MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Pages (12) 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 3.4 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply
Feb 8, 2011 9:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1920
well i had message sent to C25 about for update the Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc.

that i thought of those to do on Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc based on their experience & expertize on it.

give i see on your profile, clubs, anime, etc i thought it could help check to see who can handle based on your experience, expertize, history, etc on them.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
 
Feb 8, 2011 9:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 679
RyokoAyekaLover said:
well i just think that if admins do the main work then wouldn't it be more worth while to have a officer helping me out on the topics i can't really work with(someone in Officers you know would be good in my trouble sections) then after time especially if they do good at the job maybe they could be promoted to admin eventually and become a full term partner for the section unless other ideas come in that admins would be needed for anyway. just throwing ideas around.


We were planning to have the tasks divided amongst admins and have the admins pick their officers that could help them. At the moment, we haven't reached Fredi so, K and I would have you and Gizmo to add as an aide. What do you have in mind for our "main work"? (^__^)
 
Feb 8, 2011 9:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2486
no,no,no..think you misunderstood something somewhere lol. the first part i had no idea about till now so can take that into consideration but by main work i mean like the stuff you said before..like layout creators,recruiters among the other things you listed and maybe more one day since like i doubt you would be wanting a Officer to have full like creative control on something one would think anyway
 
Feb 8, 2011 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 679
ENTER_KLACMAN said:
well i had message sent to C25 about for update the Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc.

that i thought of those to do on Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc based on their experience & expertize on it.

give i see on your profile, clubs, anime, etc i thought it could help check to see who can handle based on your experience, expertize, history, etc on them.


That's leaves you then. (^__^) I'll just wait for what you hvae made so far. Then we'll take it from there. I think K retired for the night. We'll resume this when you've divided the task. (^__^)

RyokoAyekaLover said:
no,no,no..think you misunderstood something somewhere lol. the first part i had no idea about till now so can take that into consideration but by main work i mean like the stuff you said before..like layout creators,recruiters among the other things you listed and maybe more one day since like i doubt you would be wanting a Officer to have full like creative control on something one would think anyway


I thought you were about to add more task. (^__^) We'll just let Klac do the dividing and we'll start from there. Night!
 
Feb 8, 2011 10:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2486
hey, technically i'm new to this part here so i'm not gonna add tons of stuff,only even said the rec thing since its something that does help people and frankly what i'm probably more known for..well to the people who know me anyway..most the stuff you outright said i can't do,can't be great or the job is just horrible lol(i hate recruiting people ><..that task is a pain ><)
 
Feb 8, 2011 10:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 679
RyokoAyekaLover said:
(i hate recruiting people ><..that task is a pain ><)


Noted. (^__^)
 
Feb 8, 2011 10:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2486
good,its the only job anyone can do i loath...have spent many a hour doing it and its boring as anything...best thing out of it is maybe bumping into a profile of someone you wanna talk with lol
 
Feb 8, 2011 10:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 679
RyokoAyekaLover said:
good,its the only job anyone can do i loath...have spent many a hour doing it and its boring as anything...best thing out of it is maybe bumping into a profile of someone you wanna talk with lol


We wouldn't want to force people do a task they loathe, do we? (^__^) Don't worry no recruitments for you.
 
Feb 9, 2011 3:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1920
C25 said:
ENTER_KLACMAN said:
well i had message sent to C25 about for update the Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc.

that i thought of those to do on Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc based on their experience & expertize on it.

give i see on your profile, clubs, anime, etc i thought it could help check to see who can handle based on your experience, expertize, history, etc on them.


That's leaves you then. (^__^) I'll just wait for what you hvae made so far. Then we'll take it from there. I think K retired for the night. We'll resume this when you've divided the task. (^__^)

RyokoAyekaLover said:
no,no,no..think you misunderstood something somewhere lol. the first part i had no idea about till now so can take that into consideration but by main work i mean like the stuff you said before..like layout creators,recruiters among the other things you listed and maybe more one day since like i doubt you would be wanting a Officer to have full like creative control on something one would think anyway


I thought you were about to add more task. (^__^) We'll just let Klac do the dividing and we'll start from there. Night!


well i'm on refer have on having it based on expereince & expertize to handle the some of the admins works.

besides learn from your experience from your other clubs history & works you did to help out in ANIME NEXUS.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
 
Feb 9, 2011 11:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 89
C25 said:
RyokoAyekaLover said:
well thats nice but wouldn't it be better for a Officer to take on the role so other admin's could be more focused on greater things?


What do you have in mind? (^__^)


I agree, that sounds good because us Admins need to be concentrated on the more important things such as, Anime of the month including many other duties.
 
Feb 9, 2011 5:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2486
exactly,for just one person to help me out on very few genre's it shouldn't be someone that has big power to contribute elsewhere but enough so that they actually help out
 
Feb 14, 2011 5:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 234
Hey all!
I argee. Admin should do more jobs then Officer's since they're in a higher position. I think a job of an Officer is mainly on the outside of the club (I think) like:
-Mass Message,
-Recruting Members
-and Delivering Member Cards (Some of the club do this but I prefer to deliver the cards myself)

Adimin's job will mostly be on club activities etc. It's their job to help a creator to keep the club active ^^

On the other hand, I think it's a good idea to create a forum for Admins and Officers to pick their Job (Since this discussion don't belong here...) What do you guys think?
UserBars
 
Feb 14, 2011 12:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 89
Winged_Phantom said:
Hey all!
I argee. Admin should do more jobs then Officer's since they're in a higher position. I think a job of an Officer is mainly on the outside of the club (I think) like:
-Mass Message,
-Recruting Members
-and Delivering Member Cards (Some of the club do this but I prefer to deliver the cards myself)

Adimin's job will mostly be on club activities etc. It's their job to help a creator to keep the club active ^^

On the other hand, I think it's a good idea to create a forum for Admins and Officers to pick their Job (Since this discussion don't belong here...) What do you guys think?


I AGREE PHANTOM. You, Klac, and I should have a meeting and decide who should take on all of the jobs for the club. I think our club would be way more organized and everyone would know their exact club duties. Does that sound good?
 
Feb 14, 2011 1:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 89
Winged_Phantom said:
Hey all!
I argee. Admin should do more jobs then Officer's since they're in a higher position. I think a job of an Officer is mainly on the outside of the club (I think) like:
-Mass Message,
-Recruting Members
-and Delivering Member Cards (Some of the club do this but I prefer to deliver the cards myself)

Adimin's job will mostly be on club activities etc. It's their job to help a creator to keep the club active ^^

On the other hand, I think it's a good idea to create a forum for Admins and Officers to pick their Job (Since this discussion don't belong here...) What do you guys think?


I agree with you Phatom. You, Klac, and I should have a meeting to delegate jobs to all the officers and admins. I think that would make our club much more organized, and run much smoother...what do you think?
 
Feb 14, 2011 6:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 2486
except doing it that way means leaving me and Gizmo out of the loop and have like no say even though we are both the same rank...all in all would be unfair since then i don't really see why we should bother being admins if we get like no say...
 
Feb 14, 2011 8:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 679
We pretty much have completed the March activties so we just have to think about what to do with April.

Here are some of the suggestions, we need to have the following:

  • Someone to post those member cards and make them (Phantom sounds up for the task though)
  • Mass messanging (i find this difficult since we now have 105 members). This admin has to inform all members about the updates of the club.
  • Recruiting members (well, we can all do this)
  • Anime of the Month for April. Actually, Gizmo and I wanted to have a theme for April -that's Comedy or Slice of Life. Since we have this "Anime of the" thread to update every month.
  • Best English Dub. Klac and K wanted to make this happen for April so, we needed the informations necessary, such as the Dubbing COmpany and/or dubbers.
  • Forum Moderator. Anyone that can manage the forums and delete troll messages. Someone who's always available when a member needs to ask something.
  • Update Club info It would be better if you can use png for links and stuff. I can provide the links. But I can't make the images.

    ** I have set up the threads for next month's activities so no need to think much of that. Now, what do you want to from the choices above?


    For Next Month, since we have already decided that it'll be a MECHA x WARS themed month we have the following Activities set-up:

  • Anime of the Month (The voting are still open btw)
  • "If youe were a gundam pilot, who will you be?" thread.
  • Mecha of the Month (The voting are still open too)
  • The most intelligent character in anime 9thanks to K and Klac)

    For Share threads we have:
  • Best day of school (since all of us have had been there)
  • Of course a 'Discuss it' thread for the Anime of the Month
  • What is the first MECHA ANIME you've seen?
  • Recommendation for must-watch MECHAS for beginners.
  • Your favorite Mecha pilot?

    So, what do you want to do? Btw, It's still February's fortnight so we can still make changes for March's activities. You can just post your recommendations here for all the admins to see. (^__^)
  • Modified by Creon, Feb 14, 2011 8:31 PM
     
    Feb 15, 2011 3:44 AM

    Offline
    Joined: Mar 2010
    Posts: 234
    I don't mind doing Member cards ^^, Mass messanging (100+ is still quite easy. But I'll be a little slow since my computer is VERY lag) and Forum Moderator. If some one want any of the job I don't mind giving up any. Oh er could we also have Best Voice Actors? Cause well some of us( like me) watch Subs not Dub.
    Modified by Winged_Phantom, Feb 15, 2011 4:18 AM
    UserBars
     
    Feb 15, 2011 4:45 AM

    Offline
    Joined: Jul 2008
    Posts: 2486
    i pass..none of those jobs interest me..and then have the ones i can't even do...
     
    Feb 15, 2011 1:18 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jul 2010
    Posts: 89
    RyokoAyekaLover said:
    i pass..none of those jobs interest me..and then have the ones i can't even do...


    Well we need all the help that we can get so we all need to work together. We have to all pitch in and make this club awesome.
     
    Feb 15, 2011 4:57 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    Winged_Phantom said:
    I don't mind doing Member cards ^^, Mass messanging (100+ is still quite easy. But I'll be a little slow since my computer is VERY lag) and Forum Moderator. If some one want any of the job I don't mind giving up any. Oh er could we also have Best Voice Actors? Cause well some of us( like me) watch Subs not Dub.


    You might need help in making cards and mass messaging. Anyone would like to help Phantom here? Atleast another admin and an officer? Or two officers?

    I can be the Forum Moderator. (^__^)v
    Would you like a BEST ENGLISH DUB for April as well?

    RyokoAyekaLover said:
    i pass..none of those jobs interest me..and then have the ones i can't even do...


    How about a General Recommendation thread? (^__^)




    How about for the other tasks? Anyone?
     
    Feb 15, 2011 7:08 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jul 2008
    Posts: 2486
    @K: i'd rather resign from my position then to do something i don't want to do.

    @Creon: i'm fine with that but it seems for the most part whenever i'm on their is bad lag and also its never been mentioned besides between us so i dunno :/....
     
    Feb 15, 2011 8:59 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    RyokoAyekaLover said:

    @Creon: i'm fine with that but it seems for the most part whenever i'm on their is bad lag and also its never been mentioned besides between us so i dunno :/....


    We'll just make it official then! (^__^) You're an admin anyway.
     
    Feb 15, 2011 9:39 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jul 2008
    Posts: 2486
    which in lies the problem...if that would count as my job i'd do it but if i have to do that and something else i'd rather not give me extra work(that being the problem of the seemingly lack of communication)
     
    Feb 15, 2011 9:48 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2008
    Posts: 1920
    hmm unless you refer also mention of timing & internet connection?

    well that would be a factor give lately been having bit bother connection on my internet.
    LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
    MR.GS
    JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
    THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
    you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
     
    Feb 15, 2011 9:49 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    RyokoAyekaLover said:
    which in lies the problem...if that would count as my job i'd do it but if i have to do that and something else i'd rather not give me extra work(that being the problem of the seemingly lack of communication)


    You can do ONLY that. (^__^) Just help the members pick the right anime to watch. I believe we do have a lot of first-timers here. Will you take the task?
     
    Feb 15, 2011 9:50 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    Klac, really. What did you do? Why do you have to post to all our affiliates that we needed help as if we're closing? *facepalm* They might get the wrong idea. *sigh*
     
    Feb 15, 2011 9:55 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2008
    Posts: 1920
    Creon said:
    Klac, really. What did you do? Why do you have to post to all our affiliates that we needed help as if we're closing? *facepalm* They might get the wrong idea. *sigh*


    sorry it just happen during the fredi probs alert.

    i sort do that in a panic really sorry on that.
    LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
    MR.GS
    JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
    THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
    you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
     
    Feb 15, 2011 10:06 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    ENTER_KLACMAN said:
    Creon said:
    Klac, really. What did you do? Why do you have to post to all our affiliates that we needed help as if we're closing? *facepalm* They might get the wrong idea. *sigh*


    sorry it just happen during the fredi probs alert.

    i sort do that in a panic really sorry on that.


    That was a scandal. Other members pm'd me and asked about the club's status. Please don't do taht again. (^__^)v
     
    Feb 15, 2011 10:13 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2008
    Posts: 1920
    Creon said:
    ENTER_KLACMAN said:
    Creon said:
    Klac, really. What did you do? Why do you have to post to all our affiliates that we needed help as if we're closing? *facepalm* They might get the wrong idea. *sigh*


    sorry it just happen during the fredi probs alert.

    i sort do that in a panic really sorry on that.


    That was a scandal. Other members pm'd me and asked about the club's status. Please don't do taht again. (^__^)v


    ok i get sort of a creator mistake on it.

    besides i'm still learning on how to be leading & being a creator of a club.

    really need to improve myself on it.
    LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
    MR.GS
    JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
    THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
    you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
     
    Feb 16, 2011 12:00 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jul 2008
    Posts: 2486
    Creon said:
    RyokoAyekaLover said:
    which in lies the problem...if that would count as my job i'd do it but if i have to do that and something else i'd rather not give me extra work(that being the problem of the seemingly lack of communication)


    You can do ONLY that. (^__^) Just help the members pick the right anime to watch. I believe we do have a lot of first-timers here. Will you take the task?


    if thats case i'll do it and should be easy enough..so guess i can take a whack at it.
     
    Feb 16, 2011 4:24 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    RyokoAyekaLover said:
    Creon said:
    RyokoAyekaLover said:
    which in lies the problem...if that would count as my job i'd do it but if i have to do that and something else i'd rather not give me extra work(that being the problem of the seemingly lack of communication)


    You can do ONLY that. (^__^) Just help the members pick the right anime to watch. I believe we do have a lot of first-timers here. Will you take the task?


    if thats case i'll do it and should be easy enough..so guess i can take a whack at it.



    Thank you Ryoko! (^__^)
     
    Feb 16, 2011 5:33 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    IMPORTANT!

    This tasks have been divided and here are your To-Dos:

    Phantom and Merushi Will do the Club Banners, Member Cards and Club Profile. This also includes the mass messaging. Btw, we could use a Newsletter Banner.

    You can start by opening a request thread for these:


    You know the drill. *wink*



    Creon Will be the Forum Moderator. I will make the threads for the members and answer to any of your concerns.



    Ryoko Will be the General Recommendation Administrator. Ryoko, please feel free to add Anime Relations. Since this is ANIME NEXUS, we will no longer post MANGA RELATIONS. (^__^)



    K Will organize the MOST INTELLIGENT CHARACTER in an Anime tournament and the CHARACTERS RELATIONS as well.



    Gizmo Will organize the Anime of the Month for April. Nominations will start March 1, 2011 for BOTH Slice of Life AND Comedy theme for April and close on the fortnight, votings will follow immediately. I think OriginGenesis is the best partner for this one?



    Klac No more panic comments to other clubs, okay? I have removed all the pictures to give way to what Phantom had made for Club Banner. You can collect information necessary for our BEST ENGLISH DUB in an Anime. Like the Dubbing Companies and the voice actors. I think you and K will have to be a team on this.



    Please update other admins by posting here. I will be posting this in the officers thread as well. And btw, if you want a member to help you, tell us so we can deliberate if we can promote that member to an officer.

    So far so good

    We have 100+ members and we are keep on growing! (^__^)

    Let us do our best and bring the best to Anime Nexus!

    Animo Anime!
    Modified by Creon, Feb 16, 2011 10:10 PM
     
    Feb 16, 2011 8:01 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2008
    Posts: 1920
    Creon said:
    IMPORTANT!

    This tasks have been divided and here are your To-Dos:

    Phantom and Merushi Will do the Club Banners, Member Cards and Club Profile. This also includes the mass messaging. Btw, we could use a Newsletter Banner.

    You can start by opening a request thread for these:


    You know the drill. *wink*



    Creon Will be the Forum Moderator. I will make the threads for the members and answer to any of your concerns.



    Ryoko Will be the General Recommendation Administrator. Ryoko, please feel free to add Anime Relations. Since this is ANIME NEXUS, we will no longer post MANGA RELATIONS. (^__^)



    K Will organize the MOST INTELLIGENT CHARACTER in an Anime tournament and the CHARACTERS RELATIONS as well.



    Gizmo Will organize the Anime of the Month for April. Nominations will start March 1, 2011 for Slice of Life or Comedy theme for April (Admins will have to vote for this) and close on the fortnight, votings will follow immediately. I think OriginGenesis is the best partner for this one?



    Klac No more panic comments to other clubs, okay? I have removed all the pictures to give way to what Phantom had made for Club Banner. You can collect information necessary for our BEST ENGLISH DUB in an Anime. Like the Dubbing Companies and the voice actors. I think you and K will have to be a team on this.



    Please update other admins by posting here. I will be posting this in the officers thread as well. And btw, if you want a member to help you, tell us so we can deliberate if we can promote that member to an officer.

    So far so good

    We have 100+ members and we are keep on growing! (^__^)

    Let us do our best and bring the best to Anime Nexus!

    Animo Anime!


    i see hmm so K & i will have to handle the best english dub part give i very experience in english dub (hmm might wonder if i could ask english dub fanclub if they want to get involve on it since they also know english dub just in case) either i do my best search on english dub.
    LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
    MR.GS
    JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
    THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
    you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
     
    Feb 16, 2011 8:11 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jul 2008
    Posts: 2486
    @Creon: roger! lol. have created the section and at the least for now added my top 6 in relations lol.
     
    Feb 16, 2011 8:53 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    RyokoAyekaLover said:
    @Creon: roger! lol. have created the section and at the least for now added my top 6 in relations lol.


    Thank you! *bow*
     
    Feb 16, 2011 8:59 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    What do you think of promoting BnryStr to officer?
     
    Feb 16, 2011 9:38 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Nov 2009
    Posts: 935
    @creon- Slice of life or comedy is too much how about anime that are both slice of life and comedy.
     
    Feb 16, 2011 10:09 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    gizmo99 said:
    @creon- Slice of life or comedy is too much how about anime that are both slice of life and comedy.


    If it's easier for you (^__^) Sure.
     
    Feb 17, 2011 12:41 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Sep 2010
    Posts: 762
    @Creon: Could you add these two to Phantoms banners on the club profile?

    Could you also make a link to the member cards thread on the club profile? That way it's easier for members to find.

    @All Admins: You can all request your member cards there's also a special rules for the numbering:
    The first 9 numbers are reserved for the creator, admins and officers.
    So 1 is Klac, while the admins may choose a number between 2 and 6 and officers choose between 7 and 9.

    I think this is a reasonable rule?

    EDIT: never mind, the numbering has already been made
    Modified by Merushi, Feb 18, 2011 8:48 AM


    We can't change the world with Anime...

    …but we'll try

    Vote for your favorite K-ON songs here
     
    Feb 17, 2011 6:32 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    Merushi said:
    @Creon: Could you add these two to Phantoms banners on the club profile?


    Posted! (^__^)

    Merushi said:
    Could you also make a link to the member cards thread on the club profile? That way it's easier for members to find.


    Done. (^__^) Under ACTIVITIES
    Modified by Creon, Feb 17, 2011 7:12 PM
     
    Feb 18, 2011 10:31 AM

    Offline
    Joined: Sep 2010
    Posts: 762
    thanks Creon, is it okay if officers tell you which member cards they want? since they can't edit the forum post themselves.


    We can't change the world with Anime...

    …but we'll try

    Vote for your favorite K-ON songs here
     
    Feb 18, 2011 4:35 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    Sure (^__^)
     
    Feb 18, 2011 6:04 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    IMPORTANT!

    TASKS FOR MARCH TO BE ACCOMPLISHED AND READY ON/BEFORE FEBRUARY 28, 2011.

    K Will organize the MOST INTELLIGENT CHARACTER in an Anime tournament and the CHARACTERS RELATIONS as well.
  • Please make the rules for nominations, the date of the closing of nominations and the rules for voting.

    Gizmo and OriginGenesis
  • Organize the Anime of the Month for April. Nominations will start March 1, 2011 for BOTH Slice of Life AND Comedy theme for April.
  • Please make the rules for nominations.
  • And do you agree of closing the nominations on the fortnight and start votings thereafter?

    KLAC
  • Collect information necessary for our BEST ENGLISH DUB in an Anime. Like the Dubbing Companies and the voice actors. I think you and K will have to be a team on this.

    Phantiom and Merushi
  • As far as the votings of the Anime of the Month of March is concerned, we will either have FMA or CODE GEASS. We'd like to change the club pic from time to time inspired by the Anime of the Month. Can you make this one possible in time for March?
  • Good job with the member cards, btw.


    Star
  • Can you please help me tally the votes of this thread? We need the result on or before the 27th to update the club profile in time.

    Ryoko
  • We'll open a thread for UPCOMING ANIMEs.
  • Please make the list of UPCOMING ANIMEs and include their url.

    Creon
  • Will update the Club Profile. But If Phantom would like to include a layout feel free to do so.


