MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Share what you've seen...
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Spotlight: Hot Movies Hot TV Shows »» Share what you've seen...

Must be a Club Member to Reply
01-15-11, 4:48 PM

Post what you've seen...did you like or dislike?...ill find a link and add it to the randoms :)

01-16-11, 9:48 AM

I saw... Blood: The Last Vampire! It wasn't amazing, but it was pretty good (and by pretty good... I mean it was okay; nothing special xo x;) xD

01-16-11, 1:08 PM

Dami said:
I saw... Blood: The Last Vampire! It wasn't amazing, but it was pretty good (and by pretty good... I mean it was okay; nothing special xo x;) xD

The live action movie? or the anime movie? cause the live action movie was bad. Nothing pertainnig to the blood+ series or the movie, it was a badly made adpation.

And was I been watching College type movie recently to get hyped up for school to start. Anywhere movies include Van Wilder, Frat Patty and Eurotrip.

01-16-11, 5:08 PM

i love Eurotrip...I watched it sooo many times lol...then out came The Hangover

01-17-11, 8:06 AM

faceless-code said:
Dami said:

The live action movie? or the anime movie? cause the live action movie was bad. Nothing pertainnig to the blood+ series or the movie, it was a badly made adpation.

And was I been watching College type movie recently to get hyped up for school to start. Anywhere movies include Van Wilder, Frat Patty and Eurotrip.

Yah... It was the live action movie lol
I completely agree with you, the animation movie was also bad... The art was way too different.

...that aside.

I watched the Green Hornets yesterday xD It wasn't die hard hilarious, but it was pretty funny ' w'

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices