MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Original Writer of Fractale Envies the Quality of Hourou Musuko
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Original Writer of Fractale Envies the Quality of Hourou Musuko

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
01-18-11, 8:09 AM

Azuma Hiroki, the original story writer of Fractale, praised the other noitamina anime Hourou Musuko in his twitter and complained to the producer Yamamoto Koji that Fractale turned out to be an underdog of Hourou Musuko.

Azuma Hiroki said:
We cannot beat the perfect combination of the original manga and Okada Mari as the series composer, not to mention the water colored arts. You bullshit producer! This makes our anime an underdog. I think it's all over.

Yamamoto Yutaka, the director of Fractale, declared at the press conference that he is ready to retire when Fractale fails.

Sources: Azuma's tweet, Nikkan Sports
Modified by dtshyk, 01-18-11, 8:18 AM

01-18-11, 8:13 AM

While I do agree that Hourou Musuko is loads better than Fractale, Fractale is also a very good show.

01-18-11, 8:15 AM

That was a good laugh.
But yeah Hourou Musuko is in my opinion better than Fractale. May be the best anime of this young season, but we will see.

01-18-11, 8:17 AM

More drama involving Yamakan? Who would've thought!?
Ok™

01-18-11, 8:23 AM

Honestly Fractale isn't bad. It's just the whole adapation for character design is a mess.

01-18-11, 8:31 AM

Uh, overreacting much. Judging from average scores both anime are on similar level of entertainment...

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."

01-18-11, 8:34 AM

dtshyk said:
the director of Fractale, declared at the press conference that he is ready to retire when Fractale fails.

lol right as if your gonna do that... but realy lol...

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫

01-18-11, 8:35 AM

I don't think Fractale was that bad.
Talking about Hourou Musuko, yeah the art was great.
Shiny hair are shiny :D

01-18-11, 8:40 AM

He wants his characters to be polished with wax too? lol

01-18-11, 8:44 AM

While yes Hourou Musukos art is some what better. The actual story and the way it is presented is not. I actually enjoy Fractale much better because the speed of it, keeps it interesting. HM is boring and confusing. I knew at the beginning they were going to have trouble conveying a story like HM, and it seems they proved me right. Skipping 6 chapters may not have been their best idea.

Fractale has a movie like feeling to it, which I like.

01-18-11, 8:45 AM

Yamamoto Yutaka, the director of Fractale, declared at the press conference that he is ready to retire when Fractale fails.

Either you've quoted him wrong, or Yamakan is really pessimistic regarding Fractale's chances
The Cart Driver <-- My awesome anime blog

01-18-11, 8:47 AM

lol what? But yeah Hourou Musuko is better than Fractale. And actually Fractale is not that bad.

01-18-11, 8:52 AM

Isn't it way to early to give up?

01-18-11, 8:59 AM

Chaos_Pheonix20 said:
While yes Hourou Musukos art is some what better. The actual story and the way it is presented is not. I actually enjoy Fractale much better because the speed of it, keeps it interesting. HM is boring and confusing. I knew at the beginning they were going to have trouble conveying a story like HM, and it seems they proved me right. Skipping 6 chapters may not have been their best idea.

Fractale has a movie like feeling to it, which I like.

What he said. Hourou Musuko is not bad, but they could've done thing better, it's indeed a bit too confusing for those who don't know the series. I was having difficulties recognising the characters in the beginning, let alone figure out the gender.
But I agree the story will probably be worth watching. Though, I still liked Fractale more. I guess they're both in the group of 'best animes this season' along with KnT2.

We can't change the world with Anime...

…but we'll try

Vote for your favorite K-ON songs here

01-18-11, 9:07 AM

hmm ill check Hourou Musuko

but seriously Fractale visual quality especially the animation is above average for a TV series

01-18-11, 9:14 AM

Just from what I have seen so far Fractale looks like it will be much much better.

Of course I'm going to wait until at least half a dozen episodes are out before I start watching either of them.

01-18-11, 9:20 AM

hmmm gotta check them out first befaore i say anything

01-18-11, 9:26 AM

Fractale Story more interesting than Hourou Musuko though..

01-18-11, 9:29 AM

He's right about the art - it is much more pleasing to the eye. It's funny to see this type of twitter anime raging by the producers/writers, is it me or has that become commonplace lately?

01-18-11, 9:39 AM

lol, that guy has my confidence levels, saying it's going to fail when it hasn't even half aired yet.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices