MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

ASK THE ADMIN/OFFICER
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Anime Nexus »» ASK THE ADMIN/OFFICER

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (29) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
02-08-11, 9:40 PM

well i had message sent to C25 about for update the Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc.

that i thought of those to do on Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc based on their experience & expertize on it.

give i see on your profile, clubs, anime, etc i thought it could help check to see who can handle based on your experience, expertize, history, etc on them.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime

02-08-11, 9:43 PM

RyokoAyekaLover said:
well i just think that if admins do the main work then wouldn't it be more worth while to have a officer helping me out on the topics i can't really work with(someone in Officers you know would be good in my trouble sections) then after time especially if they do good at the job maybe they could be promoted to admin eventually and become a full term partner for the section unless other ideas come in that admins would be needed for anyway. just throwing ideas around.

We were planning to have the tasks divided amongst admins and have the admins pick their officers that could help them. At the moment, we haven't reached Fredi so, K and I would have you and Gizmo to add as an aide. What do you have in mind for our "main work"? (^__^)

02-08-11, 9:52 PM

no,no,no..think you misunderstood something somewhere lol. the first part i had no idea about till now so can take that into consideration but by main work i mean like the stuff you said before..like layout creators,recruiters among the other things you listed and maybe more one day since like i doubt you would be wanting a Officer to have full like creative control on something one would think anyway

02-08-11, 9:58 PM

ENTER_KLACMAN said:
well i had message sent to C25 about for update the Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc.

that i thought of those to do on Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc based on their experience & expertize on it.

give i see on your profile, clubs, anime, etc i thought it could help check to see who can handle based on your experience, expertize, history, etc on them.

That's leaves you then. (^__^) I'll just wait for what you hvae made so far. Then we'll take it from there. I think K retired for the night. We'll resume this when you've divided the task. (^__^)

RyokoAyekaLover said:
no,no,no..think you misunderstood something somewhere lol. the first part i had no idea about till now so can take that into consideration but by main work i mean like the stuff you said before..like layout creators,recruiters among the other things you listed and maybe more one day since like i doubt you would be wanting a Officer to have full like creative control on something one would think anyway

I thought you were about to add more task. (^__^) We'll just let Klac do the dividing and we'll start from there. Night!

02-08-11, 10:03 PM

hey, technically i'm new to this part here so i'm not gonna add tons of stuff,only even said the rec thing since its something that does help people and frankly what i'm probably more known for..well to the people who know me anyway..most the stuff you outright said i can't do,can't be great or the job is just horrible lol(i hate recruiting people ><..that task is a pain ><)

02-08-11, 10:12 PM

RyokoAyekaLover said:
(i hate recruiting people ><..that task is a pain ><)

Noted. (^__^)

02-08-11, 10:15 PM

good,its the only job anyone can do i loath...have spent many a hour doing it and its boring as anything...best thing out of it is maybe bumping into a profile of someone you wanna talk with lol

02-08-11, 10:21 PM

RyokoAyekaLover said:
good,its the only job anyone can do i loath...have spent many a hour doing it and its boring as anything...best thing out of it is maybe bumping into a profile of someone you wanna talk with lol

We wouldn't want to force people do a task they loathe, do we? (^__^) Don't worry no recruitments for you.

02-09-11, 3:10 AM

C25 said:
ENTER_KLACMAN said:

That's leaves you then. (^__^) I'll just wait for what you hvae made so far. Then we'll take it from there. I think K retired for the night. We'll resume this when you've divided the task. (^__^)

RyokoAyekaLover said:

I thought you were about to add more task. (^__^) We'll just let Klac do the dividing and we'll start from there. Night!

well i'm on refer have on having it based on expereince & expertize to handle the some of the admins works.

besides learn from your experience from your other clubs history & works you did to help out in ANIME NEXUS.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime

02-09-11, 11:33 AM

C25 said:
RyokoAyekaLover said:
well thats nice but wouldn't it be better for a Officer to take on the role so other admin's could be more focused on greater things?

What do you have in mind? (^__^)

I agree, that sounds good because us Admins need to be concentrated on the more important things such as, Anime of the month including many other duties.

