Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 28, 2011 7:40 AM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And so, the Trip to Italy Arc has now concluded. To be honest, I haven't really enjoyed this arc, both novel and anime, if it weren't for the new chara Itsuwa and some screentime for Index and Angelene, I can say that Daihaiseisai is more interesting than this one, though even saying that it's nice that they've included some parts with Vento and the animation til' the end was great :D

My dilemma that crushed my illusion to this arc is, when Touma touched the ship a part of the ship with his right hand. It leaves a massive hole in the entire story D:

and yeah, there's no loli-punching this time. Damn you, Touma. Why'd you let us down? D:

Anyway, next week is the new OP and the last arc for this season. I bet novel readers like me is dying to see this epic arc, what you need to look forward: 1st part of the novel -

EDIT:

What I mean about the 1st part is Vol.12, coz' the entire arc consists 2 novels, which is 12 and 13 :D
AezileJan 28, 2011 8:28 AM

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Jan 28, 2011 9:36 AM

Nov 2008
Touma at least gave the bishop what he deserved, what a batshit insane man. This arc was one of better ones not the best. Looking forward to the last arc.

Jan 28, 2011 9:44 AM

Nov 2007
Why wasn't my post added? Anyway...

There was no OP in this ep. that means there will be new OP next ep?

Interesting ending.
tsubasaloverJan 28, 2011 10:16 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 28, 2011 10:43 AM

Dec 2008
I kinda thought this made this arc too fast. But probably just me. And oh shi~! VENTO.
Jan 28, 2011 11:57 AM
Jan 2011
Prongs said:
I kinda thought this made this arc too fast. But probably just me. And oh shi~! VENTO.

Maybe just u. To me comparing it to the novels, it was right on.
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Jan 28, 2011 12:19 PM

May 2010
Religion is boring in both cartoon and in real life, but no worries, Misaka and Last Order will be on next week and we will get our moments!
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 28, 2011 12:52 PM
Jan 2011
Confucius said:
Religion is boring in both cartoon and in real life, but no worries, Misaka and Last Order will be on next week and we will get our moments!

Actually in the show (to me ) i find it more fascinating to learn about it. Yeah i aint religious but its nice to know all these stories and magic spells. Of course i also like the science.

Any way 5/5 for me should give it a 6/5 cuz of the preview and the epilogue ending.

New op come next week. Am i sure?
Yes cuz it was confirmed about 2 weeks ago in the index twitter page

Jan 28, 2011 1:21 PM

Sep 2010
Oh yeaaaah, Vento is hot =)
But Touma will cut her tongue with cross...poor Vento... :)
2e16nig.png
Jan 28, 2011 1:34 PM

Nov 2008
Confucius said:

It isn't boring in anime maybe because I'm a fan of Breath of Fire II which had a story based on religion and the religion like in Index is evil but I think BOFII's St Eva was worse, they did some very unsavory things to people that makes Index seem like a kids show not to mention St. Eva was a demon named Deathvrn and you got to see him in "God" form and fight him in his true form.

Jan 28, 2011 6:54 PM

Oct 2010
This was a great episode. Full of action and Touma beating as well as Touma getting pawned at first by Biagio. Lots of blasphemy in this episode like using crosses to attack and stepping on a cross. I kind get that Touma is a atheist now. I though he believe in something but I guess not, which kind of goes back to why he does not care about seeing nuns naked nor about stepping on crosses.

^WTF is that new person at the end? She is so fucked up with that cross on her tongue. Despite that the end left me satisfied.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 28, 2011 7:06 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
This was a great episode. Full of action and Touma beating as well as Touma getting pawned at first by Biagio. Lots of blasphemy in this episode like using crosses to attack and stepping on a cross. I kind get that Touma is a atheist now. I though he believe in something but I guess not, which kind of goes back to why he does not care about seeing nuns naked nor about stepping on crosses.

^WTF is that new person at the end? She is so fucked up with that cross on her tongue. Despite that the end left me satisfied.

she is a bad person. If u guys are wondering what the Document she gave the Pope says its this

"‘Kamijou Touma. Quickly investigate the above named person. If he’s confirmed to be an enemy of God, eliminate him’.
Even if the Roman Catholics want to mobilise, or even send out ‘God’s Right Seat’, they have to prepare a document to allow an assassination.
The order will be carried out within 5 days."

Jan 28, 2011 7:36 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
IndexFanboy214 said:

she is a bad person.

I disagree. By your definition, Oriana and Agnese would be "bad" people.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 28, 2011 8:22 PM

Oct 2010
Other than my post above I think there are issues at hand to deal with in regards to Agnese, Orsola, Biagio, a little of the Amakusa and mostly this whole Adriatic thing. First off the beginning was already with that looks like a massive battle continuing from last time, the plan to show that was rather nice although I was surprised that there were ice cannonballs. I would think of a different type of projectile used since last time it blew up the whole ship. So I am assuming that if Touma touches that big ice ball besides Agnese, all the fleet is gone? I also got a little bit baffled at how that door reacted when Touma dispelled, why did it move again like that instead of blowing up right away? Already at the beginning the trouble brew itself with a massive ice knight summonings, which kind of made me laugh when one of them pierced through to other, technically killing it.
About the end of the episode/preview of next one. So after the capital ship capsized, I assume the rest was gone and that's why Touma was floating around in the water. They kind of rushed to him being suddenly in the hospital. Holy shit Kanzaki sudden appearance and sudden blushing! Made my day big time but what was better is her version of being a maid in the spoiler
Aaahhhh, so MOE she is there. At first I though Orsola is coming back to Academy City living with Kanzaki? To my surprise it is actually Agnese! Heck yeah! On top of that she was so cute blushing at that part. Preview wise #1 priority, want to see the outcome of that Touma x Misaka moment! Now! They look like a couple more than any other moments in this whole entire series. Want to see the cute little Misaka clone and of course Accelerator being back! Why is Uiharu's school uniform somehow different from the one of Railgun? Well at least Touma has new clothing finally. Was getting sick of seeing him in his old ones.
Yumekichi11Jan 28, 2011 8:30 PM

Jan 28, 2011 9:48 PM

Mar 2010
J.C. Staff is still remaining lazy as usual as they delayed the new OP by four episodes and the animation quality is still as mediocre as before. (I could probably come up with hundreds of screenshot with Touma's ugly face)

What a way to ruin one of the greatest franchise in the light novel market. -_-

I don't wanna to be too critical of J.C. Staff though as they've been doing a pretty good job with Yumekui Merry in terms of visual quality. What's upsetting me is that J.C Staff is probably thinking they're getting a free ride and can get excused for the lame quality of their work just because of the popularity of the original light novel.

Jan 28, 2011 10:33 PM

Oct 2010
stevewiess01 said:
What a way to ruin one of the greatest franchise in the light novel market. -_-

I don't wanna to be too critical of J.C. Staff though as they've been doing a pretty good job with Yumekui Merry in terms of visual quality. What's upsetting me is that J.C Staff is probably thinking they're getting a free ride and can get excused for the lame quality of their work just because of the popularity of the original light novel.
You are still forgetting they have the chance to fix all that for BD/DVD buying people but for us who will not get this series on BD/DVD, then I agree with you it's lame of them to do that. From my experience it always is a improvement in the BD/DVD versions apart from the censors being gone.

Jan 28, 2011 11:01 PM

Feb 2010
After hearing how everyone kept saying this was arc was gonna be sooooo bad, I was surprised that I actually enjoyed it. Granted it's not the best but far from the QUALITY of the arc before it. Touma didn't have some long winded speech to mess up the flow and the actual villain behind the plan is confronted in battle. Overall, it was a good arc but now we're at the last arc which is said to be the pinnacle of the Index franchise. I can't wait to see what happens (and I get some more Accelerator, woot!).l

Also, I agree with steve on how JC Staff has been doing with Index 2. They seemed to have gotten really lazy with it while giving their other shows better animation and whatnot (especially with last season and Milky Holmes suddenly getting a boost in quailty out of nowhere). I'm not against giving the other shows nice animation, but dammit they need to prioritize their budget better (or at least don't bite off more than you can chew since they were doing 4 shows last season and now 3 this season). Hell, SHAFT's newest has better animation than all of Index 2 so far. They better step it up for this last one because they're really making me wanna read the light novels now even though I should.
Jan 28, 2011 11:09 PM

Nov 2008
Ah touma..
Jan 28, 2011 11:21 PM

Feb 2008
great episode. this arc is definitely more exciting than the previous one...

Biagio is such an insane villain... his attacks are quite impressive, but he's too fucking slow...

and wow, Index is being quite useful this time... nice..

also, more fight and less speech from Touma.. punching Biagio in the face is awesome...

oh, Kanzaki Kaori in maid costume is great! haha!!

next ep is start of one damn long epic arc..

Biribiri, Last Order, the Sisters, FUKIYOSE SEIRI (emphasis on favorite female character necessary)... yet another awesome loli harem coming up..

Accelerator too... and oh, Vento of the Front getting airtime in this arc...

