MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Any anime like freezing?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» Any anime like freezing?

02-08-11, 10:12 PM

I'm hooked to freezing but it's currently airing and I'm up to the latest episode. Something exactly like it?
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who listens to real music copy/paste this into your sig.

02-08-11, 10:28 PM

Erm...Highschool of the Dead...
Tits, tits and more tits.

02-08-11, 10:38 PM

Already watched it.
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who listens to real music copy/paste this into your sig.

02-08-11, 11:06 PM

you should check out Claymore, Elfen Lied, Black Cat, Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Otome Youkai Zakuro, 11eyes, Darker than Black (one of my favorites not that similar but really good), Pandora Hearts (i really enjoyed this but not a great ending), maybe Chrome Shelled Regios (has a lighter atmosphere), or Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari (again lighter and also mechs)

I hope at least one or two of these work for you in my opinion they are all pretty good

02-09-11, 12:17 AM

Seems like Queen's Blade and Ikkitousen are pretty much the same as Freezing, no?

02-09-11, 2:22 AM

others could be fate stay night, Zettai Shougeki: Platonic Heart (if you get the dvd with paper case that is amazing, just the casing it self), and maybe strike witches

02-10-11, 6:11 AM

Nothing above is anything like Freezing. If you would, please recommend something like it or exactly like it. I'm in the "guy is the strongest and doesn't know about his powers" type of mood. In a school setting preferrably and romance/harem is involved. Also, please check my list first.

02-10-11, 1:53 PM

Chrome shelled regious

02-10-11, 8:16 PM

domdotp said:
Chrome shelled regious

Leifon knows about his powers, but tries to hide them from everyone else.
----------------------------------------------

In a way Gon from Hunter x Hunter.

While he is extremely strong and helpful to his group, he always thinks they are just dragging him along. Amazing anime, even if it is a long one.

02-11-11, 9:53 AM

Infinite Stratos, it's currently airing, and it's pretty good too.

iamalexlemayne.tumblr.com;Please follow (:

02-12-11, 4:08 AM

abraxxus said:
Infinite Stratos, it's currently airing, and it's pretty good too.

It's on my currently watching list. Thanks though.

02-17-11, 3:11 PM

Why not try out Hyakka Ryouran Samuria Girls its in the same genre of freezing and it aslo a complete season i'd recommend it if you have'nt seen it

05-31-11, 11:35 AM

Try Gantz. I thought is was similar to Freezing

05-31-11, 10:47 PM

Thillygooth said:
Seems like Queen's Blade and Ikkitousen are pretty much the same as Freezing, no?

I would go for these series, but I don't know about the ''guy is the strongest and doesn't know it yet'' part (I'm not sure for I haven't seen them), but apart from that they seem to be very similar. Maybe you can add Tenjou Tenge to these two.

For the 'guy is the strongest and doesn't know it yet' part, you might like Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou. It has a fantasy aspect too.. :) And ecchi. Just try it, I liked it! (especially the end :D)

12-06-11, 1:17 PM

OK so I have your best answer and I'm surprised no one mentioned this anime... Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaō is the name translated to Deamon king. This is a pretty good series of a Guy that didn't know really how much power he has. Also in a school setting as u wanted and with many hotties to chose from. Just make sure you get the uncensored version ;) everyone else on here should watch this as well.

Enjoy! I won't spoil it for you.

-Ron

12-06-11, 1:48 PM

ronaldinho9 said:
OK so I have your best answer and I'm surprised no one mentioned this anime... Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaō is the name translated to Deamon king. This is a pretty good series of a Guy that didn't know really how much power he has. Also in a school setting as u wanted and with many hotties to chose from. Just make sure you get the uncensored version ;) everyone else on here should watch this as well.

Enjoy! I won't spoil it for you.

-Ron

Oh, good one, this is indeed quite fitting. And it's a good anime too, I liked it.

12-06-11, 3:00 PM

and necro topic ^^
Romance Anime List

Romance Anime List

3DS friend code 3325-2089-7587 (pm yours)

12-17-11, 7:00 PM

Why are all this 1 time posters so annoying?

04-02-12, 9:56 AM

You can try Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls.
The guy make's pacts with samurai girls to make them Master Samurai but he doesnt know about that power. He finds out when suddently all samurai girls that like him started to kiss him and become Master Samurais. Its very cool realy and very like Freezing. Lots of battle and harem and a guy that doesnt knows about his power xD.

Try High School DxD too.
It's about a guy that have is first girlfriend and end up being killed by her.
When he's at the edge of death the seal that was given to him summon's Rias Gremory, a demon from his school, and when she finds out that he had one of the Longinus Sacred Gear, one of the sacred pieces made by god, she made a pact and revived him. Then he became her "employee". He is a totally ERO guy that like boobs and dreams about making a harem of demon girls XD.
Lots of battle and harem and a guy that doesnt know about his power ^^.

10-03-12, 11:27 AM

Personally I loved freezing. I love the romantic/action/harem part of freezing. I started off on Infinite Stratos which was amazing and moved on. Deamon King was amazing, and High School of the Dead was awesome. If you are looking for something like that I recently watched Line barrels of Iron. Its about a guy who gets killed by a robot falling from the sky. Check it out yourself it is awesome. Also try Maburaho. There is one guy who sucks at everything but he is supposed to be the father of the strongest magician ever. Now all girls want his genes. This is just my opinion. Take what you will from it.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices