Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 29, 2011 3:27 AM

Sep 2008
._. That... was one of the meanest cliffhangers ever. Dying to know how everything plays out. I hope Kazehaya doesn't misinterpret the situation between Kent and Sawako, and if he does, I hope he at least misinterprets it in the way of "How dare you make Sawako cry?!"...

I knew the thing between Ryu and Chizu would be like that. XD As expected of Chizu. Plus there was that little part when she was talking to Yano-chin at the beginning when she briefly contemplated getting Ryu to fix the problem she potentially caused between Kazehaya and Sawako... But Chizu wouldn't have said that to Kazehaya anyway, if she didn't think it were the truth, so maybe she was right about it anyway? Bahhh I don't know anymore.

ANYWAY. Great episode. So enjoyable.
Jun 9, 2011 6:16 PM

Jun 2009
Omg this ep!! But yeah I can't help it but still like Kento...he's just a cutie!!
Awww omg Kazeha omg at the end!!
Sawako please do something about all this!!
Don't listen to Kento!!
Jun 9, 2011 6:26 PM
May 2011
i Super duper LOVE IT :)
Jun 12, 2011 4:28 PM

Jan 2008
I'm shocked !! o_O
Really I am !! -__-
Pin ... I Love him *__* but how did he know about Kazehaya and Sawako ???
Kento ... Great move !!
I loved this episode !!
Jul 11, 2011 7:24 PM

Mar 2009
Very good way to end the ep.
Jul 25, 2011 8:42 PM

Mar 2011
Woah, nice cliffhanger. Glad I don't have to wait a week to watch the new episode lol instead I wait about a minute.

Chizu looked great, Pin is still a bamf, while Kent isn't really a bad guy; just needs to step back a little bit.
Jul 31, 2011 6:25 AM
Nov 2009
kent should be the new kazehaya
Sep 8, 2011 5:27 PM

Nov 2010
I hate that guy -.-
Dec 29, 2011 1:03 PM

Aug 2008
sigh another misunderstanding. I don't hate Kento at all, he brings angst to this series.
Feb 28, 2012 7:28 PM

Sep 2011
Ken and Kurumi have so much in common its not even funny. LOL
Mar 7, 2012 7:04 PM
Mar 2010
I swear they always make a foreigner (assuming Kent isn't completely Japanese) some charming, sneaky bastard, lmao.

Good ep. It's been a while since I was so enveloped in a Kimi Ni Todoke episode. Kent's such a douche bag, but I'm glad he's there to stir up the pot. Seriously, this anime was oing absolutely no where without him. Thank God the writer put him in. Excited for the next episode :)

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Apr 1, 2012 11:33 AM
Jan 2012
I am 100% for kent x sawa.... at least hes not pussy footing around...and hes just as nice as Kazehaya
Apr 1, 2012 6:53 PM

Nov 2011
kikoredog said:
I am 100% for kent x sawa.... at least hes not pussy footing around...and hes just as nice as Kazehaya

This and, I was wrong, but it is still pretty epic.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
May 27, 2012 8:42 PM
Dec 2008
chizu really beautiful, I thought she is kissing ryu.. ok ok thats what I wished at least.

Kent is annoying, he's as manipulative as Kurumi.

On a side note: am I the only one rooting for Yano x Joe? lol
May 31, 2012 4:48 PM
May 2012
GOD DAMMIT KENT
you just want Sawako to yourself huh dont you -____-
Jun 11, 2012 11:47 PM

Dec 2011
This series should have a comedy tag just because of Pin, that guy's amazing.... Also a rage inducing tag because of that bastard Kento.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2012 4:24 AM
Jul 2018

I really liked Ryu's chibi face. <3 And how he just ignored Pin's and Kazehaya's conversation. He's eating like no one cares. Oh my. That boy's talk. XDD
Wha- What is Miura thinking!? Sawako will misunderstand it MORE~!
Aug 21, 2012 5:41 PM

Nov 2011
Love battle between the guys, here we go~
Oct 1, 2012 12:00 AM

May 2012
Kento must be related to Kurumi lke seriously.
Nov 30, 2012 9:59 PM

May 2012
I hate cliffhangers so much. Good thing I have all the episodes >:D
Feb 20, 2013 8:14 AM

Jul 2008
So far there's no reason to hate Kento. He thinks Kazehaya likes someone else and thinks Kazehaya is just trying to help Sawako, and that Sawako has a one sided love for Kazehaya that will only hurt her if no one steps in.

... and he likes her a little.
May 16, 2013 2:11 PM

Mar 2013
Scenes with Pin made me laugh so hard. Chizu was also very funny and beautiful in her dress.

Kent was lovely and a dumbass at the same time.
Jun 27, 2013 3:20 AM

Apr 2012
God this episode nearly gave me a heart attack. Gahhh!!! Kento needs to be strangled. Even though I can pretty much predict the ultimate outcome of the show, I still can't help but get worked up....
Aug 13, 2013 8:10 PM

Apr 2013
LOL at Chizuru's make-up! But she looks really good during the wedding... xD

Pin being badass as usual...

I thought that Ryu and Chizu were kissing! Damn!

Love the final three minutes of this episode. I sense too much feels for the next episode.

5/5

Aug 24, 2013 1:35 AM

Dec 2012
Kento is a fucking amazing character.
Sep 10, 2013 7:01 AM

Dec 2012
Jeez talk about major deception, trying to sweep poor Sawako off her feet when she's heartbroken. I hope Kazehaya punches Kent in the face and confesses already, because even though Kent is a jerk, he's made too many good points and it's time for them to go through with it already.

And dangit, I thought Chizu was going to kiss Ryu at the convenience store for sure. What a troll :x.
Sep 19, 2013 2:35 PM
Jan 2013
Pin wins - even he knows what's going on.

Hiryu12 said:

I thought that Ryu and Chizu were kissing! Damn!

Ratohnhaketon said:

And dangit, I thought Chizu was going to kiss Ryu at the convenience store for sure. What a troll :x.

that. after all that misunderstandings with Sawako and Kazehaya I lost interest in them, and now ChizuxRyu seem to be in the main focus of development.
Jan 20, 2014 12:38 AM

Dec 2013
SOMEONE TEAM UP WITH ME AND KILL KENTO FOR MIXING UP SAWAKO'S THOUGHTS OMG I HATE HIM. And I agree that guy is like Kurumi #2 and they both have the same first letter for their name too. I hope he drowns in a puddle not deep of even 2cm.
Feb 3, 2014 9:07 PM

Mar 2012
Lhuna-chan said:

that. after all that misunderstandings with Sawako and Kazehaya I lost interest in them, and now ChizuxRyu seem to be in the main focus of development.

Basically how I'm feeling, too roundabout...I just feel this has dragged on too much. I'm just not a fan of really slow paced romances.

So, hopefully I see some solace in my new found interest for ChizuxRyu

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Feb 15, 2014 1:09 PM

Apr 2012
wtf man
Kento is a boring ass character. He's just a male Kurumi.
This show would be better if it just focused on Chizu / Ryu. I swear lol
zzzeallyFeb 15, 2014 1:30 PM

Apr 12, 2014 7:55 PM

Jan 2008
Thalandor46 said:
OH
MY
GOD!