Jan 28, 2011 11:27 PM

Sep 2007
What the fuck? Is there ANY arc that doesn't involve Touma doing the same shit over and over again? How the fuck did he even manage to get out from that pile of crosses without a damn scratch? I am disappointed at how they turned Kanzaki into some generic deredere girl. Judging from all the Misaka in the next episode, it looks pretty terrible.
Jan 28, 2011 11:30 PM

Sep 2008
Pretty crappy adaptation of what I felt was a really good arc. At this point though I'm pretty sure they rushed it so they could put more time into the final arc. That's good, because it's really the high point of the season.

I really don't get why Biagio gets so much flak. People criticize him for being selfish and... blasphemous? Yeah, I don't get it. He's all about smiting the sinners, unbelievers, heretics and heathens. It's a perfectly valid religious focus backed by a great many bible passages, lots of catholic specific dogma, and likely the actual calling assigned to him by his church. He's about as selfish as any of the mormon missionaries who give two years of their young lives to preach the word of their lord without profit or gain. He's the rough character design of Alexander Anderson, who I wouldn't describe as a selfish blasphemer so much as an awesome crusader. Heck, that's pretty much what he was doing. A crusade. Wiping out a new belief system that is offensive to their lord.

I kind of wish they'd done the moment with orsola coming home better. All we saw was agneze. It didn't really give the impression of "Surprise! I just came home with fifty new roommates!" Whatevs. Not a big deal, just kind of bugged me.
Jan 28, 2011 11:45 PM

Jun 2008
Wasabi said:
What the fuck? Is there ANY arc that doesn't involve Touma doing the same shit over and over again? How the fuck did he even manage to get out from that pile of crosses without a damn scratch? I am disappointed at how they turned Kanzaki into some generic deredere girl. Judging from all the Misaka in the next episode, it looks pretty terrible.

Actually this episode is a PERFECT representation of how this season has gone so far:

Step #1 Blah, blah, blah, Religion BS talk, enter antagonistic Roman Catholic villain

Step #2 Touma uses his HAX powers along with his BS speech to start the fight

Step #3 Along the way a Loli will be punched, kicked, or some kind of mistreatment

Step #4 Antagonist WINS the fight...

Step #5 Wait a minute....Touma used his HAX powers again, and somehow beats the antagonist, despite the fact that he or she is actually stronger than him

Final Step Touma is in the hospital, and we get Index annoying him and the viewers...
Jan 29, 2011 12:05 AM
Apr 2009
The Pope speaks fluent Japanese...
Jan 29, 2011 12:17 AM

Sep 2008
lilmp89 said:
The Pope speaks fluent Japanese...

Well, speaking in tongues is listed as one of the common gifts of god. Guess it makes sense.
Jan 29, 2011 12:34 AM

Sep 2008
Wasabi said:
I am disappointed at how they turned Kanzaki into some generic deredere girl. Judging from all the Misaka in the next episode, it looks pretty terrible.

To be fair she hasn't actually expressed any dere yet. Hard to get without hearing her thoughts here. At the end of volume seven if we'll recall she was just flustered. Tsuchimikada knows how to push her buttons. Here after tsuchimikada teased her a bit she had a moment alone with a mirror and wondered what it would be like to be the type of girl who can pull off sexy costumes. A contemplation of a happier life where she doesn't always have to maintain the strong warrior woman image. Didn't actually have anything to do with Touma.

Honestly I don't think her wishing she could be a bit more feminine is a huge issue, but it might be for some people. Your complaint might still be the same, but I felt the need to clarify that she hasn't suddenly turned into some cutesy girl crushing over the protagonist.

Re: next episode. I am so excited we finally get the winter uniform! God I love Misaka, but her outfit leaves much to be desired. Not the winter uniform though. Winter uniform is a beautiful thing.
Jan 29, 2011 12:35 AM
Nov 2009
God that was awful, I hope the magic side of the story never existed. It's so damn boring and those nuns and religious shit annoy the fuck out of me. And seriously, it's getting really repetitive, every arc ends the same fucking way, Touma punches the bad guy and wins. At first I was so hyped about this show since season 1 was actually decent, now I'm not even looking forward to seeing the next episode, just like Star Driver.
Jan 29, 2011 12:38 AM

Nov 2009
check said:
God that was awful, I hope the magic side of the story never existed. It's so damn boring and those nuns and religious shit annoy the fuck out of me. And seriously, it's getting really repetitive, every arc ends the same fucking way, Touma punches the bad guy and wins. At first I was so hyped about this show since season 1 was actually decent, now I'm not even looking forward to seeing the next episode, just like Star Driver.