    EVERYONE! Please leave your comments here and to the officers page to keep everyone updated!

    I would like to commend everyone for doing a GREAT JOB with their tasks. Let's keep this up and we'll sure to make our GOALS come true! (^__^)
  •  
    Feb 18, 2011 6:19 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2008
    Posts: 1920
    Creon said:
    IMPORTANT!

    TASKS FOR MARCH TO BE ACCOMPLISHED AND READY ON/BEFORE FEBRUARY 28, 2011.

    KLAC
  • Collect information necessary for our BEST ENGLISH DUB in an Anime. Like the Dubbing Companies and the voice actors. I think you and K will have to be a team on this.


  • i see give i got some ideas & etc for best english dub just need K to look at it with ideas for it.
    Modified by Creon, Feb 18, 2011 6:24 PM
    LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
    MR.GS
    JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
    THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
    you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
     
    Feb 18, 2011 6:35 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jul 2008
    Posts: 2486
    Creon said:

    Ryoko
  • We'll open a thread for UPCOMING ANIMEs.
  • Please make the list of UPCOMING ANIMEs and include their url.


  • *sigh* got a few questions..

    1.) does that include ova's,specials and movies then?
    2.) does it really have a point?..i mean you can get to the full list easily..it would be easier and more worth while to just link to the list or hate to give myself more work or do links for each one using images so people atleast know what it looks like before blindly clicking
    3.)is hentai is included then?(of course with the image thing..would need to be modified a tad for this lol)
     
    Feb 18, 2011 6:47 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    RyokoAyekaLover said:

    *sigh* got a few questions..

    1.) does that include ova's,specials and movies then?
    2.) does it really have a point?..i mean you can get to the full list easily..it would be easier and more worth while to just link to the list or hate to give myself more work or do links for each one using images so people atleast know what it looks like before blindly clicking
    3.)is hentai is included then?(of course with the image thing..would need to be modified a tad for this lol)


    *smiles*

    If you can think of anything else to do for MARCH, then you can do whatever it is that you'd like. *wink*

    1.) Yes. It includes ova's, special and movies.

    2.) That's the whole point of being the General Recommendation Moderator. You should only post the animes/ovas/special/movies that is or will be included in our ANIME RELATIONS and that we can recommend to our new members -specially the one's who are new to anime.

    3.) You could include Hentai. But a spoiler tag is a must.
     
    Feb 18, 2011 6:55 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jul 2008
    Posts: 2486
    Creon said:


    *smiles*

    If you can think of anything else to do for MARCH, then you can do whatever it is that you'd like. *wink*

    1.) Yes. It includes ova's, special and movies.

    2.) That's the whole point of being the General Recommendation Moderator. You should only post the animes/ovas/special/movies that is or will be included in our ANIME RELATIONS and that we can recommend to our new members -specially the one's who are new to anime.

    3.) You could include Hentai. But a spoiler tag is a must.


    1.) okay then
    2.) -_-...this is why only me is bad for this role..i never watch the movies unless it has a series i'm up to speed for and ova's i like never touch either unless its the same requirement for movies...also TV series...i watch like nearly every single anime every single season..and the ones i'm bound not to watch are usually the ones with the most hype since i disagree with the bulk of MAL..so its not as quick as it sounds for most people.
    3.) okay..i mean those i don't watch very often..takes a shot here and there but not a big fan...i just don't think its right to make me the overlord of picking and choosing either

    ..i say it should either be all or none
     
    Feb 23, 2011 8:10 AM

    Offline
    Joined: Mar 2010
    Posts: 234
    Hey everyone! Got it! I know the job.
    Merushi: FMA or Code Geass?
    UserBars
     
    Feb 23, 2011 4:53 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    Winged_Phantom said:
    Hey everyone! Got it! I know the job.
    Merushi: FMA or Code Geass?


    CODE GEASS (^___^)
     
    Feb 25, 2011 4:58 PM

    Offline
    Joined: Jun 2010
    Posts: 679
    Merushi said:
    Creon said:
    REMINDER ADMINS AND OFFICERS

    How's the tasks coming along? Please don't forget to post your progress in the Admin and Officers page. Thank you!


    Since Phantom is back things should go better now. Membercards will be delivered soon, I'll be working on the pics as soon as the results are in and Phantom will work on the club layout and try to make the update-picture you asked for.


    If you need to overhaul the entire club profile. Please feel free to do so. (^__^)
     
    Top
    Pages (12) 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 3.4 » ... Last »