Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2011 11:13 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Geh, I'm not liking Kiriha, even though he gavve us a badass, actual war like fight scene.
Shoutmon tossing Greymon and Bird-thing was funny though.
I was a little excited to see Mari Yaguchi's Digimon though; hopefully more of it will come.

Tsundere Greymon...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2011 6:40 AM
Mar 2009
kiriha's dark side is shown again. i didn't know that you can store an army inside a xros loader. Nene going away reduces Xros Hearts battle strength. Wonder what digimon army Nene will build when she comes back...
Feb 5, 2011 8:31 AM

Dec 2010
Next episode, last battle with Blastmon D:
I liked him
Feb 5, 2011 8:53 AM

Aug 2009
Will Shoutmon ever Digivolve normally ?
Blastmon is the best digimon for now ^_^
Feb 5, 2011 8:10 PM
Dec 2010
I hate Kiriha. he's such a jerk. i wonder why deckermon said he had the most love when he seem so...evil
Feb 5, 2011 10:41 PM
Nov 2009
so much hate for Kiriha. I hate Taiki. I mean the guy blames Kiriha for not dues ex machina'ing the zone back to perfection with a Code Crown. have we ever seen the Code Crown have the capabilities to magically fix an entire zone? I'm sorry Taiki, not everyone is given Plot Armor to right their wrongs.

I also 'love' how the ultimate lesson of the episode was that when in war, land gets destroyed. Wow so insightful *rollseyes*. This is suppose to be war too. They have armies. They are called generals. It just makes Taiki look naive the way he treats this all about friendship when dealing with war. War is all about sacrifices and Taiki knows nothing of sacrifice.

seriously, if Kiriha could have beaten Blastmon right there that would have freed 22 other zones. 22 zones all at the cost of one zone. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. Then again, Taiki has plot armor so the world will magically alter its laws of nature just to fit him. God I want him to lose so badly.

Best news of the episode was Nene leaving Xros Heart for a while. Please, please, please let Nene return with an actual capable Xros Evolution. she doesn't have to use it often, but just having a strong Xros Evolution in her arsenal would go a long way.
Feb 5, 2011 10:55 PM

Sep 2008
thefig24 said:
I also 'love' how the ultimate lesson of the episode was that when in war, land gets destroyed. Wow so insightful *rollseyes*. This is suppose to be war too. They have armies. They are called generals. It just makes Taiki look naive the way he treats this all about friendship when dealing with war. War is all about sacrifices and Taiki knows nothing of sacrifice.

seriously, if Kiriha could have beaten Blastmon right there that would have freed 22 other zones. 22 zones all at the cost of one zone. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. Then again, Taiki has plot armor so the world will magically alter its laws of nature just to fit him. God I want him to lose so badly.
Don't think too much about it; it's Digimon.

Besides, you're asking all the Digimon inhabitants to throw away their home. You can equate the situation to obliterating 1/50 US states to obtain leadership of the country when the only fault they had was that they existed. Taiki knows that Kiriha will continue his destructive methods in other worlds, so he is trying his best to stop him at every chance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2014 10:01 PM

Sep 2008
Wait, you can use Code crowns to manipulate land when you haven't them all? I thought you need to have them all first and only then you can use them.

Taiki: Do not use attacks that destroy ground!
Greymon&Shoutmon X4K: *tosses Valvemon and then goes to take hold of him*

That's great idea Shoutmon... Now you need to hold his entire weight with your small feet which totally greates bigger pressure than just attacking Valvemon while he is standing on his 4 giant feet.
Apr 20, 2014 5:22 AM

Jul 2013
Angsty Christopher is so hot, I loved how he pushed Mikey ;)

Yeah, being able to manipulate the land ... that's weird and why does he want to? Doesn't he wanna get back to the real world! D:
Jul 18, 2016 5:09 AM

Feb 2013
Shoutmon was cool!
That zone seems to be doomed.
Feb 5, 2017 1:26 PM

May 2008
What's with the annoying "no shit" messages in corner? So annoying.

But, even more annoying was Akari stopping a rival fight. If she hadn't things would have turned out a lot more interesting! This show certainly knows how to get on one's nerves...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 30 Discussion

Blackbird - Mar 9, 2011

28 by ReeeDr »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 14 Discussion

belatkuro - Oct 29, 2010

15 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:18 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 13 Discussion

Yuki_Giou - Oct 20, 2010

16 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:01 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 9 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 1, 2010

16 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 7:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sailorlitakino - Jul 6, 2010

86 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 4:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.