Ugh. I can't believe I'm agreeing with you here. There's barely any development in the series, and while Index had some sort of plot and development, Index II felt like a complete waste of time. It seems as if this season was designed to be 24 episodes of fan-service with an excuse of a plot stuck in it. I was expecting something more along hte lines of Railgun.
Jan 29, 2011 12:41 AM

Nov 2009
What a bland ending to that arc, -_-
Railgun was certainly more exciting for me.
Jan 29, 2011 1:08 AM

May 2009
lonewolf80 said:
check said:

Ugh. I can't believe I'm agreeing with you here. There's barely any development in the series, and while Index had some sort of plot and development, Index II felt like a complete waste of time. It seems as if this season was designed to be 24 episodes of fan-service with an excuse of a plot stuck in it. I was expecting something more along hte lines of Railgun.

> implying Railgun wasn't designed to be 24 episodes of fan-service with an excuse of a plot stuck in it
> lol
Jan 29, 2011 1:15 AM
Mar 2010
This is why I don't like the magic arcs adaptions...

Anyway, Kugimiya Rie character GET!
Finally, the long awaited arc has come:
Jan 29, 2011 1:41 AM

Oct 2010
Gangler said:
Agree with you Gangler in regards to Kanzaki. I don't think she ever was Tsundere at all. I think it was Tsuchimikado and I think Magnus sometimes may also push her buttons. About the winter uniforms, is that why Touma is different and Uiharu?
check said:
God that was awful, I hope the magic side of the story never existed. It's so damn boring and those nuns and religious shit annoy the fuck out of me.
I can say the same thing adding the fan service is a lost of time and space and I am catholic of all things.
herox3 said:
Finally, the long awaited arc has come:
I just hope that Shirai does not screw up like she did with that bonfire dance.

Jan 29, 2011 2:12 AM

Sep 2009
This arc felt a little weak to me. I'm ready to go back to the science stuff (and Misaka).
Jan 29, 2011 2:55 AM
Dec 2008
The preview is actually more entertaining than the episode itself.
Jan 29, 2011 2:59 AM

Jan 2009
Touma, looking smarter than usual today.

And oh what a superb plot twist it'd be if Touma actually died.
Loli-punch, failed. Hit the wrong target. Tch, too bad.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 29, 2011 3:05 AM

Jan 2011
Yay, Accelerator and Last Order's appearance for next episode!
Longing for this arc to end, so yeah.
Jan 29, 2011 3:05 AM

Sep 2008
Oosran said:

And oh what a superb plot twist it'd be if Touma actually died.
Loli-punch, failed. Hit the wrong target. Tch, too bad.

Lol. Yes. I'm sure the everyone would sing their praises when they made Index the actual main character and not just he namesake after Touma valiantly died in honorable combat.
Jan 29, 2011 3:17 AM

Nov 2008
-As usual, Touma's misfortune doesn't apply to death xDD

-And this episode left me wonder, the Frog-faced doctor wanted Touma to be in his hospital and not to other hospitals. Does that mean Academy city doesn't want the whole world to know about his powers?

-I find it funny when people talk leaving them defenseless and somehow enemies wont attack them to finish their speeches. xDD

-Meh, now it doesn't matter to me if they rush too much at this point since they are doing that at the beginning. Rather I'm enjoying that they could conclude the arc and add more stories especially when they put returning characters. xDD

-PS: Biagio sounded like a narrator more than a mere antagonist xDD
DenjaXJan 29, 2011 3:26 AM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 29, 2011 3:33 AM

Feb 2010
check said:

i agree this season is very repetitive hope they change it in the last ep.
Jan 29, 2011 3:46 AM

Sep 2008
DenjaX said:
-=
-I find it funny when people talk leaving them defenseless and somehow enemies wont attack them to finish their speeches. xDD

I always laugh at the excessive use of second winds ^^ This being said there wasn't too much of that this arc. What I did notice was that Touma was far more agile than he's been portrayed in the past. Watch him dodging those crosses and arrow crosses and try and think how much quicker the accelerator battle would have ended if he'd been able to pull the old "Dodge the railway chucks while simultaneously running in for the dramatic midair punch" back then. I don't like it when Touma gets like that. He's a street fighter, not a ninja. I get that street fighting is a bit more extreme in academy city, but either he has that kind of finesse or he doesn't. Don't just arbitrarily turn it on when you think it'll make a fight cooler.

As a side note when people complain about Touma being able to take too many punches I don't think they're fully grasping the "Touma is a street fighter" thing. Just for a moment try and think about the fact that he is a non superpowered entity who makes a regular habit of picking fights, living in the city he lives in. Remember the opening scene in episode one? Try and imagine that it's not the first time he pulled a stunt like that, and the other instances didn't have Mikoto involved.

DenjaX said:

-And this episode left me wonder, the Frog-faced doctor wanted Touma to be in his hospital and not to other hospitals. Does that mean Academy city doesn't want the whole world to know about his powers?

iirc since touma is technically an esper (He's been put through all the experiments) normal hospitals aren't suited to treat him. Biologically different from a normal person. Also if the doctors got too detailed with the examinations they could figure out some of the science behind espers and Academy city is still keeping that under wraps. No need to let everyone else start building their esper armies any sooner than they have to lol.
Jan 29, 2011 4:05 AM

Jul 2009
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean!
Self righteous holy fanatic inquisitors are always fun xD

This episode had one really good scene though, when Touma got crushed beneath those crosses and blood splattered everywhere, I so sincerely hoped he died at that moment my heart skipped of joy (^.^)

Apparently there must have been a crate of ketchup there though since Touma didn't have one single drop of blood on his clothes nor any bruises on his body...

He really must be the most annoying and hypocritical protagonist ever. So goddamn tired of those speeches >.<
EternalDreamerJan 29, 2011 4:36 AM
Jan 29, 2011 4:06 AM
May 2010
Man, what happens to this show? Index I is one of my favorite animes and also the beginning of season II had a nice feel to it.
But now? I see annoying side-characters getting most of the sreentime. Actions are so predictable, random superpowers keep popping up, antagonists have no significant personality at all.

I didn't think it was even possible to screw it up that bad ..
Jan 29, 2011 5:03 AM
Jan 2011
Wasabi said:
How did he manage to get away from the pile of crosses? This might, though not cure myself may be considered foreshadowing.

Also, i think people aren't liking this season mainly cuz of the dahaisesai arc. Cuz litereally it went like this

1st arc-was supposed to be in season 1
2nd arc-he punched a girl.
3rd- accelerator beats the girl,kuroko saved by touma.
4th-6 episodes of a wild goose chase. I agree with anime only fans i would be annoyed to.
5th arc-pretty good
6th arc-the rest of the episode, might have what people want out of this series. At least i believe it does.

so really, no one liked the 4th arc of the season
desolatoJan 30, 2011 2:21 PM

Jan 29, 2011 6:26 AM

May 2009
Picture removed by Chavez, it altered the page layout.
All of you Index fags are mad.
ChavezJan 30, 2011 2:22 AM
Jan 29, 2011 7:16 AM

Aug 2009
bad story ? bad animations ? long boring speeches ?
As long as I get Wakamoto and he almost killed Touma is enough for me
Jan 29, 2011 7:24 AM

Nov 2008
XxsamurixX said:

Where's Kuroko when you need her?

Jan 29, 2011 7:26 AM

Oct 2010
good episode
cant wait for the next one cuz its got accelerator, last order, new op, and... a penalty game!
Jan 29, 2011 7:55 AM

Feb 2010
lonewolf80 said:
check said:

You just described all of Railgun, 24 episodes of fan service with an excuse of a plot stuck in it.
Jan 29, 2011 8:17 AM

May 2010
Finally this arc has come to an end.

edit: not sure whether I've already notified you of this before, but it's unnecessary to post your signature in your comment, as it's already in the designated space for your forum signature.
desolatoJan 30, 2011 2:10 PM
Jan 29, 2011 8:34 AM

Jun 2009
DenjaX said:
-PS: Biagio sounded like a narrator more than a mere antagonist xDD

Especially when he was talking to Agnese.

> Narrator makes snarky remark at Sanzen'in Nagi.

Also, @xxsamurixx: I see what you did there.
>> Busy having a heart attaHNNNNGGGGG
Jan 29, 2011 8:52 AM

Mar 2010
Well this arc was pretty satisfying for me.
It wasn't the best tho, but next week we're finally gonna get to my favorite arc outta the novel. (:
God's Right Seat is gonna get the shit punched outta her from Touma. d:

Also expecting the Penalty Game to be pretty time its nice that Misaka is getting some airtime finally, as well as Accelerator and Last Order.
Jan 29, 2011 9:21 AM

Feb 2009
So apparently Touma has amazing healing abilites, since he emerged without signs of scratches and blood from that pile of crosses >_>
Aside from that, I feel really bored watching this. Not even Wakamoto or Kanzaki in maid uniform saved it. Bumping down my score here.
Next episode seems like the start of the arc that my friend said that is really really good but really really confusing as well. I hope it's true.
First off, let's see that date.

Speaking of Kanzaki, I don't understand what Tsuchimikado meant by her troubling Touma again.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.