02-09-11, 5:50 PM

exactly,for just one person to help me out on very few genre's it shouldn't be someone that has big power to contribute elsewhere but enough so that they actually help out

02-14-11, 5:58 AM

Hey all!
I argee. Admin should do more jobs then Officer's since they're in a higher position. I think a job of an Officer is mainly on the outside of the club (I think) like:
-Mass Message,
-Recruting Members
-and Delivering Member Cards (Some of the club do this but I prefer to deliver the cards myself)

Adimin's job will mostly be on club activities etc. It's their job to help a creator to keep the club active ^^

On the other hand, I think it's a good idea to create a forum for Admins and Officers to pick their Job (Since this discussion don't belong here...) What do you guys think?
UserBars

02-14-11, 12:50 PM

Winged_Phantom said:
Hey all!
I argee. Admin should do more jobs then Officer's since they're in a higher position. I think a job of an Officer is mainly on the outside of the club (I think) like:
-Mass Message,
-Recruting Members
-and Delivering Member Cards (Some of the club do this but I prefer to deliver the cards myself)

Adimin's job will mostly be on club activities etc. It's their job to help a creator to keep the club active ^^

On the other hand, I think it's a good idea to create a forum for Admins and Officers to pick their Job (Since this discussion don't belong here...) What do you guys think?

I AGREE PHANTOM. You, Klac, and I should have a meeting and decide who should take on all of the jobs for the club. I think our club would be way more organized and everyone would know their exact club duties. Does that sound good?

02-14-11, 1:07 PM

Winged_Phantom said:
Hey all!
-Mass Message,
-Recruting Members

I agree with you Phatom. You, Klac, and I should have a meeting to delegate jobs to all the officers and admins. I think that would make our club much more organized, and run much smoother...what do you think?

02-14-11, 6:57 PM

except doing it that way means leaving me and Gizmo out of the loop and have like no say even though we are both the same rank...all in all would be unfair since then i don't really see why we should bother being admins if we get like no say...

02-14-11, 8:05 PM

We pretty much have completed the March activties so we just have to think about what to do with April.

Here are some of the suggestions, we need to have the following:

• Someone to post those member cards and make them (Phantom sounds up for the task though)
  • Mass messanging (i find this difficult since we now have 105 members). This admin has to inform all members about the updates of the club.
  • Recruiting members (well, we can all do this)
  • Anime of the Month for April. Actually, Gizmo and I wanted to have a theme for April -that's Comedy or Slice of Life. Since we have this "Anime of the" thread to update every month.
  • Best English Dub. Klac and K wanted to make this happen for April so, we needed the informations necessary, such as the Dubbing COmpany and/or dubbers.
  • Forum Moderator. Anyone that can manage the forums and delete troll messages. Someone who's always available when a member needs to ask something.
  • Update Club info It would be better if you can use png for links and stuff. I can provide the links. But I can't make the images.

** I have set up the threads for next month's activities so no need to think much of that. Now, what do you want to from the choices above?

For Next Month, since we have already decided that it'll be a MECHA x WARS themed month we have the following Activities set-up:

• Anime of the Month (The voting are still open btw)
  • "If youe were a gundam pilot, who will you be?" thread.
  • Mecha of the Month (The voting are still open too)
  • The most intelligent character in anime 9thanks to K and Klac)

For Share threads we have:
  • Best day of school (since all of us have had been there)
  • Of course a 'Discuss it' thread for the Anime of the Month
  • What is the first MECHA ANIME you've seen?
  • Recommendation for must-watch MECHAS for beginners.
  • Your favorite Mecha pilot?

So, what do you want to do? Btw, It's still February's fortnight so we can still make changes for March's activities. You can just post your recommendations here for all the admins to see. (^__^)
  • Modified by Creon, 02-14-11, 8:31 PM

02-15-11, 3:44 AM

I don't mind doing Member cards ^^, Mass messanging (100+ is still quite easy. But I'll be a little slow since my computer is VERY lag) and Forum Moderator. If some one want any of the job I don't mind giving up any. Oh er could we also have Best Voice Actors? Cause well some of us( like me) watch Subs not Dub.
    Modified by Winged_Phantom, 02-15-11, 4:18 AM
    UserBars

02-15-11, 4:45 AM

i pass..none of those jobs interest me..and then have the ones i can't even do...

02-15-11, 1:18 PM

RyokoAyekaLover said:
    i pass..none of those jobs interest me..and then have the ones i can't even do...

Well we need all the help that we can get so we all need to work together. We have to all pitch in and make this club awesome.

02-15-11, 4:57 PM

Winged_Phantom said:
    I don't mind doing Member cards ^^, Mass messanging (100+ is still quite easy. But I'll be a little slow since my computer is VERY lag) and Forum Moderator. If some one want any of the job I don't mind giving up any. Oh er could we also have Best Voice Actors? Cause well some of us( like me) watch Subs not Dub.

You might need help in making cards and mass messaging. Anyone would like to help Phantom here? Atleast another admin and an officer? Or two officers?

I can be the Forum Moderator. (^__^)v
    Would you like a BEST ENGLISH DUB for April as well?

RyokoAyekaLover said:

How about a General Recommendation thread? (^__^)

How about for the other tasks? Anyone?

Pages (29) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
    Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices