Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 19, 2011 9:26 AM

Jul 2010
Why isn't Sawako saying anything to him?! I love this series but when those two are together and having awkward moments, it's driving me crazy! I thought they'd be able to communicate better ever since New Years.
But that's just how it is in shojo anime - interesting moments and characters you'd never expect to appear based on their personality or what they're gonna do, and I can't help it when it comes to anime that have romance in it.
Jan 19, 2011 11:14 AM

Jul 2009
Frustrating, yes, boring, no. I was crying how it ended so fast.
Jan 19, 2011 11:55 AM

Sep 2010
I really like the characters in this anime and their interaction…except the both main characters and their screen time together. He is bland and she is…borderline retarded. I would actually like Kuronuma if I hadn’t this constant urge to slap her…
Yano, Yoshida, Arai and Joe are all awesome…and I am also liking the new blond guy so far…why can’t one of them take the lead role? (Joe would especially be fun…well maybe not…).
Jan 19, 2011 12:03 PM

Jun 2008
This was just way to frustrating...
Jan 19, 2011 1:30 PM

Dec 2010
OMGshh, I get soo frustrated when watching Sawako and Kazehaya together because they make absolutely no progress at all. I'm just like JUST SAY IT sawako! but then it would be out of her character and then the anime would end i guess. But i like the blonde guy, it seems like hes intrested in them. hehe maybe he will spice things up a little :P
Jan 19, 2011 1:51 PM

Jul 2010
Wow this is really really slow paced. Even slowe than the first season... and they only have 13 (now 11) episodes to work it all out :O I hope they'll speed it up a little next week?

I liked the episode, a lot more then the previous one. It was like season 1 with the sfeer etc and Kazehaya was kinda cute :) I don't really like the "love triangle" thing but if that's what needed to make Kazehaya a bit more agressive then maybe it's for the good ^^ I hope next week will have some action instead of just voice overs and a lot blushes ^^
Jan 19, 2011 1:54 PM

Jun 2009
Hi ^^

This episode was very good >> I liked it :)

I was sooooooooooooooo NERVOUS ( & anxious >< ) the whole episode ^^" haha

This episode made me curios, scared, happy, & excited ^^ haha

Happy & excited because of the new character (called Miura XD Kawaiii)

Curios, scared, & sad because of what happened to Kazehaya and Sawako relationship ><”
I really liked Kazehaya ^^” Poor Kazehaya >> Gambare Kazehaya XD ~ Don’t give up ^^
Jan 19, 2011 2:38 PM
Dec 2007
There were some huge developments in this one. Oh and the blond dude is seriously cool and a great addition to the series.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 19, 2011 3:10 PM

Jun 2008
I can foresee a love triangle here..

and what the heck?! seriously?! 13 episodes?!
THEIR GOING TO END IT EARLY?! there's no way kazehaya can confess in such few episodes?! this type of shoujo anime is a slow progressing romance. ohh god.. a third season huh..

Kento: Apprivoise!!
Kento: Sasou Toujo!
Kento: GINGA!
Kento: BISHOUNEN!
Kento: TAUBURN!!

damn.. I want to see him apprivoise LOL!

Visit our website at http://www.animeotakucorner.com
Jan 19, 2011 3:46 PM

Aug 2009
I love Kento!!! XDD Miyano Mamoru was perfect for him!!!

Yano and Arai are soo cute!!

I love Sawako to death, but.. god... she needs to speak up!!!
Jan 19, 2011 4:41 PM

Dec 2010
Watching this episode reminded me of how much I love this series, and how much it aggravates me! I both love the slow pacing and want to tear out my hair, but we'll see what happens next time with the addition of Kento....
Oh, when Kento poked Sawako and Kazehaya looked like he was about to explode, I nearly died. And when I say nearly died I mean I kicked back my chair so hard I nearly split my head open. ^_^ Being such a hopeless romantic is really hazardous to my health xD
I loved the scenes involving Kazehaya and Sawako but I got so frustrated that she could barely spit out a single word! I'm hoping that Kento will make the characters less tongue tied.... I couldn't agree with Yano-chin and her aggravated monologue more! xD
Jan 19, 2011 4:41 PM

Mar 2010
PseudoJordan said:
I'm not sure yet how I feel about the possibility of Arai x Yano, but it could work. Then again, it's probably just teasing from the writer. I do know that I'm not liking the pace of the second season and the interactions thus far between the two protagonists. It's just pure frustration watching Sawako and Kazehaya making literally no progress, no matter what the justification for that might be.
Well said. It's frustrating to watch, despite clearly knowing the final result of the anime. I want to see progression, not struggling scenes with a clueless girl. No matter how cute she might be. Looking forward to the next!
Jan 19, 2011 5:03 PM

Jul 2010
Kazehaya is just soooo...♥
I really wanted to see more of Ryuu and Chizu ._.
It's been a while...
Jan 19, 2011 5:13 PM

Dec 2010
If this show starts to develop a couple of romances side by side, it could offset the awfully slow pacing of Sawako&Shouta.
Jan 19, 2011 6:19 PM

Apr 2010
Kento is a great addition. Really, this is what kimi ni todoke was missing. A refreshing character after all these episodes to really jump start this. I haven't read the manga, so I hope he gets way more screen time than he did this episode.

I love this series for the reason that last episode i was screaming for kurumi to get off the fackin screen and get away from sawako. For god's sake, give him the chocolate. D:
Jan 19, 2011 7:25 PM

May 2009
Soooo frustrating!!! At least there's some hope with Kento around...
Jan 19, 2011 7:29 PM
Aug 2010
I'm getting pretty bored too with Sawako and Kazehayas close to none progress. I was yelling "confess!! confess!!" at the after school scene but I was kinda disappointed.
I actually kinda like the blonde kid though, good wake up call for Kazehaya imo. And the scene where Sawako was imagining him was pretty funny P:

And ugh, that annoying girls in their class. Don't even remember her name.
Jan 19, 2011 8:11 PM

Jan 2010
As I read through all the comments, I couldn't help but notice that lots and lots of people are screaming at the show. The creators have done a good job endearing the characters to the audience so that despite almost nothing happening, so many people are hooked.
Jan 19, 2011 8:32 PM

Aug 2009
I really wish Sawako would just say what she feels, but I guess I can understand her feelings. She must have a hard time explaining anything to Kazehaya. But at least say something Sawako...D:
Jan 19, 2011 8:38 PM

Apr 2010
OMG SAY IT!!! AAAAARGHHHHH

I felt the urge to punch either Kazehaya or Sawako, especially Kazehaya, because Sawako will NEVER say anything (if I'm wrong, don't tell me), but... but... ;__; aaagh.

Jan 19, 2011 8:49 PM

Jun 2009
surferrosa said:
OMG SAY IT!!! AAAAARGHHHHH

I felt the urge to punch either Kazehaya or Sawako, especially Kazehaya, because Sawako will NEVER say anything (if I'm wrong, don't tell me), but... but... ;__; aaagh.

haha XD Yeah I got the same feeling XD haha
and I think most people who saw this episode feel the same :P
Jan 19, 2011 9:53 PM

Oct 2010
StormViruz said:
Priceless :D
I loved it too to see old Sawako being scary just like in the beginning of season 1, for some reason I started to remember that scene where she was playing the ghost.
StormViruz said:
Edit. I'm sold to the OP and ED
Same here except I much more going for the OP. I want that full version and play it in my car.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 19, 2011 11:13 PM

Jul 2010
Mockman said:
As I read through all the comments, I couldn't help but notice that lots and lots of people are screaming at the show. The creators have done a good job endearing the characters to the audience so that despite almost nothing happening, so many people are hooked.
Well yeah, and the fact that this is also season 2, so it's rather likely only people that saw the first season are watching this one. Thus we have no people complaining about how this isn't what they thought it would be and so on and so forth.

Yumekichi11 said:
StormViruz said:
Edit. I'm sold to the OP and ED
Same here except I much more going for the OP. I want that full version and play it in my car.
I support this~
Jan 19, 2011 11:59 PM

Sep 2009
I'm fine with the pacing....just as long as somebody confesses before the season is actually over. There doesn't seem to be enough shows depicting an already established relationship.
Jan 20, 2011 6:09 AM

Mar 2009
I'm in love with this opening.
Jan 20, 2011 8:42 AM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
^Laughed really hard at that one!

Rly, I just saw Tamaki from Ouran. Creepy~

巨人を一匹残らず駆逐してある!
Jan 20, 2011 9:10 AM

Feb 2009
MOAR KAZEHAYA! GAR!

Really, I feel so bad for the poor guy :(. It seems like they are taking some major steps back in the relationship and he really is trying to keep it going but Sawako's insecurity and not wanting to upset anyone is just upsetting him more. Was it really so hard to say something to him in that last scene. He really looked hurt...

SpiritedSarah said:
Oh, when Kento poked Sawako and Kazehaya looked like he was about to explode, I nearly died. And when I say nearly died I mean I kicked back my chair so hard I nearly split my head open. ^_^ Being such a hopeless romantic is really hazardous to my health xD

Don't worry, you're not the only one. Series like these are really the only thing that can make me react like that cause it was like "SAY SOMETHING KAZEHAYA! STAKE YOUR CLAIM!" and when he didn't it was just so frustrating... But still, it was pretty darn adorable.

You'd think reading the manga, I would be prepared for stuff like this XD
KipperchaJan 20, 2011 9:15 AM
Jan 20, 2011 10:21 AM

Apr 2008
I could watch the visuals all day, that watercolor filter they have going on is just beautiful. But yeah, progress is minimal, it feels like they're all moving underwater. There had better be some couples at the end or i'm gonna sic my cat on the producers by the end >:/

and who the hell made this only 13 epis? i mean, come on, stupid crap shows get full seasons over this sweet thing? bah!

also, am i the only one who is totally up for Kento x Kurumi? wicked meddlers, the both of them but so interesting!
Jan 20, 2011 11:02 AM

Jul 2008
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

As ridiculously happy as I am to have a sequel of one of my favorite series ever, this is just too frustrating. YANO-CHIN PLEASE DO US A FAVOR AND BUTT IN!!!!

In any case, I'm enjoying it nonetheless and omfg I adore Kento. <3
Jan 20, 2011 2:14 PM
Mar 2009
What makes Kimi no Todoke so good are the small passageways of the simplicity of each episode.
Jan 20, 2011 2:49 PM

Aug 2010
PseudoJordan said:
I'm not sure yet how I feel about the possibility of Arai x Yano, but it could work. Then again, it's probably just teasing from the writer. I do know that I'm not liking the pace of the second season and the interactions thus far between the two protagonists. It's just pure frustration watching Sawako and Kazehaya making literally no progress, no matter what the justification for that might be.

This is how the pace was in the manga, agonizingly slow, so it's going to get worse before it gets better, trust me. I don't mind too much since I already know what's going to happen. I mean I love Sawako but sometimes you just want to shake her.
Jan 20, 2011 3:46 PM

Aug 2009
Two months. Two months and Sawako hasn't bothered thinking about the ramifications of liking Kazehaya is. Only just barely now she's thinking maybe he likes someone else.

This episode had Kazehaya throwing up his feelings in a subtle way all over Sawako and he expects her to understand it while still being a wuss and not saying anything in the first place. At least Sawako goes against trying anything unpure. Kazehaya just makes her think about stuff and then she puts it off for later. They aren't a good combination, so timing is everything now.

Which makes it a bad show because everything is too drawn out and obvious. Like one of those really, really bad fanfics.
Jan 21, 2011 8:14 AM

Nov 2009
I don't know. The main reason that i hated S1 was because of the pace. Yet, i am not really that annoyed about it this season. I don't really like the use of the rival a lot of times, but it is definitely needed so something happens. >.>
Jan 21, 2011 11:56 AM

Feb 2010
ED is so awesome.

The pace is alright, but the awkwardness that the pace is giving is somewhat bothering.
I still love it nevertheless.
Jan 22, 2011 12:49 AM

Jan 2010
oshiirion said:
Yumekichi11 said:
^Laughed really hard at that one!

Rly, I just saw Tamaki from Ouran. Creepy~

I thought the exact same thing!!!

Anyway realllllllllllly cute ep and I hope the introduction of the new boy makes Kazehaya do something!!! Though I don't mind the slow pacing because shy Sawako and shy kazehaya are adorable!!!

Also I love the new op but the ed is just meh...
Jan 22, 2011 3:55 AM

Jan 2010
I can't get the OP/ED out of my head!!
It's TOO AWESOME!!!
Jan 22, 2011 9:06 AM

Aug 2007
Really good episode. I like the personality of the new character.

