Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 8, 2011 4:42 PM

Sep 2010
Onibokusu said:
Someone doesn't know about product marketing, I see. Since K-ON was over, the demand for a continuation must have gone up. It's similar to how taking away the ball from a baby makes the baby want the ball, even if it didn't before.

Currently there is no manga, and no anime. A series revival whilst K-ON is still hot guarantees even more sales than when the K-ON manga was originally serialised.

Well, yeah, you have a point there, but there won't be much more people buying the manga than before. I guess the people who picked up k-on because they noticed it was so popular, already did before the end of the serialization. Sure, there will be some people who just recently stumbled upon k-on, but I don't really see why the manga would be selling a lot more than before. fans will stay fans, and haters gonna hate. I don't think there will be a lot of changes in both camps, since most people already decided which side they're on.

There may be a hugh request for continuation, but the amount of fans won't drasticly increase all of a sudden. You may take away the ball from 10 babies, but this won't result in you giving balls to 20 babies, since there are only 10 babies who want theirs back. But they do already have a big fanbase to make a lot of money out of k-on.
MerushiFeb 8, 2011 4:46 PM

We can't change the world with Anime...

…but we'll try

Vote for your favorite K-ON songs here
Feb 8, 2011 6:09 PM

Jan 2011
Yay!!! More manga + hugely successful franchise = one step closer to our ultimate goal.

Season 3...
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Feb 10, 2011 1:46 AM

Oct 2010
Oh great the way I see it is as I though, Yui/Mio/Tsumugi/Ritsu go to college while Azusa is struggling to keep the club and that can create another band that has interaction. We can have more MOE girls and more variations of instruments as well as music types.

I also would think this would set it up to another 26 episodes with perhaps a good mix of both groups lives being further explored such as Azusa's parents and the maturing of her. Anything can go.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 11, 2011 7:16 PM

Nov 2007
h8ers guna h8!!!!!!!!

but awwyeaaaah FUWA FUWA TIME-ING IN COLLEGE... B] i need to know how yui copes with college LMFAO.
Feb 11, 2011 7:27 PM

Jan 2011
They all get boyfriends and kakifly receives enough hatemail to cover a small city. xD
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Mar 6, 2011 9:52 PM

Dec 2007

http://livedoor.2.blogimg.jp/news4vip2/imgs/d/2/d2b05409.jpg

I can't wait.
yakisobapanMar 6, 2011 10:38 PM
Apr 8, 2012 5:01 AM
Jul 2010
Why not say,Kakifly make it continue to entertain the reader,cause he want to see people read it.
All of basic to manga is to entertai right?
May 7, 2012 9:50 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

15 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 1:39 AM

» 'Fruits Basket' Creator Launches New Manga

Hyperion_PS - Sep 2, 2023

20 by KeyboardBunny »»
Apr 14, 8:04 AM

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Feb 22

6 by JackAward »»
Apr 13, 1:07 PM

» Voice Actress Mutsumi Tamura Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Apr 1

15 by CrackedYolk »»
Apr 12, 10:50 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

23 by infanf »»
Apr 12, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.