Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 27, 2011 1:33 AM

May 2010
Merry is so cute :3. a typical badass girl X3 this is getting more interesting :D
and who was that girl at the end o.O?
Jan 27, 2011 1:43 AM
Jul 2010
Wasabi said:
Yumeji is a pretty different change of protagonist. He's actually quite level headed and thinks things through instead of running head on or act like a complete wimp. We need more of this.
Quoted for truth. I really like him.

Spirit_Sempai said:
Lame fight :/

But still not a bad episode
Yeah, the fight was pretty lame but I actually enjoy the way things are developing. I'm so curious about everything!
Jan 27, 2011 11:01 AM

Nov 2008
Monad said:
The good thing is that this show keeps going with the lpot instead of school life and thing like that.

That's what i'm hoping for here. I hope the school life just becomes an after thought. BUT WAIT! judging by the preview, we will be returning to the school life!

Not really that shocking, since the dream demons only seem to attract students.

Anyways, pretty average episode. I didn't mind the episodic style, but they've put the plot in the sidelines, which is not a good thing.

Jan 27, 2011 1:09 PM
Jun 2009
Some people may call this anime boring but I personally like the pace of the show.

And Merry's outfit is just great.
Jan 28, 2011 8:01 AM

Dec 2010
Ah, now I really am curious of that red-haired girl with handcuffs-like bracelet. I mean, she's cute and all, but I wonder if she's an enemy?
Merry is so cute~ She's not as cool as in the first episode, with donuts and all ~! x3
Jan 28, 2011 3:57 PM

Oct 2009
Pretty good episode.

Wasabi said:

Yumeji is a pretty different change of protagonist. He's actually quite level headed and thinks things through instead of running head on or act like a complete wimp. We need more of this.

+1
Jan 28, 2011 7:58 PM

Nov 2010
Great episode and Merrys little costume was awesome, looking forward to next weeks episode to see some more bad guys.
Feb 10, 2011 12:22 AM

Sep 2008
I don't think I can take anymore of this show.

The style of the show is good and the way the scenes flow make it feel dreamy but unfortunately all of that is ruined by nothing happening. This episode, like all the previous ones, has enough content to fill maybe 3 or 4 minutes of an anime. Not a whole episode.

Dropped. Probably. No offense to the studio and fans and I'm sure nobody cares about my opinion anyway.
Feb 14, 2011 12:10 PM

Dec 2008
I think I'll be having nightmares about Ichima tonight. *shivers*
May 1, 2011 12:19 PM

Jul 2010
Wasabi said:

this.

kuroshi_nazo said:
So Yumeji is the only one who can see if a dream demon will visit that night, looks like Yhis useless ability isn't so useless anymore.

animelly said:
lol Merry looks so cute when she's staring at the girl's donut.

lol that was adorable.

Jun 1, 2011 10:17 PM

Mar 2009
Merry's cute.
Mar 26, 2012 10:42 PM
Mar 2012
Ep 3!!!! well... i can say that i really enjoyed it, not only was it well paced but the animation/music/plot development tied together seamlessly. As far as the new character goes, i Feel that minato is super cute and well designed. Also the qourk of clumsyness helps us further realize that she is only a kid. right after watching this and taking a step back, i realized that this episode further explained the dream into reality issue, which for me was really confussing. I'm so glad that they took the time to go over what has been happening to the protagonist. This episode also showed yumeji's growing power, which i liked a lot because at first it seemed like he had no control over anything, which annoyed me a bit. also it helped the two protagonists get closer together. what i mean is that they seem more like friends then in the first episode where merry treated yumeji like a complete stranger and ultametly via the second episode, abandones him for a unkown goal. the scene with the yumeji's father playing kick the can, was i think a great way to show how much yumeji cares about his father and it gave insight into the fathers personality. Now we just need something about the mother and maybe a hint or two about merry past... that would be sugoi!!!! Merry is super cute!!!!!!!!!!!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Yukikaze
Aug 31, 2012 5:16 PM

May 2012
Lovely episode a bit fucked but still great :D good that he found Merry!
Dec 1, 2014 12:38 AM

Sep 2012
Interesting episide.
Sep 21, 2015 4:27 AM

Mar 2010
5layer said:
I don't think I can take anymore of this show.

The style of the show is good and the way the scenes flow make it feel dreamy but unfortunately all of that is ruined by nothing happening. This episode, like all the previous ones, has enough content to fill maybe 3 or 4 minutes of an anime. Not a whole episode.

Dropped. Probably. No offense to the studio and fans and I'm sure nobody cares about my opinion anyway.

I feel the same but I never drop an anime so soon.. But yeah not much has hapoened.

It was ok and I loved merry her drooling face when she sees a donut
Oct 10, 2015 2:28 PM

Jan 2012
It's starting to get interesting.

May 29, 2016 8:20 AM

Apr 2009
i kinda like this MC-guy,
not only does he have an ability and know how to use it,
he is also an anomaly who can cross into the world of dreams during the daydreams,

i wonder if there's some interesting "secret" there as to who, or what, he actually is,
considering that he's apparently staying at a-.... relatives? home, and during the intro it's him an Merry as children, out playing aren't they -w-..?
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Aug 10, 2023 8:39 AM

Dec 2022
Many new characters have been introduced since the first episode, but few of them are relevant yet. Makes me wonder how they'll be used in the future.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yumekui Merry Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kuro4735 - Jan 6, 2011

189 by Limi »»
Jan 6, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Yumekui Merry Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Apr 7, 2011

180 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yumekui Merry Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Mar 31, 2011

82 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:25 PM

Poll: » Yumekui Merry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 24, 2011

97 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:42 PM

Poll: » Yumekui Merry Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Mar 3, 2011

86 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 10, 2023 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.