Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 28, 2011 11:45 PM

Jun 2008
Wasabi said:
What the fuck? Is there ANY arc that doesn't involve Touma doing the same shit over and over again? How the fuck did he even manage to get out from that pile of crosses without a damn scratch? I am disappointed at how they turned Kanzaki into some generic deredere girl. Judging from all the Misaka in the next episode, it looks pretty terrible.

Actually this episode is a PERFECT representation of how this season has gone so far:

Step #1 Blah, blah, blah, Religion BS talk, enter antagonistic Roman Catholic villain

Step #2 Touma uses his HAX powers along with his BS speech to start the fight

Step #3 Along the way a Loli will be punched, kicked, or some kind of mistreatment

Step #4 Antagonist WINS the fight...

Step #5 Wait a minute....Touma used his HAX powers again, and somehow beats the antagonist, despite the fact that he or she is actually stronger than him

Final Step Touma is in the hospital, and we get Index annoying him and the viewers...
Jan 29, 2011 12:05 AM
Apr 2009
The Pope speaks fluent Japanese...
Jan 29, 2011 12:17 AM

Sep 2008
lilmp89 said:
The Pope speaks fluent Japanese...

Well, speaking in tongues is listed as one of the common gifts of god. Guess it makes sense.
Jan 29, 2011 12:34 AM

Sep 2008
Wasabi said:
I am disappointed at how they turned Kanzaki into some generic deredere girl. Judging from all the Misaka in the next episode, it looks pretty terrible.

To be fair she hasn't actually expressed any dere yet. Hard to get without hearing her thoughts here. At the end of volume seven if we'll recall she was just flustered. Tsuchimikada knows how to push her buttons. Here after tsuchimikada teased her a bit she had a moment alone with a mirror and wondered what it would be like to be the type of girl who can pull off sexy costumes. A contemplation of a happier life where she doesn't always have to maintain the strong warrior woman image. Didn't actually have anything to do with Touma.

Honestly I don't think her wishing she could be a bit more feminine is a huge issue, but it might be for some people. Your complaint might still be the same, but I felt the need to clarify that she hasn't suddenly turned into some cutesy girl crushing over the protagonist.

Re: next episode. I am so excited we finally get the winter uniform! God I love Misaka, but her outfit leaves much to be desired. Not the winter uniform though. Winter uniform is a beautiful thing.
Jan 29, 2011 12:35 AM
Nov 2009
God that was awful, I hope the magic side of the story never existed. It's so damn boring and those nuns and religious shit annoy the fuck out of me. And seriously, it's getting really repetitive, every arc ends the same fucking way, Touma punches the bad guy and wins. At first I was so hyped about this show since season 1 was actually decent, now I'm not even looking forward to seeing the next episode, just like Star Driver.
Jan 29, 2011 12:38 AM

Nov 2009
check said:
God that was awful, I hope the magic side of the story never existed. It's so damn boring and those nuns and religious shit annoy the fuck out of me. And seriously, it's getting really repetitive, every arc ends the same fucking way, Touma punches the bad guy and wins. At first I was so hyped about this show since season 1 was actually decent, now I'm not even looking forward to seeing the next episode, just like Star Driver.

Ugh. I can't believe I'm agreeing with you here. There's barely any development in the series, and while Index had some sort of plot and development, Index II felt like a complete waste of time. It seems as if this season was designed to be 24 episodes of fan-service with an excuse of a plot stuck in it. I was expecting something more along hte lines of Railgun.
Jan 29, 2011 12:41 AM

Nov 2009
What a bland ending to that arc, -_-
Railgun was certainly more exciting for me.
Jan 29, 2011 1:08 AM

May 2009
lonewolf80 said:
check said:

Ugh. I can't believe I'm agreeing with you here. There's barely any development in the series, and while Index had some sort of plot and development, Index II felt like a complete waste of time. It seems as if this season was designed to be 24 episodes of fan-service with an excuse of a plot stuck in it. I was expecting something more along hte lines of Railgun.

> implying Railgun wasn't designed to be 24 episodes of fan-service with an excuse of a plot stuck in it
> lol
Jan 29, 2011 1:15 AM
Mar 2010
This is why I don't like the magic arcs adaptions...

