MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anime similar to Angel Beats?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» Anime similar to Angel Beats?

02-09-11, 9:50 PM

Of course this would be difficult but I would really love an anime that is able to evoke all my emotions, comedy, sadness, tragedy, suspense. Pretty much everything you can possible think of because that's what Angel Beats was like for me. Every episode was amazing to me and I would love to find another anime that is similar to this. It doesn't have to have a lot of action or what not but I love anime's that have endings which make you think more about life and what not.

Thanks, sorry if i don't make any sense at all

02-09-11, 10:06 PM

Kanon 2006, Clannad (and After Story) and Air are the obvious recommendations here. These series are the ones most similar.

I would also recommend ef - A tale of memories.

02-09-11, 10:07 PM

Kipcha said:
Kanon 2006, Clannad (and After Story) and Air are the obvious recommendations here. These series are the ones most similar.

I would also recommend ef - A tale of memories.

Thanks! I was planning to start Kanon 2006 sometime soon, I heard it was amazing.

02-10-11, 3:02 AM

Evoking emotions? Kimi ni Todoke Season 2 got me punching a pillow every time an episode ends (it's ongoing, btw) You should watch Kimi ni Todoke Season 1 first, of course.

I also recommend True Tears. It's sweet-school-life-romance-comedy-tragedy :)

Baccano! too. Though I ended up rolling on the floor after the last episode, not really tragedy and sadness but is has the others.

02-10-11, 6:13 AM

Honey and Clover and Honey and Clover II. Mature, profound, and utterly graceful in how it portrays life and love. You may not think so during most of the first season, but Honey and Clover escalates towards the end with certain life-changing undertakings and continues into the second season, only to be even more emotional. It is definitely an emotion-evoking series, so even though its not exactly like Key works (imo, its far better), I would reccommend it to you.

02-13-11, 9:28 PM

novalis said:
Honey and Clover and Honey and Clover II. Mature, profound, and utterly graceful in how it portrays life and love. You may not think so during most of the first season, but Honey and Clover escalates towards the end with certain life-changing undertakings and continues into the second season, only to be even more emotional. It is definitely an emotion-evoking series, so even though its not exactly like Key works (imo, its far better), I would reccommend it to you.

great ^^ ty

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices