Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 25, 2011 1:23 AM

Sep 2010
Better ep than the last one... Still I love the OP, one of the best OP for this season...
Jan 25, 2011 2:04 AM

Jul 2010
that was one RLY big oneshot i gess....^^:
rjuji:O_o?
rose: X_x
Jan 25, 2011 2:53 AM

Oct 2009
I... I don't get how anyone could like this show. It's the crappiest attempt at drama I've ever seen. The emotions keep skipping; it's like Ryuji's Bi-Polar. First he's fine with Rose, then he wants nothing to do with her, then he does want her, but is too pathetic to go after her (a cliche, over-used plot device in anime), then finally he wants to go after her because of some brief, questionable memory (Rose only wants him because she's a dragon, she's obsessed with what she considers treasure; she doesn't really want him, she wants to own him).

And Eriko is probably the most useless character I've seen to date in anime. I only tried watching Dragon Crisis because I wanted to get back into anime (something I've been slipping out of throughout the past year), but this is just troubling. I'll try with a few more of this season's anime's; hopefully I'll find something good.

Jan 25, 2011 4:02 AM
Sep 2009
God, this anime is getting dumber and dumber. Another retarded main male character, yay.
"That's why I'll become stronger" Why the f do you need to become stronger if you can defeat a fkn dragon with one hit lol.

At least this season has Level E.
qetouJan 25, 2011 4:10 AM
Jan 25, 2011 4:14 AM

Nov 2007
That telepathy scene actually gave me the impression they were speaking in dragon tongue instead, hence why their mouths were open. I also swear I heard some growling/dragon-y noises as well, or was that just the bgm?
Jan 25, 2011 4:26 AM

Jul 2008
Dragon Crisis taking a page out of Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga's book?
Jan 25, 2011 6:49 AM

Dec 2008
This was a great episode!
Onyx gots no game if the only way he can keep a woman is to imprison her and keep her knocked out with his mist!!
Looking forward to the next episode.
Jan 25, 2011 7:01 AM

Apr 2009
Ryuuji = Pedo. But who wouldn't be for Rose? Only thing bad about this show, is that there isn't enogh Rose.
Jan 25, 2011 7:07 AM

Jan 2011
Fanservice for next episode.
Somehow felt glad that the main character got stronger.
Jan 25, 2011 7:14 AM

Nov 2008
entropy13 said:
Dragon Crisis taking a page out of Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga's book?

Also took some stuff from Luminous Arc 2, that whole confession and teamwork scene reminded me of the end of Luminous Arc 2.

Jan 25, 2011 7:53 AM

Jun 2008
Was there a prequel to this that I missed, or is this anime just pretending that it can get away with not developing its characters to back those emotional scenes?

Oh right, they just met. Well what the hell.
Jan 25, 2011 9:13 AM

Nov 2009
It's great to see that the fight wasn't dragged out, and that they got Rose back.

Since they both said they loved each other, I wonder how / if anything is going to happen in a more romantic way. But I really doubt that much will happen though.
Jan 25, 2011 9:26 AM

Sep 2009
ski ski ski ski ski ski dai'ski...holy shit, she was like a broken record

other than that, awesome episode....that black dragon dude is sure to make a return, and I hope he get's his shit slapped for a second time, when he does!

also next ep introduces more characters, which are prob gonna join Ryuji's harem
Jan 25, 2011 10:21 AM
Jul 2018
oh god what i just saw....
Jan 25, 2011 10:44 AM

Nov 2007
dropped I think. really lame. love confessions already, and the black dragon gets punked? just lame. Rose is just annoying. you can't have all this love with no build up.... supposedly love at first sight? give me a break, the guy was a little kid who saw a dragon hatch from an egg.
Jan 25, 2011 11:25 AM

Sep 2008
Hm... The character developments here were about as far from believable as they could possibly be. Hopefully at the very least it'll let us bypass the whole "Awkwardly get ready to confess your feelings" stage entirely though, which would be a plus. If this pulls a zero no tsukaima though and reboots the development back to before any of this then the characters will officially, definitively suck.

Honestly rose is pretty cheesy, and the whole "love at first sight" thing was pretty hard to swallow. That being said I'm still a fan of her simply because you can't help but smile when she does, and when she's sad you're sad with her. It'd be nice if she started coming up with slightly more complex ways to express her love, or at least less repetitive ways.

I have a pretty strong feeling they're rushing the novels. The lack of explanation for how they'd established the absolute trust needed for the engagement seemed like a pretty big sign. Heck, I would have been satisfied with just a princess bride style narrator extolling the virtues and powers of true love.

The sudden revelation that dragon's breath can heal you (you know... when it doesn't burn you) was another sign. Seemed like there should have been some kind of lead up, something telling us where the disc had come from, just something to make that whole scene seem like it didn't come out of left field.

The fact that Ryuuji seems to have overcome his problems with cursed preciouses without us ever learning what the source of this trauma was is another sign. Even if they tell us later that's kind of a backwards progression.

One shotting the dragon wasn't actually a huge deal for me though. They'd established that engagement was ridiculously powerful by dragon standards, and we're pretty sure he's not dead. Probably just turned back to his human form and made a hasty retreat while he planned around these new developments.

Eriko feels underpowered. She mentioned she's one of like a hundred breakers of her rank, so even if she's not all that much against the dragon she shouldn't be needing to resort to common firearms so frequently.

This being said, fun to watch. Characters, even if unbelievable, were mostly pretty fun. We're exploring a setting that seems interesting to me. I definitely want to learn more about these lost preciouses and how they effect society as a whole. Finally, as mentioned, the soundtrack is truly badass. Definitely sticking around. Hopefully it hits its' stride and starts making these complaints less of an issue rather than just flatout degenerating. Lot's of room to grow. Not so much room for shrinkage.
Jan 25, 2011 1:25 PM

Aug 2008
Why did Ryuji suddenly get injured with Kai's dragon scale?
And what do they mean by the black dragon might be coming back? Didn't they kill him? Please let him be dead; he makes for a lousy antagonist.

Damn I'm not liking the random power-ups Ryuji is having.
darkerealmJan 25, 2011 1:30 PM
Jan 25, 2011 1:31 PM

May 2010
horrible lipsync in this anime. worst i ever saw. but except that i liked it alot.
Jan 25, 2011 1:40 PM
Dec 2010
This episode was alright, even though I facepalmed when Ryuuji said "I love you."
I mean come on they barely know each other.
Jan 25, 2011 1:44 PM

Nov 2009
- points for the suki, suki, suki... but a lot of other things negate those out and make this a good epiosde. It is sort of a combination of, this is lame, that is awesome. The effects were pretty but to tell the truth there was not much of a real "battle."
Jan 25, 2011 3:35 PM

Mar 2010
I would really like to know how most of you stated this episode to be ''good'' or ''brilliant'', rather ''decent'' even. That was the worst scripted, scene execution, and plot development i've seen in a long, long, long time. I honestly don't even know how half of the events that took place happened. None of what happened made logical sense. The dragon's use telepathy but still require opening their mouths? (Alright, whatever) I'm really wondering how many times the word ''like'' and ''you'' were used during the duration of this episode? The thing that really bothered me, and makes me consider dropping this series, is the extremely, extremely, extremely rushed plot, filled with insensible scripting, followed by scenes and translations that didn't make any sense at all. I didn't understand how Ryuuji and Rose suddenly had the pact with their hands? I have a million and one questions to ask, being a totally other subject. I can't even describe the piece of work this anime is. Honestly, what a waste of good animation and character designs. I could reconsider character designs, though. Not looking forward to the next!
Jan 25, 2011 4:44 PM

Jun 2009
Using telepathy to cut on animation, yet making characters purposelessly open and close their mouths, that's Deen for you!

I'm officially watching this solely for Eriko now, unless some better girl appears. *looks at the girl with two different eyes*

Leaving most of the plot holes aside, i'd at least want to know: What the fuck are those Lost Preciouses, and what is that Society thing where Eriko and the guy took Rose?

Also, dunno if it's cause by KugiRie's previous roles as annoying Tsunderes(Lousie, Taiga) but Rose's voice is annoying even though she's not another annoying tsundere. D :
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 25, 2011 4:46 PM

Mar 2009
Epic episode is Epic!

Urahara Out!!
Jan 25, 2011 6:13 PM
Mar 2010
So damn rushed. For a black dragon, Onyx was sure defeated quickly. The Engage thing was so cheesy, as the romance.

Would they hurry up with the explanations already? So many damn plot holes!!
Breakers?Lost Precious?Society?

OrochiPL said:
Using telepathy to cut on animation, yet making characters purposelessly open and close their mouths, that's Deen for you!

I'm officially watching this solely for Eriko now, unless some better girl appears. *looks at the girl with two different eyes*

Leaving most of the plot holes aside, i'd at least want to know: What the fuck are those Lost Preciouses, and what is that Society thing where Eriko and the guy took Rose?

Also, dunno if it's cause by KugiRie's previous roles as annoying Tsunderes(Lousie, Taiga) but Rose's voice is annoying even though she's not another annoying tsundere. D :

I am a Kugimiya Rie fan, but this character annoys even ME. I'd rather have her voice the tsuderes.
Jan 25, 2011 8:41 PM

Oct 2010
As much as people think it was all cliche and lame, I think it was not. It clearly showed, although a little too quickly, Ryuji's resolve, Onyx's brainwashing/manipulating side along with his powers and true shape, Rose's/Ryuji's past and finally Ryuji's love proclamation and powers. Emotionally it all did things properly, as I found myself from raging at Onyx to being happy towards Ryuji's resolve/new power with his Lost Precious S rank and more of his past to feeling completely depressed over how successfully Onyx brainwashed Rose and her negative attitude to finally being excited at Ryuji's fighting Onyx, the power of the Slash Breath and Ryuji's contract engagement with Rose.

Let me elaborate on those, raging can be see as soon as

Regardless I was surprised that Ryuji got hit with that disc and bleeding so much. Here's the good part, Rose comes to save him naked, which brings me to if the BD/DVD will have that uncensored? Best afterwards, that kiss Rose gives to Ryuji! Now that was romantic because it the same time it was kind of CPR and a life kiss. Rose hugging Ryuji saying she loves him just added heart meltdown. While at the same time ROFL due the video in the camcorder played when Rose was saying "I love you" lots of time. She must have said it at least more than 20 times, was it? Really a emotional roller-coaster intense episode. Regardless it was done good. Preview of episode, looks like loli swimsuit fan service. Oh Japan, you never change our drooling of female characters in their swimsuits with you beach episodes.
OrochiPL said:
I don't agree with you simply because I though that it was more because they did not want anyone to hear that part. There are people in the building still that could listen on.
Yumekichi11Jan 25, 2011 8:49 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 25, 2011 11:20 PM

Sep 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Find it rather interesting in the spoiler
both symbols of Ryuji and Rose. I am not good in symbolics but Rose's symbol is rather hard to make it exactly what it is. Ryuji looks like a six point start in the middle

I'm not an expert on symbols either. This being said after looking at them both for a while I noticed they were both the same symbol. Each has the rose petals, presumably Rose's contribution to the symbol. The pointed parts would then be Ryuuji's, and I think they resemble some manner of blade or pointed end. Like a spear head or something to that effect. I can't actually speak knowledgeably on what either represent, but if I had to guess I'm thinking rose is the purity and beauty, whereas Ryuuji is the offensive force that protects it. The whole peace held at the end of a knife thing. Furthermore the pattern is recursive, with a smaller version of the symbol within and again within that (pretty sure I'm seeing that. At that point its' getting pretty small). This would represent the eternities, which is actually a common theme in many wedding ceremonies. To name one it's the symbolic meaning of the wedding band/ring used within the north american ceremonies. That's about all I got.
Jan 25, 2011 11:25 PM

Jan 2011
Ojisama_Cut said:
Amazing episode, I wasn't expecting so much for the third episode (well it's only in 12 episodes so it has to start one day), Ryujii is so cool, Rose is cuter than ever and also more cool with her wings :D.

It's only in the third episode that I take really care of the opening, and I see the mark on Ryujii's hand I was asking myself "nani kore?" the episode answer to me :')

a funnything for me was that this was the first time i actually noticed that blue thingy, and it gets explained immediately so lols for me
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall
Jan 26, 2011 3:40 AM

May 2008
Love knows no bounds =3 .

Confession on 3rd episode?! haha i have to say this episode was mch better then the first 2 maybe because the main character wasnt useless for once and have the balls to confess haha that scene was definitely the best

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 26, 2011 4:29 AM

Oct 2010
omg after the dissapoitng ep2 this was pretty awesome. it could be count as a last ep already lol
Jan 26, 2011 4:54 AM

Oct 2009
Rose and Ryuuji somehow ended up saying 'engage' even though they had no idea wtf 'engage' mode is.

But w/e, all that's important is:

Suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki, suki and suki.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2011 7:46 AM

Jul 2010
ZgMfx2oAFrEeDoM said:
I would really like to know how most of you stated this episode to be ''good'' or ''brilliant'', rather ''decent'' even. That was the worst scripted, scene execution, and plot development i've seen in a long, long, long time. I honestly don't even know how half of the events that took place happened. None of what happened made logical sense. The dragon's use telepathy but still require opening their mouths? (Alright, whatever) I'm really wondering how many times the word ''like'' and ''you'' were used during the duration of this episode? The thing that really bothered me, and makes me consider dropping this series, is the extremely, extremely, extremely rushed plot, filled with insensible scripting, followed by scenes and translations that didn't make any sense at all. I didn't understand how Ryuuji and Rose suddenly had the pact with their hands? I have a million and one questions to ask, being a totally other subject. I can't even describe the piece of work this anime is. Honestly, what a waste of good animation and character designs. I could reconsider character designs, though. Not looking forward to the next!

Eh? you haven't dropped it yet? you should do this for good, because there is no hope, that's why i posted a brilliant reply after reading some comments about how good this episode was.

You see, this series ended after 3 episodes. even erika got her earring (lost precious) back with a bullet. is there anything left after that? hero beat a cheap overpowered villain in less than five minutes. even though he don't know how to wield a dagger properly but he was reflecting bullets with that (not to mention some experienced security force members lost their lives) and that pact on hands. what a great way to finish the final battle, both (hero and heroine) knew, what is that pact, how to connect with each other and how to make a combine attack. don't forget, after the battle hero said that he will become more stronger to save Rose-hime. (even though he beat so damn strong opponent in his very first battle) so there is nothing left to watch unless you have policy to not drop anything.
Jan 26, 2011 8:28 AM

May 2010
Aversa said:
Onyx is just a cliche bad guy the fact that they run in on them at the altar was cliche that Rose believed Onyx was cliche and Ryuji's near death experience was cliche.
This episode was full of things that are cliche and it feels rushed hopefully next week will be better but i might be asking to much.

Kinda agree with this. cliche here and there.

Rose: I hate Ryuji. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
Ryuji: But I liked you. *blushes* I love you.
Rose: I love you too. Ryuji, I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Rose quickly believes what people tell her. :/

Next ep seems fanservice. I hope it will not disappoint.
StormViruzJan 26, 2011 8:31 AM
Jan 26, 2011 11:26 AM

Mar 2009
Entertaining and fun! :D Yeah its cliche, but I don't give a damn. I loved how he woke the hell up and realized something. "Shit! I'm a Level 10 Breaker, and dammit to hell, I'm going to beat that bastard's ass!" Ryuji, its time to kick back and relax with some fanservice.. but wait? Who's the older blue-eyed beauty in the preview looking to take the dragon's scale (Ryuji's Sword)? --- Randy
Jan 26, 2011 1:43 PM

Nov 2008
StormViruz said:

Next ep seems fanservice. I hope it will not disappoint.

Rose is in swimsuit next episode, which is an automatic non disappointment.

