Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 5, 2011 8:53 PM

Jul 2009
Arthur passing out was fucking lol
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 5, 2011 9:00 PM

Feb 2008
once again they chose the less bloody path. for some reason after having read the manga, i feel like the story lost something by making it this way. but i suppose it adds a bit to the dynamics of the upperclassmen vs underclassmen. it does more to enhance the cruelty inflicted by them.
Feb 5, 2011 9:32 PM

Jan 2011
KingDeadKira said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Now on to the shit part of the episode. WHAT THE FUCK ARTHUR?! You fucked up the BRO CODE hard in this episode. Why the FUCK would you go into the girl's room who probably wants to fuck you tonight drunk?! If you're gonna be drunk, you get drunk WITH her, not coming in there drunk as fuck. I don't know whether to be proud of you for basically getting the pussy of one of the hottest girls in the school, or kill you for epically failing/fucking it up in the same night. Go sit in the god damn corner Arthur

You misinterpreted. He wasn't drunk, he just passed out, obviously from the sexual tension.

I saw two different Fansubs where he said he was drunk, and one where he said simply, he passed out. In all three Hiiragi called him a lame ass. LOL

I too liked the Manga version better, but can understand why they did it. Time. Too much to fit in a 20 minute episode. I just hope they get back on track for the Fight between Satella and Rana. It's epic.
Feb 5, 2011 9:48 PM

Oct 2010
Rasco said:
and im wondering who will end up with kazuya
I was thinking about Kazuya being powerful enough as a special case limiter that he could link with 2 Pandoras. Remember Miyabi? She had 3 limiters so why could not Kazuya have two Pandoras? As of the manga it is unknown apart from Bridget if he will be with someone else but I would certainly love to have Rana with Bridget for Pandoras. Both are strong and well, attractive in their own way.
Yumekichi11Feb 5, 2011 11:28 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 5, 2011 10:07 PM
Apr 2010
really interesting he is getting more and more of a good character as each episode goes by.

i forgot its been a while does the new girls use a weapon or is she just use her bear fists?
Feb 5, 2011 10:25 PM

Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Rasco said:
I was thinking about Kazuya being powerful enough as a special case limiter that he could link with 2 Pandoras. Remember Miyabi? She had 3 limiters so why could not Kazuya have to Pandoras? As of the mange it is unknown apart from Bridget if he will be with someone else but I would certainly love to have Rana with Bridget for Pandoras. Both are strong and well, attractive in their own way.

I was wondering the same. Two very Powerful Pandora's working together, synced with the most powerful Limiter. Sounds like a possible direction for the Series to me. It would surely solve the problem of Rana and Sattella's rivalry. Especially since...

girlsdeadmonster said:
really interesting he is getting more and more of a good character as each episode goes by.

i forgot its been a while does the new girls use a weapon or is she just use her bear fists?

Rana is a Close Quarters Combat, or Melee Type. Her Volt Weapons are Armored Gloves and Steel Toed Boots
GiesterfarherFeb 5, 2011 10:34 PM
Feb 5, 2011 10:41 PM

Aug 2010
This was a cool episode. It would have been awesome to actually see Kazuya with Sattellizer but we were able to meet Rana because he got stopped and she seems like an interesting character.
Feb 5, 2011 11:52 PM

Sep 2010
Mmmm a new hot character.... :D

btw this episode has less blood.... :( even though fights are interesting.....
twonlineFeb 7, 2011 1:38 AM
Feb 6, 2011 1:17 AM

Nov 2010
I wish this anime wasn't so shitty. Utter crap compared to the manhwa.

They took out the gangsters for a much of Pandoras that were lame and gave crappy awkward fights. Aoi, Arthur, and the one useless Japanese girl are irritating as hell when they aren't suppose to be.

Only good thing episode was Arthur passing out, that was some lulz. I believe in the manhwa he simply just passed out after too much sex, I like the anime's version better.
Feb 6, 2011 1:18 AM

Jan 2008
I just need to say this: THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SCHOOL?!?!? Filled to the brim with arrogant violent BITCHES who feel free to sexually (and otherwise) abouse their underclassmen. Seriously, wtf?
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Feb 6, 2011 2:22 AM

Sep 2010
Arthur passing out was funny.
Yeah, I'm gunna start reading the manga again. I'm not feelin' the anime all too much.
Feb 6, 2011 2:33 AM

Feb 2010
solid ep for ppl who doesn't read the manhwa ppl who does will be pissed again and i can understand that.
Feb 6, 2011 3:17 AM

Jul 2009
wheresthehandle said:
Hehe yeah, not very manly xD

Any way why are girls with power always such bitches -.-'
Rana may look like cute exeption but I'm sure she have a dark side as well, especially if you consider she and Satellizer want the same boy... talk about impending cat fight^^
Feb 6, 2011 4:57 AM

Mar 2010
EternalDreamer said:
... talk about impending cat fight^^

Yes a very sexy catfight!!!

When I first saw Rana I didn't think she was going to be so strong.
Feb 6, 2011 6:26 AM

Jul 2010
so this series is now dropped, i have rarly seen such a dump and pointless anime

the only good thing in this anime is the opening
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Feb 6, 2011 6:44 AM

May 2010
I prefer Satellizer but still Rana isn't so bad ....
Feb 6, 2011 6:46 AM

Aug 2010
Satellizer is so cute when she's shy o_o

Feb 6, 2011 7:54 AM

Oct 2008
Can someone explain the appeal of this show?
Fanservice while the women are in pain/getting dismembered/killed

I find this revolting personally.

Just had to say something after all these screenshots on RC.
Feb 6, 2011 8:16 AM

Apr 2009
Satellizer >>>>> Rana.
Feb 6, 2011 8:18 AM

Jun 2010
Once again, the episode was different compared to the manga. Although Lana was less annoying, well...

It was a good episode.
Feb 6, 2011 8:53 AM

Jan 2011
Maybe if the characters weren't so annoying I'd find it more interesting. /: The fight looked good though, except for the random fanservice.
Feb 6, 2011 8:57 AM

Jun 2009
I just saw naked Elizabeth, i'm pleased. ヽ( °٢° )ノ Meh for changing story though.
OrochiPLFeb 6, 2011 10:41 AM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 6, 2011 9:39 AM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
About Bridgette, she really progressed a lot although it may not seem like a lot but her taking Kazuya’s hand and placing it on her face is a major progress. She accepted Kazuya as her limiter but on the condition of no baptism. I kind of also like that there is a tradition to invite the limiter to a Pandora’s room. You can most likely be her first like that or have a nice hot night with her since you are going to be stuck together forever. I liked it how she had trouble at first to invite Kazuya to her room with her blushing face. Each episode it’s cute overload. Bridgette in red underwear (NSFW), in every way she looks like a mature women and has meat unlike some series where the girl look anorexic. If I had to choose between those 2 dresses of Bridgette (NSFW), I would choose the white one, probably because of the OP itself.
I think both those nightgowns are sexy, i would not mind it at all which ones she put on.
About her underwear it didn't look bad at all tho i think she is a bit to big in her chest area, and red lingerie is just sexy in general.

I wonder if Bridgette will manage to bring herself to do the baptism sometime it would definitely make things more interesting.
She did seem to overcome more and more of her fear of being toughed tho just with Aoi.
And she is just incredibly she, this makes her cute tho.
Feb 6, 2011 9:42 AM

Apr 2010
wheresthehandle said:
Indeed i could not stop laughing after that scene it was so funny.
And the reaction of Genassa was also great she looked so surprised.
Then there was also the your hopeless expression of Hiragi that scene was great.

Those 3 2nd years where cowards going after Aoi like that.
First of all as Pandoras they should be stronger then him and they even go after him 3 against one seeing as they did not expect his friends to help out.
And when they did they went full out on them as well which resulted in a nasty cut for Hiragi, also demonstrating the strength differences between first years and second years.
And giving Arthur a head wound.
It was a good thing Rana showed up else who knows what would have happened to them.
Yumekichi11 said:
I think Rana in the manga was better fleshed in regards to her introduction but the anime did a better job at showing her hometown, nice sceneries. It looks like there is a triangle forming around Kazuya. Things will get better once Rana becomes more acquainted with Bridgette. Rana is my #2 favorite after Bridgette once I got to this part in the manga. Apart from that I think the main issues at hand are about Bridgette and Rana because of huge developments about them in this episode.
And Rana is from a original location i am truly moved!!
She took out her 3 opponents without even using a weapon.
I figured she was strong but strong enough to take those 3 cowards out without much effort is really impressive.
Just makes me wonder what they taught her in that temple and i thought monks in Tibet don't like violence.
Rana appears to be very mannered lively and doesn't seem to care much about hugging a stranger.

I wonder how the relationship between her and Bridgette will go since she is after Aoi as well.
Yumekichi11 said:
This is to make clear to all about the power difference of Pandoras, look at the spoiler
^see the Stigmatas number? Hiiragi has only 2 and Rana has 6. Rana’s 6 Stigmatas is the standard for max number that any Pandoras had exceptionally Kazuya’s sister, which had 20.
It does seem to create a difference in strength tho this doesn't necessarily doesn't have to be the case.
Who knows what they taught Rana in that temple she could have been trained from when she was a little girl and judging from her skills this could be the case.
It's also unknown how much Stigmata's her opponents had, and Hiragi is still a first year who has allot to learn.
There might be Pandoras out there with 2 Stigma's who are incredibly strong.

Sorry for double post can't edit for some strange reason.
Feb 6, 2011 10:17 AM

Jun 2009
It keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see this next batch of fights. Poor Arthur I hope Roland takes some action!
Feb 6, 2011 10:26 AM

Mar 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Rasco said:
I was thinking about Kazuya being powerful enough as a special case limiter that he could link with 2 Pandoras. Remember Miyabi? She had 3 limiters so why could not Kazuya have two Pandoras? As of the manga it is unknown apart from Bridget if he will be with someone else but I would certainly love to have Rana with Bridget for Pandoras. Both are strong and well, attractive in their own way.

yeah that is intriguing and it would be some type of twist,..they would Be really BA together id love to see that ; )

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 6, 2011 10:32 AM
Jul 2009
It was nice to see Satalizer living up and accepting Kazuya, an interesting change for her character.
The new girl looked cool and impressed with strength, and athority.
But I have to give points to the girl that step in to stop the three even if she knew she wouldn't be a match. Her style and fighting looked alright, hope to see her take down the trio next time.
Feb 6, 2011 10:54 AM

Apr 2010
good episode, although the fanservice is pissing me off, i like the storyline so much i can't stop watching it.

ahhh i look forward to seeing what kind of weapon the different Pandoras use each episode ^^ got to see Hiiragi's double blades this time

i haven't read the manga but i can see myself prefering Rena but as typical of this kind of show, Kazuya will probs pick Satellizer which will upset me :( ALOT :'(

am i the only who finds Satelizers glasses really annoying?i prefer when she takes them off lol
Feb 6, 2011 11:29 AM

Nov 2009
Rana > Satellizer
^ My opinion. Shame it won't happen. Figures, the one time when there isn't a harem this happens. XD
Feb 6, 2011 11:39 AM

Jul 2009
Rana is awesome, way better than Satellizer IMO >_< She's just annoying lol
Anyways, more random fights? Apparently all the older Pandoras are horrible ... -_-"
Anyways what's with the mysterious people that are always shown for like a minute? They seem pretty cool ... hope they start appearing more :D
Feb 6, 2011 11:40 AM

Nov 2008
I wonder how many stigmas Satelizer has

PS: fan service + abuse = not amusing...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 6, 2011 12:15 PM

May 2009
Satelizer is getting softer and softer, I don't like this ;/ But the whole episode she was so horny, charm of ecchi I suposse ^^

BTW What if Kazuya can be limiter of both of them? He is already special, so why not triangle? :P ... or maybe more later, like in Sekirei.

Feb 6, 2011 1:26 PM

Jul 2010
Lots of tension building up to this episode. I think some of that tension will be released next episode. Look forward to it!
Feb 6, 2011 2:04 PM

Jun 2008
Hageshiikaze said:
Plot, moving, so, slowly....

Its still bothering the hell out of me how theres constant fighting amongst the students that goes completely unnoticed/unpunished by the brain dead faculty - unless of course you are the one being attacked, then you most likely end up being the only person punished.

SentiNel said:
I just need to say this: THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SCHOOL?!?!? Filled to the brim with arrogant violent BITCHES who feel free to sexually (and otherwise) abouse their underclassmen. Seriously, wtf?

Well in the manga the fight happened against gangsters outside of the academy and not between the students. The mangaka probably did it to avoid an overload of female students being bitches and showing the same school fights over and over also avoiding a little what you just said.
Obviously the geniuses that made the anime were too preoccupied on how to show tits (NO tits where shown during this time in the manga) that didn't realize that.

