Forum Settings
Forums

Original Writer of Fractale Envies the Quality of Hourou Musuko

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 18, 2011 9:52 PM

Aug 2010
Why do the overwhelming majority of people who posted so far think this guy is serious? Unless I am missing a critical piece of this guy's story, he's clearly being sarcastic.
Jan 18, 2011 10:39 PM

Jan 2009
Jacut said:
Both shows are among the weakest series ever broadcasted on the Noitamina slot, that's all.

Although it's too early to jump to conclusions, I agree with the post quoted. Still hope it will get better.
Sorry for grammar mistakes(if any), english is not my native language. Feel free to correct me if you see some.
Jan 18, 2011 10:53 PM

Oct 2008
EMChamp said:
Why do the overwhelming majority of people who posted so far think this guy is serious? Unless I am missing a critical piece of this guy's story, he's clearly being sarcastic.

i hope so, because otherwise with that attitude fractale is going down the shitter.
Jan 18, 2011 11:35 PM

Jan 2010
The fuck? Both Fractale and Hourou Musuko are quality shows. I (judging by the first episode) prefer Fractale. Hourou Musuko may be way better animated and the atmosphere is better than Fractale, but the story is confusing as hell.

But really, they're both good shows. Why pin them against each other? Also "it's all over", what the fuck does that mean?
Jan 19, 2011 2:38 AM

Feb 2010
dtshyk said:
Yamamoto Yutaka, the director of Fractale, declared at the press conference that he is ready to retire when Fractale fails.

The Japanese do everything in "High-Intensity", uh?

Kudos to those that got the Angel Beats! reference xD
Jan 19, 2011 4:11 AM

Oct 2010
holypoop said:
The fuck? Both Fractale and Hourou Musuko are quality shows. I (judging by the first episode) prefer Fractale. Hourou Musuko may be way better animated and the atmosphere is better than Fractale, but the story is confusing as hell.

But really, they're both good shows. Why pin them against each other? Also "it's all over", what the fuck does that mean?

Hourou Musuko is little confusing but story is good slice of life.
Jan 19, 2011 3:07 PM

Jun 2009
…The hell? I don’t know if the guy is being sarcastic and just trolling around or he’s really that overly dramatic to make such drastic assumptions not even a week after the first episodes of both series aired.

Oh well, it’s not like I truly care.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Jan 20, 2011 3:24 AM
Nov 2009
I guess Yamamoto has already lost half the battle. Sheesh, a director even.
Jan 20, 2011 3:50 PM

Aug 2010
Chaos_Pheonix20 said:
While yes Hourou Musukos art is some what better. The actual story and the way it is presented is not. I actually enjoy Fractale much better because the speed of it, keeps it interesting. HM is boring and confusing. I knew at the beginning they were going to have trouble conveying a story like HM, and it seems they proved me right. Skipping 6 chapters may not have been their best idea.

Fractale has a movie like feeling to it, which I like.

I'm pretty sure you can't say anything about the pacing of the show after one episode. Also, the first episode seems to be deliberately confusing as a way of picking up interest and introducing characters.

I don't see what is hard about conveying a story like HM. It is a pretty linear story of romance and maturation.

I like both. However, they are two different shows with different genres and directions. You can't really compare them just because they are both anime and on the Noitamina timeslot.
Jan 21, 2011 12:51 AM
Apr 2009
I really just don't understand this. I like HM better, but Fractale's art and music are its strongest points, and the best of the season IMO.
Jan 21, 2011 1:52 AM

Apr 2009
Yamamoto Yutaka, the director of Fractale, declared at the press conference that he is ready to retire when Fractale fails.

WHEN here sounds more like an IF. That would mean he is actually quite hopeful about Fractale.
Jan 21, 2011 8:07 PM

Jan 2009
Azuma himself isn't pleased with the mistranslation from the original post. Here:

http://twitter.com/#!/hazuma/status/28663219136499713

He said it in a joking tone, but people assumed it was serious and made a huge fuss about it.
"I cannot, I truly cannot, sit in a chair all day reflecting how truly admirable I am."
Jan 21, 2011 8:42 PM
Jun 2010
Japanese narrow-minded OTAKU who were abandoned by director Yamamoto are in anti-Fractale action.
Jan 21, 2011 9:12 PM
Jan 2011
Azuma Hiroki said:
This English translation conveys a radically different message by removing the style of jokes in original tweet. http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=281371

http://twitter.com/#!/hazuma/status/28664167963561984
Jan 22, 2011 3:03 AM

Oct 2009
You horseshit producer!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2011 10:46 AM

Sep 2009
punion said:
Azuma Hiroki said:
This English translation conveys a radically different message by removing the style of jokes in original tweet. http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=281371

http://twitter.com/#!/hazuma/status/28664167963561984

Lawl.

"Here, someone is saying and I translated that message across in a radically different style of writing that you remove the joke, and happy posting Can you take. "
Looks like either we done goofed or the author needs humor lessons.
Jan 23, 2011 5:08 PM

Sep 2009
Well, I didn't watch Hourou Musuko yet, but Fractale great both in story and art. In fact, i think it's better than Hourou Musuko. Some people don't know what art is,and unfortunately he is one of them.
Jan 24, 2011 11:10 AM
Feb 2010
Sounds like someone has an inferiority complex. What a whinny bitch, he should focus on doing a good job, and not on what else might be better. Faggot should retire if he whines everytime he thinks other people are better then him.

I hate people that get all melodramatic over trivial stuff.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
2 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.