I really like the ending!
Jan 22, 2011 10:16 AM

Jun 2008
Just say it already ; _ ;

And i don't like the pin x yano pairing.
Pin is the teacher, so it's just wrong.
Jan 22, 2011 12:59 PM

Nov 2010
dammit once again kazehaya and sawako are stuck at some imaginary border and they both can't express there feeling even after all the time they have been together it really is annoying, sometimes.
Jan 22, 2011 3:53 PM

Jan 2009
As much as I hate Kento as a character, hopefully he'll be key in catalyzing the relationship between Sawako and Kazehaya. At this point I just want something, if anything, to happen.
Jan 23, 2011 3:32 AM

Oct 2008
Kurogashi said:
Frustrating, yes, boring, no. I was crying how it ended so fast.

Frustrating? Yes it's insufferable now! Boring? Past boring it's become static. I'm tired of watching the exact same episode over again. One might even say it's painful to watch. I knew I was in for some ascetics involved when I decided to continue watching this show.

Jacut said:
There were some huge developments in this one. Oh and the blond dude is seriously cool and a great addition to the series.

Please explain what these huge developments are that you speak of? Kento is basically the Male version of Kurumi. Yet another character added to interfere with Kazehaya and Sadako finally getting together. Maybe Kurumi and Kento will begin working together to diabolically intrude on the love story. Wouldn't that be fun to watch. Will someone please point me towards the Dōjinshi manga version of the show already. I can't take it anymore. Seriously contemplating dropping this series if nothing happens in the next few episodes.
Jan 23, 2011 10:25 AM

Feb 2009
I don't even care about who Sawako will end up with anymore, Kazehaya or the blond guy, with Yano for all I care, BUT PLEASE LET HER END UP WITH SOMEBODY AT THE END OF THIS SEASON.

XD
Jan 23, 2011 3:46 PM

Oct 2008
Pin. <3~
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jan 23, 2011 6:07 PM
Jan 2011
im very happy finally I.G made the second season,all u need is just to be patient to watch the second season,becoz from the start the anime still follow the manga story,so sawako n kazehaya relationship will get worse in the beginning,but will be so muuuccchhh better in the end!!Trust Me!!just be patient because this is gonna be amazing n lovely season :D!!
Jan 23, 2011 7:30 PM

Jul 2007
Is it just me or is emo Sawako getting on your nerves too?

As much as I love her, I'm sad to see her go two steps back this season. I hope Kento further catalyzes Kazehaya and Sawako's relationship, or else I'm going to go insanse!
<---made of awesome!
Jan 23, 2011 11:44 PM

May 2010
sawako is just so funny and loveable.. :))

kento......! i just love his voice.. <3
that's my prob with kazehaya.. i can't help but think of italy when i hear him,, and now he also sounds like the bishie alien prince from level e... :P still, i'm absolutely rooting for him! :D
Jan 24, 2011 6:06 AM

Jan 2011
Susan said:
Is it just me or is emo Sawako getting on your nerves too?

As much as I love her, I'm sad to see her go two steps back this season. I hope Kento further catalyzes Kazehaya and Sawako's relationship, or else I'm going to go insanse!

I agree -___-". At one point I found myself shouting at my computer screen... :P
Jan 25, 2011 2:07 AM

Feb 2010
Ooh, I'm so glad this series is back ^^

cleeezzz said:
not only did it achieve nothing, but now kazehaya is doubting whether sawako likes him or not. which means this actually went backwards

if sawako stopped him right there and told him "you are the closest to me," everything would be solved and the next ~5 episodes wont be needed :P. At this rate, the series wont go anywhere in 13 episodes, but i assume they'll start picking up like the first season did near the end
Yeah, this should just be a two-minute OVA.

"They get together. End of story."

/sarcasm
desolatoJan 25, 2011 11:19 AM
Jan 25, 2011 3:43 AM

Dec 2010
i thoguht the chapter was a bit slow, but i did like it when Kento touched Sawako's forehead then Kazehaya stood up. He's too crazy jealous... LOL! this could be the start of some thrilling and juicy eps next time around. To my surprise, Kento looked better compared to the manga. Oh well... Cant wait for next episode!
"Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."

Jan 27, 2011 6:17 AM

Nov 2007
Needs moar Pin.

Looking forward to see how Kento is going to affect things, not looking forward to Sawako and Kazehaya bumbling around each other awkwardly.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 15, 2011

211 by Quiddity131 »»
Mar 23, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2011

221 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Feb 22, 2011

156 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zimno - Feb 8, 2011

202 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 6:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.