Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 17, 2011 2:09 PM

Jan 2011
I really like this show's art style; it's very cartoony and cute. I wish someone would sub it.
Jan 24, 2020 5:36 AM
Jan 2020
Nobody cares about this show sadly. :(
Jan 7, 2022 3:38 AM
Nov 2016
is there any translations yet :(
Sep 10, 2022 5:14 AM
Apr 2021
I don't know if you are still online but I found a way to watch this Anime subbed
1- if you searched on YouTube the anime you will find raw episodes of this Anime
2- download an app called " ZTranslate - Translate videos"
3- in the app you choose the language first and then watch the raw episodes using the app and the app is gonna translate the episode for you
Nov 21, 2022 9:32 AM
Dec 2015
Noor198605 said:
I don't know if you are still online but I found a way to watch this Anime subbed
1- if you searched on YouTube the anime you will find raw episodes of this Anime
2- download an app called " ZTranslate - Translate videos"
3- in the app you choose the language first and then watch the raw episodes using the app and the app is gonna translate the episode for you

WAIT WHAT?? I CANT FIND THIS ANYWHERE IN YOUTUBE :(((( IM CHECKING IT NOW

EDIT: ohhh I totally forgot about this because there was no sub. I will download that app you suggested. Am excited!
Dec 18, 2022 8:15 PM
Dec 2022
i cant find anywhere with full episodes, where can i watch this?
Jun 9, 2023 2:54 AM
May 2018
THATS WHAT IM SAYING! I WANNA WATCH SO BAD 😭😭
Sep 14, 2023 8:44 AM
Jan 2018
I'm actually trying to do a fansub myself. So far I only have the first episode done (though i still need to do some minor fixes). any future episodes are gonna take a while since I'm doing this by myself on my own time, plus I still have college to worry about. Still, you can watch the first episode here!
https://youtu.be/yk1loMOYTsE?si=ZqiJNgdQgTd3bLoa
Jan 29, 4:21 PM

Sep 2012
Reply to ToastWings
I'm actually trying to do a fansub myself. So far I only have the first episode done (though i still need to do some minor fixes). any future episodes are gonna take a while since I'm doing this by myself on my own time, plus I still have college to worry about. Still, you can watch the first episode here!
https://youtu.be/yk1loMOYTsE?si=ZqiJNgdQgTd3bLoa
@ToastWings Damn bro you are the hero we needed, thanks for doing this! And already 11 eps :0
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.