Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2011 2:18 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was a rather surprising development! Especially by none other than our famous NTR PoRO. It's not what you expect from PoRO, and I actually loved it :) way to go! More of this type of hentai!! Good hentai = one person getting laid by more than one woman. Or vise versa. :P
Feb 1, 2011 8:34 AM

Mar 2009
I am unimaginably happy that PoRO did not screw up that ending. Finally, their talent at producing hentai as hot as hell has been put to use for something other than, well, their usual.

The final sex scene was a bit odd in my opinion, though. Both Miharu and Futaba seem like the kind of people who would not actually be super-okay with that, if you know what I mean.

I'm still not thrilled with our Nameless Male Protagonist. He's somewhat less nameless in this episode, but still...

Oh well. Episode 2 was hot, and that's what counts, right? RIGHT!?
Feb 1, 2011 2:48 PM

Jul 2010
Erodude said:
I am unimaginably happy that PoRO did not screw up that ending. Finally, their talent at producing hentai as hot as hell has been put to use for something other than, well, their usual.

The final sex scene was a bit odd in my opinion, though. Both Miharu and Futaba seem like the kind of people who would not actually be super-okay with that, if you know what I mean.

I'm still not thrilled with our Nameless Male Protagonist. He's somewhat less nameless in this episode, but still...

Oh well. Episode 2 was hot, and that's what counts, right? RIGHT!?

His name is Ushio, and I can translate the last part. Ushio was telling Miharu about how she fell and lost her memories, then Miharu knew Futaba was in the closet and Futaba was like, I guess you finally got your memories back. Then Miharu was like Ushio's penis is her specialty, then Futaba said, that's fine, it's your specialty until it gets taken. (by her obviously) Then, they have a threesome, and then it's basically just them all love-dovey...
Feb 2, 2011 10:24 AM

Mar 2009
Haha, that's not what I meant. I (a) know what his name is, and (b) understand what happened. I just feel that Ushio is completely generic, and that Miharu and Futaba are both possessive/jealous enough people to not be particularly happy with a threesome.

Also, how the hell did Futaba get into the closet? Did she just walk in, open the closet, get inside, and then shut the door? How could you NOT notice that? And while I'm on the topic of things that don't make sense, that bucket of water scene was ridiculous. How do you trip over a bucket and get the water to splash THAT high up? Maybe Ushio is secretly a professional bucket-kicker...which would explain why he looks like he kicked the bucket during every single sex scene.

Not that ANY of this matters. I made the point in my review that the writing is flawed, and that I don't really care.
Feb 12, 2011 1:50 AM

Jun 2009
I swear I have to rub my eyes twice when I saw this one was made by PORO.

I really liked it and though this kind of hentai's is kinda cliche as long as the art, the characters and the story is descent, then me likes. I also like Oni Chichi even though it's rape because it incest (though not really) and not NTR.
Feb 12, 2011 7:33 AM

Feb 2010
Somehow the first episode was way better than 2nd one. I hoped that when she'll get her memories back, she'll change (become a bit more cute, coz when she was shy, at the same time she was soooo HOT and i don't like tsunderes)
If i should rate both eisodes separate: 1st - 9, 2nd - 8.

Feb 12, 2011 7:48 AM

Feb 2010
Somehow the first episode was way better than 2nd one. I hoped that when she'll get her memories back, she'll change (become a bit more cute, coz when she was shy, at the same time she was soooo HOT and i don't like tsunderes)
If i should rate both eisodes separate: 1st - 9, 2nd - 8.

Mar 14, 2011 9:58 AM

Apr 2009
Wait, they both got rings? O_o I was assuming this would at least have a different than the usual harem ending when he became resolute and began resisting Futaba's advances after the second half of this episode. Ughh I never learn, there goes my expectations of hentai plots again.

Still...it was good while it lasted XD

Off-topic: The lags here in MAL are finally getting to my nerves after two months of daily usage and patience. X(
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 6, 2011 9:43 PM

Mar 2009
Threesome endings are boring.
Aug 6, 2011 9:47 PM

Dec 2010
Something about PoRo's hentai rubs me the wrong way. I don't mean the subject material.

The animation and art style. I don't know what it is.
Aug 27, 2011 4:59 AM

Mar 2009
notsureifsrs said:
Something about PoRo's hentai rubs me the wrong way. I don't mean the subject material.

Is it that they apparently have, at most, three different character models for ALL of their productions?
Aug 27, 2011 5:20 AM

Dec 2010
Erodude said:

Is it that they apparently have, at most, three different character models for ALL of their productions?
That's sorta true, you see a lot of sameface/lifting, but that's true for many studios.
The art just doesn't feel solid enough. It's sorta light feeling.

It's not I can't whack to it. I could probably whack to anything. It's that I think if the coloring, shading and lines were a bit different I'd like it more. Yeah that does sound like its a design issue, but it's not like I can't find the girls cute.

And something about the censorship makes it worse. It's pretty the same as any other hentai but somehow it feels like I'm seeing even less here.
Oct 3, 2012 8:48 AM
Oct 2012
tofei said:
Wait, they both got rings? O_o I was assuming this would at least have a different than the usual harem ending when he became resolute and began resisting Futaba's advances after the second half of this episode. Ughh I never learn, there goes my expectations of hentai plots again.

Still...it was good while it lasted XD

Off-topic: The lags here in MAL are finally getting to my nerves after two months of daily usage and patience. X(
Yeah, apparently screwing your sisters lover gets you co-engaged somehow. Or something. Honestly, i think she accepted the whole "my little sister is/was taking him from me" a little too much a grain of salt,haha.
Jan 15, 2013 5:16 PM

Aug 2012
BESTTTTT!!! 10/10 EASILY !!!
Jun 25, 2013 10:35 PM

Jun 2013
Miharu <3
Apr 3, 2015 2:20 AM

Aug 2014
lol the ending 2 rings ;d true small harem ;d You can't have 2 wives in Japan lol ;o Southern and Western Asia and Africa but not Japan :S
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 18, 2015 7:16 AM
Oct 2013
ushio still too passive in futaba h scenes. But he was reluctant to do her and it led to his decision to choose miharu so it was Not bad.

H scenes with amnesia miharu are best! That anal was HOT, how she was scared and kept saying it felt weird (>ω<)

It was beautiful how he 'broke up' with futaba and put the engagement ring on miharu's finger and it not fitting straight away was cute. But then it was all ruined when she regained her tsuntsun self and turned into 3P (*´>д<)

The way thst framed the ending with the ring was like they were making it look ambiguous on purpose. ring of left hand, but it left out all the other details which could have alluded to who's hand it was Such as the edge of the steps, the legs of the wearer (whether or not they had thigh highs on). Considering the distance between the two girls, was likely futaba though.

And what was with the hair styles at the end? Image change? (´・_・`)
May 23, 2015 6:44 AM

Oct 2009
Erodude said:
I am unimaginably happy that PoRO did not screw up that ending. Finally, their talent at producing hentai as hot as hell

notsureifsrs said:

I wonder why most people praise PoRO so much. It was always one of my least favourite studios, their works fail to excite me and just bore instead. What I especially dislike is the generic animation, but everything about this studio sucks actually

Erodude said:
Also, how the hell did Futaba get into the closet? Did she just walk in, open the closet, get inside, and then shut the door? How could you NOT notice that?

Yeah btw, I wondered same exact thing. Although she did not snuck in unnoticed, at least not by Miharu. But my guess is that the closet may be opened from the adjacent room?

User-san said:
It was beautiful how he 'broke up' with futaba and put the engagement ring on miharu's finger and it not fitting straight away was cute.

Take into account that she's still growing, so with time her finger is bound to become even thicker, so I think they will need to enlarge it

User-san said:
The way thst framed the ending with the ring was like they were making it look ambiguous on purpose. ring of left hand, but it left out all the other details which could have alluded to who's hand it was Such as the edge of the steps, the legs of the wearer (whether or not they had thigh highs on). Considering the distance between the two girls, was likely futaba though.

User-san said:
And what was with the hair styles at the end? Image change? (´・_・`)

It grew up? It was just to show that some time has passed
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 5:15 PM
Nov 15, 2015 5:26 AM

Mar 2009
Serhiyko said:
I wonder why most people praise PoRO so much. It was always one of my least favourite studios, their works fail to excite me and just bore instead. What I especially dislike is the generic animation, but everything about this studio sucks actually
For me, what stands out most about PoRO is their cinematography during sex scenes. They often manage to keep viewers aware of the participants' positions both with respect to each other AND in the context of the greater physical space, while somehow also maintaining focus on where the real action is happening, if you know what I mean. This can end up requiring creative, only-possible-in-animation camera placement and/or slight bending of perspective.

Also, they tend to cycle through sexual positions at a good clip (diversity is key, after all). Furthemore, there's something about the way the girls react that makes them seem more aroused and "into it" (without rewatching and studying carefully, I couldn't tell you the exact source of that impression).

Oh, and don't forget that PoRO's amazing technicolor dreamboats are high-octane fetish fuel. And if pink-haired bishoujo don't do it for you, I don't know what will.
ErodudeNov 15, 2015 5:32 AM
Nov 16, 2015 10:33 AM

Oct 2009
Erodude said:
For me, what stands out most about PoRO is their cinematography during sex scenes. They often manage to keep viewers aware of the participants' positions both with respect to each other AND in the context of the greater physical space, while somehow also maintaining focus on where the real action is happening, if you know what I mean. This can end up requiring creative, only-possible-in-animation camera placement and/or slight bending of perspective.

Also, they tend to cycle through sexual positions at a good clip (diversity is key, after all). Furthemore, there's something about the way the girls react that makes them seem more aroused and "into it" (without rewatching and studying carefully, I couldn't tell you the exact source of that impression).

Oh, and don't forget that PoRO's amazing technicolor dreamboats are high-octane fetish fuel. And if pink-haired bishoujo don't do it for you, I don't know what will.

For me, their depiction of sex scenes looks too glossy and sleek, so it doesn't feel nasty or sexual enough to fascinate me
Feb 2, 2016 12:07 PM

Oct 2015
Good art and solid animation.

But sincerely, it was an ´Ok´ hentai for me. Aside that amensia, nothing too special.
Some good sex scenes and situations, but sometimes boring. And the guy is just like a doll during sex scenes.

Well... as an overall, that was ´fine´, I guess.
6/10

PS.: Glad that PoRo didn't go to Rape and/or NTR´s route, finally and thankfully.
TechOtaku-hFeb 2, 2016 1:32 PM
Apr 28, 2018 2:12 PM
Oct 2016
Lawren-Theroux said:
...And then I was bacon

Yeah... What was that exactly?
Feb 20, 2023 4:26 PM

Nov 2010
Even an anime character doesn't agree immediately to anal. In real life, it's so much harder to find one, and in my case, I haven't met one yet. Anyway, I love that anal on Miharu! She's hot, and her ass deserves to get some love! I got so aroused from that!
Those barrage of insults was funny!
Futaba looks cute with longer hair. I like Miharu's new hairstyle too. 7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fukubiki! Triangle: Miharu After Episode 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 6, 2011

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 19, 2023 8:39 PM

» epizode

darknes90 - Aug 1, 2010

4 by SurferDude »»
Dec 17, 2010 6:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.