Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 2, 2013 5:06 PM

Jan 2012
I was gonna give 4/5 before they kissed, but now 5/5. That's what I called a more realistic couple unlike the other mediocre pair.

Voice acting someone who is voice acting with the same voice, I found it awkwardly funny.
May 15, 2013 4:53 AM

Sep 2012
Aw yeahh Takagi x Miyoshi!
I wonder what will Mashiro do. lol
May 24, 2013 12:32 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, and nice kiss scene.
Mashiro better get a kiss before the end of season 3.
There's a lot of drama coming.
Aug 14, 2013 2:25 PM

Jun 2013
Oh, Saiko; don't get in the way.
Aug 18, 2013 11:07 AM

Mar 2013
Aw, the end is cute. n_n

And it's a good thing that Moritaka going to be Eiji's assistant, it's gonna be a good lesson for him, i think.

"An Eye for an Eye, a Tooth for a Tooth, and Evil for Evil."

Dec 10, 2013 9:21 AM

May 2012
Dat kiss! Dat development! Really nice episode that ending sure topped it! Let's see what's next!
Dec 13, 2013 12:15 PM

May 2013
I really hope mashiro doesnt get mad at takagi for having a personal life. hes only 15 after all
Jan 12, 2014 6:16 PM

Aug 2013
It look like their duo are going a bit down and Takagi seem a bit depressed.

That new work for Mashiro can be double-edged. There's two options :

- He'll learn from Nizuma technic and work mode.

- He'll see in Nizuma a better chance to achieve his dream and leave Takagi.

The second option is possible in the case that he later go back on his decision.

Also, I wonder how Mashiro will interprete this kiss. Will he just get over it or see it as a lack of motivation? I hope it's the first option, but the second would add more drama I guess.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 17, 2014 9:32 AM

Mar 2012
Don't like how Mashiro was being a dick with Miyoshi yet again, hope he doesn't throw a bitch fit about seeing Takagi and Miyoshi kiss >,>

HawthorneKitty said:
Takagi is such a faggot for picking a lame girl over working toward his dream.
I wished that they would be able to put "Wolf Boy x Natural Girl" though...

Because he hasn't been busting his ass all this time and the one time he takes a little break for himself to go out with Miyoshi he's automatically considered a faggot who stops working towards his dream? LOL.
Akihiro209 said:
Papander said:
Screw Mashiro and Azuki, I'm watching this show purely because of Takagi and Miyoshi.

Cheers to that.

Indeed.
Apr 23, 2014 4:46 PM

Oct 2011
Mashiro's a scrub. Takagiiiii nice one.
Jul 30, 2014 3:29 AM

Jan 2013
That kissing scene though..
Nov 18, 2014 4:26 PM

Nov 2013
I swear to fucking god I'm gonna be mad if Mashiro gets all pissy about Takagi/Miyoshi getting closer, because Takagi has supported his thing with Miho from the get-go. Between that and Takagi busting his ass all series long it will blow my lid off.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Dec 16, 2014 9:19 PM
Jun 2013
Second half was great! I can't wait to see Eiji and Mashiro's interaction and finally a REAL romance. Mashiro and Azuki are talking about love and marriage, but have had little to no interaction with one another. Weird relationship, but now we get to see Takagi and miyoshi really be with each other, which is alot more interesting to see than two people emailing back and forth. Also, there might be a chance for some tension to build between Mashiro and Takagi. I wonder what Mashiro's response is going to be after seeing their kiss. It's all very interesting...
Feb 19, 2015 11:29 PM

May 2014
I'm waiting for mashiro to fuck Takagi's shit up. That backstabbing garbage needs to die. Mashiro, you better flip a shit or something cuz takagi is picking hoes over bros. That big tity ass bitch ain't got no nipples and is just getting in the fucking way. The dude didn't want to date you from the beginning you ratchet bitch, he just said it as an excuse.......so get the fuck out.

Lol
Alpha101Feb 20, 2015 12:13 AM
Mar 26, 2015 5:06 PM
Mar 3, 2016 6:18 AM

Oct 2012
Dat ending
Looking forward for Saikou's reaction.. Probably ignoring them though
"Signature removed"
Sep 4, 2016 8:56 AM

Nov 2011
Show has gotten much better over the last couple of eps, had this elementary almost sports anime feel to it at the beginning but has a more mature tone now.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 27, 2016 12:54 PM

Sep 2013
Wow, MC is gonna be Eiji's assistant? I hope he learns a lot while working with him. And, he probably ought to invest in some noise-canceling headphones so he doesn't get migraines from the loud music!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 15, 2016 10:15 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Takagi kisses to Miyoshi!!! Beautiful episode!!!
Feb 3, 2017 3:53 AM

Aug 2014
The kiss, about time man! Guess it's canon for now then.
May 24, 2017 1:02 AM

May 2016
I wonder how Mashiro reacts to that kiss.
Jul 17, 2017 9:28 AM

Oct 2015

Yo dawg, I heard you like anime.

I'm sorry I couldn't help it.
Aug 11, 2017 8:37 PM

Dec 2015
Very good episode! Many interesting developments...and a kiss!

This will end up being a great anime.
Dec 12, 2017 8:27 AM

Apr 2015
"Sorry, I'd rather watch it alone." Oh gee, Mashiro, were you planning on jerking off to your girlfriend's seiyuu debut? It's a good thing Takagi asked to watch with him before their office turned into a Jackson Pollock painting.

"You have an angel suddenly killing someone, though." That's the type of thing that would offend fundamentalists picking up comics for their kids in the US. Not sure about Japan.

"A mangaka has to surpass their editor!" Hattori got really excited there for a second. I wonder if he's ever had any of his own ideas for manga that he simply doesn't have the creative talent for, which is why he's an editor.

"I wanna be popular!" Shit did I accidentally turn on Watamote

So Azuki's first role is in a yuribait moe show? I...don't object.

"This is just a work done to textbook...they show great promise." Okay, Mashiro and Takagi have received notice from everyone around them they aren't meant for mainstream manga. Therefore, stop trying to do mainstream manga.

Miyoshi's boobs were out-of-control during that volleyball scene. I guess NHK isn't too worried about a little fanservice after all.

"It's shonen manga, we can just make it a boy's idealized vision of a girl!" Not in today's political climate you can't!

I don't think Mashiro should be Eiji's assistant...that's betrayal! Though I suspect things are going to be difficult between them since Mashiro caught Takagi kissing Miyoshi instead of working.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Nov 11, 2019 8:16 AM
Jul 2016
ABOUT DAMN TIME !!!

Nov 28, 2019 1:55 PM
Apr 2016
Feels like their duo is falling apart, and honestly it breaks my heart. Mashiro doesn't seem to understand that Takagi needs some fresh air, as in, inspiration, natural ideas, instead of forcing himself to just think up original ideas, since it just won't happen that way.
Dec 6, 2019 11:13 PM

Mar 2015
Alright, they kissed!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 29, 2020 11:10 AM

May 2018
Shuujin is an absolute madlad, kissing a girl before the 100 episode mark!

I hope Mashiro will learn a lot from Niizuma without getting his ears raped xD
Oct 15, 2020 10:45 PM

Jan 2019
Alpha101 said:
I'm waiting for mashiro to fuck Takagi's shit up. That backstabbing garbage needs to die. Mashiro, you better flip a shit or something cuz takagi is picking hoes over bros. That big tity ass bitch ain't got no nipples and is just getting in the fucking way. The dude didn't want to date you from the beginning you ratchet bitch, he just said it as an excuse.......so get the fuck out.

LMAO I'll pretend this was bait.

Mashiro is annoying af, can't believe he got mad because Takagi was paying attention TO HIS GF instead of him.

I'm happy for Takagi for taking a break, making stories isn't as easy as Mashiro seems to believe, and he can't force himself if there isn't any good idea coming to his mind.
RottenOrangeOct 15, 2020 10:49 PM
Oct 30, 2020 9:28 PM

Jul 2020
OMG they kissed!! Woot woot screw Mashiro and Azuki, I'm watching this because of Takagi and Miyoshi <3
Jan 8, 2021 9:39 PM

Jul 2017
Nice episode, and I'm pretty hyped to once again see Mashiro as Niizuma's assistant as we get some great moments and introductions to great characters in the long run with this show. It was much needed too as the two of them have potential but were in a stagnant point, especially Takagi who's been sort of lost on ideas and been going out more and more with Miyoshi to sort of refresh his mind from the stress (which ended up well for the relationship in a way this time around since they did get to kiss at night lol). It's nice for the relationship that they're progressing with being intimate with each other but it also definitely feels like Takagi's just slightly running away a bit. He's allowed to relieve his stress with his girlfriend once in a while so pass is given here.

Mashiro wants to improve his own art, and learn a bit from Niizuma regarding how he writes and plans out his stories and draws too, and feed a bit of that experience to Takagi to help him in anyway + gain some experience on how it would be if they eventually do get serialized in the future. Should be exciting stuff the next episode.
Jan 12, 2021 8:03 AM

Jul 2020
Mashiro def jealous, can’t wait to see Fukuda and Eiji!
Jan 20, 2021 12:33 PM
Oct 2019
I thought they might become Eiji's assistant(s) but when Eiji got those other 2 guys I assumed I was wrong.

Good on Miyoshi and Shuujin, though. They really are a nice couple. Saiko better not be a wanker about it. And hopefully Shuujin gets past his writer's block.
Jul 5, 2021 8:14 PM

Jan 2020
A rift is starting to form between the 2 mangakas....
Oct 13, 2021 3:06 PM

Dec 2007
kinda figured up it wouldn't work, that story was too plain.

kinda understand takagi, he's 15 years old, it's normal for him to have interest in girls, and have writer block

mashiro though kinda annoying me, takagi thinks he's making mashiro wait, i think it's the opposite, mashiro is the one started with the mainstream thing and insisting on that. takagi isn't fit to write battles.

never liked so much those episodes, though they importance and the characters development for takagi and mashiro. but maybe it's just because that there isn't so much manga writing "action".

last scene <3
mashiro actually deserves it in his face i believe.
User-NameOct 13, 2021 3:22 PM
Oct 16, 2022 1:20 PM

Jan 2020
Well, they did their best. At least they got Hattori, and others, to acknowledge their ability. Though, I tend to agree that it's better to stick with something niche or unique. Even in this universe they'd end up having to compete with One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach.

It should be interesting to see Moritaka work with Niizuma. I do think he can learn quite a bit from his rival, I just hope it doesn't end up driving Moritaka and Takagi apart. I could see Moritaka getting comfortable, working on a serialization and relishing in the experience rather than grinding away with various one-shots. Especially if he thinks it'll be a faster track to Miho.

Anyway, at least someone in this series is making some progress with their relationship. I'm legitimately tired of Moritaka's pseudo-romance. You know life experiences are a great way to elevate your art; whether it's writing or drawing. Moritaka isn't doing himself any favors by sitting in his own head day in and day out.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jun 7, 2023 2:18 AM

Aug 2019
glad to see some serious progress in this episode, since some of the past few episodes felt a little slow
Jun 7, 2023 1:23 PM

Dec 2022
Great episodeeee
Sep 3, 2023 10:53 AM
Jul 2017
probably setting up some duo conflict
Mar 25, 3:16 PM

May 2021
If only mashiro could have a relationship like that instead of the whole marriage when they get their dreams
Inhales oxygen
Apr 14, 4:24 AM
Jan 2018
We need more anime like Bakuman in today’s world!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 26, 2011

93 by Karva1 »»
Mar 26, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 5, 2011

130 by Karva1 »»
Mar 26, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kanade-chan - Dec 25, 2010

105 by Karva1 »»
Mar 24, 8:01 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

M0ni - Dec 4, 2010

139 by Karva1 »»
Mar 24, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kuro4735 - Oct 16, 2010

181 by Karva1 »»
Mar 23, 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.