Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 3, 2011 6:49 PM

May 2010
MIURA KENTO!!! <3
not only is your seiyuu awesome, i love your char as well..!

poor kazehaya, it doesn't help that sawako always thinks he's just being nice.. but then, it's understandable, and i feel it is somewhat realistic.. i am really loving this show.. :))
Feb 3, 2011 6:51 PM

Jun 2009
That's why it's scary to post 1st ~.~

Kento's teaching Sawako how to smile was cute
Teacher Sawako FTW
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 23, 2011 11:22 PM

May 2010
Oh please, I can teach trig better than her...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Feb 28, 2011 8:26 AM
Apr 2010
is kent supposed to be american?
Mar 5, 2011 3:27 AM

Feb 2011
kazehaya down lately
and what will kento and kazehaya going to do at end
looking forward in next episode
Mar 30, 2011 5:45 PM

Aug 2009
I think Kento's cool.
Seriously Kazehaya, serves you right for being the silent dumbass you are.
May 27, 2011 6:18 AM

Sep 2008
Yay! A real Sawako smile at the end. :) I sort of agree with Kazehaya: Sawako seems to have a thing for teaching... and it also seems to be one of the few things that makes her genuinely happy. Wonder if she'll end up wanting to be a teacher?

Kento worries me. D: He amuses me, and even though I know Sawako will end up with Kazehaya anyway, the fact that Kento almost seems 'closer' to Sawako [just at the moment] is just making things tougher for poor Kazehaya, who can't seem to get his point across to Sawako...
Jun 12, 2011 12:03 PM

Jan 2008
Nice episode ! I loved it !
I can say that I love Kento and Sawako scences :D ... They are a Hilaruis Couple !!
Jul 11, 2011 6:23 PM

Mar 2009
Kazehaya should confess his feelings unless he wants her to get stolen from him or something.
Jul 22, 2011 11:53 AM

Jul 2008
i love the scene when kento teaching sawako how to say ohayoooooooo ..nyahahahah that was hilarious...ahahhaah
Jul 25, 2011 9:50 AM

Mar 2011
Nice "Morning!" scene. Funny stuff.

I don't know if should like or hate Kento. Can't figure out his plan yet.
Aug 3, 2011 11:17 PM

Feb 2011
I really like this Ken guy, kinda reminds of me, what I don't understand, is why people feel uncomfortable around him? (they feel the same way around me).
Sep 14, 2011 2:09 AM

Feb 2008
great episode, but i miss cute scenes of kazehaya and sawako..
kento is supposed to be that second guy character, but i don't hate him.
he's actually pretty funny xD
i love the opening theme!
※何時も支えて呉れる人達に
日頃の思いを込めた RHAPSODY
APPRECIATION の気持を届け
何時もありがとう、本当ありがとう
仮令どこに立って君の存在に感謝してるよ※

Dec 25, 2011 8:53 PM

May 2009
Incredible.

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living.

Dec 29, 2011 11:46 AM

Aug 2008
Kento is awestruck by Sawako. Dude I know right? Her smile is hard to resist. <33
Feb 28, 2012 6:10 PM

Sep 2011
I like how much more serious this series is compared to the first one. xD
Apr 1, 2012 6:07 PM

Nov 2011
I think Kento might just be a love guru between Sawako and Kazehaya. But I might be wrong. Kento is awesome though =D, if he was a rival, then it would be awesome.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
May 17, 2012 6:44 PM

Oct 2010
Why has this season been so depressing thus far? Waah. Dx If there's one more bad episode (as in between Sawako and Kazehaya) I don't think my heart will be able to take it.
May 30, 2012 9:02 PM
May 2012
Oh gosh Kazehaya why did you tell her to forget about it you obviously cant forget something like that x)
but kento is so nice..and strange
Jun 25, 2012 9:48 PM
Jul 2018

Chibi Ryu is so cute and his words pawned me totally. XD
Kazehaya should confess now.
Aug 11, 2012 1:28 PM

Jan 2012
Taylor_elle said:
Everyone is blaming Kazehaya but I think Sawako bears a lot of the misunderstanding that is going on here too. If you watch the last two episodes, including this one, every time Kazehaya tries to reach out to Sawako in his own "refreshing way," in the style of his old self from season one, Sawako avoids his gaze. Has she even had a full conversation with him this season while reciprocating his gaze? No. She sorts of give off the impression that she's uncomfortable with him because she avoids his gaze or says "very little" to him. From Kazehaya's perspective, she doesn't appear to be interested in him in that way. Add that to the chocolate incident (which I fully understand the reason why she didn't give him even though I was and am still peeved) where Ryuu, Ping and everyone else gets chocolate BUT Kazehaya, he should be rightfully discouraged about pursuing her. She's friendly with some guy she just met, but treats Kazehaya like that. No wonder Kazehaya is having a hard time with this and the misunderstanding between them continues to deepen.

I literally cannot agree more. It seems like Sawako has regressed from season 1 rather than continued or even further deepen the relationship between her and Kazehaya. She's not taking into the account that her actions are creating a different vibe from what she wants to put out. And that she is hurting Kazehaya's feelings along dampening their relationship.
Besides, Kazehaya doesn't have to be the one to confess. She can just as well confess to him instead of always overthinking and creating her own misunderstandings. People are saying Kazehaya is taking his time confessing, but when you believe someone doesn't like you romantically then why would you ever confess to them knowing it'll just be turned down? Since Sawako hasn't really given an inclination that she likes him since New Year's and now it's already May.

TL;DR: Sawako has regressed from season 1 and needs to grow her own pair along with stop overthinking/creating her own misunderstandings that translate into her relationship with Kazehaya. People blame Kazehaya but Sawako is the one who's at fault since she isn't saying what's on her mind anymore.
Nov 7, 2012 9:25 AM

Oct 2009
Veronin said:
Duuude... just confess to her.

This.
May 15, 2013 10:39 AM

Mar 2013
Cliffhanger mweh.
Aug 13, 2013 7:23 PM

Apr 2013
Ryu and Shota doing guy talk... hahaha poor Ryu... xD

The story is kind of repetitive but I get that it needs to be done since Sawako has new classmates... xD

4/5

Sep 9, 2013 5:56 PM

Dec 2012
Miura is pretty funny, I wonder what he's up to. Doesn't seem like he likes Sawako, he looks more amused than anything. Argh, they're so close to finally making it happen. Kazehaya, Sawako, get a grip :x.
Sep 16, 2013 6:07 AM
Jan 2013
If not for Kenta nothing would be happening there.
That "guy talk" was awkward too. I get it that Sawako doesn't talk about her feelings with Ayane and Chizu, but Kazehaya and Ryu should be able to talk about it more.
+ it seems like Kazehaya really have something of a possessive nature - he didn't make any move for all these months because he knew there's no competition, and now is alarmed.
Jan 12, 2014 8:25 AM
Nov 2010
mljato said:
I seriously don't understand it. It's not like the creators don't know how to do decent characters and character interactions as most of the dialogues are fine and some are even freaking brilliant. But whenever Kuronuma and Kazehaya are talking alone it gets frustrating, irrational, stupid and ultimately ends with no development whatsoever. And all that forced drama only appears with the main couple...why?

Hmm, I also don't understand that why do some people say "this series made me frustrating because relationship of Kazehaya and Sawako is no development.".
This anime is a love story of an adolescence that towards happy end as fulfill their love.
Then all the main story should be "there is a mountain, and there is a valley" until get the finish story. It is really standard style of Japanese Animes and Dramas, I mean for that style, the fulfill of love means finish the story. in this case, that must be only 3 episodes for 2nd season.lol.
If you like hasty things, I suggest you to watch a love story of the Hollywood movies,
then you can see a couple meeting to have kissing to have sex so quickly, so you don't need to get frustrating anymore.
Apr 12, 2014 4:52 AM

Jan 2008
Another really good episode which I am really glad about because it was well dont n it didnt seem like it was forced or anything like that.
Apr 22, 2014 10:09 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Come on Kazehaya go confess to Sawako before Kento pulls a move on her.

Kento and Sawako saying "Morning" tp each other was hilarious.

Sawako is very smart when it comes to plants. She has the plants labeled with what they are used for.

Not sure what to think of Kento. That confrontation at the end between Kazehaya and Kento can go either way.

May 19, 2014 8:31 AM

Aug 2013
Mmm, Kento is pretty interesting for now. It look like he's trying to be a trigger between the two. Since they have stalled for such a long time, maybe he'll declare himself as a rival or something like this.

Everything is leading to Sawako becoming a teacher xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 24, 2014 4:18 AM

Jan 2014
Yes, Kent please speed it up!! ^^
Aug 18, 2014 2:56 AM

Nov 2012
Its actually kinda annoying me how Sawako keeps misunderstanding or missing cues that Kazehaya gives. I mean, its understandable for her to be all new to this kinda thing but gahh D: Poor Kazehaya D:
Sep 17, 2014 7:05 AM

Jan 2008
Loving this Kent guy, hope he can shake things up.
Sep 28, 2014 10:05 PM

Jul 2013
I feel like Ayane is the only one getting shit done in this series right now.

The slow pacing is terrible still, but this episode wasn't as bad to watch. Kazehaya saying he's not gonna wait and then ends up caving just...UGH this show is killing me. I get their situation but this show isn't entertaining when the two main characters keep copping out.
Jan 18, 2015 3:42 PM

Jan 2013
Where's Kurumi.
It was good to see Sawako getting along with the classmates again.
Mar 4, 2016 7:50 PM

Apr 2013
Losing shit in 3, 2, 1......
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Apr 16, 2016 2:40 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Really enjoy it so far, way more than I original did with the first episodes of S1.
Kento is a needed addiction, liking that he is trying to help sadako with her romantic feelings instead of trying to "new male lead appears, tries to steal the heroine of the main lead"!
Nov 11, 2017 4:16 PM

Nov 2016
Sawako is a good teacher and people are seeing her in a different light.

Dat cliffhanger,tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 6, 2018 8:08 AM

Feb 2017
Sawako is really good as a teacher, maybe she becomes one.
Wonder what's Kento really up to.
Nov 29, 2018 6:24 PM

Oct 2017
Sawako thinks back to the conversation she had with Kazehaya a while back. About him being the boy who is closest to her. She simply didn’t know how to respond to him at the time. She doesn’t even know how to properly talk to him now. She can barely manage to say good morning to him. Though that could just be because she’s super awkward lol.

Kento sees this as a good opportunity to get close to Sawako. He tries to teach Sawako to say good morning in a more natural less tense way. Kazehaya sees this and does NOT like it.

Kazehaya tells Ryu that he’d like to confess his feelings to Sawako but he doesn’t wanna burden her. He also feels that any guy could fall for her at this point. He’s especially thinking of Kento here.

Lol at Sawako’s “herb corner.”

Looks like Kento is trying to get close to Sawako and all of her friends. I almost feel like he wants to replace Kazehaya.
The perceptive Ayane knows he’s up to something and questions him. He makes it clear that he knows all about Sawako’s crush.

Kento basically forced Sawako to lead a study group after school. Despite the fact that many people are still scared of her, a lot showed up. It was thanks to Kazehaya. Sawako did a fantastic job teaching the other students, they learned a lot, which gave Sawako a big beautiful smile. Kento looked slightly transfixed by her smile. I wonder if he’ll develop feelings for her?

Kazehaya and Sawako talk after everyone is gone. She wants to properly thank him for everything he’s done but she’s still having a hard time connecting to him. He looks up at her with a sad smile and tells her to forget what he said to her before, about being the closest boy to her.

Looks like Kento wants to have a chat with Kazehaya. I wonder about what?
Feb 6, 2019 11:18 PM

Jul 2016
Well, this episode was way better than the previous ones mostly due to Kento's interventions. I still don't know whether I like him or not but I liked how he indirectly helped Sawako to be more social with the class. Not to mention that her true smile is still as lovely as the previous ones from season one.

I'm also curious about what Kento wants to talk with Kazehaya. I hope he gives Kazehaya some "incentive" for him to grow a pair and just confess since the misunderstandings are starting to become very annoying.
Dec 13, 2019 2:00 PM
Jul 2013
Another month passed without anything happening WTF?
Shota couldn't come up with a worse line than 'forget about it'.
INB4 Kent is MVP of this season.
At this point I'm actually wondering if he wants Sawako, he simply wants to help by making Shota act, or he just likes to stir things up.
Jan 12, 2020 2:50 PM
Apr 2016
This annoys me so damn much... STOP BEING SO OBLIVOUS TOWARDS EACH OTHER.
Feb 24, 2021 8:13 AM
Jul 2020
When Sawako was up on the board and everyone gathered around her I really felt like crying and she even smiled a lot MY HEARTTTTT

the romance is very slow but I don't mind it as long as there are wholesome Sawako moments
Jun 2, 2021 5:54 PM

Jan 2021
I love jealous Kazehaya!!
Jan 15, 2023 12:20 PM
Jul 2021
best anime ive watched so far
Mar 9, 2023 3:24 AM
Jan 2022
this season is better than the last one i guess you should also make more animes like this , i will me very happy
Dec 5, 2023 3:14 AM

Oct 2022
Lol Kazehaya. He need to stop waiting someone else to confess their feeling.. He should know Sawako better and confess directly.
UndefeatedBahamut
Mar 10, 12:32 PM

Apr 2017
Kento Miura? Berserk?! And yes, I'm aware that the author of Berserk is KentARo Miura, but we all know that this guy is an homage to him.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 15, 2011

211 by Quiddity131 »»
Mar 23, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2011

221 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Feb 22, 2011

156 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zimno - Feb 8, 2011

202 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 6:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.