Anyway, Kugimiya Rie character GET!
Finally, the long awaited arc has come:
Jan 29, 2011 1:41 AM

Oct 2010
Gangler said:
Agree with you Gangler in regards to Kanzaki. I don't think she ever was Tsundere at all. I think it was Tsuchimikado and I think Magnus sometimes may also push her buttons. About the winter uniforms, is that why Touma is different and Uiharu?
check said:
God that was awful, I hope the magic side of the story never existed. It's so damn boring and those nuns and religious shit annoy the fuck out of me.
I can say the same thing adding the fan service is a lost of time and space and I am catholic of all things.
herox3 said:
Finally, the long awaited arc has come:
I just hope that Shirai does not screw up like she did with that bonfire dance.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 29, 2011 2:12 AM

Sep 2009
This arc felt a little weak to me. I'm ready to go back to the science stuff (and Misaka).
Jan 29, 2011 2:55 AM
Dec 2008
The preview is actually more entertaining than the episode itself.
Jan 29, 2011 2:59 AM

Jan 2009
Touma, looking smarter than usual today.

And oh what a superb plot twist it'd be if Touma actually died.
Loli-punch, failed. Hit the wrong target. Tch, too bad.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 29, 2011 3:05 AM

Jan 2011
Yay, Accelerator and Last Order's appearance for next episode!
Longing for this arc to end, so yeah.
Jan 29, 2011 3:05 AM

Sep 2008
Oosran said:

And oh what a superb plot twist it'd be if Touma actually died.
Loli-punch, failed. Hit the wrong target. Tch, too bad.

Lol. Yes. I'm sure the everyone would sing their praises when they made Index the actual main character and not just he namesake after Touma valiantly died in honorable combat.
Jan 29, 2011 3:17 AM

Nov 2008
-As usual, Touma's misfortune doesn't apply to death xDD

-And this episode left me wonder, the Frog-faced doctor wanted Touma to be in his hospital and not to other hospitals. Does that mean Academy city doesn't want the whole world to know about his powers?

-I find it funny when people talk leaving them defenseless and somehow enemies wont attack them to finish their speeches. xDD

-Meh, now it doesn't matter to me if they rush too much at this point since they are doing that at the beginning. Rather I'm enjoying that they could conclude the arc and add more stories especially when they put returning characters. xDD

-PS: Biagio sounded like a narrator more than a mere antagonist xDD
DenjaXJan 29, 2011 3:26 AM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 29, 2011 3:33 AM

Feb 2010
check said:

i agree this season is very repetitive hope they change it in the last ep.
Jan 29, 2011 3:46 AM

Sep 2008
DenjaX said:
-=
-I find it funny when people talk leaving them defenseless and somehow enemies wont attack them to finish their speeches. xDD

I always laugh at the excessive use of second winds ^^ This being said there wasn't too much of that this arc. What I did notice was that Touma was far more agile than he's been portrayed in the past. Watch him dodging those crosses and arrow crosses and try and think how much quicker the accelerator battle would have ended if he'd been able to pull the old "Dodge the railway chucks while simultaneously running in for the dramatic midair punch" back then. I don't like it when Touma gets like that. He's a street fighter, not a ninja. I get that street fighting is a bit more extreme in academy city, but either he has that kind of finesse or he doesn't. Don't just arbitrarily turn it on when you think it'll make a fight cooler.

As a side note when people complain about Touma being able to take too many punches I don't think they're fully grasping the "Touma is a street fighter" thing. Just for a moment try and think about the fact that he is a non superpowered entity who makes a regular habit of picking fights, living in the city he lives in. Remember the opening scene in episode one? Try and imagine that it's not the first time he pulled a stunt like that, and the other instances didn't have Mikoto involved.

DenjaX said:

-And this episode left me wonder, the Frog-faced doctor wanted Touma to be in his hospital and not to other hospitals. Does that mean Academy city doesn't want the whole world to know about his powers?

iirc since touma is technically an esper (He's been put through all the experiments) normal hospitals aren't suited to treat him. Biologically different from a normal person. Also if the doctors got too detailed with the examinations they could figure out some of the science behind espers and Academy city is still keeping that under wraps. No need to let everyone else start building their esper armies any sooner than they have to lol.
Jan 29, 2011 4:05 AM

Jul 2009
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean!
Self righteous holy fanatic inquisitors are always fun xD

This episode had one really good scene though, when Touma got crushed beneath those crosses and blood splattered everywhere, I so sincerely hoped he died at that moment my heart skipped of joy (^.^)

Apparently there must have been a crate of ketchup there though since Touma didn't have one single drop of blood on his clothes nor any bruises on his body...

He really must be the most annoying and hypocritical protagonist ever. So goddamn tired of those speeches >.<
EternalDreamerJan 29, 2011 4:36 AM
Jan 29, 2011 4:06 AM
May 2010
Man, what happens to this show? Index I is one of my favorite animes and also the beginning of season II had a nice feel to it.
But now? I see annoying side-characters getting most of the sreentime. Actions are so predictable, random superpowers keep popping up, antagonists have no significant personality at all.

I didn't think it was even possible to screw it up that bad ..
Jan 29, 2011 5:03 AM
Jan 2011
Wasabi said:
What the fuck? Is there ANY arc that doesn't involve Touma doing the same shit over and over again? How the fuck did he even manage to get out from that pile of crosses without a damn scratch? I am disappointed at how they turned Kanzaki into some generic deredere girl. Judging from all the Misaka in the next episode, it looks pretty terrible.
How did he manage to get away from the pile of crosses? This might, though not cure myself may be considered foreshadowing.

Also, i think people aren't liking this season mainly cuz of the dahaisesai arc. Cuz litereally it went like this

1st arc-was supposed to be in season 1
2nd arc-he punched a girl.
3rd- accelerator beats the girl,kuroko saved by touma.
4th-6 episodes of a wild goose chase. I agree with anime only fans i would be annoyed to.
5th arc-pretty good
6th arc-the rest of the episode, might have what people want out of this series. At least i believe it does.

so really, no one liked the 4th arc of the season
desolatoJan 30, 2011 2:21 PM
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Jan 29, 2011 6:26 AM

May 2009
Picture removed by Chavez, it altered the page layout.
All of you Index fags are mad.
ChavezJan 30, 2011 2:22 AM
Jan 29, 2011 7:16 AM

Aug 2009
bad story ? bad animations ? long boring speeches ?
As long as I get Wakamoto and he almost killed Touma is enough for me
Jan 29, 2011 7:24 AM

Nov 2008
XxsamurixX said:

Where's Kuroko when you need her?

Jan 29, 2011 7:26 AM

Oct 2010
good episode
cant wait for the next one cuz its got accelerator, last order, new op, and... a penalty game!
Jan 29, 2011 7:55 AM

Feb 2010
lonewolf80 said:
check said:

You just described all of Railgun, 24 episodes of fan service with an excuse of a plot stuck in it.
Jan 29, 2011 8:17 AM

May 2010
Finally this arc has come to an end.

edit: not sure whether I've already notified you of this before, but it's unnecessary to post your signature in your comment, as it's already in the designated space for your forum signature.
desolatoJan 30, 2011 2:10 PM
Jan 29, 2011 8:34 AM

Jun 2009
DenjaX said:
-PS: Biagio sounded like a narrator more than a mere antagonist xDD

Especially when he was talking to Agnese.

> Narrator makes snarky remark at Sanzen'in Nagi.

Also, @xxsamurixx: I see what you did there.
>> Busy having a heart attaHNNNNGGGGG
Jan 29, 2011 8:52 AM

Mar 2010
Well this arc was pretty satisfying for me.
It wasn't the best tho, but next week we're finally gonna get to my favorite arc outta the novel. (:
God's Right Seat is gonna get the shit punched outta her from Touma. d:

Also expecting the Penalty Game to be pretty time its nice that Misaka is getting some airtime finally, as well as Accelerator and Last Order.
Jan 29, 2011 9:21 AM

Feb 2009
So apparently Touma has amazing healing abilites, since he emerged without signs of scratches and blood from that pile of crosses >_>
Aside from that, I feel really bored watching this. Not even Wakamoto or Kanzaki in maid uniform saved it. Bumping down my score here.
Next episode seems like the start of the arc that my friend said that is really really good but really really confusing as well. I hope it's true.
First off, let's see that date.

Speaking of Kanzaki, I don't understand what Tsuchimikado meant by her troubling Touma again.
Jan 29, 2011 10:36 AM

Jan 2008
The ending with ToumaxMisaka was so cute.

I loved how Index blushed while talking to Touma while he was being hauled away to Academy City's jet.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jan 29, 2011 10:36 AM

Nov 2009
viral_hun said:
> implying Railgun wasn't designed to be 24 episodes of fan-service with an excuse of a plot stuck in it
> lol
At least Railgun's plot actually moved along at a faster pace than that of grass growing in my backyard.
desolatoJan 30, 2011 2:11 PM
Jan 29, 2011 10:57 AM
Jan 2011
belatkuro said:

I know, in the novels im like WTF he's all right. Turns out its foreshadowing that anyone can look forward to.
belatkuro said:

Speaking of Kanzaki, I don't understand what Tsuchimikado meant by her troubling Touma again.

When he saved index, helped stop Gabriel, and helped save the amakusas twice.

edit: merged posts.
desolatoJan 30, 2011 2:11 PM

Jan 29, 2011 11:17 AM

Dec 2007
Gangler said:
He's about as selfish as any of the mormon missionaries who give two years of their young lives to preach the word of their lord without profit or gain.

Huh, I don't recall attempting to annihilate cities on my mission. Maybe I was doing it wrong.

Also, woot, Biribiri next episode.
Jan 29, 2011 11:40 AM

Jun 2008
Hoppy said:
XxsamurixX said:

I can already imagine what she'll say:

ugh, how dare a disgusting guy touch my precious Onee-sama!

and for once I would agree with her, I'd rather see Mikoto go full out YURI before an idiotic and below average protagonist such as Touma gets his hands on her.
Jan 29, 2011 12:12 PM

Jul 2010
Touma need new powers and that's it. Last minute Kanzaki make this episode worth watch. Looking forward to Penalty Game.
Jan 29, 2011 1:58 PM
Jan 2010
I don't see whats wrong with Touma being treated anywhere but Academy City it's not like Imagine Breaker shows up on any tests.

I like how when looking for Touma Misaka goes to the hospital and leaves a message with the frog faced doctor.

what volume does the next major event with Accelerator occur when he fights that other guy?
Jan 29, 2011 2:08 PM

Dec 2009
Next episode looks promising ^^

At least we got some cool aktion this episode :)
yuno6.jpg
Jan 29, 2011 2:18 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
XxsamurixX said:
That's why I mentioned I don't want her to screw this event. She already screwed up the bonfire dance.
alexcampos said:

I can already imagine what she'll say:
ugh, how dare a disgusting guy touch my precious Onee-sama!
and for once I would agree with her, I'd rather see Mikoto go full out YURI before an idiotic and below average protagonist such as Touma gets his hands on her.
You obviously have not seen the hentai fan mangas out there of Touma x Misaka my friend. :P They are really well showed and rather serious than just all sex.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 29, 2011 2:43 PM

Sep 2008
Meddigo said:
Gangler said:
He's about as selfish as any of the mormon missionaries who give two years of their young lives to preach the word of their lord without profit or gain.

Huh, I don't recall attempting to annihilate cities on my mission. Maybe I was doing it wrong.

Also, woot, Biribiri next episode.

Lol. No you don't. That's because you're a member of a much kinder religion than wakamoto over here. Try and keep in mind that when the catholic church was big on missionary work, going out, exploring the world, spreading the word of god, that cultural genocide was a huge part of the process (The destroying of a culture w/o necessarily killing). The fact that you're part of a relatively new religion that hasn't had time to get corrupted is nice. It means you have an abundance of ways to serve the lord with kindness and you aren't really asked to do anything too harmful to anyone.

Wakamoto is a member of the catholic church, and furthermore a member of it's secret inner circles that still bears strong similarities to times when the religion was at the peak of its' power. His holy calling is not "spread the word of God, but don't be a dick about it". He's been assigned as a crusader. His holy calling is to eliminate the belief in science from this world, and he's been given specific instructions how. The only difference between him and a mormon missionary, is one was assigned to be God's friendly face, and the other was assigned to be God's vengeful hand. Doesn't change the fact that he's devoted his life to his lord, furthering what he believes to be a holy cause.

Also, Woot! Birirbiri next episode!
Jan 29, 2011 3:26 PM
Jan 2011
Dan777 said:
I don't see whats wrong with Touma being treated anywhere but Academy City it's not like Imagine Breaker shows up on any tests.

I like how when looking for Touma Misaka goes to the hospital and leaves a message with the frog faced doctor.

what volume does the next major event with Accelerator occur when he fights that other guy?

V.12 at the end continued on V.13

Jan 29, 2011 5:27 PM

Apr 2010
Gangler said:
I really don't get why Biagio gets so much flak. People criticize him for being selfish and... blasphemous? Yeah, I don't get it. He's all about smiting the sinners, unbelievers, heretics and heathens. It's a perfectly valid religious focus backed by a great many bible passages, lots of catholic specific dogma, and likely the actual calling assigned to him by his church. He's about as selfish as any of the mormon missionaries who give two years of their young lives to preach the word of their lord without profit or gain. He's the rough character design of Alexander Anderson, who I wouldn't describe as a selfish blasphemer so much as an awesome crusader. Heck, that's pretty much what he was doing. A crusade. Wiping out a new belief system that is offensive to their lord.
Forcing your own believes upon others is also a form of being selfish.
People like that are just obsessed believing that they way of there religion is the only way someone can live.
Someone who is obsessed is a danger not only to those around him but also to themselves, since they will stop at nothing to achieve there goals.

There is nothing wrong with trying to spread a religion but don't force people into it.

As for this episode it was very action based tho it did show some things about the Roman Catholic church or rather the pope in this case.
Who seems to disapprove of Academy city and science.
And he is willing to kill millions destroy society and bring it back to the middle ages in other words he is acting out of his obsession and out of greed since he would gain from this.
All that in order to gain more power.
IndexFanboy214 said:
"‘Kamijou Touma. Quickly investigate the above named person. If he’s confirmed to be an enemy of God, eliminate him’.
Even if the Roman Catholics want to mobilise, or even send out ‘God’s Right Seat’, they have to prepare a document to allow an assassination.
The order will be carried out within 5 days."
This is just more prove of how obsessed the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church are aiming to take out every obstacle that gets in there way.
And it seems they see Touma as a major threat.
Jan 29, 2011 5:35 PM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
You obviously have not seen the hentai fan mangas out there of Touma x Misaka my friend. :P They are really well showed and rather serious than just all sex.

I've seen a few...they're ok

But, I just don't think they match up as well as many people think they do.

I mean as a FANBOY, I would love Mikoto to turn Yuri and be with Kuroko, but I know that is unrealistic nor would it make much sense.

Touma and Mikoto just seems like an odd pairing to me, although it could just be me.

After all, Mikoto is one of my TOP 10 favorite anime girls, and I DON'T LIKE TOUMA, I don't hate him, I just think he's Below average as the main protagonist.

Seeing one of my favorite anime girls with a character I don't like irks me.
Jan 29, 2011 5:37 PM

Aug 2010
Finally all the bullshit is over and we get some fucking LAST ORDER next arc.

Bout damn time, this season has been pretty meh.
Jan 29, 2011 5:54 PM

Aug 2010
A little religion lesson and another falcon punch to boot! Is there an arc where he DOESN'T Punch someone? Well at least next episode will have more biribiri.
Jan 29, 2011 6:10 PM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
with that looks like a massive battle continuing from last time, the plan to show that was rather nice although I was surprised that there were ice cannonballs. I would think of a different type of projectile used since last time it blew up the whole ship. So I am assuming that if Touma touches that big ice ball besides Agnese, all the fleet is gone?
I was wondering about that as well that sphere seemed to be the core of the magic tho it's unknown why Touma didn't touch it.
I guess he didn't feel like swimming tho the Amakusa could have made a ship with there magic.

Yumekichi11 said:
I loved the sudden pincer attack by the Amakusa in order to help out Lucia and Angelene.
It would have been to much for those two to handle by themselves and it seems they might be future members of the Anglican church as well.
Since there actions will have consequences.

