threads in the plotline, though they are never shown. Which I think is preferable as it doesn't really need to. Very well rounded and mature thriller, well worth watching.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices