MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bakuman Episode 17 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bakuman. »» Bakuman Episode 17 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Bakuman Episode 17 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

75 77.32%
4 out of 5: Liked it

20 20.62%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 2.06%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 97

01-30-11, 2:29 PM

Loved this episode. I hope after this Mashiro and Takagi can make something fantastic.

I noticed there appears to be a female manga artist in the ending, I desperately want to see her (too many males drawing manga in this show).

01-30-11, 3:30 PM

brilliant episode..

01-30-11, 3:56 PM

I wasn't expecting young characters with white hair. xD Good episode! I like how they developed the side characters a little.

01-30-11, 4:03 PM

Loved it! Got to see more of Nizuma and really get a feel for the character. The two other assistants are cool also!

01-30-11, 4:10 PM

belatkuro said:
HawthorneKitty said:
I wonder how Kubo's workplace is like...
Bet he doesn't have assistants to do his backgrounds

It's not like Bleach doesn't have backgrounds because Kubo can't afford them, it's just that it's his style and he doesn't want to have backgrounds.

01-30-11, 4:48 PM

Takagi didn't show up much this episode :(

01-30-11, 5:38 PM

Niizuma & Fukuda~~ <3~
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~

01-30-11, 7:11 PM

I was prepared to not like Eiji at all, but he is slowly becoming one of my favs.
I'm a little bummed because Hattori wasn't in this episode.
Fukuda-san is a bit mean-spirited when it comes to Nakai. He's talks to Nakai and about Nakai as if he chose to be 33 years old, unserialized, and an assistant.
Fukuda-san is a very nice piece of eye candy, but he seems like an ass!

01-30-11, 7:28 PM

And Nakai~~~ It's awesome to see this part of the manga animated... I barely remember it but I can finally retake those memories and realise why I thought the start was really good... While Shujin is having his time getting over his severe case of writer's block alongside with Kaya while writing her novel, Mashiro learns some stuff here and there.... All thanks to Fukuda Eiji and a bit of Nakai

Fukuda was certainly interesting since he's been a Tezuka contender twice and has been relegated to the runner up positions due to the genius of our dear Niizuma... He will be a decent and worthy rival in the future for Niizuma and for Ashirogi... He really knows how stuff works and that's good to see.

In Comparison the poor Nakai hasn't been serialised even once in his life and he has only won a prize 10 years ago... Imo Fukuda tried really hard to fire him up... It's such a shame that such guy still tries but can't... There's a time and place to give up but it's rather a bit too sad that he hasn't given up yet.... If he just wrote an interesting story I'm pretty sure he can end up in the regular roster of Jack Magazine... It's true that his drawings are really good... But... Oh wells... poor guy... being laugh at and looked down at is not kewl at all... Ganbare Nakai!

It's good to see that Niizuma had flaws... but now that Fukuda and Mashiro have helped him out he will be pretty much unstoppable!! It's true that editors might break your rhythm and line of work but if they help you out too then you should at least her their opinion.... Just as he did with Mashiro and Fukuda...

I also wanna see Aoki Ko animated!! Maybe she will appear in episode 19.... Or maybe in next one... Who knows but things will get more interesting from now on

Signs,
Green

01-30-11, 9:11 PM

saxophone15 said:
I noticed there appears to be a female manga artist in the ending, I desperately want to see her (too many males drawing manga in this show).
I agree! Not that I dislike our male cast, but it'd be nice to have a female who isn't there to be a girlfriend. :)

Loved this episode to pieces. Fukuda-san is just purely amazing. Why did I have this show rated a 7? I bumped it up to an 8, which I should have done a long time ago. Bakuman is probably going to at least be a 9 by the time it's finished, though.

Anyways, did I mention Fukuda-san is awesome? I love his personality! And I loved those three brainstorming for Eiji. That was just great. I can't wait to see how all of this turns it. And I'm sure Takagi will have an incredible name waiting for Mashiro when they get back to writing/drawing. ^_^

01-30-11, 9:30 PM

Seeing the four artists interact in that room was really enjoyable. The whole episode shined for me and I didn't mind at all that the setting didn't change at all through most of the episode.

01-30-11, 10:44 PM

Great episode. Fukuda's voice suits his character. And seeing him animated brings out the fangirl in me. ^.^

Pheefa said:
This may have been the only episode where I didn't want to punch Moritaka in the face =D
True, I never got his appeal, yet he somehow always ends up near the top in popularity polls. :S

01-30-11, 11:36 PM

They did a great job casting for Fukuda's voice. Fits him well.

01-31-11, 1:37 AM

whoever doesnt feel sorry for Nakai should go and jump down a building

Awesome Sig by Lailide

01-31-11, 3:54 AM

Great episode. ^^ At first I didn't like Fukuda but he's actually quite nice person. :) Although, he shouldn't be that rude with poor Nakai. :(
And Nizuma is awesome as always. ^^ I loved serious Nizuma. :D

01-31-11, 9:17 AM

Oh~ I've been looking forward to seeing this part animated.
Fukuda is like Mello and Nears kid. He has the personality of Mello, but the hair of Near.

01-31-11, 12:59 PM

Awesome episode! I thought Eiji was really cocky but he was a good guy afterall :P

01-31-11, 1:50 PM

Hmm I always thought Fukuda had blonde hair (I dunno if he was on any of the colour pages) and I'd forgotten how pathetic Nakai was at the start O_o

01-31-11, 2:19 PM

billng said:
That silver hair is to die for! Fukuda is cool!

Yeah I thought it looked kinda hot and also he has a slim sexy body.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

01-31-11, 3:25 PM

Superb episode, it will get serious from now on!

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices