MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Any anime which fit the following profile? if so please recommend :)
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» Any anime which fit the following profile? if so please recommend :)

01-31-11, 1:01 PM

i have seen so may anime that now its hard to find one i have'nt -.- so yea i need an anime with a super strong,unbeatable male lead from the start cuz i hate it when u have to wait n wait for the character to get stronger . . and he should be cool too in his attitude.. im looking mainly for romance anime with action too . . but i really liked kaichu no maid sama so yea that kind is also preferred :) . . i dont care if it has mechs (but it should be his own mech not like sousei no aquarion -.-) or magic or sword fighting or watever but the main thing is the male lead . . oh and also if its slice of life then please recommend one with good animation :) . . basically anime like-

-chrome shelled regios

-kaze no stigma

-kaichu no maid sama

and so on..

please do not recommend naruto or bleach or one piece or ull be insulting my 8 years of watching anime :P oh and also not anime like Hokuto no Ken cuz they are just too old so i dont like the animation.. any help would be appreciated so thanks :)

01-31-11, 1:13 PM

- super strong,unbeatable male lead
- cool
- romance and action

Sounds like Star Driver

01-31-11, 3:14 PM

Special A (the guy's unbeatable in a different way)

01-31-11, 5:05 PM

It is difficult to do without knowing what you have watched and how you rated it. Take a look at any of these you haven't seen.

Basalisk
Blood +
Blue Seed
Ceres, Celestial Legend
Chrono Crusade
City Hunter
Crying Freeman
Elemental Gelade
Emma: A Victorian Romance
Escaflowne
Fushigi Yuugi
Gravitation (Yaoi)
Hanasakeru Seishonen
Heroic Age
Inuyasha
Jin-Roh - the Wolf Brigade
Jyu Oh Sei
Kaikan Phrase
Kemonozume
Kurozuka
Marmalade Boy
Mirage of Blaze (shonen-ai)
Paradise Kiss
Record of Lodoss War
Samurai X: Refelction
Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal
Speed Grapher
Tears to Tiara
Tytania
Utawarerumono
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Zegapain
-animeS - The plural of anime is anime. More than one deer is still deer. There is no damn "s".
-epic |ˈepik| noun•a work portraying heroic deeds/adventures covering an long period of time - adjective • heroic/grand in scale or character
Active Military, Prior Service, and Veteran's Anime Club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25937&time=1299710079

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices