MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu »» Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion

Pages (18) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

237 87.13%
4 out of 5: Liked it

18 6.62%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 1.47%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 0.74%
1 out of 5: Hated it

11 4.04%
Voters: 272

07-24-09, 11:37 PM

Osaka117 said:
While Reinhard dieing from a disease...

In a show jam packed with beautiful and memorable quotes, Hilda's last lines rang exceptionally soundly. To me, Reinhard lived enough in just 25 years to fill several lifetimes worth of accomplishments.

I don't think I'll ever see another show that balances morality as delicately again.

08-12-09, 2:15 AM

Liberal said:
Just finished it. Reinhard and Oberstein will live on in my heart. Respect.

Alas86 said:
I suppose the shadow can't survive when the light is gone...

tehnominator said:
I've never seen an anime pay so much attention to detail with its storyline. It was amazing anime. An amazing experience, more like.

Echelon said:
Greatest series ever.

Luck said:
my will to watch more shows is gone

This.

The universe is so lonely now, but what a hopeful beginning for the rest of history. I somehow couldn't shed any tears in the end, yet LOGH moved me more than any story before, even the ones that did make me cry.

Dogs eat dog food.
(...except my dog)
- P. v. Oberstein

08-16-09, 11:05 PM

It was was fine, maybe a bit overrated, but fine.
For everyone who dont receive my replies - not that I like ignoring people, but if I never reply to your posts, it just means I don't consider worth wasting my time on argument with you.

08-20-09, 4:59 PM

After deciding to keep stalling watch this series since last year, I'm glad I had the opportunity to complete it before school starts. Every time I finish one episode, I couldn't help, but engulfed the rest of the series in just a week. Now I know the reason why it deserves such a high rank in this site. Although I wasn't familiar with political affairs and such, I was able to sympathize to the other characters even if they have different ideals including Admiral Bucock or Cornelius Lutz. And I just love Julian's tenacity when he confronted the Terraists. (If I was him, I would probably use my bare hands to pummel the guy's head though.)

kilmindaro said:
I liked it when Felix tried to grasp the stars in his hands, and Mittermeyer said with a smile something like "you too?".

I love this last scene. I feel miserable though that Reuenthal wasn't able to cherish the happiness with them. Oh well...I guess Felix and Alexander would become friends and do majestic goals like Reinhard did.

08-21-09, 1:47 PM

the greatest anime forever ..
its painful when reinhard said that he have more dreams ..
and I like how he ask flix to be friend with alec ..
the ending was great , its make me think how the future will be for alic and flex ..
I want to rewatch it many time :D

Burek said:

I was so sure that Oberstiein was with the Terrarists. -_-

yes I have this thought too :(

08-21-09, 7:21 PM

To be honest, Reinhard's death wasn't so shocking like Yang's.
In fact, we all expected it.
For everyone who dont receive my replies - not that I like ignoring people, but if I never reply to your posts, it just means I don't consider worth wasting my time on argument with you.

08-22-09, 1:16 AM

Psajdak said:

That's right, Reinhard's death was more your classical death at the end of a series. Nevertheless his disease is really mysterious, is it really an illness ? Even is was something we expected there are many unanswered questions about Reinhard's death.

08-22-09, 6:45 AM

Moya said:
Nevertheless his disease is really mysterious, is it really an illness ? Even is was something we expected there are many unanswered questions about Reinhard's death.
Space Aids.

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

08-22-09, 7:08 AM

Baman said:
Moya said:
Nevertheless his disease is really mysterious, is it really an illness ? Even is was something we expected there are many unanswered questions about Reinhard's death.
Space Aids.

But he only did it with Hildegard. Unless the Kircheis x Reinhard slashers want to come and say something about it.

08-22-09, 7:12 AM

Moya said:
Psajdak said:

That's right, Reinhard's death was more your classical death at the end of a series. Nevertheless his disease is really mysterious, is it really an illness ? Even is was something we expected there are many unanswered questions about Reinhard's death.
In any case, I'm glad that boring cartoon's over.

08-22-09, 11:55 AM

Psajdak said:

that is right , and i didn't cry as when yang,ruental,Schenkop and even lutz dead
and it was shocking :(

Psajdak said:
In any case, I'm glad that boring cartoon's over.

nice joke XXD

09-06-09, 12:54 PM

Parts of the show made me think Reinhard digested some type of slow poison. There was closeups of the tea he drinks and also another part where the narrator made a comment about him drinking only two spoonfuls of the soup instead of more.

09-06-09, 2:56 PM

ruusakraj said:
Parts of the show made me think Reinhard digested some type of slow poison. There was closeups of the tea he drinks and also another part where the narrator made a comment about him drinking only two spoonfuls of the soup instead of more.
Oh dear.
Good find.
But who could it have been? The Terraists did make that rush for him in the end, which they probably wouldn't if they knew he was dying of poison. Baldie also went out in a last ditch effort, so it couldn't have been him either, and Oberstein did sacrifice himself to save him, so unless he is Tzeentch incarnate, there shouldn't be any reason for him to have done it.

Besides, if it was indeed some sort of poison, then it must have been some seriously hardcore secret mic or newly developed toxin, so I'd suppose it would have to have been deployed by a rather affluent faction.

Some of the remnants of the old dynasty or private actors or corporations within the FPA?
I suppose we'll never know.

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

09-06-09, 4:24 PM

If it was slow poison, I sort of think the person who poisoned him is Emil. He was introduced in the same episode (episode 49) that Reinhard first got a fever in. I think in that episode it was a regular fever and Emil poisoned him later on. Slow poison seems to have the same type of symptoms and people probably wouldn't guess it was poison after the first time Reinhard got sick. It just seemed similar to a mystery show I watched.

Emil has the best chance to put poison in his food/drinks. He might not be what everyone thinks he is. He did give a weird look to Yang in one of the episodes which made me think what that look was all about. He just seemed the most suspicious in this scenario.
Modified by ruusakraj, 09-06-09, 4:27 PM

09-06-09, 6:08 PM

Greatest series ever.

That was such a brilliant ending. Oberstein's and Reinhard's deaths made me shed manly tears.

This is one show I will never forget.

"The legend ends, and history begins" The best final lines of an anime ever.
My vision is augmented.

09-07-09, 5:23 AM

ruusakraj said:
Emil has the best chance to put poison in his food/drinks. He might not be what everyone thinks he is. He did give a weird look to Yang in one of the episodes which made me think what that look was all about. He just seemed the most suspicious in this scenario.
Golly. I'll have to look out for this when I rewatch it.

09-07-09, 1:10 PM

ruusakraj said:

I remember that. I though that scene was weird." Why give this emphatic shot of Emil in this particular moment?" I though.
Eo tempore, cum tibi occuri,
Mihi vita laeta fuit,
Cum autem te nusquam conspexi,
Eo tempore mortem cognovi

09-12-09, 7:50 PM

Although too many things happened in the last few episodes, they succeeded at creating a conclusive ending that left me satisfied.

Oberstein's death just confirmed that he was actually working for the good and survival of humanity, even if it means using underhanded methods....

The fact that Josef Erwin is still alive is actually some good material for future sequels (not that I want any)

Anyhow, I cannot find ANY reasons not to rate this series 10.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

09-13-09, 5:22 AM

This thread makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol

09-29-09, 9:58 AM

I'm just speechless at the moment, just beyond comprehension, the greatest opera I've seen in my life so far, I just can't find a sentence to describe what I wanna really say (I wonder if there is anyway), Amazingly Epic? Ridiculously Awesome? Or maybe an Extraordinary Masterpiece?

Besides my extremely melancholy at the moment, I giggled a bit when Mittermeyer tried to separate Felix from Alec while they were both holding hands, very realistic given the situation they were in. And I must say, I loved the meaning of such situation.

Gale_Wolf said:

"The legend ends, and history begins"
I found myself crying after I saw this.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.

Pages (18) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices