Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 2, 2011 3:06 PM

Jul 2010
Is it just me or is the second season kinda annoying? I don't like it that much and the new flashy guy is really irritating. He should just shut up about stuff he doesn't know about and don't act he knows her that good, he only knows her for like a few months? -_-"

I feel really sorry for Kazehaya, everybody is just pushing him and saying what he has to do but if he would go out with her Sadako would prob get some trouble with other girls... And I wouldn't have the courage to confess if the one I liked would act like Sadako. I mean she doesn't even looks him in the eyes and she hardly talks to him ánd she didn't gave him chocolates while even the homeroom teacher got some... I couldn't do it if I were him...

Well I just hope there'll be some progress sóón cauz no matter how slow paced fits this anime this isn't slow, this is just standing still or even going back (it's def not moving forward with those 2)... -_-"
Feb 2, 2011 3:14 PM
May 2009
Every time an episode of Kimi Ni Todoke comes out it makes my day a little better. Lol.
Aw, Kazehaya. I feel like in this season we see more from his point of view than the first season.

Chizuru had me laughing in this episode xD
Just when you think no one can be slower than Sawako about Kazehaya.
I can't wait for the next episode!
Feb 2, 2011 3:39 PM

Oct 2009
Kipcha said:
This needs to catch up with the manga, seriously. I would love to see some of the stuff that is happening now animated~

I second that ^^

Ayane was great in this episode. what she said about Sawako's self-confidence was amazing.
on the other hand, oblivious Chizu was simply hilarious ^^
I love the fact that they showed Chizu wearing dress for Toru's wedding and it seems that it's going to be more of this in the next episode (I don't remember this happening in the manga, but I'm a sucker for everything connected with Chizu and Ryu, so yay! ;D)
Feb 2, 2011 4:26 PM

Nov 2010
Dam this. Really getting annoying how everything just seems to be going backwards, but still it looks like kazehaya and sawako could do something to change whats going on right now. Hopefully thing will get better and Chizura is truly is the one that doesn't notice things that can hardly be missed by regular people.
Feb 2, 2011 4:33 PM

Apr 2009
Loved Chizu's fuse thingy. So hilariousl :D
Feb 2, 2011 6:32 PM

Nov 2007
ahh, thus the misunderstandings begin. this has gotta be the most annoying part of the series so far LMFAO but i'm slightly worried over the fact that kento's most likely giving off the bad impression atm even though he means no harm. :[ someone's already mentioned that he's the male counterpart of kurumi, yikes...

also, why i love kazehaya so much:
"even if that happened, i'd take care of it! there's a reason why i do the things i do!"

he's amazing for handling the situation so well. even though kento pretty much brainwashed him by the end of their little argument fffff.
Feb 2, 2011 6:43 PM

Oct 2008
Yano. <3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 2, 2011 7:05 PM

May 2010
I wish I had friends like Yano and Chizu.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Feb 2, 2011 8:25 PM
Jan 2011
♥ this episode!!!lookin for the next!can't wait too seee kazehaya confession!:D
Feb 2, 2011 9:10 PM

Oct 2010
Taylor_elle said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Sorry, but I had to point this out. Miura does indeed offer to help Kazehaya get together with the person he likes but what he does not know is that Sawako is in fact the person that Kazehaya likes. Again, Miura is operating under the assumption that Sawako has no hope with Kazehaya because they are too different. His view of them is much like Kurumi's where they both feel that Kazehaya and Sawako are too different for each other. This is also confirmed by his comment at the end of episode 2 where he says "what an odd couple" or "what an unexpected pair" according to which fansub you watched. Still, he doesn't realize that Kazehaya likes Sawako especially since his friend told him that Kazehaya cannot stand to leave outcasts alone. Remember Miura comment, "So that's why" after his friend told him that about Kazehaya. Obviously he concludes that Kazehaya pays attention to Sawako only because he tries to help others who don't fit in.
That is a rather nice view of how you perceived all this. I wonder though if he ever will find out about Kazehaya liking Sawako. IMO I think the way it was shown is that he knows or at the very least thinks of Kazehaya as having a love interest in Sawako. His facial expressions that I pointed out last episode and a little here, definitely show some doubt about him being smart enough to figure things out kind of like Ayane did except Ayane noticed it right away.
Taylor_elle said:
I felt that the manga did a much better job of handling the Miura/Kazehaya conversation because it showed more clearly why the misunderstanding arose and why Kazehaya began to pull away from Sawako. Despite what Miura said, Kazehaya being who he is was probably not going to simply act on Miura’s advice. In fact, at one point during the conversation in the manga Kazehaya told Miura that it’s not Miura’s place to tell him to stay away from Sawako. Chizu’s agreement that Kazehaya didn’t understand Sawako is what probably pushed Kazehaya into the doubting territory. Of course Chizu thinks this way because she feels that Kazehaya should have already realized that Sawako is in love with him. But what Chizu doesn’t know is that Kazehaya initially thought that Sawako liked him in that way only to have Sawako tell him that she’s full of respect and admiration for him.
^This is very interesting of how you formulated and I would like to have a direct reference as to where in the manga is that part. I would not mind to read and compare with this episode. That being said, I hope Chizuru fixes all this somehow and should Ayane know, I hope she will team up with Chizuru to fix it somehow. I think another setup for Kazehaya and Sawako to be alone is needed. Having Chizuru being responsible it would further up things if Ryuu joins in on that. It would be very much in this series EPIC is all I would say.
Taylor_elle said:
Lol And then to make matters worse, when he probably began to think that Sawako might actually like him, Sawako goes and gives chocolate to everyone but him. Now Kazehaya is confused and probably doesn’t know what he should do. He has Miura telling him to back off and leave Sawako alone and Ayane telling him not to ignore Sawako.
Yeah that was the inital problem that started it and I am happy to say it was a good choice to start the season like that. It starts a new challenge for both Sawako and Kazehaya to deal with and that's what I like among the other elements of this show.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 2, 2011 9:28 PM
Aug 2010
Chizus facial expressions in this episode had me dying. Ayane being pissy to kazehaya made me want to high five her for doing the right thing. But whenever I see Kazehaya and Sawako not doing ANYTHING and thinking the wrong things just makes me sad and Kent should just mind his business. ( can anyone else hear the tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club in him? xD yep) And yet Kurumi makes another appearance and I'm also interested on how she knows Kent. But right now I just want something to HAPPEN between Sawako and Kazehaya ! Ryu was also awesome in this episode with his usual face. BUT DAM. DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE ENDING "PREVIEW" OF THE NEXT EPISODE? I WAS SHOCKED, IT MADE ME GO "HOLY ***************" go check it out ;D
Feb 3, 2011 5:16 AM

Nov 2007
What a lovely episode. Such beautiful backgrounds especially in the 1st half of the ep.
Very good balance between comedy - serious stuff. Loved it.
Things I noted:
. Kent's intentions.
Echoed in the discussion between Taylor_elle and Yumekichi11, I find it very hard to determine if Kent realises that Kazehaya is in love with Sawako, and just as hard to see Kent's own agenda. But I disgree with those people saying he should leave Sawako alone. No matter what his intentions are, at this stage his actions are helping Sawako to gain self-confidence, which is a good thing. And if he really has a love-interest in Sawako, than backing off just because Yano tells him to, would be
the lamest thing.

. Sawako's friendship with Chizu & Yano.
Obviously Yano came through for Sawako big time this ep and her scenes were epic.
But it also showed how new this friendship thing is for Sawako, as it's clear she hasn't shared any of her worries with them. Had she shared her doubts with Yano on Valentine's day, things would've gone very differntly.
And no matter how great Yano was this ep, her assumption that Sawako & Kazehaya would be happily texting each other by now, made me facepalm. Same with waiting so long before asking Sawako about the Valentine chocolates. Them being friends, I would think they talk about those things more often.
Ah well, at least Yano is set on making things right now, so I expect more awesomeness from her ^^

Yumekichi11 said:
Kurumi got me curious as to why is she interested by the Miura involvement in regards to Sawako.

I think Kurumii will be over the moon if Kent is in love with Sawako, and will be very willing to help him conquer Sawako. Just like she tried to push Sawako towards Ryuu.
If Sawako hooks up with somone else, than Kazehaya has to deal with that and move on. And I'm sure Kurumi hopes she'll be the one to help him with that.
Feb 3, 2011 6:49 AM

Dec 2010
cleo said:
If Sawako hooks up with somone else, than Kazehaya has to deal with that and move on. And I'm sure Kurumi hopes she'll be the one to help him with that.

Oh my, if they'd go out their way and actually pull something like this off, that would be amazing. Of course it's highly unlikely and would make a lot of fans go on a nerdraging rampage.
Feb 3, 2011 7:20 AM

Nov 2007
nznznz said:
Of course it's highly unlikely and would make a lot of fans go on a nerdraging rampage.

Me included, as it would make Sawako act completely out of character.
Feb 3, 2011 7:40 AM

Dec 2009
why is that i didn't enjoy this episode at all? :( i hope there will be some kind of positive (!) progress in their relationship, i mean between Sawako and Kazehaya..
Feb 3, 2011 7:50 AM

Dec 2010
cleo said:
Me included, as it would make Sawako act completely out of character.

Well Sawako has some odd views on relationships. So it would be possible for her to misinterpret again or feeling like she's supposed to do something and breaking Kazehaya's heart in the process, even with her wanting the exact opposite. Valentine's day demonstrated that just fine and if weren't for people like Yano it could be over now. Kurumi would be the first to comfort him then.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not wishing for nice boat or the like. But hinting the possibility for some harsher ending wouldn't hurt the show in my view.
nznzFeb 3, 2011 7:54 AM
Feb 3, 2011 8:24 AM

Nov 2007
@ nznznz: Oh I fully agree that Sawako's naivety can (and did) hurt Kazehaya.
I don't think Kazehaya will give up that easily though. (And if he does, than he clearly doesn't deserve her).
But what I meant with Sawako acting out of character, is that I can't see her easily switch her affections from Kazehaya to another guy. She figured out quite fast that she doesn't feel 'that way' about Ryuu and has just realised she only feels 'that way' about Kazehaya.
I agree that a switch like that would be highly original, but they would need a full (24 eps) season to make it at least somewhat believable.
Feb 3, 2011 8:31 AM

Nov 2010
This is the only highlight for me in this episode.
Yumekichi11 said:

..and oh yeah! Chizuru's discovery haha!

The pace is too slow. I want more!! Dx
Feb 3, 2011 10:53 AM

Feb 2009
cleo said:

And no matter how great Yano was this ep, her assumption that Sawako & Kazehaya would be happily texting each other by now, made me facepalm. Same with waiting so long before asking Sawako about the Valentine chocolates. Them being friends, I would think they talk about those things more often.

I understood this scene very differently, I didn't think she was assuming that they were happily texting. I thought she was telling Sawako what would be possible or even likely at that stage of her relationship with Kazehaya, if Sawako wasn't overthinking things so much. Yano was listing the things that had happened between Sawako and Kazehaya and showing her how close they already had become, and that there would be nothing strange or embarrassing if Sawako was to contact Kazehaya, text him or even meet him outside school. I think she was very gently telling Sawako off for ignoring the progress she has made and acting as if she wasn't "entitled" to behaving friendly towards Kazehaya, or as if she was just another girl in his class.

I think Yano spoke to her about that only now because she didn't want to push Sawako before, criticise her and make her uncomfortable. Up to now she has been giving Sawako room to do things her way, as she said in this episode, she wants her to be able to sort out her feelings things herself, come to terms with being in love and develop strength and self-confidence. If Yano had pushed Sawako by forcing her to behave like a more self-confident girl, make her text Kazehaya and go on a date, it would have backfired and Sawako would have found herself in situations she wouldn't have known how to deal with, wondering how she got there and doubting everything.

I'm glad they had a talk about Sawako's feelings though, that she told Yano and Chizu her difficulties, and that Yano got an opportunity to set her head straight in a way. I hope Sawako will be more trusting now and will be able and willing to take the support and advice Yano and Chizu are able and willing to give :)

I'm not sure about Kent, though. I don't know what his motives are, and I don't really trust him. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know about Kazehaya's feelings, though. Up to now he has only seen Sawako hiding in a corner with her chocolates, and Kazehaya leaving the classroom with a petrified Sawako in it, so I guess his conclusion is that it's unrequited love.

This episode was a little frustrating regarding Kazehaya and Sawako, but I think Yano and Chizu saved the episode from being boring. There was a lot of explanation WHY things have come to a standstill and where all the difficulties lie, and Yano had a lot of insight (sharing it with us), which I found pretty satisfaying overall. Also, Chizu's faces ftw. Her flashback of saying what she said to Kazehaya cracked me up so much, that "loose mouth" was pictured perfectly.

I'm glad we're seeing more of Chizu and Yano again, and I'm very much looking forward to next episode! Hope to see some Chizu&Ryuu development!
Feb 3, 2011 12:52 PM

Jan 2011
7godeohs said:
Apparently I'm not the only one that felt that way. The issue is that the nuance is so small between showing Kent helping Sawako and showing Kent being interested in Sawako. The clear difference between those two (and the lack of clarity) will be a factor in the future. Right now Kent is coming across as someone who has ulterior motives, especially during a scene in ep. 3 of the anime that was minor but important.

Yes, I know which scene you mean from episode 3 which sort of implies that he might have ulterior motives. Barring my knowledge of what will actually occur in the future, I’d say that right now I see Kento as a person who is blissfully unaware of the situation he’s trying to smile, jest and flatter his way into. I don’t know what his motives ultimately will be (anime-wise) but for now on the surface it seems as though he wants to help Sawako. Now whether it’s more of a self-gratifying act or more of a genuinely charitable act is something that I cannot yet determine.

What I have a problem with is Kento crossing the line by telling Kazehaya to be less involved with Sawako. I understand his reasons (however flawed they are since they are based on rumors) but I don’t think it was his place to tell Kazehaya that. He doesn’t know Kazehaya like that and he certainly doesn’t know Sawako like that.

CrackityJones said:
I understood this scene very differently, I didn't think she was assuming that they were happily texting. I thought she was telling Sawako what would be possible or even likely at that stage of her relationship with Kazehaya, if Sawako wasn't overthinking things so much. Yano was listing the things that had happened between Sawako and Kazehaya and showing her how close they already had become, and that there would be nothing strange or embarrassing if Sawako was to contact Kazehaya, text him or even meet him outside school. I think she was very gently telling Sawako off for ignoring the progress she has made and acting as if she wasn't "entitled" to behaving friendly towards Kazehaya, or as if she was just another girl in his class.

I think Yano spoke to her about that only now because she didn't want to push Sawako before, criticise her and make her uncomfortable. Up to now she has been giving Sawako room to do things her way, as she said in this episode, she wants her to be able to sort out her feelings things herself, come to terms with being in love and develop strength and self-confidence. If Yano had pushed Sawako by forcing her to behave like a more self-confident girl, make her text Kazehaya and go on a date, it would have backfired and Sawako would have found herself in situations she wouldn't have known how to deal with, wondering how she got there and doubting everything.

I'm glad they had a talk about Sawako's feelings though, that she told Yano and Chizu her difficulties, and that Yano got an opportunity to set her head straight in a way. I hope Sawako will be more trusting now and will be able and willing to take the support and advice Yano and Chizu are able and willing to give :)

I'm not sure about Kent, though. I don't know what his motives are, and I don't really trust him. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know about Kazehaya's feelings, though. Up to now he has only seen Sawako hiding in a corner with her chocolates, and Kazehaya leaving the classroom with a petrified Sawako in it, so I guess his conclusion is that it's unrequited love.

Very nice post. I totally agree with your explanations.
Taylor_elleFeb 3, 2011 1:00 PM
Feb 3, 2011 1:15 PM

Oct 2007
Alot of people are questioning whether Kento actually knows if Kazehaya fancies sawako. He does know, well, initially he did when he first encounters them in the classroom together. After that his lil friend mentioned that Kazehaya was a popular guy who can't help those who don't fit into class, putting that statement in the head of a normal persons third-person view. The thought of a popular guy fancing a unpopular girl is impossible right? which is why he assumes kazehaya doesn't really have deep feelings for sawako
Feb 3, 2011 1:33 PM

Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
^This is very interesting of how you formulated and I would like to have a direct reference as to where in the manga is that part. I would not mind to read and compare with this episode. That being said, I hope Chizuru fixes all this somehow and should Ayane know, I hope she will team up with Chizuru to fix it somehow. I think another setup for Kazehaya and Sawako to be alone is needed. Having Chizuru being responsible it would further up things if Ryuu joins in on that. It would be very much in this series EPIC is all I would say.

If you read the sequence in the manga from where Kento and Kazehaya finishes their conversation, the Kazehaya/Yoshida conversation occurs almost immediately after just as it is portrayed in the anime. Obviously there is a reason why the mangaka had Kazehaya meet Yoshida right after Kento gets through telling him that he doesn't understand Sawako and he's very different from Sawako. I concluded that the mangaka wanted to have someone whose opinon Kazehaya can safely trust push him over into the doubting territory. Yoshida was a good choice to use because she's clueless and would therefore augment the misunderstanding (since that's probably what the mangaka was aiming for) and she's also one of Sawako's best friend so Kazehaya can reasonably trust her opinion. I also believe that Yoshida was needed because in the manga after Kazehaya had the conversation with Kento, moments before meeting Yoshida, he says, "So what if we're different?" I interpreted this to mean that Kazehaya still was not convinced that Sawako and him being different was an issue. Yoshida confirming this, with the added portrayal of an arrow piercing Kazehaya's heart, served to shake Kazehaya's confidence in his understanding of Sawako.

About what you said regarding Ryu, you never know...it just might happen soon. :)

Regarding Sawako falling for another guy, I don't think it would happen because she has incredibly strong feelings for Shota. Feelings like those simply do not disappear that easily. Her feelings that were very firmly rooted in admiration and respect blossomed into something that even she herself finds overwhelming. That's why she's having such a difficult time when she's around Kazehaya.
Taylor_elleFeb 3, 2011 1:41 PM
Feb 3, 2011 4:08 PM
Dec 2007
Great episode as always. Miura has done more for Sawako in four episodes than Kazehaya in the whole first season.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 3, 2011 6:53 PM

May 2010
LOL'd hard at chizuru! she is really very funny...

and i love the ohayou training by the esper sensei Kento.. XD but hm, he's interested in sawako, does he think her love for kazehaya is unrequited? seems so.
again, we have poor kazehaya who doesn't know what to do anymore, having people tell him stuff, and sawako's afraid of him.. awww...

This show is really the best for this season.. :)) it's just so goood...
Feb 3, 2011 7:10 PM

Nov 2009
So Kurumi has some sort of connection with Kento? o_O
Feb 3, 2011 7:30 PM

Mar 2010
Don't let that manipulative cockroach named Miura get into your head Kazehaya.Instead you need to beat the crap out of him and make him drop his ''friendly'' act. That's the only way he can learn to not mess with another man's girl.
Feb 4, 2011 6:44 AM

Feb 2010
really great episodes,,i feel sorry for kazehaya,,
poor kazehaya...wow seriously love is complicated things

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Feb 4, 2011 8:36 AM

May 2010
So I got to see a different Kazehaya. O.o

This Kent guy really reminded me of Kuranosuke from Kuragehime.

Yano and Chizu's conversation was funny. :D
Feb 4, 2011 10:38 AM

Oct 2009
I don't know if I have just not been paying attention in this season, but it felt like this episode had greatly improved background and scenery. Yes, especially the scenery, it was outstanding. Have I just not noticed before? I was delighted by just observing the surroundings through the episode.
Feb 4, 2011 1:05 PM

Nov 2009
I think we can come to a consensus that Chizu and Yano made this episode great even if you were to remove all the other scenes.

So far i am still going for the idea that Kent is trying to help Kazehaya, and will maintain my good impression of him... although his talk is giving me a lout of doubt.

First season i was annoyed by the standstill, but kent has really made this enjoyable, at least moreso in the comedy department.
Feb 4, 2011 5:30 PM

Dec 2010
a LOT of progress into the story this episode. Things have gotten pretty badd. ;((
The confusion in teh story is driving me crazzy! LoL, Chi, shes sooo dense -_-''
Looking forward to the nxt episode.
Feb 4, 2011 8:53 PM
Jan 2009
WHY MUST SAWAKO AND KAZEHAYA BE SO DIFFICULT!???

and dang i knew kent was gonna be evil
Feb 5, 2011 12:22 AM

Jan 2009
I'm really liking the development that's happening, and I'm hoping all this momentum will at least end second season with something. Kento still annoys me though, and he's just muddling it all up.
Feb 5, 2011 5:45 AM

Oct 2009
Amazing. Chizu and Yano are so <3.

Kazehaya is such an idiot T_T, omg. So is Sawako. But this is why I'm in love with Kimi ni Todoke.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2011 5:22 PM

Apr 2010
Chizu <3

Feb 7, 2011 7:22 AM
Jul 2008
Kento is just as munipulative as Kurimi... interesting twist of events, now Kazehaya is being manipulated.
Feb 7, 2011 4:10 PM
Aug 2010
I loved Yano in this episode. She seems like the only char right now with half a brain. And I loled at Chizu P:.

Question though, why are there freaking full fledged reviews for this season already? Seriously can people not wait til its over to actually give a non-biased review?? /rage.
Feb 7, 2011 6:06 PM

Feb 2009
xAmaterasu said:
Question though, why are there freaking full fledged reviews for this season already? Seriously can people not wait til its over to actually give a non-biased review?? /rage.

Yes, I'm with you there. You can't just give a sequel the same rating as the first season just because you hope it's going to be great. There are so many examples where the second season was a disappointment.. though it doesn't look like it's going to be the case with Kimi ni Todoke. Still, doing a review after 1 or 2 episodes is pretty pointless. I always find it helpful when people share their first impressions, but I'd say the forums are the place for that.
Feb 8, 2011 1:36 PM

Sep 2010
I actually kind of like Kento D: Not because he makes things tougher, of course (well, maybe this will make Kazehaya take an action at last...) but I like his random appearance, Kento seems more colorful character than Kazehaya to me :D but for a girl like Sawako Kazehaya is better no doubts:)
Feb 14, 2011 2:20 AM

Jun 2009
Taylor_elle said:
Dear clueless Chizu was by far the funniest thing in this episode. She made me laugh so much that tears came to my eyes. lol
Same here.

And how Yano kicked Kaze's back was like "good job man"
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 21, 2011 7:46 PM

Mar 2010
I don't know if I should hate this anime, or love it. The progression is literally killing me! But I love the emotions and high tensity that comes with every episode! (^.^) I really don't know! Looking forward to the next!
Feb 27, 2011 12:16 AM

Jul 2008
Chizu and Yano are the best friends ever. Best wingwomen? The secondary characters in this show are amazing.

BUT KENT O M G GTFO.
Mar 5, 2011 10:06 AM

Feb 2011
looks like kazehaya got problem
and now he avoid sawako
what the hell is he thinking
Mar 18, 2011 7:38 PM
Jul 2018
that...was an awesome episode

Yani has really stepped up into one of the best characters of the show. Her ability to be perceptive of everything is really beyond her age (er...supposed age in the show)

The last line by kaze...pretty much summed it up for him

"What can i possibly do...?"

hes really stuck in a bad situation - he COULD ask her out and she'd say yes, but like yani pointed out, nothing would actually change. instead he has to "wait" for sadako to muster up courage and build her self-confidence to come up to his level.

but how long would that take? would she even LIKE kaze at that point?

the season is starting to get complicated, dramatic, and im loving it...!
May 28, 2011 3:59 AM

Sep 2008
YAY for Yano finally setting things into action. Her perceptiveness is so refreshing, when the two leading characters are both kind of lacking in that department... at least when it comes to being aware of one another's feelings. Chizu was also great in this episode. Can't wait for the two of them to get some more of the limelight placed on them throughout this second season...

Ugh, but Kurumi seems like she's planning something already. ._. Using Kent as her pawn... or partner in crime. I don't know. Can just tell those two are going to get in the way.
Jun 12, 2011 1:53 PM

Jan 2008
Poor Kazehaya . Funny Chizo . Mistyrious Kataomoi . Slowly Sawako >___>
And really who is Kento ??
I'm looking forward the next episode
Jun 14, 2011 9:14 PM

Oct 2008
I love the bit about her being smart in her studies and all but too dumb to figure out her own feelings. I wish the over acting would go away. People don't make as much sounds in reality -_- Also, how come no one in this show minds their own business?
Jul 11, 2011 6:53 PM

Mar 2009
Kazehaya should just say something.
Jul 25, 2011 12:11 PM

Mar 2011
Go Yano! Hopefully the things she told them will get the ball rolling since I'm getting a little bored.
Sep 14, 2011 3:32 AM

Feb 2008
I love Chizu and Ayane! <3
They're the best friends ever! Snd their scenes are always so funny.
I also love Ryuu. He's great.
※何時も支えて呉れる人達に
日頃の思いを込めた RHAPSODY
APPRECIATION の気持を届け
何時もありがとう、本当ありがとう
仮令どこに立って君の存在に感謝してるよ※

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 15, 2011

211 by Quiddity131 »»
Mar 23, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2011

221 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Feb 22, 2011

156 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zimno - Feb 8, 2011

202 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 6:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.