Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2011 11:06 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Before reading this chapter i was wondering what is the real reason that Yano have to leave Nanami and ignore his own feeling about her. I never thought the answer would be in this chapter, And to think that Yano went to Nanami it is a great progress. But I hape that this meeting will not be like the previous, a meeting for another goodbye.
Jan 19, 2011 11:33 PM

Jan 2010
What is wrong with Yano's body? Why he'll be hospitalized? Did I miss something?
Jan 27, 2011 1:34 PM

Jun 2009
I think I didn't understand that either about Yano's body. I also don't understand why Takeuchi and Yano are good friends again. Not that I hate it. But anyway I hope that they will be lovely-dovely again..Nanami and Yano I mean!
PrudenceJan 28, 2011 3:24 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2011 1:53 PM

May 2008
I loved this chapter, especially the ending where Yano went to Nanami! I sure hope they get together again...
Jan 31, 2011 6:26 PM

Oct 2009
I sure hope they get together again... +1 This is getting tiring, I want they to be together soon!
Feb 1, 2011 2:32 AM

Nov 2009
what I understood is that he is having something like a phobia, a psychological thig
the last time he saw nanami
well this just me assuming:)
Feb 1, 2011 10:57 AM

Jan 2011
I would guess at this point that they will get back together. Their love kept lasting throughout the entire thing! Oh and those who wish that Yuri is happy, gdiaf. She is nothing but a cock-block and I wish for never ending sorrow for her. I would guess he appeared at the door to propose to her (remember the scene when he was leaning on the tree?) I also think that Yano has the ring that Take got rid of, why? Because it reminded me of Take's birthday when Yano threw the trinket out the window but it was really a peanut. Maybe I'm just crazy though idk. It's hard to believe they continued this story since 2002 for a sad ending. They both need each other, they are dependant on each other. Love isn't about timing, they were made for each other.
Feb 12, 2011 2:25 PM

Aug 2010
hottbill said:
It's hard to believe they continued this story since 2002 for a sad ending. They both need each other, they are dependant on each other. Love isn't about timing, they were made for each other.

This story is so sadly beautiful that idk what kind of ending I'd like to have...
Yano standing in front of Nanami after all those years - this scene made me shed a tear. Can't wait for the next ch!
Feb 13, 2011 12:38 AM

Jan 2011
emerald_city said:
hottbill said:
It's hard to believe they continued this story since 2002 for a sad ending. They both need each other, they are dependant on each other. Love isn't about timing, they were made for each other.

This story is so sadly beautiful that idk what kind of ending I'd like to have...
Yano standing in front of Nanami after all those years - this scene made me shed a tear. Can't wait for the next ch!

I know! Chapter 63 will be the break it or make it chapter. We just have to wait a little bit longer got Bebexiu to scanslate it.... But I don't know if I can wait...
Feb 21, 2011 1:40 PM

Jun 2009
hottbill said:

I know! Chapter 63 will be the break it or make it chapter. We just have to wait a little bit longer got Bebexiu to scanslate it.... But I don't know if I can wait...

I know that I can't wait. Almost every day I check if there is a new chapter!
And you are right. Their love isn't about timing. They were made for each other.
And I also agree. Who could feel sorry for Yuri let her have sorrow for the rest of her life!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2011 5:49 PM

Nov 2007
I don't think Yano has serious health issues. He probably gets panic attacks while being under pressure, and Aki pressured him. About time too imo, he needed a kick in the ass, he's been playing martyr long enough now.
As for Yuri: I hated her with a passion. But sure, she had her issues and has dealt with them. She's moving on now and sets Yano free. Why wish her sorrow? Yano's personality not being able to leave needy people alone is as much to blame for their relationship to last that long. It was his way of punishing himself.
But Aki kicked some sense into him, and Yuri will be fine on her own.
Now all we need is a happy end for Yano and Nana.
After so long, I think we deserve that.
Feb 21, 2011 7:19 PM

Jan 2011
UPDATE! Someone partially translated Chapter 63!

http://bebexiushoujo.blogspot.com/2011/02/bokura-ga-ita-chapter-63-teaser.html

Schmook will probably be replacing Bebexiu for translating the remaining chapters. Finally some progress, check it out
Jun 20, 2012 7:22 PM

Mar 2011
Yeah, as long as they're both mentally there. As long as their memories and feelings are intact then I can wish nothing but the best for Yano and Nana! I had an itching feeling that these attacks would eventually wipe out his memory, but it seems like whenever Nana gets mentioned his panic attacks get worse.

I'd also like to say that I'm falling in love with the atwork in these last few chapters, definetly a step up from the circle heads and sparkly eyes man.

Side Note, did not think that this series (where Nana annoyed me to no end in the beginning) would grow on me so much that I would break down and cry.
May 31, 2017 10:47 PM

Jan 2013
Some good dialogue and lecturing from Aki. It is hard to get back into after a 5 month break, but it was so depressing to me that I never finished.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Chapter 1 Discussion

pranss0_0 - Apr 22, 2023

0 by pranss0_0 »»
Apr 22, 2023 10:16 PM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

pillock - Feb 16, 2012

58 by Shikkakku »»
Mar 23, 2023 2:13 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Chapter 41 Discussion

RediceRyan - Jan 20, 2017

1 by Shikkakku »»
Mar 22, 2023 6:57 PM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Chapter 35 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2015

3 by Shikkakku »»
Mar 22, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Chapter 45 Discussion

Sennin_Darkissa - Nov 7, 2008

18 by chaosjelly »»
Nov 6, 2022 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.