Jan 26, 2011 2:27 PM

Oct 2009
To much ''I love you'' xD
Jan 26, 2011 4:55 PM

Nov 2010
"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you and I love you, I love you, I love you" Those are the lines the Rose spoke before the somewhat quick battle. It is true that the whole episode in general was rushed like hell and no one really understand everything but very few answers were given. On top of that we just keep getting more questions in our head that want answers, also those symbols...some sort of pact/ contract between the two? Who knows on to the next episode...Swimsuit...hmm..?
Jan 26, 2011 6:02 PM

May 2009
Only three episodes in and unlike most other anime like this, it has had both drama and action with kinda rushed ending already. That in itself is quite original to see from my side...
Jan 26, 2011 10:14 PM

Jan 2011
Arceus said:
njasis said:
Only three episodes in and unlike most other anime like this, it has had both drama and action with kinda rushed ending already. That in itself is quite original to see from my side...

No...you can't be serious...

Tsuki-Hime said:
ZgMfx2oAFrEeDoM said:

Eh? you haven't dropped it yet? you should do this for good, because there is no hope, that's why i posted a brilliant reply after reading some comments about how good this episode was.

You see, this series ended after 3 episodes. even erika got her earring (lost precious) back with a bullet. is there anything left after that? hero beat a cheap overpowered villain in less than five minutes. even though he don't know how to wield a dagger properly but he was reflecting bullets with that (not to mention some experienced security force members lost their lives) and that pact on hands. what a great way to finish the final battle, both (hero and heroine) knew, what is that pact, how to connect with each other and how to make a combine attack. don't forget, after the battle hero said that he will become more stronger to save Rose-hime. (even though he beat so damn strong opponent in his very first battle) so there is nothing left to watch unless you have policy to not drop anything.

Nicely said! I feel like dropping this anime altogether after watching this episode. Episode 2 was fine but this episode was just terrible terrible. It's so dull and filled with cliches we've seen everywhere.

The world is running out of ideas, it's fact......i doubt after thousands of years of tales, legends and stories there aren't cliches. it's hard to come up with new ideas that are acceptable to a general public. its profitable to use already popular cliches. IMO it's not about original ideas anymore, but how to make those cliches plots and twists and wrap them up nicely.
Jan 26, 2011 10:50 PM
Jan 2011
Uhhhhh, am I the only one that didn't interpret that as telepathy? I dunno thought it was like dragon growls (etc) or something and they have to open their mouths to do that. Im sure it was just so we could understand what they were saying they weren't actually talking like people there.
unless you watch anime to hear this for a few minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUfDxRelPHg
Jan 27, 2011 1:07 AM

Sep 2010
dragon132004 said:
To answer your questions about the Breakers and Lost Precious things.. Check the spoilers that I posted here:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=281250&pages=7&show=120#msg10246257
so u recommend me to read the novels? i think this show is nice, but there is something that dont make sense and break the plot with big holes, or maybe because its the 3rd episode
desolatoJan 30, 2011 2:10 PM
Jan 27, 2011 1:48 AM
Sep 2010
Ryuji has a sweet sword! I was somewhat surprised at how early they paired him up with Rose as lovers. I also feel like the 'engagement' they had happened a bit too quickly and it definitely needs much more explaining. But I really enjoyed the episode.
Jan 27, 2011 3:30 AM

Aug 2009
DEEN has no plans to improve animation, eh?
And DEEN, why so many plot holes?

P.S. The telepathy between dragons is a new discovery of DEEN to save time for animation.
Jan 27, 2011 11:47 AM

Jul 2010
hellsascendant said:
The world is running out of ideas, it's fact......i doubt after thousands of years of tales, legends and stories there aren't cliches. it's hard to come up with new ideas that are acceptable to a general public. its profitable to use already popular cliches. IMO it's not about original ideas anymore, but how to make those cliches plots and twists and wrap them up nicely.

here i thought novels had unique ideas but its more cliched. well. we need more writers like Narita-sensei.
Jan 27, 2011 12:07 PM
Jan 2011
Really like I said before am I the only one that didn't interpret that as telepathy? I dunno thought it was like dragon growls (etc) or something and they have to open their mouths to do that. Im sure it was just so we could understand what they were saying they weren't actually talking like people there.
unless you watch anime to hear this for a few minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUfDxRelPHg
or do you assume that the reason we hear that girl without a head in durarara talk is because they are lazy and dont want to show what she types?
Jan 27, 2011 5:27 PM

May 2009
DEEN DEEN DEEN.... Oh DEEN. First you have umineko which is a somewhat decent story. Though lacked music and not good use of the material. And here you have an anime with an pretty amazing soundtrack and no story. Balance DEEN you need balance!

It seems like this series is going to just be average. Everything about this episode was average. We already got the confession so what else is there. A kiss maybe? Oh wait we got mouth to mouth....soo...IDK. So I guess the next few episodes are just going to be fluffy filled good times then at the end bring the bad guy back in for more drama. So average stuff.

If I was the writer I would personally do something else. That relationship was horribly rushed and forced onto the viewers. Rose is so easily influenced because she is still basically a child. I think it would be a much better story if they just kept their relationship more of father and daughter relationship. Though maybe they will decide to do that and have Ryuji find another girl he likes and realize that the feelings he has for the two are different.

But meh not expecting much at this point. It's only 12 episodes as well.
Jan 27, 2011 6:32 PM

Jan 2011
Nana-chii said:
But meh not expecting much at this point. It's only 12 episodes as well.

12 episode is enough for an anime. anything longer usually has alot of worthless fillers. either that or the anime has no serious plot. i can only think of a few that passed the 50 mark and wasn't horrible(FMA:brotherhood and eureka seven)

personally one season is good enough, and if viewers want more then make another season. a lot of great animes don't need to drag the story to two seasons. plenty can tell the story perfectly an have room for some light hearted comedy.(angel beats)
Jan 27, 2011 6:52 PM

Aug 2010
.....i wonder how much times they said love.

I hate how a bunch of anime that is coming it is only 12 episodes, is this gonna become the new standard?

Jan 27, 2011 9:32 PM

Jan 2011
jimbo_extreme said:
.....i wonder how much times they said love.

I hate how a bunch of anime that is coming it is only 12 episodes, is this gonna become the new standard?

it always was.....
literally one season is three months/quarter of a year. witch translates to around 12 -14 weeks witch then means 12-14 episodes. i'm gonna assume ur not a mainstream anime person cause mainstreams usually don't have this standard. but because they are mainstream they make the standard nonstandard per'se.
but anime's that exceed 12-114 episode doesn't mean they aren't following standard. each season is identified with a new OP. for example FMA:brotherhood had 64 episodes. divide that by the number of OPs(5) and u get 12.8. well within the 12-14 episode range.(the decimal is there due to the fact that not all seasons are the same length). Actually all anime follow this rule.
this standard is due to the fact that they literally release anime in "seasons"[winter/spring/summer/autumn]
no one is producing long animes is because they are hard to maintain. the story often goes wack, and often other long animes have the mainstream making going into mainstream difficult.

BTW all comments above are IMO however most are factual
Jan 27, 2011 9:45 PM

Sep 2008
Been in this game for ten years. I remember the series length being one of the first things I noticed. There were the 12/13 episode series, slightly less of the 24/26 episode series, and then there were a small handful of titles like dragonball z and yu yu hakusho that just kept going and going.

It seems to me the problem is less that they chose to do 12 episodes, but that they seem to be trying to put 24 episodes worth of plot into them. That's never a good idea.
Jan 27, 2011 10:03 PM

Jan 2011
Gangler said:
Been in this game for ten years. I remember the series length being one of the first things I noticed. There were the 12/13 episode series, slightly less of the 24/26 episode series, and then there were a small handful of titles like dragonball z and yu yu hakusho that just kept going and going.

It seems to me the problem is less that they chose to do 12 episodes, but that they seem to be trying to put 24 episodes worth of plot into them. That's never a good idea.

but u must agree some are definitely well done. but again the ones that just don't end seem like putting 6 episode of plot into 100+ episodes.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 28, 2011

178 by slepice24 »»
Mar 29, 4:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sirwence - Feb 21, 2011

65 by OweynLupton »»
May 26, 2023 12:26 PM

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 10, 2011

159 by White_Alice »»
May 22, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Feb 7, 2011

85 by Skirroz98_NL »»
May 26, 2022 2:37 AM

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Mar 21, 2011

82 by Ashhk »»
Apr 18, 2021 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.