Anyway certainly it wasn't as bad as the last two episodes and it could well be an enjoyable episode although they really need to cut down there breast fanservice obsession because they are making the anime seem silly at times. Girls with swimsuits at the pool or even swimming naked, i can understand. But physics laws that force people to always destroy the clothes around a girls breast repetitively are too stupid.

Anyway, because the anime in this adaptation is highly different than the source material, here is a small preview of what changed. It's not spoiling anything this events where just changed or skipped from the anime.
MonadFeb 6, 2011 2:23 PM
Feb 6, 2011 2:59 PM

Jun 2010
Just like in the manga, the show gets me extremely pissed off at all of the 3rd and 2nd years! Why don't they just fuck off and leave everyone alone? It's not like it was Bridgette's fault she was attacked and humiliated... This show is filled with female bastards :P
but in the end, I still enjoy it
Anyway, Kazuya needs to show everyone who's boss more often
Feb 6, 2011 5:51 PM

May 2010
Getting sillier by the episode.
Feb 6, 2011 6:20 PM

Jun 2009
I just noticed that Chiffon looks completely evil in the EP...creepy shadow. :lol
Feb 6, 2011 7:26 PM

Aug 2010
Kazuya finally starts to go beast mode only to faint to ANEMIA?!?! seriously?

Pfft.
Feb 6, 2011 7:35 PM

Oct 2010
Monad said:
Yep, Kazuya was so much more badass! They should have made him at least hit Audrey, preferably in the throat or breasts. That would be epic. Too bad none of that happened. It made Kazuya look more like a wimp.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 6, 2011 7:39 PM

Jul 2010
Monad said:

when i look your manga spoiler
i think...

i like anime better
Feb 6, 2011 8:38 PM

Jan 2008
I don't see why anyone should get their nuts crushed via stiletto heeks,,,
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Feb 6, 2011 8:42 PM

Feb 2011
Rana took them all down in seconds! I wonder how she'll react towards Bridgette next time they meet. Overall I would say this episode was very nice.
Feb 6, 2011 10:15 PM

Nov 2009
so many upperclassmen bitches @_@
Feb 6, 2011 10:33 PM

Apr 2010
Every upperclassman would be dead or in the hospital if my high school were like that. Freshman would have revolted since our class was larger than any of the higher grades =P

Feb 6, 2011 11:01 PM

Mar 2009
Is bullying of 1st years by 2nd years all this anime is about?
Feb 7, 2011 9:42 AM

Oct 2009
Didn't expected to see another girls as Kazuya ''Soulmate'' xD
Feb 7, 2011 3:18 PM

Dec 2008
These women act like they're in maximum security prison instead of an academy! My goddess, they are just straight up ruthless and evil to the point that it becomes annoying. I'm glad Rana OWNED the shit out of all of them. They got what they deserved.

Oh, what to do? What to do? I love Satellizer and Rana. I don't know who I want Kazuya to be with!! Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Feb 7, 2011 8:41 PM

Nov 2010
Every episode adds to the win meter.
Feb 7, 2011 9:34 PM

Feb 2010
At first, I thought this was the wrong show... too bad.

How many times are they going to do the "oh sh!t we were just talking about her and... OMG.. she's behind us!!!!?"

Finally, she allows him to be her limiter. I'm hoping this gets better...

I like Rana though... <3
Feb 8, 2011 1:02 AM

Sep 2010
Damn, i can imagine the pandoras screaming "Medafooorceee", really, these medal looks like the ones from Medabots.

'Manga's Kazuya">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Anime's Kazuya", but not that far, i think it just the voice, its so... freaky?

I was thinkin`,rana's voice would be more "adorable" or something, im not saying its bad, but i can say "ooh"

So, with kazuya makin a team with pandoras, i think its impossible, he's too powerful to try to make an ereinbars set with common pandoras, anyway, i think its useless, he can doit without that, maybe he can only make a team with someone close to her sister using a real ereimbar set

I think he's to powerful to make an ereinbar's set with a "normal" pandora, its like to try to plug a triphasic machine into a 220 electrical network.

I was thinking, rana's voice would be more "sweet", it nice, but when i heard it, it like "!ooh".
The 4:3 trick is really pissing me off.

edit: merged posts
desolatoFeb 12, 2011 7:25 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kiba1996 - Feb 25, 2011

96 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 18, 2011

94 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Feb 12, 2011

78 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 21, 2011

127 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 9:58 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Jan 14, 2011

109 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 6:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.