First I drop my remote in shock upon seeing Chizuru pressed up against Ryuu, only to learn that I'd been trolled hard and misread the situation. Then it takes every ounce of self control to not throw my remote through the screen in response to Kento's actions. I want to destroy him in a furious rage. And then that cliffhanger...dear lord I am in the verge of tears over all of this! What an amazing episode XD

I know the feeling but instead of a remote it is a mouse bc on the computer watching it but its okay though I really did enjoy this episode but really do want to smack Kento for butting in its none of his business like seriously but it wasnt Kurumi's though n she kept butting in though as well as everyone elses but they just keep doing it though
Apr 16, 2014 8:08 PM

Mar 2013
Chizu looked stunning! That's why I couldn't recognize her in the past preview. Surely Ryuu's heart skipped a beat when he saw her. They are adorable! Btw, I thought they were going to kiss on the konbini. Sad they didn't.
"Your wife is cheating on you" lol Pin.
The end left me so sad, Sawako crying because she thinks Kazehaya likes someone else... what the hell is wrong with Miura? I mean, I know he's trying to help but he shouldn't have say that. Instead of helping everything is falling apart. I hope they resolve the misunderstanding.
HeiizeMar 29, 2015 4:40 PM
Apr 25, 2014 6:44 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Here I thought Chizu was going to kiss Ryuu behind the convenience store, but wow Chizu really wants Ryuu to tell Kazehaya to confess to Sawako.

No words can describe how beautiful Chizu looked when she went to the wedding.

LOL at Joe during lunch break. Eating that huge sandwich, bigger than a SubWay foot long.

Oh boy, Kazehaya you really blew it this time. You should have just confessed during New Years Eve, but now Kento is on the verge of confessing to Sawako.

May 19, 2014 9:44 AM

Aug 2013
Shit, I... I wasn't expecting that...
I really thought that he was a good guy, that he was trying to make somthing happen between the two, but he now he seem as manipulative as Kurumi. He wasn't lying, when he was telling that he loved someone, that he was selfish, but he was only telling semi-truth, the part that were advantaging him. From the preview, I don't think things will go very well for the festival debut...

Fuck man, just when he had a regain in his confidence, he see the two of them looking lovey-dovey. For fuck sake, how could it be worse? xD

Well, it's a shoujo, I know they will end up together and be happy forever, but I hope Sawako doesn't suffer too much during her quest of finding her own path.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 25, 2014 12:02 AM

Jan 2014
If nothing serious happens the next episode... then I don't know-- xD
Aug 20, 2014 6:00 AM

Nov 2012
Ehem.. When Chizou and Ryuu met up at night.. MAN that actually got me. This anime is just perfect :P
Sep 28, 2014 11:08 PM

Jul 2013
Ryuu and Chizu made this episode so much better!

Kent is an ass and I'm so frustrated. I don't wanna deal with a second Kurumi.
Jan 11, 2015 6:43 AM

Dec 2013
Kent is the kind of guy I detest the most. Budging out of no where acting like he knows everything. Trying to manipulate people into doing things his way.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2015 2:49 AM

Jan 2013
Nice going Pin, but bad timing.
That damn Kent, it was obvious that it would end up like this. But I still don't know if he's just messing around or not.
Feb 15, 2015 2:56 PM

Aug 2013
Volt1993 said:
Kento is a fucking amazing character.

WAT?
HE IS WORST TYPE OF CHARACTER! FUCK ALL BASTARDS LIKE HIM.

I had in my high school class exactly the same type of guy. I liked him as a friend, but he was pissing me (and not only me) off how he behaved around girls (especially on home parties, because we had only 3 girls in whole school :D - all in our class)
Zeally said:
He's just a male Kurumi.

Exactly
rsc-plFeb 15, 2015 3:42 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 15, 2015 6:16 PM

Jul 2013
So Kento shows his true intentions. Poor Sawako. I know to good how that feels ;_ ;

Mar 5, 2016 6:04 PM

Apr 2013
Real shit I'm gonna fuck that cracker up until he crumbles.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Dec 10, 2016 9:48 AM

Apr 2014
I don't know why, but I prefer Kento over Kazehaya..
And damn, Chizu looked really good!
Oct 13, 2017 9:36 PM
Mar 2015
Only guys like Kent would make a girl cry, and then try to ask them out after that.

Smooth... >_>
Nov 11, 2017 5:36 PM

Nov 2016
Chizu is really one of my favorite characters, she looked great in that makeup, Ayane did a good job. And man,did I have a laugh over her,especially in front of that convenience store.

Shit got real at the end,now I'm super exited for the next episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 14, 2018 6:05 AM
Jan 2018
If the ending is what you call a cliffhanger then this entire season has been a cliffhanger, the only thing hanging is the same thing that has been "hanging" this entire season. Basically the question of if either of their feelings get through(it's sort of question the plot is based around). The show is just getting a bit tedious, I mean I Was laughing at myself for being an idiot at the confession scene because I could tell what was going to happen and I'm an idiot for expecting the show to do anything other than the misunderstanding trope. But at least this episode broke the cycle of having a "confession" at the end of the episode then having sawako's friends fix the misunderstanding only to have another misunderstood confession at the end of the episode again,(rinse and repeat) this time the misunderstood confession happened right before the act break and Sawako's friends fixed the misunderstanding for her at the end of the episode. So hopefully this will kickstart the plot next episode and I won't have to watch sawako's friends explain to me what I already know about the last confession for the first half of the episode. Instead maybe Sawako could become an active protagonist but one can only dream.
Oct 6, 2018 12:57 PM

Feb 2017
Just when I thought things might start progressing a bit, this happens. Oh God, why? I will go insane.
Dec 12, 2018 11:59 PM

Oct 2017
So midterms are now over and everyone did great thanks to Sawako’s study groups. Even Chizu’s grades improved lol.

There’s a school festival coming up and everyone wants Sawako to get her own booth. They decided on a “black magic cafe”. Kazehaya seemed happy to see Sawako get so much positive attention from her classmates.

Kazehaya walks past Sawako showing off her garden and things still seem pretty awkward with them. She still can’t look him in the eye.

Chizu is going to Toru’s wedding with Ryu. Poor thing doesn’t know a thing about makeup so Ayane gives her a makeover. Ayane did an amazing job too. Wow, Chizu really looked like a different person, so pretty!

It looked like the wedding went great too. Toru promised to always stay in touch with Chizu and it looked like she had a great time. I’m sure Ryu was just as happy to be able to spend time with Chizu.

Chizu and Ryu met up that night near a convenience store. They almost looked like they were about to have a moment but it turns out Chizu just wanted Ryu to make Kazehaya feel better about his situation with Sawako. Ryu didn’t promise anything, but he said he’d definitely listen to anything Kazehaya had to say.

Lol Pin always finds a way to tease Kazehaya. He finds it funny that Kazehaya still hasn’t managed to ask out Sawako and warns that he saw her hanging out with Kento. Kazehaya seems to finally make a move and goes after her.

Sawako has a talk with Kento out by her garden. He tells her she needs to move away from Kazehaya, that he’s done his job. Of course she wouldn’t want to do that as nothing makes her happier than being around Kazehaya, even more so than being accepted by her classmates. Kento says that there’s actually someone that Kazehaya likes. The thought of it alone hurts Sawako so much that she’s moved to tears. Kento presses on, saying that instead of dating Kazehaya, she should date him. If only she knew that person Kazehaya liked was her..
Feb 7, 2019 3:52 PM

Jul 2016
That's it Kento, I want to think your intentions were good but you didn't have the full picture of the situation between Kazehaya and Sawako. You just made the misunderstanding even deeper than before. And also, that timing couldn't have been worse, if only Kazehaya would have arrived sooner...

Also, Sawako has cried lots of times during the anime but I think this was the first time she cries of sadness... and it really got me. I just hope this misunderstanding clears up in the next episode and not in the end of the season.

P.S.: Chizu was truly gorgeous but that sudden proximity between her and Ryuu at the store was such a tease xD
Apr 26, 2019 5:34 AM
Apr 2019
No one feels even a little bit frustrated and angry at sawako? Huh. Alright
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 15, 2011

211 by Quiddity131 »»
Mar 23, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2011

221 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Feb 22, 2011

156 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 25, 2011

148 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 10, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.