Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2011 8:25 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Junior had every right to express himself.
That selfish bit doing nothing but complain while he lived his life like a puppet in her stead.
Really did she think that SHE was the only one suffering?
ohyomikoandiwouldhavebeenhappyforever
-____-
Aug 6, 2011 9:27 PM

Apr 2011
Salmissra said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Junior had every right to express himself.
That selfish bit doing nothing but complain while he lived his life like a puppet in her stead.
Really did she think that SHE was the only one suffering?
ohyomikoandiwouldhavebeenhappyforever
-____-
True that he has the right to express himself at that age, but you got to take into account. Nancy has damaged her brain fighting her sister, her thought process seem comparable to a child as well. She spent most of her time after the event with Readman, Readman is like her mother, lover, child etc..

Junior with the book of knowledge, isn't quite knowledgeable around physiological aspects now, is he? lol There no right or wrong here.
May 7, 2013 12:32 PM

Sep 2012
Still a bit cocky for a mere 6 years old boy.
Dec 29, 2013 7:44 PM

Feb 2013
I think Junior had every right to say what he did . Doesn't mean I agree or disagree with him though. I wonder if we will get to see the other 2 sisters past. They haven't really dived into that. We got plenty of Anita's past so far. I'm interested for the other two sisters.
May 27, 2014 4:40 PM

May 2012
I really wonder what Junior all has seen from that book... and well with how it is going now things sure don't look good! Let's see what's next!
Nov 25, 2014 6:12 PM
Sep 2011
Kaengel said:
Still a bit cocky for a mere 6 years old boy.

Actually, from what I saw, 12. The British Library seems to have used the I-Jin aging tech used in the OVA for all those I-Jin to age junior up a bit.
Oct 12, 2020 3:54 PM

Jun 2010
I can buy that the brain-damaged Nancy is a disappointing mother for Junior to suddenly find himself with but if that's the case why did it initially go so well after the reveal like with the cake scene? Indeed during that scene I was wondering if Nancy's condition had improved a lot since her brain injury since she was acting more like an adult.
Apr 12, 2021 7:34 PM

Jun 2014
Junior is getting all angry and confused, and the rest of the team are also in a tight spot.

Will they be able to get out of trouble?

Jun 23, 2022 5:07 PM

Jan 2020
I will say this, Junior has a point. Nancy is kind of annoying in this, she used to be so glorious. It's not like that's particularly her fault I guess, but it's just tedious to have to listen to her whining about wanting to be a pampered recluse.

What the what? Nancy sprung into action awfully quick, is she not as bad off as she's presenting herself as?

C'mon Maggie, don't believe these lies. Dammit Maggie, you were the only sister I was okay with and then you did this. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 2 Discussion

AbZeroNow - May 16, 2013

11 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

13 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:37 PM

Poll: » R.O.D. TV Episode 26 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jan 17, 2009

33 by nhkam »»
Jan 9, 2:04 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

10 by MiMiXSheShe »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:27 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 24, 2010

12 by oceanmachine »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.