Yumekichi11 said:
Now starting with Touma, kind surprised in general that his cell phone and Index's cellphone worked in the middle of the sea. Regardless Touma definitely had the bad-ass expression more than once. That Touma punch in the spoiler
was fantastic. My most favorite one because a)it's not a girl and b)Biagio so deserved apart from other betraying God himself with his shit ass selfishness. I was also satisfied
Yes seems like Touma redeemed himself a bit tho he should learn not to hit woman, he will get in trouble with feminist organizations if he continues.
Also don't underestimate the European mobile network it should work fine if they where near a coastal settlement...

Yumekichi11 said:
About Biagio, he is strong but also a piece of shit ass! OMG he fucking
kicked Agnese! The SOB did that to my favorite nun. Just rage that's all.
He might be a Bishop but he is no gentlemen.
That he sacrifices his own men and also attacked Orsola shows that he truly is a scum bag.

Yumekichi11 said:
So after the capital ship capsized, I assume the rest was gone and that's why Touma was floating around in the water. They kind of rushed to him being suddenly in the hospital.
That scene also confirmed something.
Either there afraid that Esper's might be investigated suggesting there powers might even alter there body.
Or the doctor knows something about Touma's Imagine Breaker that he does not want to leak out.
And it might even be something else, in any case it's a subject of speculation.

Yumekichi11 said:
Holy shit Kanzaki sudden appearance and sudden blushing! Made my day big time but what was better is her version of being a maid in the spoiler
Aaahhhh, so MOE she is there.
Judging from her phone cal i think she was the one responsible that Touma ended up in Italy.
I somehow thought the entire arc that Touma's running into Orsola in Italy was no coincidence and that phone call seems to prove it.
And judging from Kanzaki's reaction to the maid thing it seems she has some hidden fantasies.

Yumekichi11 said:
At first I though Orsola is coming back to Academy City living with Kanzaki? To my surprise it is actually Agnese!
That came indeed as a bit of a surprise tho i don't know if it was in Academy city.
Tho it does seem they will be roommates.
Agnese could not be involved with the Roman Catholic church anymore and it was clear that she would go to the Anglican church for protection.
But ending up as the roommate of Kanzaki.
Kanzaki's power does provide a good source of protection tho.
Jan 29, 2011 6:21 PM

May 2010
I am so gonna wait like 5 weeks until the Misaka arc is over lol.
alexcampos said:

I've seen a few...they're ok

But, I just don't think they match up as well as many people think they do.

I mean as a FANBOY, I would love Mikoto to turn Yuri and be with Kuroko, but I know that is unrealistic nor would it make much sense.

Touma and Mikoto just seems like an odd pairing to me, although it could just be me.

After all, Mikoto is one of my TOP 10 favorite anime girls, and I DON'T LIKE TOUMA, I don't hate him, I just think he's Below average as the main protagonist.

Seeing one of my favorite anime girls with a character I don't like irks me.
I just realize you are a perv lol
desolatoJan 30, 2011 2:12 PM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 29, 2011 6:59 PM

Feb 2010
lonewolf80 said:
At least Railgun's plot actually moved along at a faster pace than that of grass growing in my backyard.
Railgun didn't even have a plot to speak of until 10 episodes in and that finished up so quick you don't really care about it at that point. The rest of the episodes were boring fanservice filler. So in a way you're right, Railgun's plot did move fast. But having a boring plot that lasts only 2-3 episodes with the bulk of the series being boring fanservice isn't exactly that great to speak of.
desolatoJan 30, 2011 2:15 PM
Jan 29, 2011 7:08 PM

Nov 2009
From a show that impressed me in the past with well thorough thinking, there was too many holes this time around.

The Pope is rather unimpressive... I would of expected him to actually be... Well whatever we get Misaka.
Jan 29, 2011 7:23 PM

Nov 2010
Yes! Next week a penalty game looking forward to see what happens and i feel sorry for Touma for not being able to spend even 1 day in Italy, what a waste. Misaka Mikoto sure has a way to get to Touma by leaving a message with the doctor, about time they get back to Academy City.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.